Tyler's Blog

Tyler
 
Yo waddup?!

Worked all day and hit up a lil beastmode before bed.  Julien was out recording Hot Seat footage.  I arrived just as he was hitting up Sasha Grey who he failed to close.  OH WELL!

Now I'm back here realizing that Hot Seat 2 is launching January 18 2012.  So with all the promotional materials coming out in this week I figured I'd get up an article to hold you over.

(Damn it.  Another hour until sleep.  Nooooooo!!!)

The Hot Seat 2 is going to be.........GANGSTER.

It's the program I've spent all my time developing since Blueprint Decoded.  Basically I decided that I'd prefer to release my seminar content for free on the front page of RSDN, and then created a live event that's so three dimensional and effective that it blew any type of seminar away.

(In other words, if you think the FREE material on RSDN is good, the Hot Seat is so much better it puts it to shame.  This is why I can release so much content for free and yet have people raving about the live event.)

Here are the dates in case your city is on the list.  If it's not I recommend making a weekend of a new city and checking it out, then going out with the people you meet there at night.

Here are the upcoming dates which I'll launch officially in early January -- with substantial bonuses for people who sign up during the launch.

United States
January 21, 2012: Los Angeles, CA, USA.
February 4, 2012: Chicago, IL, USA.
February 11, 2012: New York, NY, USA.
February 25, 2012: Miami, FL, USA.
March 17, 2012: San Francisco, CA, USA.
March 31, 2012: Phoenix, AZ, USA.
April 14, 2012: Las Vegas, NV, USA.
April 28, 2012: Washington DC.
May 5, 2012: Boston, MA, USA
.May 19, 2012: Austin, TX, USA.
June 2, 2012: Atlanta, GA, USA.
June 16, 2012: Seattle, WA, USA.
June 30, 2012: Philadelphia, PA, USA.
July 14, 2012: Denver, CO, USA.
August 4, 2012: Honolulu, HI, USA.

Europe
March 17, 2012: Amsterdam, Netherlands.
March 24, 2012: Munich, Germany.
April 21, 2012: London, United Kingdom.
April 28, 2012: Copenhagen, Denmark.
September 22, 2012: Paris, France.
September 29, 2012: Oslo, Norway.

Australia & New Zealand
May 26, 2012: Sydney, Australia.
June 9, 2012: Melbourne, Australia

Canada
July 7, 2012: Montreal, Canada.
July 14, 2012: Toronto, Canada.
July 21, 2012: Vancouver, Canada.

Asia
March 15, 2012: Hong Kong.
March 22, 2012: Singapore, Singapore.
March 29, 2012: Tokyo, Japan.
June 23, 2012: Buenos Aires, Argentina.
June 30, 2012: Sao Paulo, Brazil

I'll see you there! And if you want to see the signup page for the Hot Seat 1 here it is...

www.rsdhotseat.com

The updated page for Hot Seat 2 will be up shortly, but feel free to sign up now if you're inclined and you'll still get the bonuses that are offered to people during the official launch.

I'll also be doing Bootcamps in all the USA cities, so if you want to take a program with me get on it now as there's a 3 student maximum (yes you work up close with me, 3 on 1, it's an amazing life changing experience).

Los Angeles is on deck, followed by Chicago, New York, and San Francisco.

www.rsdbootcamp.com

Lastly if you want to do the once a year 5 day "alumni only' bootcamp with Jeff and Julien and myself during model season in Miami South Beach, hit up the following page before it fills up...Here are 2 videos from the website.


...and


Check out the rest of the videos and the very cool Model Season Bootcamp webpage at...

www.modelseasonbootcamp.com

The events will be right in the middle of the infamous South Beach "Model Season" on February 21 and February 28.  They're both nearly full and I'd consider adding a third round on the schedule but Papa wants me to speak at a business networking event his girlfriend is putting on, so it's unlikely.

Alright now let's get into it!!

<>=======================================<>

So you've probably noticed I've got so much video content on deck that I've been releasing it at a furious rate.

I think it sort of devalues the content to be honest.  It's really TOO MUCH.

But as you can probably tell, I don't give a fuck.  I create these videos as practice to create a self development company that I've built the knowledge, teaching ability, and infrastructure to do 20 to 100 million dollars a year in revenues someday.  This is all practice to me in terms of creating content, working on speaking, and consistently putting out my latest ideas.

It's easy to TALK about being a great teacher, an effective business owner, a talented writer, a consistent executer.  It's another thing to slowly build up the skills and DO IT.

BLAH BLAH BLAH.  That's mostly what I hear.  People think they're entitled to this or that.  They can go suck a dick.  I'm hammering this out and living this lifestyle.  Progressing that 1% everyday.

I want to get caught up with the videos because the content is 2 months behind.  So for now I'll keep hammering it out.  Wait til you see the Hot Seat 2 previews this week -- they're SICK!!!

For now I'm going to release a video on this exact topic:  The TRUTH About Success.

I've subtitled it:  Why you should rather DIE than miss a day at the gym.

That's a funny title because I'm not exactly jacked.  Although I've been in the gym the past few years as I dropped 70 pounds of fat and went from nearly 30% bodyfat to 6.4%.

I travel year round so not interested in slamming down protein shakes -- get by on maybe 60 grams of protein per day.  I won't get huge doing that and yet I've stayed in the gym every day even while travelling to stay fit, mentally alert, in a good mood, and strong.

