Todd's Blog

Todd
 
Hey there, it's Todd.

In this article you will learn how to respond to any text and how to achieve abundance even if you are a virgin.

I'm writing this on borrowed time between bootcamp days so I'll keep it bried and let the videos speak for themselves.

The first video is a shortened version of an Inner Circle video I made regarding text and online game.  It is the most systematic and effective breakdown of textual communication that I know of... and my own personal text game rules. 

Again, this video is a shortened version of an Inner Circle video. PLEASE DO NOT COMPLAIN BECAUSE I DIDN'T POST THE FULL VIDEO. The full video is a paid inner circle exclusive, so I can't put it out for free. That would not be fair to the Inner Circle members. But the information is valuable enough that I definitely wanted to share some of it.



The second video is more about philosophy... in particular about an attitude you can take to achieve incredible amounts of abundance quickly and easily.

Where I'll be next...

Bootcamp March 14-16  Los Angeles, CA, USA
BootcampMarch 22-24, 2013: New York, New York, USA
FreeTourMarch 28, 2013: Austin, Texas, USA (8pm-10pm)
BootcampMarch 29-31, 2013: Austin, Texas, USA
BootcampApril 5-7, 2013: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
BootcampApril 12-14, 2013: Raleigh, North Carolina, USA
FreeTourApril 25, 2013: Amsterdam, Netherlands (7pm-9pm)
BootcampApril 25-27, 2013: Amsterdam, Netherlands
BootcampMay 2-4, 2013: London, United Kingdom
FreeTourMay 23, 2013: London, United Kingdom (7pm-9pm)
BootcampMay 23-25, 2013: London, United Kingdom
BootcampJune 27-29, 2013: Montreal, Canada
FreeTourJune 27, 2013: Montreal, Canada (7pm-9pm)
FreeTourJuly 3, 2013: Boston, USA (7pm-9pm)

This weekend's Los Angeles date just went up, so book now before it fills up!

Also, please pay particular attention to the Europe dates from April 25th through May 23rd. I don’t come to Europe that often, so be sure to look me up when I am there!


One other administrative note, to clear up any confusion:

YOU CAN PARTICIPATE IN INNER CIRCLE DINNER EVENTS AND MEET WINGMEN IN YOUR AREA -- FOR FREE. There has been some confusion on this matter so I want to clarify. The videos and instructor education through Inner Circle is a paid product, but the groups themselves are 100% free to anyone who wants to come. So take advantage of this amazing resource!

http://bit.ly/RSDInnerCircleCityList

More information about inner circle is available at www.rsdinnercircle.com

The second video is more about philosophy... in particular about an attitude you can take to achieve incredible amounts of abundance quickly and easily.  Basically I outline what I like to call "deservedness theory" which is a powerful motivator for intelligent, analytical people, band then I show a way to achieve emotional abundance without violating this logical frame.  It's a bit of an intellectual video, but just go with it, you'll be glad you did.



Please post your comments and feedback. I’d like to find out what is most important to you, so I can adjust accordingly.

Before I sign off, I want to mention that if you want more unique thoughts and information I put out ideas and lines on both facebook and twitter daily:

facebook.com/rsdtodd
and
twitter.com/rsdtodd


Thanks again, and until next time,
-Todd

p.s. Check out www.rsdinnercircle.com for more info on the program and how to get ongoing lessons and support from RSD Instructors like myself.

p.p.s. To find FREE Inner Circle meetup groups in your city check out: http://bit.ly/RSDInnerCircleCityList
Login or register to post.

Related Posts

Comments

#1
Kid_Ink

Kid_Ink

Respected Member

Join Date: 02/19/2013 | Posts: 436

These videos are great. Tod is so persise with his information, it makes it easy to relate to.  
Login or register to post.
#2

king_kickass101

Member

Join Date: 12/26/2012 | Posts: 95

My text game is shit and I didn't understand what you were talking about...
Login or register to post.
#3

RSDNICO

Respected Member

Join Date: 04/07/2011 | Posts: 460

h
Login or register to post.
#4
Todd

Todd

Instructor | Respected Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 973

Be more specific and maybe I can help
king_kickass101 wrote:
My text game is shit and I didn't understand what you were talking about...
Login or register to post.
#5
Todd

Todd

Instructor | Respected Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 973

Thank you sir,
Kid_Ink wrote:
These videos are great. Tod is so persise with his information, it makes it easy to relate to.  
Login or register to post.
#6
Todd

Todd

Instructor | Respected Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 973

Thanks.
orgazm wrote:
feed back :

Text/online  game video could have been more practical, more precise. I don t know. but hat was concrete stuff still. . I ll use it if one day I do online game.

the other video is good. 

This pattern : I deserve X because (list of real stuff you did )  is a great trick to allow your mind to accept new visions , and open new doors for the people who loves afformation.


also I find this sentence funny but effective?  borrow abundance from your future lol.

 I want to borrow money from my future!

I didn t like your vblog that much  at first but the information  quality   improoved a lot.




