Ozzie's Blog

Ozzie
 
Hi guys,

Decided to throw some infield here well knowing it is not going to satisfy everybody's needs but I just wanted to illustrate how I deal with guy's fears on program. Hope it will help you somehow to see where I am coming from. Again, these infield clips are NOT up to hotseat standards, just a fair warning,  rather are used to illustrate points I make on my articles. Here we go, God save us all!

I will be next:


April 5-7, 2013: Belgrade, Serbia
April 12-14, 2013: London, United Kingdom
April 19-21, 2013: St. Petersburg, Russia
April 26-28, 2013: London, United Kingdom
May 10-12, 2013: Dublin, Ireland
May 17-19, 2013: London, United Kingdom
May 24-26, 2013: Edinburgh, United Kingdom
May 31-June 2, 2013: London, United Kingdom
June 7-9, 2013: Gothenburg, Sweden
June 14-16, 2013: London, United Kingdom
June 21-23, 2013: Barcelona, Spain
June 28-30, 2013: London, United Kingdom
July 5-7, 2013: Vienna, Austria
July 12-14, 2013: London, United Kingdom
July 19-21, 2013:Cologne,Germany
July 26-28, 2013: London, United Kingdom
August 2-4, 2013: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
August 9-11, 2013: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
August 16-18, 2013: London, United Kingdom
August 23-25, 2013: Amsterdam,Netherlands
August 30-September 1, 2013: London, United Kingdom
September 27-29, 2013: Athens, Greece

www.rsdbootcamp.com



-------------------------------------------------

I have been meaning to write an article about the topic of
the economics of sex. Much has been written about this on the mainstream media.
It has prompted several theories that are popular. Books like “The Selfish
Gene” spawned a generation of pickup weirdoes back in my day including me. The
logic and appeal of such theory was irresistible. I have changed my views since
then, quite a bit.


 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzsY21QhINQ

 

In the following article I am going to simplify the issue of
sexual relations to a ledger, a combination of checks and balances in the hope
you can understand certain behaviors. On a personal level I am trying to
revisit a topic that used to drive me crazy with questions. I don’t have all
the answers today, but just the important ones.

How true is it that men need sex more than women do? Society
deems women as sellers and men as buyers. If this is true then women have the
upper hand because we “need” them. They are a high valued commodity in economic
terms. If we take this assumption at face value, it explains why men are supplicators,
caretakers, providers and all that terminology we invented in this community a
long time ago. Yet still it doesn’t explain women’s behaviors

Women Control?

Women have something to lose when they offer us sex but for
us it is all win. That’s why women manipulate thru sexual behavior. We become
desperate sellers, a.k.a alpha guy. Women pick and choose because they have all
the money, a.k.a sex. With sex, women risk getting pregnant, pain and losing
their lives at child delivery. Men, on the other hand, walk away from the act
without further risk. It means sexuality for women has value, not for men. This
is why women aim for relationship, long term sustain of the new born baby and
the potential family, and men, well, go for the act and couldn’t care less for
the long term outcome. This is folk wisdom. No secrets here.

However,

If it is a straight forward transaction when does the value
go up or down?

In other words, it follows that there are ways in which you
could manipulate the prospective buyer...again giving all your power away in
the process.

Let’s look at how the value goes up in the sexual market
place. Let’s keep it simple.

1. 
The woman is beautiful. (Skanks use cosmetics to
enhance their attractiveness so they have more choice-more buyers. Dim lights
in the club plus alcohol help the transaction to go smoothly.)

2.    
The woman is young.(she is a better breeder
because she can stand child delivery better and her eggs are prime for
reproduction. Older women won’t reveal their age or lie about it)

3.      
Guys are desperate to have sex. (It increases
the value of the woman regardless how suitable the product is in the market
place. A chubby girl becomes hot due to high demand. Reason why bitchy behavior
is rare among really attractive women.)

 

I am going to stick with number 3 to clarify why women
behave the way they do most of the time. There is the assumption wildly
accepted due to the number of chodes in clubs and bars that men want it more
than they do. Whether this is a lie spread by our culture it is irrelevant.
Women believe this because it is easy to believe that in our culture. Guys have
no game. There is another lie that is more predominant: men take it wherever
they can because they live in scarcity. Women, on the other hand, are free to
choose when and where and with as many partners as they please. It is a
seller’s market for them.