My main focus has been "anti-aging" which is why the food I eat is meant to make me look like a 13 year old. :)

(Makes tha sex with 18 year olds pretty natural even as a balding 32 year old man.  Plus I can fuck the shit out of any girl with the cardio and strength I've built up.  And my brain works properly which means I can get work done.)

That's not the point though.  The "gym" is more of an ANALOGY for the MENIAL DAY TO DAY TASKS that you know you really gotta do.

This is a video that I created on about 2 hours of sleep, so my more natural way of thinking and speaking came out because I was too tired to filter myself.  I was bluntly honest here which I think people will appreciate -- though some will be offended.

btw as a sidenote -- you can see here that my view of success is that is should be HARD.  That doesn't mean to have a "limiting expectation" where if it becomes easy you can't accept it -- but just that you should brace yourself to STEP UP and MEET THE CHALLENGE.

I also believe that success has a spiritual component in that it is more of a goal to force you to evolve than a "happiness you find in the future".   These aspects may put some people off but I'm pretty firm in my beliefs.

CLICK THIS VIDEO RIGHT NOW TO LEARN THESE IMPORTANT TRUTHS ABOUT SUCCESS...


This is a video that I expect to be "polarizing".  The core RSD fans will love it but most people who see it in the future will not.  You can probably guess that I created it as a TOLD YOU SO when I kill it when I'm older.

Well at least they'll have their excuses of "Well those guys are assholes and cheat the system, the little man can't win if he's playing FAIR" blah blah blah.  No it's not even that complex actually I did this by doing what the U.S. Constitution tells you to do -- pursue your fucking dreams, WORK FUCKING HARD.

(How funny was it last week those Youtube comments of guys who think it's LESS WORK to HIRE ACTRESSES to pretend to like you than GO OUT AND MEET A REAL GIRL!  WHAT - THE - FUCK - ???!!!)

Amazing the rationalizations that people come up with to avoid facing the fact they need to work harder, isn't it?

Why not just say "I don't want to work and everyone doing better than me is working harder than me?  At least I don't have to work and have more free time so it's all good.  I'm cool to live with my choices."

It's too hard I guess -- they want to not work AND feel proud of themselves. :)

Actually that's kind of clever when you look at it like that.  Maybe I should become a lazy self pitying hater.  LOL.

<>===================<>

Anyway aside from that meglomaniacal mini rant, hope you spotted the execution in the "before and after" pics from 30% bodyfat to 6.4%. ;)

I said I'd lose the obnoxious amount of fat over 2 years, went and executed.  Then said I'd gain 10 pounds of muscle over the year, went and executed.  I didn't make some ridiculous goal and then self sabotage myself by not reaching it.  I just made something attainable and felt good about it when it got done.

Where will I go from here in the gym btw?

Mostly anti-aging and building up strength.  Don't need to be huge as I travel and too inconvenient to maintain.  I want to live a long life and have my brain working properly -- that means eating a ton of greens, anti aging compounds (ie: healthy foods), continue to improve my game, get with hotter girls, and build the value of the company by becoming better and better at what we do.

I hope what you gained from this is a life philosophy.  I've been working hard since I was 9 years old delivering newspapers and always believed in hard work.

I admire people who GO HARD and conversely think people who don't want to work and produce value are fucken wack and generally their brains burn out and they become lame.  There's like this weird CORNER that I'll see people turn at a certain point where I can see the gears in their brains are no longer trying to figure out how to OFFER MORE VALUE but instead how to MINIMIZE WORK.

It's like they become these little creepy fucken snakes that make me want to puke.  It really scares me when I see friends go like this.  I lose all desire to want to help them or see them succeed -- because they feel overly entitled and yet no longer want to help THEMSELVES.

I like to work hard and play hard.  A great year for me is becoming better in the game and as a teacher of game, improving the business by 50% to 100% (that's how we made the Inc 5000 list for growth), travel to awesome cities, read great books, have good conversations with funny and inspired people, take a few vacations to tropical island paradises, and have a LOT of extremely good sex.

(I'm a full on sex addict and very much driven by sex.  The quality is more important to me than a lot of variety.  I just go out a lot because I want to KILL on Hot Seat and Bootcamp, and that's how I'm able to put on that type of show.  But I always want to be pulling women of such quality and chemistry that I'm ready to go again within minutes of being done.)

The "norm" was always fucken BORING to me.

I remember hating the boring ass shit they taught me in school and asking my father "Is work any better than school?"

He answered "No school is more fun, enjoy it while it lasts because work sucks!"

This put me into a spiral of depression and I became a hardcore juvenille deliquent, totally indifferent if I got killed or went to jail because I thought that I had no future.

Finally I hit my twenties and saw an opportunity to create a life of my own design.  And I never looked back.

The craziest part of all this?

I've had so much given to me at this point that there's little left for me to gain.  The "juice" for me is the embodiment of my values and the evolution of my state of mind.

The process is what I love.  I feel the most alive when I'm killing on bootcamp or on the stage.  I love it when I create new material on the spot or invent new teaching methods, or pull a girl from some crazy difficult situation and showing that what seemed impossible is in fact possible.

The results come when they come.  Whatever.  Life is lived in the present moment.  Not some empheral "better future".

