Todd's Blog

Todd
 
ONE DAY UNTIL INNER CIRCLE LAUNCH! CAN’T WAIT!

Check out http://www.rsdinnercircle.com/ for all the details

I just got back to Boston and am on extreme Vegas jetlag. Staying up until 6AM on the west coast, then flying to the east coast really does a number on your sleep schedule. On the bright side, I have lots of videos to edit for you guys and I’m wide awake in the middle of the night to do it.

Today’s videos are from Alex and Ozzie, who are two guys who really impress me in very different ways because of their contrasting personalities and approaches to game. I think you’ll be able to see those strengths and differences in the videos.

These videos will teach you how to go about finding wingmen and building a great peer-group, as well as the benefits that come along with having cool friends and an outstanding life.

First off is Alex, who has some of the BEST GAME I’ve ever seen anywhere, and more to the point, his style of game is what game SHOULD be. He is truly self-amusing and fun at all times and takes the attitude of ‘you are enough’ to the logical extreme. He literally is in such a good state, and so much in a party vibe at all times that he never needs anything external in order to be attractive to the girls.

You can even see this in the video. When I’m talking, rather than just sitting and listening, he is posing, dancing, making faces, drinking his coffee etc. This was all pretty eye-opening to me when I saw the video. Alex has this theory that if you see a guy in the club not moving to the music, you’re also looking at a guy who won’t be getting laid.

On a literal level I disagree with this because I routinely get laid when I’m “out of state”, “in my head”, and just generally being boring. On a practical level he makes a very good point though. And to his credit he is also a living example of his point.

The other thing I like about Alex’s game is that if you behave the way he does, there literally is no distinction between cold approach game and social circle game. He is just a happy fun guy who does cold approach in such a way that he just becomes a part of the social circle he is approaching… or more accurately they become a part of HIS social circle because he is the one bringing the party and leading the interaction. When alone, he is a social circle of one.

He rarely rolls alone though, which is what the video is about. I was able to catch up with him in Vegas and get him to talk a bit about how he goes about building his crew of friends he has traveled the world with. He is always having crazy adventures, and the fact that he has this crew is really a big part of the reason why.

Without further ado, here is the Alex Video:



Next I caught up with Ozzie who also has absolutely LEGENDARY game, but is a very different personality type to Alex. To me, Ozzie is a bit like that teacher who is strict and difficult… but also brilliant and insightful. The one you kinda hate for being so tough, but who you break your back to try and please; and therefore the one you learn the most from.

Along these lines I was recently informed that Ozzie has the highest alumni retention rate of any instructor… which means that the people who take Ozzie programs, come back for more Ozzie programs. That is one of the highest endorsements an instructor can receive and he has earned it.

As far as game itself, Ozzie is equally no nonsense. With catchphrases like “just run the train” and bootcamps filled with a series of exercises designed to push students in and out of their comfort zones repeatedly and effectively, he gets real results. In the same way, when out in the field he JUST GETS THE JOB DONE, with dominance and authority. He pulls as much or more than anyone when he goes out.

Whereas Alex talked about the importance of a like minded social circle for fun and adventure, Ozzie talks about the importance of like-minded individuals for getting leverage and forcing yourself outside your comfort zone. In both cases Inner Circle provides a good source of like-minded individuals to draw from.

Check out Inner Circle and join the VIP interest list at: http://www.rsdinnercircle.com/

Ozzie also talks a bit about his attendance at Inner Circle meetings in Amsterdam and what he saw and learned from them. Enjoy the video.



I have to apologize for the buzzing noise on this video. Apparently there was some feedback from another conference in Vegas that was on the same channel and interfering with my mics. You can still hear pretty well though, and Ozzie’s content is great.

Hope you enjoyed these videos. I’ll be back tomorrow, on launch day, with one more Inner Circle video, which should hopefully clarify to you exactly what Inner Circle is all about.

Until then,

-Todd

p.s. This is your last opportunity. The inner circle is launching tomorrow. Sign up today to the VIP interest list: http://www.rsdinnercircle.com/

p.p.s. Check out the NEW bootcamp dates & locations www.realsocialdynamics.com/schedule.asp
Login or register to post.

Related Posts

Comments

#1
Koekje

Koekje

Member

Join Date: 04/29/2011 | Posts: 84

 Love it!
Login or register to post.
#2

Barry-White

Senior Member

Join Date: 03/19/2012 | Posts: 140

I plan to spend a lot of time travelling in the next few years, will there be oppurtunites for guest memberships at inner circles?

This blog need a functions to send out an email when a comment is replied to btw ;)
Login or register to post.
#3

AnthonyLC

Junior Member

Join Date: 03/21/2011 | Posts: 12

is good, but this guy doesn't get any because he still says shit like "silver" thinking hes cool.... Trolls like you don't get
Gift~ wrote:
Silver
Login or register to post.
#4
Todd

Todd

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 1360

Yes.  Membership is worldwide, so you can attend events anywhere.
Barry-White wrote:
I plan to spend a lot of time travelling in the next few years, will there be oppurtunites for guest memberships at inner circles?