Login or register to post.
#7

king_kickass101

Member

Join Date: 12/26/2012 | Posts: 95

Todd wrote:
Be more specific and maybe I can help
king_kickass101 wrote:
My text game is shit and I didn't understand what you were talking about...



I'm good at getting numbers and getting girl attracted but whenever the text part comes into play any attraction that was there seems to vanish. I'm not sure why. I think the problem I'm having is showing value? It doesn't make sense to me especially through text. From my experience girls only want to chase and nothing more. Which doesn't make any sense to me because they start chasing and as soon as Ishow I'm interested they want nothing to do with me.
Login or register to post.
#8

king_kickass101

Member

Join Date: 12/26/2012 | Posts: 95

Also I can never set up a date. I have all these numbers and no results from any of them. Most of them don't even respond and if they do its clear they're not interested.
Login or register to post.
#9

Bowss

Senior Member

Join Date: 07/22/2012 | Posts: 267

I've seen a lot of stuff on abundance and this is the only time I've heard of borrowing abundance from your future self. Probably the best concept I've heard in a while

Being convinced that you WILL end up with the hottest girls, no question about it, makes you slowly move in that direction (and faster if you work hard and smart going out and your results snowball).

Actively anchoring entitlement to an awesome lifestyle and your good qualities is also always worth repeating.

The IC text vid was sick.

Thanks a lot Todd.
Login or register to post.
#10

illego

Junior Member

Join Date: 10/12/2012 | Posts: 22

Too bad the camera ran out of batteries!

king_kickass101, if you can't set up dates, set up a list and text them invitations to places you're going to hit.


I'm def borrowing abundance from the future, small loan I'd say!
Login or register to post.
#11

VictorGarcia

Senior Member

Join Date: 01/25/2012 | Posts: 105

I have inner circle, but for some reason I cant find the full video. 
Login or register to post.
#12

JohnnyCanada

Respected Member

Join Date: 02/20/2011 | Posts: 670

Good vid..My online game sucks, or maybe it doesn't? I've messaged over 50 girls and got no reply but I usually attribute that to the fact that there is an inbalance in the ratio of guys to girls. Chicks get 25 messages a day so to me it doesn't seem like anything you say would matter but rather she will just screen 90% of guys out based on logical information like age, height, relationship goals and physical type.
Login or register to post.
#13
Todd

Todd

Instructor | Respected Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 973

It's the November 2012 Pre-Webinar Video

VictorGarcia wrote:
I have inner circle, but for some reason I cant find the full video. 
Login or register to post.
#14

PSS

Junior Member

Join Date: 06/09/2012 | Posts: 15

 I never was the kind of guy who tries to add and talk to new girls on the internet and I didn't believe it would work with 7s and those above, but yesterday I did add 3 random 7.5 - 8 HBs on facebook, because the video gave me curiosity about it. None of them answered.
 I didn't know exatcly what to put in the message, so it went something like:" hi, i thought you're cute, don't know you from anywhere but, who knows, i'd like to talk to you. p.s. i don't have an yatch" I don't know if this was lame or not, but what else can you speak in the internet? Haha , at least it is not desperately trying to convey value, I think. 
 Anyway, I think adding random girls on facebook has very low chance of they responding, they get hit all the time in the clubs, why would they lost their time this way? Some time after I send the messages I though it was lame and the girls would think that the guy is too desperately and is adding anyone in internet. I am not trying to criticize Todd's content, just sharing the experience that I had yesterday. =D
Login or register to post.
#15

Tyc

Member

Join Date: 03/31/2012 | Posts: 54

This is fantastic content, well done.

I should have signed up for Inner Circle sooner!
Login or register to post.
#16

bingobango

Respected Member

Join Date: 08/27/2012 | Posts: 326

The way you started the second video hit home for me because its something ive been thinking about.

In the past i would lose a girl but felt like i was cursed or something, just unlucky. I felt that way because i saw myself as good personality, fun, decent looking guy, shit.. why shouldnt this girl be into me and cant get enough of me. But something was missing and i am where i am with girls for a reason,
not because im cursed or unlucky. 

I finally came to the conclusion that, wow, maybe you are all those things BUT, its not enough. You're lacking somewhere and basically yes, you are where you are because that is what you deserve! I never really felt that way but after a while, im like, holy crap dude, maybe you need some skills that you were not aware of. luckys rsd has shown me where i was fucking up. 

It was the shit tests that i was bombing. I would get angry and stressed when i got shit tested because i looked at it as rejection. Even when i banged a chick  she would shit test me and i thought, here we go again, she's going to disappear, then i would start acting strange and different.. Doh! im was so dumb. its all lack of education really. that is everybodys problem. 
Login or register to post.
#17
Polarize

Polarize

Senior Member

Join Date: 08/19/2010 | Posts: 210

Even though I agree with you about accepting reality for what it is in regards with what your brain already thinks it deserves, I think that stress is just an inevitable part of the process when your goal is to raise your sense of entitlement. It's strange, but everytime I experience stress over something and I experience that same situation again, I feel relatively less anxious than the previous time in that specific circumstance.

Also, why do you say that it is better for your sense of entitlement to be grounded in reality than the other way?