I'm obviously an INTENSE DOOD and I have friends who are super chill.  They like learning from me but they live at a different pace of life.  I respect that as well as long as they're still challenging themselves to some extent and not backsliding into mental atrophy.  Everyone has their own personalities and priorities, so as long as they're optimists and fun to hang out with it's all good.

;)

<>=================================<>

Anyway I thought this would be a cool topic in the same vein, so decided to also create a video on gaming while DRUNK versus SOBER.

I've got some pretty good insight into this because most of my friends game drunk, and I've seen how my results stack up to theirs.

You'd probably guess that I think gaming sober is the only way to go.  Not the case.  Many of my friends have pulled off shit that you wouldn't believe while being wasted out of their minds.

That said, I think every guy has the desire to pull women without the crutch of "liquid courage" and I've proven over and over that it can be done.  I always want to play the game at an elite level and it's hard to stand beside me in set if I'm "on" and you're drunk.  Too slow, you'll fuck up the energy, fuck up the pull.

The video covers the main reasons you're likely to drink, and what's involved in hitting up hot women sober if you're inclined.  As a bonus I also have a section by none other than DERRICK -- the man, the myth, the legend.

(Derrick is a hardcore gamer who has been with around 200 women, including many models, strippers, and Playboy Playmates. He's so good it's scary. In the video he tells the story of BUTT FUCKING THE SCARY CAT so I'd pay very close attention.)

CLICK THIS VIDEO NOW TO DISCOVER THE BENEFITS AND GAME-KILLERS OF GAMING DRUNK, AND THE LEGEND OF THE SCARY CAT....


I think this will be a popular video in the future, because so many guys get stuck on alcohol in order to meet girls.

It's like this hidden epidemic that nobody talks about in the PUA community.  Then again there's a lot of guys who just like it and it is what it is.

Incidentally since this video was shot, I was out with my buddy Seth and he's just come back from a 6 week European vacation where his game went SKY HIGH.

Then he decided to get wasted when we went out, he was killing it, but when we finally pulled these two lil tight bodied 21 year olds he was TOO BUZZED and wound up misreading the signals when we were deciding to pull into either the restaurant or his house.

Girls were FULL DOWN.  Like FULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.  And they got weirded out and bounced.  Seth went to bed with his buzz and some handcream.  I went home to rip my hair out and cry. :)

Joking, joking.....And Seth was looking LEGIT the next two days when he didn't go out to drink.  It's amazing how solid this dood is when he's sober, I'm oftentimes envious when I see him in set.

Something to think about.  Yes, you've pulled many women while drunk.  But what quality could you be pulling if you went sober?  How much sharper could you be?  What higher level could you accomplish??

Like I said the MAIN KEY in all this is RE-LEARNING the processes of getting in state.

Alcohol gives you the crutch of not having to worry about building or maintaining momentum.  Or being self amused.  Or bouncing back from rejection.  Or drawing state from within.

So you've got to re-learn these things from the ground up, like a newborn baby.  And as soon as you do, that natural cool guy you are with the booze will come out anyway and it'll be fucken sick.

Re-watch that "fine tuned momentum building" video I put out -- which I think is the sickest shit I ever stumbled upon for consistency -- if you want more help on this.  Implement and let me know how it goes.

<>===================================<>

Aaaaaaaaaaah okay I'm so sleepy, I think it's time for bed.  Hope you enjoyed these topics and took some lasting value from them.

I'm going to crack out of here now, but please let me know what you thought about the video on life success, and what your experiences have been in this area?  Any interesting take-aways?

How about as far as alcohol and game?  Has this been an issue for you?  What have you done to get around it?  Or maybe you prefer to just roll with it and make alcohol a part of the game?  If so, why?

Also keep your eyes open for the Hot Seat 2 VIP interest list page goes live this week.

This is going to be an event that you NEED to attend.  It's what you've learned here but about 1000X times more potent.  It's our most popular and highly raved about event for a very good reason -- sign up on the January 18 2012 red hot official launch to get he bonuses, then attend the program to find out what all the fuss is about.

Thanks for reading.  See you soon!!

Tyler

PS:

Upcoming Bootcamp schedule looks like the following -- I'll be teaching these with Julien, and if you've ever wanted the life experience of a Bootcamp with me check out the following dates as head's up someday it will be a lot more difficult to get on one of these.

January 21, 2012: Los Angeles, CA, USA.
February 4, 2012: Chicago, IL, USA.
February 11, 2012: New York, NY, USA.
February 25, 2012: Miami, FL, USA. (alumni only -- 5 day)
March 17, 2012: San Francisco, CA, USA.

PPS:
(Edit just added this a day after posting....hot news!)

So it's looking like we may be able to get my Bootcamp co-instructor of 2 years JULIEN on to do the non USA events of the Free Tour 3 and Hot Seat 2.

This is in the works right now and we're trying to figure out the details. He'd potentially come with me on the LA, Chicago, NYC, and Miami events. Then leave for Europe, Canada, Australia, South America, etc.

You guys are probably aware that this is the guy who is most responsible for the massive surge in game I've had over the past 2 years. I'm not sure who is the best in RSD because I don't hang out with everyone as often as I'd like, but Julien is the best I've personally seen.

