Tyler's Blog

Tyler
 
So I wanted an excuse for a quick escape to Vegas, and shooting up a few videos about the upcoming World Summit was the perfect excuse -- it's August 2nd - 7th, 2010 btw.

This one was shot outside the Wynn hotel after one of the most fun nights of my life (seriously...).  I was planning to shoot the next morning, but realized that I'd probably be too tired and decided to drag my poor cameraman out at 6AM to do it.



(Notice the sun came up?  Original video was 14 minutes and showed the whole thing -- but when I later realized Youtube only allows 10 minute clips I decided to cut it down.)

...and then this one, which shows that I was RIGHT in the assumption I'd be too tired to shoot a promo, was shot inside Treasure Island hotel the next morning.

I wanted to shoot something to give you an example of what inexpensive hotels are like in Vegas, in case you're psyched to attend and trying to plan for the logistics and expenses of your trip.



Anyway take 5 seconds and click over RIGHT NOW to see the Summit page in more detail.

www.rsdworldsummit.com

...or hit up Stuart and Huey, who are very cool dudes, at:  1-888-546-7286

Alright so I also wanted to share some lessons I gained from going out that night.  My buddy and assistant Nick who is VERY GOOD with cold approach pick up (been with around 50 or 60 girls in the past year) decided that the weekend away from bootcamp was the perfect opportunity to get SHIT FACED DRUNK!

While I personally have little interest in alcohol -- found it to make the mind soft and complacent -- it was interesting to see how being completely drunk out of his mind both dramatically improved as well as destroyed his game.

(...in a very dramatic fashion!)

On positive side, the dude was approaching with more funny-aggression and intent than I've ever seen in my entire life.  Honestly I've never witnessed anything like it.

(Keep in mind that Nick is typically an unbridled maniac in his approaches, so to say it was EVEN MORE extreme means that you'll have to use your imagination.  Basically he was fully out of control -- I thought he might even get himself kicked out.)

It was amazing to watch as women would be immediately attracted -- every single approach would open to a lot of giggling, shock, and sexual interest from the girls.

Conversely, the girls would usually lose interest about 30 seconds in, as they'd realized that it was "liquid courage".  I'd cover for him by talking him up and saying how awesome he is, and they'd be into it for a while and even make out with him in a few cases, but then they'd eventually bounce out.

Lucky for ME -- I was FULLY INSPIRED by seeing just how far you could go with this, and mimicked his level of "out of control" while staying sober and sharp.

It was like "the lights are on...and SOMEONE'S HOME!!" :)

The momentum I got from this experience I feel I've maintained, and built off of it ever since.  Again -- I knew you could show a lot intent, but DAMN, you can really show a LOT of intent.

I also bumped into one of Brad's ex-students towards the end of the night -- a really inspiring young dude who came to Los Angeles from Norway and was in Vegas BY HIMSELF for the weekend.  We hit it up for the remainder of the night and had a really fun time.  Take note of this young dude's initiative and courage -- if he can do it, well, you know how this sentence ends. :)

Anyway the night was hysterical.  One I'll never forget.

Are you coming to the World Summit?  Life is about experiences -- and this is one that YOU will never forget.  (I also happen to think life is about finding any excuse possible to get to Vegas -- and this happens to be a great one.)

My experience at Summit last year was one of the top five of my life.  Including my son being born, travelling to Africa, the Napali Coast, and certain, *ahem*, other experiences I'd throw in there as well.

It really is THAT much of an experience -- both in my own eyes, and the opinions of the many attendees who approached and spoke with me about it throughout the week.

It pisses me off that I can't describe this in words -- but think about the experience that the audience had with Blueprint Decoded, "multiply that by about 5" (as Brad would say very laughably in the below video -- which note is a sad amateur scrap compared to the detailed, subtle, high quality videos we reveal to you at the event) and that's about what you can expect. :)



Anyway psyched to see you there!!  Would love to hear about any similar "epiphanies" with raging drunken game. :)

Tyler
www.rsdworldsummit.com
Login or register to post.