I've always felt that grounding my sense of entitlement in reality puts me at the mercy of reality..psychologically speaking.  Even resting on my laurels makes me feel like I rely on external factors to boost my self esteem. I guess what I'm saying is that reality seems too fickle for me to ground my sense my entitlement on. What do you think?
Login or register to post.
#18

teddydan

Senior Member

Join Date: 11/27/2012 | Posts: 109

I think it's for dating websites, rather than facebook.
PSS wrote:
 I never was the kind of guy who tries to add and talk to new girls on the internet and I didn't believe it would work with 7s and those above, but yesterday I did add 3 random 7.5 - 8 HBs on facebook, because the video gave me curiosity about it. None of them answered.
 I didn't know exatcly what to put in the message, so it went something like:" hi, i thought you're cute, don't know you from anywhere but, who knows, i'd like to talk to you. p.s. i don't have an yatch" I don't know if this was lame or not, but what else can you speak in the internet? Haha , at least it is not desperately trying to convey value, I think. 
 Anyway, I think adding random girls on facebook has very low chance of they responding, they get hit all the time in the clubs, why would they lost their time this way? Some time after I send the messages I though it was lame and the girls would think that the guy is too desperately and is adding anyone in internet. I am not trying to criticize Todd's content, just sharing the experience that I had yesterday. =D
Login or register to post.
#19

ChildInTime

Senior Member

Join Date: 03/12/2013 | Posts: 120

great videos, thanks ;p
Login or register to post.
#20
Todd

Todd

Instructor | Respected Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 973

In response to this and your other question above it:

there is no magic bullet, which is why I focused on PROCESS.  Re-listen to the part about how to respond to the four different types of texts... that's the part you need for now.  Then with that in mind, always be trying to close...  Even then you need to be entitled, non-needy, and get lots of practice.  Text game is NOT easy.
king_kickass101 wrote:
Also I can never set up a date. I have all these numbers and no results from any of them. Most of them don't even respond and if they do its clear they're not interested.
Login or register to post.
#21
Todd

Todd

Instructor | Respected Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 973

Ya.  I heard this in a slightly different context, and it really resonated with me as well.  Glad you found it helpful.
TheDuve wrote:
I've seen a lot of stuff on abundance and this is the only time I've heard of borrowing abundance from your future self. Probably the best concept I've heard in a while

Being convinced that you WILL end up with the hottest girls, no question about it, makes you slowly move in that direction (and faster if you work hard and smart going out and your results snowball).

Actively anchoring entitlement to an awesome lifestyle and your good qualities is also always worth repeating.

The IC text vid was sick.

Thanks a lot Todd.
Login or register to post.
#22
Todd

Todd

Instructor | Respected Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 973

Yep

teddydan wrote:
I think it's for dating websites, rather than facebook.
PSS wrote:
 I never was the kind of guy who tries to add and talk to new girls on the internet and I didn't believe it would work with 7s and those above, but yesterday I did add 3 random 7.5 - 8 HBs on facebook, because the video gave me curiosity about it. None of them answered.
 I didn't know exatcly what to put in the message, so it went something like:" hi, i thought you're cute, don't know you from anywhere but, who knows, i'd like to talk to you. p.s. i don't have an yatch" I don't know if this was lame or not, but what else can you speak in the internet? Haha , at least it is not desperately trying to convey value, I think. 
 Anyway, I think adding random girls on facebook has very low chance of they responding, they get hit all the time in the clubs, why would they lost their time this way? Some time after I send the messages I though it was lame and the girls would think that the guy is too desperately and is adding anyone in internet. I am not trying to criticize Todd's content, just sharing the experience that I had yesterday. =D

Login or register to post.
#23

Gaddacus

Junior Member

Join Date: 03/01/2013 | Posts: 17

Really enjoyed this article. Your first blog was awesome in a way that you explained things that i do, that i didnt understand that i was already doing, and as a result i understand them more in depth.

I related to your second blog very well because, im doing a lot of reading lately and i notice my awareness is highlighting messeges related to self affirmation. The borrowing abundance idea is something ive been working out in my head since the beginning so i really enjoyed hearing to your insights about it. 

thanks
Login or register to post.
#24

king_kickass101

Member

Join Date: 12/26/2012 | Posts: 95

I think im starting to get the hang of it now actually. great advice on it being a process. I tend to get ahead of myself and want results instantly, but I see now that one of the best ways to get good game is to enjoy the process. I think im finally getting the whole non-needy thing too, how to convey interest without sounding desperate. 
Great advice Todd it really helped
Login or register to post.
#25

jameslotham

Member

Join Date: 03/17/2013 | Posts: 36

 I really enjoyed the video! 
Login or register to post.
#26
LanceKey

LanceKey

Junior Member

Join Date: 03/14/2013 | Posts: 3

 Solid post.
Login or register to post.
#27

Tritium

Member

Join Date: 06/21/2012 | Posts: 38

 Wow, logical/boring questions are IOIs? Generally RSD is really spot on with things, but this is simply not true. This is just how girls talk.
Login or register to post.