The reason I'm psyched about this is that it would allow us to have a guy who is hardcore in the game teaching these events. Papa has done a phenomenal job but Julien has been out with me nearly 7 days a week for 2 years now and so he's the most capable of teaching what I would personally teach at these events. His game is also better than mine, as will become obvious by the infield footage he's been amassing (although he'd be showing mostly my footage at the events -- his segment is literally jaw dropping though, to the point that it's brain frying to see it).

Anyway this isn't set in stone as of yet but it's a strong possibility. We'll see if we can get it done. If not we'll find a good solution regardless.  The Hot Seat 2 previews will start coming out this week and they're going to be REALLY sick. Something very different than anything you've seen.
Login or register to post.

Related Posts

Comments

#1
startale

startale

Senior Member

Join Date: 09/10/2011 | Posts: 190

Really enjoyed the success video and it's one of my favorite videos. It's funny how life works, when you need to learn something it just pops out of nowhere. Thanks, Owen.
Good job on the body transformation.

For me personally I can't uderstand how in one area I can be so good at executing but in other thing I can't keep the commitment. Also from nowhere just loose my will power and get back in old habbits. I notice also that there two ways to take with old habbits. The first one is you do something old and you just remind yourself why you stopped doing it or the other way is you just start doing it again and you like it and because it's fresh it's dificult to stop doing it.

Cutting the distractions is very helpful but I see I need to do it too often because the purpose itself it's not strong enough to keep me on track and I have to remove distractions by force.

I hope I can hit a new level after this because I'm completely destroyed with my execution at the moment.
Login or register to post.
#2

Johnny_Bravo

Senior Member

Join Date: 12/20/2011 | Posts: 263

.
Login or register to post.
#3
~cavalheiro

~cavalheiro

Senior Member

Join Date: 08/29/2008 | Posts: 108

 dude. this video about the gym goes to my ipod to everyday listening!
Login or register to post.
#4

CBAABC

Trusted Member

Join Date: 02/20/2009 | Posts: 1692

 Really loved the success vid. Small things add up. Work ethic is cultivated. Inspiring vid.

The second one was hillarious, seems sooo weird that there´s so much talk about alcohol it´s retarded (cuz i don´t drink)... I can confirm the stuff about Seth haha.

WTF? Buttfuck a lion? Tyler you´re getting more and more weird :)

ChinaBoy
Login or register to post.
#5
Dr Feelgood

Dr Feelgood

Trusted Member

Join Date: 04/06/2011 | Posts: 1518

I went out with Seth for almost a week straight here in Vienna and in Budapest last December, and yeah, he is exactly how you describe him...! I could tell many stories, it was a shitload of fun! He was always wasted, I was (almost) sober, I always had to tell him twice how my night had gone: One time in the evening when we came home, then the next day again, because he had forgotten everything. Then I had to tell him how his night had gone... (not really)! Telling him "Wow, you making out with that tranny... see, that's the reason why I don't really drink!" was fun, because he believed it for a moment.

Bottom line for me is, alcohol is a crutch! Like you say - want to get better at game? Don't use any artificial help! I prefer to train running with weights on my limbs, so to speak. Another point is, drinking is just plain boring to me. I want to go over limits, do what nobody else is doing, and I have gone over limits in regards to alcohol when I was 14, 18 or 22 years old - just like everybody else! Every chode is getting full on wasted every weekend, then bragging to his friends he "can't even remember what happened on friday". Boring stuff, even getting blown out by a 10 seems more exciting to me - and that's what those chodes don't experience. Call me a snob, but I like to go where other people don't go (part of the reason I'm into PU)!

But I can see the distinction you are making there, if one's goal is not really to become better, then that's a different ball game. I would just be concerned what I'm doing to my body, but there are also people who go like that for a long time and nothing happens.

Then again, what I like to do is drink one single beer somewhere throughout the night. I make sure I only do it after having gotten over my initial anxiety (after having done at least 4 or 5 approaches and interacted a bit), so it's not used as a crutch too much. This beer will have quite some effect then, and when I sober up from it, I will usually keep the momentum. Just another tactic/ thought.
Login or register to post.
#6
Tyler

Tyler

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 8784

Ahahahahahahah that is hilarious!!  YES!!  Seth is THE MAN!!  It's so fun going out with him drunk.  But sober, he is fucken sick.

Tyler
Dr Feelgood wrote:
I went out with Seth for almost a week straight here in Vienna and in Budapest last December, and yeah, he is exactly how you describe him...! I could tell many stories, it was a shitload of fun! He was always wasted, I was (almost) sober, I always had to tell him twice how my night had gone: One time in the evening when we came home, then the next day again, because he had forgotten everything. Then I had to tell him how his night had gone... (not really)! Telling him "Wow, you making out with that tranny... see, that's the reason why I don't really drink!" was fun, because he believed it for a moment.
Login or register to post.
#7
Starchild.

Starchild.

Respected Member

Join Date: 10/17/2011 | Posts: 459

 These are some very interesting vids. Whilst watching these I had the realization of the journey and the seemingly irrelevant events of today but the importance of momentum in literally everything.