Related Posts

Comments

#51

Summit God~

Respected Member

Join Date: 09/18/2009 | Posts: 689

Some small questions that still persist:

A)
Is lodging really necessary? I mean, from what I understand we'll have 5 days and 6 nights packed with day and night action. I'm guessing if we ever have time to rest, it will be about 2-3 hours a day. Is it really worth it? For people lacking money, isn't it possible to just power nap multiple times over the week and spare some precious 175$?

I'm thinking this through the logic of "lodging's only purpose is having a place to spend the night, and on the Summit we'll be doing exercises on the night, so no need for lodging".

B)
Also, a small question for European people. I use a Maestro ATM card, and don't have a VISA or anything like that. Considering I don't want to bring 1500$ in cash with me to the USA, how can I acquire an equivalent card for use on the USA? Am I gonna have to open up a new bank account with necessary deposit of 100$ or 200$?

C)
A small question for RSD staff, and instructors. How will the 6 nights be? From what I've read, I can't distinguish if we'll get a bit of instructor help every night, or a bootcamp every night. I ask because I see the Summit's price being inferior to the BC prices, so it's a bit hard to believe we'll have 6 bootcamps, one every night. But I'd love to know I'm wrong. Haha. So, is it a BC per night, or just some basic briefing and we're on our own?

D)
I have to ask when should I take the flights to and from Las Vegas, because I don't know if the Summit's gonna open, for example, on 2nd August morning or afternoon. If it's morning, I need to fly on the 1st, but if it's on the afternoon, I can fly on August 2nd dawn or morning. How are the definitive schedules?

And when does the Summit end? Officially it's written day 7, but I've seen written something about the weekend. So, does it really end August 7th?

Btw, Tyler, thanks for putting up with so much newbie questions. Being good with girls is one thing, being good at traveling to a foreign country for the first time with no clue - not the same. If these are the kinds of questions I should be asking Stuart about, sorry for the spam, they're just important stuff for me to know.

Thanks for all the support :) I gotta feeling this is gonna be BIG.
Login or register to post.
#52
AÎM HÎGH

AÎM HÎGH

Respected Member

Join Date: 07/25/2008 | Posts: 577

 Lol at the lady checking out Tyler's ass @ 7:13.  tounge  What a hot bitch!
Login or register to post.
#53

vedder

Junior Member

Join Date: 04/12/2010 | Posts: 2

SaintPatrick wrote:
I'm guessing if we ever have time to rest, it will be about 2-3 hours a day.
Sweet Jesus. I wouldn't make it two days on that schedule. Is this going to be something like, seminar from 9AM to 5PM, then out in the clubs till dawn? I DON'T WANNA DIE IN VEGAS. :)
Login or register to post.
#54

micr0

Junior Member

Join Date: 11/09/2009 | Posts: 19

 You can not imagine how i'd love to go to the world summit. If I would save some money I could afford it.
But its just a LOT for me. Including te flight and hotel. 
The flight costs almost as much as the world summit it self!! (from europe, was searching on momondo.com)
it would cost 1265 $!!(flight) + 1500 $(summit) = 2765$ which is 2035 €, thats what i earn in 4 months.
But i think if i would be in the US i wouldnt like to go home without going on a RSD bootcamp.
So of course i would take the SPECIAL BOOTCAMP which is during the summit. so i could add 2000$ to that price. 4565 $ .uuh seems useless

I've got to make a deal with tyler, so that i can take it for free, come back as a complete P-U-All-and-everyone fucking-monster and teach rsd bootcamps...yeah sounds good!  decitions decitions..
Login or register to post.
#55
Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Respected Member

Join Date: 01/30/2008 | Posts: 646

Now you're toying with my emotions... sad
Login or register to post.
#56

luchoud

Junior Member

Join Date: 04/14/2010 | Posts: 3

great explanation about de costs. I want to go there zoon as possible and enjoy the night there.
btw during de video, i played, taking a shot every time that you said umm, umm im really drunk lol.
no, im jocking, i hope to see more. thanks for everything
Login or register to post.
#57
nestea

nestea

Trusted Member

Join Date: 03/21/2009 | Posts: 2300

Tyler wrote:

nestea wrote:
3 bucks for chapstick? sheesh
Haaa, yeah as I was creating the video -- which is meant to give examples of how you don't have to spend a lot to stay in Vegas for World Summit -- I thought to myself, "I wonder if the fact I just paid three dollars for a chap stick will freak people out -- even though you can get a 69 cent chapstick downstairs at the Walgreens and I'm just too lazy to walk down."