 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gaZXGPyk_A

 

Female bitchy and aloof behavior can be explained by number
three above. However, sex with a valued male can be scarce, not abundant. So
women dress up for that valued male. On the other hand, guys make every effort
to become that valued male including lying about it. But women smell lies. They
are endowed with better communication skills than men. They have better
instinct in that area. When they become mothers they need to find out the
baby’s needs just by looking at the baby. So nature gives them that six sense.
They can read males like a book. They also pick and choose whoever is the real
Mac Coy. 

“Your Girlfriend Is
Attracted to Other Guys?”(Relationship Advice)


Yes, deal with it!

She feels attracted to other guys but she won’t tell you.
She deals with it so should you. You might be living in fairy tale land where
your girl is yours only and she is your queen and you are her king. Sorry to
burst your bubble but it is not quite that way. Women feel attracted to other
guys all the time. They flirt, intrigue even text guys behind your back.

Fret not. You can’t stop this. Women are validation whores.
They want reassurance all the time they are still in the market, especially
when they have been with you for a couple of years. It doesn’t mean they will
run and cheat on you. If she values your relationship, she might feel urges but
she won’t act on them. Flirting is a woman’s way of getting reassured she is
still attractive. I remember my ex having this conversation on the phone with
some random clerk 1000 miles away from a carrier agency. She didn’t even know
what the guy looked like but she was flirting on the phone. She forgot I was
sitting right next to her. I accused her of flirting and she denied it. May be
she got carried away or simply she wanted to make me jealous. All I know is
that it was a wake up call for me to see where after three years of
relationship I have been dropping the ball somewhere. You might want to go over
where you have been failing as a boyfriend because you do have responsibilities
and you are not supposed to take her for granted.

Anyway, women feel attracted to other guys. It is a fact and
you are going to have to deal with it in a long term relationship. When I had
FB’s I couldn’t care less about what they did. Some of them even had
boyfriends. But once you get in  a LTR
you lose part of your power. You don’t have the game to back you up. You only
have yourself unless it is an open relationship where you two are seeing other
people. You need a new set of skills to deal with a girlfriend. Giving her
great sex won’t cut it, not for long anyway.

What happens when your girl is attracted to another guy? She
is not really attracted to another guy but it is how he makes her feel. For
example, a rocker with tattoos, leather pants might make her feel the danger
aspect of a relationship. On top of that, if a guy like that throws her a bit
of attention she might feel validated that such guy wants her. Again, this is
something that she is missing herself in your relationship. May be you are
slacking off after a couple of years and you don’t surprise her anymore. You
don’t take her on dates like you used to. Sex has become stale (you never want
her to get all the sex she craves from you. Keep her slightly deprived. My ex
had to beg me for sex sometimes and still I would not give it to her. I wanted
her to earn it. I was the chick in the relationship! Attempted humor).Things are becoming quiet. So she is looking for
excitement elsewhere. Remember that she might be attracted to other guys but
she is in love with you. You are the guy. So you always have the upper hand
when you come up against competition. She is not inclined to risk what she has
going with you for some guy she just met. Women in general are nesters. They
won’t risk unless you give them a good reason. Again, it all comes down to
mindfulness. You want to pay attention to what’s going on in the relationship.
Prevention goes a long way. Keep doing things that show her YOU CARE, it is not
just her who cares about the relationship. Men pass the buck onto women for the
running of the relationship. Women get sick and tired they are doing all the
work. Change that! Be smart but don’t be a smart ass. You want to care but you
don’t want to be too obvious about it. Surprise is the factor. Throw her a
curve ball (attempted humor again).

What Lowers The Value
Of A Woman In The Sexual Marketplace?