Owen your passion shines through and its awesome to watch. You literally talked without breathing for an hour. The content in these videos is very potent and its facinating to think where the people in this video and the people watching it or RSD folk in general will be in 10 years. 
Login or register to post.
#8

CBAABC

Trusted Member

Join Date: 02/20/2009 | Posts: 1692

Tyler wrote:
Ahahahahahahah that is hilarious!!  YES!!  Seth is THE MAN!!  It's so fun going out with him drunk.  But sober, he is fucken sick.

Tyler
Dr Feelgood wrote:
I went out with Seth for almost a week straight here in Vienna and in Budapest last December, and yeah, he is exactly how you describe him...! I could tell many stories, it was a shitload of fun! He was always wasted, I was (almost) sober, I always had to tell him twice how my night had gone: One time in the evening when we came home, then the next day again, because he had forgotten everything. Then I had to tell him how his night had gone... (not really)! Telling him "Wow, you making out with that tranny... see, that's the reason why I don't really drink!" was fun, because he believed it for a moment.
Hhahahaha

BTW: Tyler, how do you deal with sleep deprivation? Going on a romp always ends ups with me sleep deprived and after a 1-2 weeks of this I get sick. ( take fish oil, vitamins, zinc,...)

ChinaBoy
Login or register to post.
#9
kingcooper

kingcooper

Senior Member

Join Date: 10/16/2011 | Posts: 121

That was absolutely fucking amazing video (The Truth About Success).
The best ever.

I love it sooo much.

It was very very interesting what you said about networking and feeling like you need to be "put on". I had never looked at it that way before.

Wow.

I cant thank you enough Owen. Seriously.

Re: alcohol, I don't drink at all and just thought it was fun vid but nothing special. It was awesome to hear from Derrick though.
Login or register to post.
#10
Pumba

Pumba

Respected Member

Join Date: 05/20/2009 | Posts: 440

Wow, I hear you about the 'curse' of having a dream, of being inspired, I don't know if you've ever said it like this, but this exact thing has been on my mind for a couple of months now.

Anyway, I'm gonna ask again, hopefully you or someone else could answer. The HotSeat in Paris, still gonna be your HotSeat (mostly clips of you) or someone else's? Thank you and also big props for the path you have chosen in this life - too phylosophical, I know. Lol
Login or register to post.
#11
my name is Robert Paulson

my name is Robe...

Junior Member

Join Date: 07/13/2009 | Posts: 23

wtf tyler, again;;;

awesome stuff, but shit is haaaaaaard.... (lil inside screaming)

thanks man, utmost respect 
Login or register to post.
#12
Obratha

Obratha

Junior Member

Join Date: 12/23/2011 | Posts: 12

Yep

I also think the first video was amazing and inspiring (for me)

Personally, this is the best vid I've seen from you,
NO BS, just telling it as it is, intense...

it is NOT for everybody.

would love to see one on ZERO sleep haha.
Login or register to post.
#13

Jove

Senior Member

Join Date: 09/07/2011 | Posts: 253

Hey man, all that weird shit that you don't talk about sounds interesting to me. I'd love to listen/read about it.

I really loved that part about if I don't do it, I'll never do it. It is true.

And ya, what finally converted me to RSD was finding out an event like the Miami BC existed and then reading Drama's review of it. It was fucking sick. I'm saving up money to attend next year. You know, this actually what started my drive to pursue financial freedom. And I'm currently setting up a meeting with a supernatural who's very into self-development and a very inspired intermediate who don't know about RSD to get them to come to the Hot Seat. Just out of fucking love.
Login or register to post.
#14

Be.Cool

Respected Member

Join Date: 07/04/2010 | Posts: 711

.
Login or register to post.
#15
startale

startale

Senior Member

Join Date: 09/10/2011 | Posts: 190

I've always wondered about this motivation to do big things in life. Where is it coming from? I think I'm "cursed" but also it may be coming from being a sucker in the first 20 years of my life. I was so phatetic and I feel like I want to prove myself now when I learned all this tools how to be cool and the shit. This makes me worry that my motivation comes from my lower consciousness (like the "make it rain" shit whick is so funny when you give it as a example). On the other hand people how are decent or good in life in general just stay on the same level and don't have the desire and motivation to do better. So I'm worried that I want to do big things to make myself bigger and fill that hole from the early years of my life and not because I want to contribute to the world.
Maybe first I have to feed my ego so I can realize that I have to let go of my self image... or i 2 words: something like Tyler's overstimulation from the world and then finding about Tolle.

This video got me thinking alot...
Login or register to post.
#16

Tobias

Respected Member

Join Date: 06/11/2010 | Posts: 847

 Hey Owen, occasionally every 3-6 months i get super burnt out. Like emotionally i just feel tired of the ups and downs. When this happens I ussually take one weekend off, and kind of come to miss pickup and the whole weekend I feel like i wish i was out. But if i keep going out it feels like the pain just lingers until i forget about it. 

Are you saying despite this i should just go out when this happens anyways? 
Login or register to post.
#17

d-david-d

Junior Member

Join Date: 04/15/2011 | Posts: 10

Hi Tyler, as always.. Good article! Totaly agree on "Taking action" as the number one skill to master to achieve your dreams. I never drink when I go out gaming, it's just not healthy so I don't want to make it into a life style. But the weird thing is, that one time when I do go out and get drunk I don't feel any of the 'benefits' you name. I still get AA and 'dont know what to say'-bullshit.
Cheers
Login or register to post.
#18
Skyisthelimit

Skyisthelimit

Respected Member

Join Date: 10/27/2009 | Posts: 783

Hey Tyler

Kickassshit as always apreciate it

One point though: When you're saying you love doing bootcamp/hotseat/rearranging chairs over and over....