Then I thought "Nawwwww NOBODY will think that."  :)


thats funny as hell.....and dont get me wrongly i enjoyed both videos. the one where the sun came up was very cool and probably the best done  advertisement ive ever seen haha.
Login or register to post.
#58

Newuser

Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/16/2009 | Posts: 1148

Stormwolf wrote:
 dude, stop saying 'uh' every 5 secs
Obama says "uh" all the time and he probably one of the better public speakers out there.

No offense intended to Tyler but he comes across as a normal/kinda nerdy guy. Maybe he's a completely different person when he's out in field or socializing with friends but he doesnt come across as this super cool/alpha male.

Tim, imo, comes across as a naturally cool guy.
Login or register to post.
#59

Summit God~

Respected Member

Join Date: 09/18/2009 | Posts: 689

Newuser wrote:

Stormwolf wrote:
 dude, stop saying 'uh' every 5 secs
Obama says "uh" all the time and he probably one of the better public speakers out there.

No offense intended to Tyler but he comes across as a normal/kinda nerdy guy. Maybe he's a completely different person when he's out in field or socializing with friends but he doesnt come across as this super cool/alpha male.

Tim, imo, comes across as a naturally cool guy.

One thing I've realized is to get girls, you don't need to have a certain personality. You just need to have more of your personality.

If you're a nerd, to get girls, don't be a natural. Be a stronger nerd. Get more passion, have more love for what you do.
If you're an athlete with no brains, don't try and be balanced. Be a stronger athlete. Let it fulfill you more as a person.

I'm just guessing here, and maybe wrongly, but I think that Tyler having that "nerdy" style, he doesn't need to switch to natural to be successful. He's sucessful because he's strong as that nerdy kind. Because he's fulfilled being that nerdy kind, he can give girls good emotions, be fun to be around, and just be a great person.

It's not about changing your pesonality to a different one. It's about changing how strong you are in your own personality.

Also, alpha male is not a personality type. It's a set of actions for a personality type. It's not like you are nerdy/athlete/alpha. No. You are nerdy & alpha, athlete & alpha, and so on. Can't you imagine a totally nerdy guy playing WoW, then a jock comes and tries to make fun of him, and the nerd is calm and just says "No offense, bro, but I don't think you're right. I love what I do and I'm strong about it".

That's actually how every Hollywood movie works. The protagonist is a coward-ass high schooler, but he takes alpha actions. He's a coward, but when he goes to talk to a girl, he has the balls to. When he has to face the bully, he does.

Alpha/having balls isn't personality type. You have a personality type, and then you have balls or not. That's why you have athletes with balls, athletes without balls. Nerds with balls, nerds without balls. High schoolers with balls, high schoolers without balls.

Any personality type can be alpha. Alpha is not a personality type. It's an option you take or not.
Login or register to post.
#60
Tyler

Tyler

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 8794

Frrrr SHHUREs -- wouldn't make sense to emulate a frat dude or some shit.  around girls it's like I ate the mario bros mushroom -- come to free tour.  see footage.  leave with an erection and a newfound respect for pimping ala nerd on mario bros mushrooms. :)
Login or register to post.
#61

Summit God~

Respected Member

Join Date: 09/18/2009 | Posts: 689

Guys, one small question. For how little can I eat in Vegas?

I know in a "normal city" you can eat lunch or whatever for 5 bucks at MacDonalds or a cheap restaurant. I know Vegas has top-of-the-pops restaurants, but does it also have "normal places", Macs and stuff, for people who want to get meals for 5 bucks, or is it plain impossible?

I was thinking of saving 100$ bucks for meals day 1 to 7, the Summit week. Do you think I can do it, or is it plain impossible in Vegas?