Very simple, when the value of the man goes up, then women’s
value go down. The tables are turned. Status, for example, drives the woman’s
value down to the ground. When a male has high status, women’s value hit a low.
Consider the stereotype of the middle-aged CEO of the company banging the hot
secretary. Even though she is hot and could get any man in a club, she goes on
her knees in CEO’s office and performs fellatio risking her reputation and even
economic stability. Status wins every time. It doesn’t matter the guy’s
married, older and would never consider staying with her for the long term. He
drove her value down by becoming high status. She would put aside her bitchy
behavior and vow to the man with the most status. The illusion is that she
would get status and power by proxy even if it means people will drag her name
in the company’s water cooler gossip. It doesn’t matter because she is selling
and she got a good transaction. Economics of sex defined.

Another thing that dove tails value for women is
availability. In other words, places where men are scarce. Competition for men
drives the woman’s value down to the ground. For example, if you took a women’s
cruise where you are the only man around, you will get laid before the trip’s
end. This is not theoretically, it is a fact. One way or another you would
trigger competition amongst single women in the ship. It will be a buyer’s
market for you. You can buy at low price.

You can discard the above example as a simple minded one. It
is, indeed. How about when you are the only high valued male around? It happens
when you approach a group of girls in the club and you are able to trigger
competition amongst them by displaying certain personality traits. Some of
those characteristics can be faked too. You drive the price down. Sometimes you
can drive the women’s value down in an entire area of the club like the VIP
area or a section of the dance floor by just being social with people. It
happens very quickly and it doesn’t last very long but sometimes a few minutes are
all you need. It happens when I do my salsa dancing, and I am able to impress
with my dance moves. All of a sudden women want to dance with me and you create
a sort of feeding frenzy. You became scarce by being the best dancer around.  Scarcity skyrockets your price up in the
market place.

Why Do Women Lose
Value When They Sleep Around But Men Don’t?


Their value goes down because the law of supply and demand
says that a commodity raises is value when it is in short supply. In other
words, it becomes valuable when it is scarce, like diamonds. This is why men
are not naturally attracted to ugly or fat women. There is huge supply of
those.

A woman having fewer boyfriends or not a long history of
sexual partners becomes valuable. She is less available. This is the reason why
women act bitchy or brat. They know a woman reluctant to offer sexual favors
instantly becomes higher value. This is why women try to hide when they have
too many sex partners. It drives their value down in the sexual market place.
So being a brat helps sell her product. It explains why average looking women
act brat in your regular club where there are no hot girls around. Plain
looking girls feel their price has gone up because of little competition; offer
is low and demand is high-that’s why it is easier to score in a hot club. A hot
club drives the price of average women down so you have more choice as a buyer.
Simple economics. Reason why the opposite is true for the guys. Sleeping around
might mean the guy is in high demand. It drives the value of a woman down. He
is not desperate so he won’t push for the buy, so the seller has to come down
with the price in order to sell. For some women, it means following the valued
guy into the toilet at the club to have sex there risking being seen and thus
driving her value down. The risk is worth it if she can have a shot at the
valued male. The situation is akin to that of the hot secretary performing
fellatio to the CEO in the office. If she got caught her value in the sexual
market place would go down but she doesn’t care because she thinks she will get
status by proxy.

Women hold back sex when they get into a dating pattern
because they want to drive the price up. It happens unconsciously. This is why
you want to prevent against getting into dating patterns. Typical dating
patterns include “the orbiter”, going on numerous dates, taking too many phone
numbers, “friend zone”, and many others. However, you drive their price down
when you say “I am no boyfriend material”, “I am bad for you” and other similar
lines. You become high value very quickly. Becoming unavailable, you drive the
price up by virtue of the market place dynamics. You become scarce. And you
drive hers down.

One Night Stands And
The Economics Of Sex


Women lured into one night stands by a player are pulled in
two different and conflicting directions. On the one hand she is attracted to
the guy and can gain an eligible male over her competition (other women) but
she is underbidding her price at a sexual market place level. She is risking a
lot by taking the plunge into the one night stand- I am talking about regular
girls and not club skanks who sleep around. This is why you see a lot of LMR
around because some women feel pulled in two different directions. This is the
reason a girl might be attracted to you but won’t sleep with you. She wants to
get a “good price” for her sexual favors and a one night stand offers the guy
the possibility to walk away without committing. A man only benefits but she
stands to lose in the transaction. Most women will exercise restraint and look
for safer options to offer sexual favors when/where they can guarantee a return
in terms of commitment from the guy unless you drive her price down with the
tactics offered above. By driving her price down you help her make that
decision of selling. The fire sale. All goods need to go. Bank is closing in.
You have that effect on a female when you give her full attention and then
switch to her friend and ignore her for a while. You are outbidding her. It
also happens by itself when the hottest girl in the group gives you her
undivided attention. All of a sudden you are in fire sale with the group’s
members. You successfully drove their price down.