I think don't overgeneralize it. I mean hey you have a f***kn kickass live doing bootcamps, approaching chicks all day, helping other guys in a profound way, social communication.

I think a guy as an employee....for him hecan't be self entertained and all...

Edit:

Just when writing this I realized. Well why can't he. Actually he can. I think you just gotta be the one choosing with
what you do and deciding to be happy with it


hahhahah writing as a form of selfreflection ! (Y)
Login or register to post.
#19
zippykremlin

zippykremlin

Respected Member

Join Date: 01/22/2011 | Posts: 530

You know, Tyler, since you've mentioned it, I read the book The Game way back in 2007, and what I've always thought even while reading it is what is your perspective?

I mean I havn't read that book since 2007, but what was happening during that time through your perspective?
I understand the part about you learning how to tool other guys, and I appreciate that.

I understand that that has happened a long time ago, and that you're way beyond it, and use the book as an opportunity to grow, but who were you back then from your perspective? Why did you do the things you did, what was your motivation and how has that changed? I know people thought you were a dick I guess but I would really appreciate your side of things.

Who were you, and what happened, how did you change?

Greatly appreciate if you answer this because this question has been on my mind for YEARS!
I just like to have both sides.
Login or register to post.
#20
messi

messi

Member

Join Date: 07/22/2011 | Posts: 59

 Doooood this is so ad i cant attend hot seat and alumni program..
i'll be at the free tour in miami. maybe i could like go beasting with u for free. not on bootcamp
Login or register to post.
#21
Shady

Shady

Member

Join Date: 06/02/2011 | Posts: 93

A big thanks for the vid about the truth of success bro!

kinda put me in that headspace of the first time i watched your part in transformations. AND with added value. the silent little actions part is what really stroke a chord with me. 

you're a fucking great man owen, i envy you for your work ethics. i will get to that level soon enough inshallah.
Login or register to post.
#22
Standza

Standza

Member

Join Date: 11/20/2011 | Posts: 30

Hey Owen aka Tyler Durden from RSD  :)
Sorry if my English is not so good..
Great video like always and I wanted to comment on something else that i notice
I like self-developing staffI read,watch and do many staff,and i wanted to compare you and tony robins,because you said that you want to start self-developing company.I am imagining you talking about staff like tony robins.I think that you are better public speaker,simly because i understand you more.He talks fast and often i cant understand properly.Also he talks a lot about theory,and you give real examples from real life.I dont want to underestimate him but i can rely more on you..He is like a robot,it s like he was born like that,he was born with successful mind,and you developed it, you went thru real sheet.Also why i like you more is because you seem more like a regular,cool guy who just like to joke around.. One more reaseon why i think you  are more interesting speaker,its because you are joking often,you are telling jokes and funny staff from real life,and  its never boring to listen..
love your videos and way of speaking

At the moment i am collecting money for bootcamp..maaaannn can you borrow me a few thousands of euros or dollars:))) kidding

Hope you understood  what i wanted to tell you  :))

Greetengs from Belgrade
Login or register to post.
#23

YaBoiRayDawg

Trusted Member

Join Date: 03/02/2009 | Posts: 1499

What I want to know is how do I become motivated and inspired? I have no passion for anything, but I want to. I see how shitty my life got because of my lack of motivation, and I want to change it.
Login or register to post.
#24
TnTDub1000

TnTDub1000

Junior Member

Join Date: 04/24/2011 | Posts: 22

If you want to live to be 300 yrs old learn QIGONG.


Most insane shit that will your concept of reality and leave your body like a newborn
Login or register to post.
#25

subx

Trusted Member

Join Date: 09/18/2008 | Posts: 1248

It's like this hidden epidemic that nobody talks about in the PUA community.

Yes.  Everyone is in denial too.  

I drank for the past 5 years going out and now I'm at the point where it started to affect my health.  So my resolution this year was ZERO alcohol.

So this is a GREAT video/topic you put out.  I think you should put out more material about this because like you said its an epidemic in this community.

Also, these getting into state methods, through momentum etc.... Alot of us live in smaller cities where the clubs are dead as fuck during the week.  

So it's almost impossible to get the momentum.  Theres a handful of people out in bars and you can't just hit up each person there otherwise you're left with nothing else to approach.  So it's almost like ALCOHOL is the ONLY way.   

I'm curious what your thoughts are on that, like what other methods could a guy do?  Make a buncha phone calls before going out, approach people in wal-mart? lol.  How can you build that momentum when the bars don't have enough people to do the non stop approaching warmups?  
Login or register to post.
#26

Watermel

Senior Member

Join Date: 08/10/2010 | Posts: 219

The "I'd rather die" video was awesome. It makes a lot of sense and is quite inspirational. Thanks for honesty.
Login or register to post.
#27
santix

santix

Junior Member

Join Date: 01/07/2012 | Posts: 9

 Hi Tyler! I'm from Spain...

I hear you sometimes that you are the combination of your 5 friends... (or something like that)

Don't you think that have friends like Tony Robbins or soround yourself with rich people help you to shift a little in that reality of succes... You need to unplug but...