And also, the same with clothing. Can you find one of those shops that have 3 bucks plain t-shirts, or are there only haute couture shops with 300$ shirts? I was thinking of Tim Ferrissing my clothing, meaning not taking 5 or 6 shirts/pants, but taking 1 or 2 and buying the rest on Vegas, and discarding them after the trip, to keep the luggage minimum. Does any recommend against/in favor of this?
Login or register to post.
#62

Summit God~

Respected Member

Join Date: 09/18/2009 | Posts: 689

Tyler wrote:
Frrrr SHHUREs -- wouldn't make sense to emulate a frat dude or some shit.  around girls it's like I ate the mario bros mushroom -- come to free tour.  see footage.  leave with an erection and a newfound respect for pimping ala nerd on mario bros mushrooms. :)
I just spent my 5-year savings on the Summit, please don't sell me more products Tyler, or I'm gonna go bankrupt! Haha.

Althought I bet RSD Free Tour is packed with value as all RSD stuff is.

Oh, one thing I realized: Having Eben Pagan as a testimonial on the Summit is FANTASTIC. I love that man. Not in the gay sense. But I read his dating stuff as DeAngelo, his productivity programs, his internet marketing products... having that man recommend RSD is just... fantastic! (My opinion, naturally).
Login or register to post.
#63

desaparecido

Junior Member

Join Date: 02/01/2009 | Posts: 11

Yes, David is very good in my opinion. I've watched most of his DVDs and RSD guest appearances in these DVDs are one of the best, if not THE best. That's one of the reasons I've been so compelled to take an RSD bootcamp and purchase products from them in the past. Also, their costumer service is excellent, when I ordered Jeffy's autobiography, the book got lost in the shipping process, they sent another one IMMEDIATELY and completely FREE of charge. I'd like to add that I live in Europe. So details like these show that they are really out there to offer quality and help people and not just to make a quick buck.

Regarding the videos, they are awesome. The quick makeout: NIIIIIIIIICE. I'm not even going to bother with this whole chapstick nonsense.

As most of my European mates my question comes about $$$ and logistics. I'm 1-2 years away from finishing university and I live on a student budget, so yes, money is an issue. My question is directed to all of you guys out there that have taken bootcamps and /or done the summit, and mainly to the RSD instructors. It's the following question:

There's no way I'm going to be able to make it to RSD Summit 2010, finances/ previous work and family commitments etc. So if 5 years from now I want to be the best at "game" I can be, which is better, take an RSD bootcamp in Europe around October 2010 and then after bootcamp continue applying what I have learned, OR sit tight, just watch DVDs and read and save money for the summit at 2011 and THEN practice these skills after the summit. It's just a question as to which would be better LONG TERM. I ask this because if I choose the summit I will "lose" almost a year I could have been hitting the field with my new gained knowledge if I were have taken the bootcamp at 2010 instead. So that's why I ask. Please keep in mind that if I attend the summit 2011 I would attend the bootcamp and summit combo, assuming it's still available of course.


Oh and one more thing, PLEASE DON'T SAY BOTH because as you know, at least for the time being, money IS an issue and I can't afford both so.... Keep in mind I have to fly from EUROPE. Hopefully in the future I'll be able to, but for now these are my circumstances.

Thanks for your help guys, ENJOY!
Login or register to post.
#64

Summit God~

Respected Member

Join Date: 09/18/2009 | Posts: 689

desaparecido wrote:
Yes, David is very good in my opinion. I've watched most of his DVDs and RSD guest appearances in these DVDs are one of the best, if not THE best. That's one of the reasons I've been so compelled to take an RSD bootcamp and purchase products from them in the past. Also, their costumer service is excellent, when I ordered Jeffy's autobiography, the book got lost in the shipping process, they sent another one IMMEDIATELY and completely FREE of charge. I'd like to add that I live in Europe. So details like these show that they are really out there to offer quality and help people and not just to make a quick buck.

Regarding the videos, they are awesome. The quick makeout: NIIIIIIIIICE. I'm not even going to bother with this whole chapstick nonsense.