This blog need a functions to send out an email when a comment is replied to btw ;)

Login or register to post.
#5
OutofBacon!

OutofBacon!

Respected Member

Join Date: 12/02/2010 | Posts: 782

 Alex is sheer positivity. Like a baby giggling and smiling in his or her own world.
Login or register to post.
#6
HauntedRoyalty

HauntedRoyalty

Member

Join Date: 11/24/2011 | Posts: 64

 Todd is dominating the front page
Login or register to post.
#7
Gift~

Gift~

Senior Member

Join Date: 02/02/2010 | Posts: 160

Whatever junior member...
AnthonyLC wrote:
is good, but this guy doesn't get any because he still says shit like "silver" thinking hes cool.... Trolls like you don't get
Gift~ wrote:
Silver

Login or register to post.
#8

AnthonyLC

Junior Member

Join Date: 03/21/2011 | Posts: 12

LOL EXACTLY!!!  Spoken like a true chode
Gift~ wrote:
Whatever junior member...
AnthonyLC wrote:
is good, but this guy doesn't get any because he still says shit like "silver" thinking hes cool.... Trolls like you don't get
Gift~ wrote:
Silver


Login or register to post.
#9

Elijah

Member

Join Date: 08/28/2012 | Posts: 69

Chicago inner circle
Login or register to post.
#10
Saint_

Saint_

Senior Member

Join Date: 02/14/2011 | Posts: 162

 Damnn Alex is crazy, he gots his shit handled! Cant wait for his Hotseat, get your ass to Amsterdam quick bro!

And for Todd, nice to see that you are hitting every Instructor up and sharing insights about Inner Circle. I would like to see some Infield footy of you also! I think those two would add some killer value! (A HS of Brad is also MORE than welcome!!)


Saint
Login or register to post.
#11
CharlieT

CharlieT

Senior Member

Join Date: 02/07/2012 | Posts: 178

 I'm really in to the self improvement side of RSD and even though Alex isn't my favorite instructor, as a guy who drinks in field he really makes me feel a lot less guilty. He was hilarious in this vid.
Login or register to post.
#12

LordF

Junior Member

Join Date: 05/23/2012 | Posts: 20

haha relax dude, bitterness is no good, peace and love!!
AnthonyLC wrote:
is good, but this guy doesn't get any because he still says shit like "silver" thinking hes cool.... Trolls like you don't get
Gift~ wrote:
Silver

Login or register to post.
#13

AnthonyLC

Junior Member

Join Date: 03/21/2011 | Posts: 12

Lol I feel ya dude, I have looked at RSD's stuff for like 2 years now but I just recently started posting stuff...  Over that time I always noticed all of the lame 1st, 2nd, 3rd, shit even before tyler said anything and it was just sooo fucking lame I just had to say something because NO ONE does....
Login or register to post.
#14

Pardi Gras

Member

Join Date: 07/07/2012 | Posts: 81

No comment on the content, but fuck the video with todd and ozzie is painful to listen to
Login or register to post.
#15

Math

Junior Member

Join Date: 07/18/2009 | Posts: 21

Bulgaria represent!!! Crazy bitchez, cheap drinks and chalga! what more can you ask out of life?!
Login or register to post.
#16
Gift~

Gift~

Senior Member

Join Date: 02/02/2010 | Posts: 160

C'mon AnthonyLC... you really do need to relax. Remember, don't let the external environment intimidate you, feel centered from within, then you wouldn't even notice this rubbish on the boards...

I'm here for you bud - reach out!
AnthonyLC wrote:
Lol I feel ya dude, I have looked at RSD's stuff for like 2 years now but I just recently started posting stuff...  Over that time I always noticed all of the lame 1st, 2nd, 3rd, shit even before tyler said anything and it was just sooo fucking lame I just had to say something because NO ONE does....
Login or register to post.
#17
Saint_

Saint_

Senior Member

Join Date: 02/14/2011 | Posts: 162

AnthonyLC has a point dude XD! Just take it or leave it bro

Saint
Gift~ wrote:
C'mon AnthonyLC... you really do need to relax. Remember, don't let the external environment intimidate you, feel centered from within, then you wouldn't even notice this rubbish on the boards...

I'm here for you bud - reach out!
AnthonyLC wrote:
Lol I feel ya dude, I have looked at RSD's stuff for like 2 years now but I just recently started posting stuff...  Over that time I always noticed all of the lame 1st, 2nd, 3rd, shit even before tyler said anything and it was just sooo fucking lame I just had to say something because NO ONE does....

Login or register to post.
#18

Marshy07

Junior Member

Join Date: 01/01/2010 | Posts: 2

 I'm noticing that a lot of the other RSD instructors don't have that much knowledge on the new inner circle. What's up with that? 

I want to join this inner circle but before I cash out $360 I would like to know if there is a way to see how many in my area actually signed up too.
Login or register to post.
#19

beinghumanryan

Junior Member

Join Date: 11/04/2014 | Posts: 2

Hey Todd: I look the way you look Alex when he was speaking, and ozzie when he was speaking, your subcommunication says that you are more aligned to alex.
Login or register to post.