-------

About networking; I think that are talented musicians for example that work a lot but they don't have the contacts to make it happen... maybe i'm wrong...

--------

And:

Sometimes when I think that I capable of anything, is like a big turn off in life, like play a videogame with cheats... LOVE is the answer? or peace or be happy, that is? Is that the ultimate goal? To get a simple emotion?




You help me a lot, thnks!
Login or register to post.
#28

Patrick.Bateman

Senior Member

Join Date: 12/03/2011 | Posts: 117

I totally understand your viewpoint on going out day after day. I did this in my Christmas holiday and I was getting tyred but still had a 100% drive to go out and sarge :D .

+1 kudos for al the Guru-worshippers haha
Login or register to post.
#29
flux

flux

Respected Member

Join Date: 11/24/2009 | Posts: 556

You're a bad influence. People always tell me that delousional risk taking is wrong but you just encourage it. This is not good for me. Next time make a video where you say that getting a regular job, getting married and having kids, just living a normal life is the way to go, that that will lead to real happiness.
Login or register to post.
#30

Ebanoken

Junior Member

Join Date: 01/05/2012 | Posts: 3

I always did think religion was a way to get people to access higher consciousness, and that that's all god is, it's just the best of whats in every single human being, love and forgiveness, because the alternatives are absurd. It's pretty cool that you got to this kind of thinking (that is if I'm interpreting you correctly) without any weed, shrooms or horse tranquilizer.

I think either you overanalyze everything in life, and you're wasting your time with all this striving to improve the lives of others by getting them to overanalyze everything just like you, instead of slowing things down and really just not giving a shit or whatever, in which case you're a pretty big idiot, or you're the next fuckin messiah.

I don't think you're an idiot, Tyler, but I was concerned when you were talking about the gym and you made the motion of a one arm dumbell bicep curl. I know you're real busy and you don't give a shit, but you should take some time to learn proper form on barbell exercises. Squats, Deadlifts, Barbell Rows, Snatches, Power Cleans. You'll get some manly glutes and quadriceps, a broad back, possibly a deeper voice, and more than that I think you'd be really interested to benefit from the mood enhancement gained from raised testosterone that you can get by properly training every muscle in your body, and more importantly training your body to work as a system by focusing on loaded movement patterns rather than isolating until fatigue. I don't really have much experience yet with game or women, but the gym is something I really look forward to and love, I can go in feeling like shit and I know that when I'm done I'll just be singing all the way home, I really will, and I don't know if you're quite in that place with your physical training, and that just seems like a damn shame to me, especially for a guy like you who's so into self development. Being big and strong doesn't even require a massive time investment man, one or two hours every other day can sort you out if you're not fucking around on machines doing bullshit your body was not designed for, it's mostly about diet.

Anyway, hit up http://startingstrength.com/resources/forum/forum.php some day, look around on the forums, buy the book or pirate it or whatever, there is certainly a very large community of people on this here internet that would be really interested in your take on the effects of serious strength training, and if I'm wrong there's at least 3 people who are interested, so that's a bootcamp.
Login or register to post.
#31
Beast Von Gandi

Beast Von Gandi

Respected Member

Join Date: 09/29/2010 | Posts: 631

damn nigg the videos are getting better and better
Login or register to post.
#32

Jake454

Trusted Member

Join Date: 01/05/2011 | Posts: 1117

 Odly enough this article came out at the perfect time. Im currently in the middle of reducing/quiting alcohol for game(not quitting entirly because I like the taste of beer and drink one or two) but as far as the Life sucuess video im on fucking point with this and it really made me feel good and gave me confidence in what im doing because Iv hade that mentality the last 3-4 days where Iv been like, anything against your values is fucking treason... and if you betray what you promised than you might aswell die. 

been really effective and iv done it in all areas (eating, workingout, women) The last four days of my epicness have resulted in one lay, a threesome offer from some semi ugly chicks, another fuck coming up from this girl who looked for my number from her friend, just from me socolizing :P I dont know how anyone could not live like this. If I ever stray off path again I hope I quickly regain myself and regard anything not good for me and my progress as complete treason and an attempt at killing myself ;P
Login or register to post.
#33

monoseba

Junior Member

Join Date: 01/31/2011 | Posts: 12

THANKS TYLER!!! THE QUEALITY IS ALLWAYS AWESOME!! shades
 i think drinking is a temporary solution that makes you breakthrough social conditioning
fast and pass the indiference treshold BUT IS JUST TEMPORARY AND DEPENDABLE.
Login or register to post.
#34

monoseba

Junior Member

Join Date: 01/31/2011 | Posts: 12

monoseba wrote:
THANKS TYLER!!! THE QUEALITY IS ALLWAYS AWESOME!! shades
 i think drinking is a temporary solution that makes you breakthrough social conditioning
fast and pass the indiference treshold BUT IS JUST TEMPORARY AND DEPENDABLE.
GUMMY BEARS WERE THE SHIT!!!
Login or register to post.
#35

gimpyspetsnaz

Junior Member

Join Date: 07/26/2010 | Posts: 20

Thanks for these videos Tyler! Your speeches and videos really help me self relfect and motivate me to change things about myself that I am not happy about. Sometimes I will watch a video of yours and uncover something about myself that is painful. Some videos uncover these blindspots, and other videos give advice how to make a habit of doing this - and why it is worth it. I think the fact that your videos can be motivational and self-reflective is a great combination to have. Your speeches as of lately have been changing to a more spiritual side. Sometimes I like to listen to a couple newer videos that talk about things like state of mind, and then I go to videos on youtube of your older products like transformations. With the state of mind that your latest videos enables, I find that your older material has a better context.