As most of my European mates my question comes about $$$ and logistics. I'm 1-2 years away from finishing university and I live on a student budget, so yes, money is an issue. My question is directed to all of you guys out there that have taken bootcamps and /or done the summit, and mainly to the RSD instructors. It's the following question:

There's no way I'm going to be able to make it to RSD Summit 2010, finances/ previous work and family commitments etc. So if 5 years from now I want to be the best at "game" I can be, which is better, take an RSD bootcamp in Europe around October 2010 and then after bootcamp continue applying what I have learned, OR sit tight, just watch DVDs and read and save money for the summit at 2011 and THEN practice these skills after the summit. It's just a question as to which would be better LONG TERM. I ask this because if I choose the summit I will "lose" almost a year I could have been hitting the field with my new gained knowledge if I were have taken the bootcamp at 2010 instead. So that's why I ask. Please keep in mind that if I attend the summit 2011 I would attend the bootcamp and summit combo, assuming it's still available of course.


Oh and one more thing, PLEASE DON'T SAY BOTH because as you know, at least for the time being, money IS an issue and I can't afford both so.... Keep in mind I have to fly from EUROPE. Hopefully in the future I'll be able to, but for now these are my circumstances.

Thanks for your help guys, ENJOY!
RSD guest appearances in DeAngelo's stuff? Sounds interesting. In which programs is it? Man Transformation?
Login or register to post.
#65
chillax

chillax

Junior Member

Join Date: 02/05/2010 | Posts: 13

 That video by brad really is crap now that I pay attention to it.  this shit is so stupid. 
Login or register to post.
#66
bluff

bluff

Member

Join Date: 06/21/2008 | Posts: 54

Tyler, I though you had no internet at home.. what happened?
Login or register to post.
#67
ozymandias

ozymandias

Member

Join Date: 11/27/2009 | Posts: 33

dejavu wrote:
Dude!!!

I learned practically all my dancefloor game from a drunk guy!!!

I go up to this girl and try to dance with her and she's not into it at all...

THEN! This SUPER FUCKING DRUNK GUY comes over, GRABS her body and slams her against his manliness from behind and just cavemanned her fucking HARD CORE.

She danced with him while I'm standing there watching like OM F-ing G.

I danced with so many girls that night!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha!!

I now rarely get blown out on my dance floor game.

Lesson: watch drunk men. Do what they do.

I like the "Lights on and SOMEONE'S HOME" thing. Nice!
this shit is funny i will watch them.
Login or register to post.
#68
ozymandias

ozymandias

Member

Join Date: 11/27/2009 | Posts: 33

dejavu wrote:
Dude!!!

I learned practically all my dancefloor game from a drunk guy!!!

I go up to this girl and try to dance with her and she's not into it at all...

THEN! This SUPER FUCKING DRUNK GUY comes over, GRABS her body and slams her against his manliness from behind and just cavemanned her fucking HARD CORE.

She danced with him while I'm standing there watching like OM F-ing G.

I danced with so many girls that night!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha!!

I now rarely get blown out on my dance floor game.

Lesson: watch drunk men. Do what they do.

I like the "Lights on and SOMEONE'S HOME" thing. Nice!
this is funny i will learn from them-these higher forms of being
Login or register to post.
#69
*JP*

*JP*

Member

Join Date: 04/22/2007 | Posts: 73

Hi

Last year the Summit was in Sept and this Year it's in August.

Is the month likely to always change every year? I can't make it to this one, but I do plan to go to one in future. When I go I'm very likely to book 1 year to 8 months in advanced.

Also I might take the opportunity and go to other events in Vegas.

So when I go if I know that it'll always be in September and August I can aim for those dates, and see what else is on.

I would want to make the most of going to USA.
Login or register to post.
#70
Aaron87

Aaron87

Senior Member

Join Date: 03/20/2009 | Posts: 142

Tyler loving your videos!

I think I just like hearing you talk.
Login or register to post.
#71
Electric

Electric

Respected Member

Join Date: 07/24/2008 | Posts: 700

>Would love to hear about any similar "epiphanies" with raging drunken game. :)

My experience has been the same, open well, fluid fun etc...but the girls eventually see that I am drunk and drunk guy dos'nt seem to get much action in the end.
Login or register to post.
#72
Potential

Potential

Senior Member

Join Date: 09/15/2008 | Posts: 162

Hey Tyler man. I just read this, and I am thinking I could actual make this if i got my ass into gear NOW. I live in Essex, England. I have always wanted to go to the US. I wouldn't mind hitting two birds with one stone. I have not done a bootcamp.  I wouldnt say I am 'advanced' does this matter?

Thanks man
Login or register to post.