Just wanted to say keep up the good work, keep improving as you always do. I have a personal love for you and your videos because it constantly changes my life!
Login or register to post.
#36

A-Fresh

Member

Join Date: 01/04/2012 | Posts: 72

 Owen, every time I watch a new video by you i think "it is physically and mentally impossible for this guy to exude any more value", but again and again almost every video you release next is even more valuable than the last.  Your work is fantastic mate, life-changing stuff.
Login or register to post.
#37
alexander Clear

alexander Clear

Senior Member

Join Date: 06/02/2010 | Posts: 269

...What are the chances SF bootcamp will be under 21? teeth

PS those videos godDAMN
Login or register to post.
#38
Blom10

Blom10

Senior Member

Join Date: 03/27/2010 | Posts: 292

 Im so sick, fuck Im nice
Login or register to post.
#39

ElGermanDuderino

Member

Join Date: 06/18/2011 | Posts: 45

I love you, Tailor Durrdong. Not for your videos. Just for your hair. Let me tickle your lions mane. Oh yeah. Thats it. No homo, per favore. Namaste!
Login or register to post.
#40

ElGermanDuderino

Member

Join Date: 06/18/2011 | Posts: 45

 Does anyone have stuff on elTylerino's daily eating habbits?
Login or register to post.
#41
jabbaworks321

jabbaworks321

Member

Join Date: 12/03/2011 | Posts: 45

Tyler,

AWESOME videos, sir. Thank you. Feels like you're taking it to the next level. What you're saying might be a little scary for some people, but it's the truth...and that will maintain you through whatever obstacles that may arise. Keep it up!

~Eugene
Login or register to post.
#42

LoveHandle*

Respected Member

Join Date: 03/24/2008 | Posts: 940

 Owen, you've become a MUCH better teacher.
And, I can see that you LOVE this shit.
Can't wait to meet you in DC, this April.

Peace!
Login or register to post.
#43
John Kennedy

John Kennedy

Junior Member

Join Date: 11/08/2006 | Posts: 19

Ridiculously unique and applicable content.

Thanks
Login or register to post.
#44
pretty boy

pretty boy

Senior Member

Join Date: 02/08/2011 | Posts: 199

Butt. Fuck.  That.  Cat.

I understand.
Login or register to post.
#45
bagua

bagua

Respected Member

Join Date: 04/26/2010 | Posts: 355

This ties into my own situation at the moment.
I've started taking more and more action lately.
I'm in the process of planning out what actions that is necessary to get where I want.

I can relate to being lucky is getting pummeled to the ground hard.
Many of my worst moment are the referances I stand on now to get further.

Great video lots of value!
Login or register to post.
#46

pringles

Respected Member

Join Date: 04/28/2009 | Posts: 963

 hahah seth is great when he came down to london....he was threatened by this dude cus he hit on his girlfriend....i was holding the guy back and laughing at him but he hatede seth so much he kept ignoring me mocking him right in his face ha! then later seth got dragged out of the club and threatened by the bouncers for a much funnier reason
Login or register to post.
#47
flux

flux

Respected Member

Join Date: 11/24/2009 | Posts: 556

Dude I'm obviously joking. Well sort off. If you live this stuff and you see other people happily getting by living their 'normal' lives, free of the bullshit that comes from going after what you want and trying to become a better person, stuff which nobody encourages you to do it anyway, the voice in the back of your head tells you that the end-realisation you're after is that you can be happy without all that, that accepting normality is the way to go, not to be constantly working on acheiving goals. So you end up trying to control the drive, and on some level you hope to have a click that normality is okay, even though you really know you cant just give up and go along day to day without going after the things you want, with all that that means.

Loved the video btw, thats the problem.
Chrispy Wylde wrote:

flux wrote:
You're a bad influence. People always tell me that delousional risk taking is wrong but you just encourage it. This is not good for me. Next time make a video where you say that getting a regular job, getting married and having kids, just living a normal life is the way to go, that that will lead to real happiness.
--LOL-...it is for some peaople just because he shares a different view than you doesnt make him a bad influence

so what your saying is that hes  a bad influence because he as MAN has chosen and chooses to be a healthy,congruent male who is in alligment with his sexual desires...

FTW



Login or register to post.
#48
GoldenGun

GoldenGun

Senior Member

Join Date: 12/13/2009 | Posts: 271

sweet article mate!
Login or register to post.
#49

paradox

Senior Member

Join Date: 09/20/2006 | Posts: 183

Enjoyed the video, the most useful thing I've learnt from RSD over the years is to cultivate long term thinking and implement good habits. The thing that holds me back is that I can get really driven for 6 months or so before having a 3 - 6 month relaspe before the becoming driven again - bit of an annoying cycle.

Chris
Login or register to post.
#50

RSDNICO

Respected Member

Join Date: 04/07/2011 | Posts: 457

t
Login or register to post.