Again, this topic is fascinating but boring too if talked
for too long. So I will stop here hoping you found it interesting. Again, I am
revisiting old topics here with the hope of bringing new light into them. No
matter how old the topic of value comes up every weekend on bootcamp. It never
goes away.  

I am out, peace.

Comments welcome.


I will be next:

April 5-7, 2013: Belgrade, Serbia

April 12-14, 2013: London, United Kingdom

April 19-21, 2013: St. Petersburg, Russia

April 26-28, 2013: London, United Kingdom

May 10-12, 2013: Dublin, Ireland

May 17-19, 2013: London, United Kingdom

May 24-26, 2013: Edinburgh, United Kingdom

May 31-June 2, 2013: London, United Kingdom

June 7-9, 2013: Gothenburg, Sweden

June 14-16, 2013: London, United Kingdom

June 21-23, 2013: Barcelona, Spain

June 28-30, 2013: London, United Kingdom

July 5-7, 2013: Vienna, Austria

July 12-14, 2013: London, United Kingdom

July 19-21, 2013:Cologne,Germany

July 26-28, 2013: London, United Kingdom

August 2-4, 2013: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

August 9-11, 2013: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

August 16-18, 2013: London, United Kingdom

August 23-25, 2013: Amsterdam,Netherlands

August 30-September 1, 2013:
London, United Kingdom

September 27-29, 2013: Athens, Greece



www.rsdbootcamp.com



-------------------------------------------------
Login or register to post.

Related Posts

Comments

#1

ontheroad

Member

Join Date: 02/21/2012 | Posts: 61

Great!
Login or register to post.
#2
Buii

Buii

Senior Member

Join Date: 07/31/2008 | Posts: 136

 Hey Ozzie! Great article like always!

I have a question: Do you think in a long term relationship where the men have extrem high status and the women tend to be low status, the women is more likely to be bitchy because she want to pretend high status or that she will be not bitchy at all because she make sure that she can keep the high status men?

greets from Germany
Login or register to post.
#3
Duggy

Duggy

Member

Join Date: 03/21/2013 | Posts: 50

Hi Ozzie, great videos!

What nightclub was that in the bootcamp video?
I'm assuming it's in London. It looked awesome!
Login or register to post.
#4
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

women hooked with high status males, i am thinking famous personalities, will get high status by proxy. soon they will believe it and act accordingly. however, if the valued male has REAL status, which is wanted male, she will be subservient. 
Buii wrote:
 Hey Ozzie! Great article like always!

I have a question: Do you think in a long term relationship where the men have extrem high status and the women tend to be low status, the women is more likely to be bitchy because she want to pretend high status or that she will be not bitchy at all because she make sure that she can keep the high status men?

greets from Germany
Login or register to post.
#5
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

i wont tell you because it is a great club in south london i don't want people to know about it. i will pm you if you really want to know. let me know. 
Duggy wrote:
Hi Ozzie, great videos!

What nightclub was that in the bootcamp video?
I'm assuming it's in London. It looked awesome!
Login or register to post.
#6
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

cheers.
ontheroad wrote:
Great!
Login or register to post.
#7
Analog-Kid

Analog-Kid

Junior Member

Join Date: 05/08/2012 | Posts: 26

He sure got his money's worth. The dude broke so many mental barriers in one night. Master Ozzie in the nightclub dojo.
Login or register to post.
#8
gugarutz

gugarutz

Member

Join Date: 08/03/2012 | Posts: 77

 haha, hard decision now on taking a bootcamp or not.
good content, thx
Login or register to post.
#9
Trentoland

Trentoland

Junior Member

Join Date: 04/04/2013 | Posts: 3

Great article... videos are great but I like that you keep writing, especially about how to deal with a long term relationship. Most of the guys that read RSDnation can find a girlfriend, and in my case I would like to keep her, and have a good relationship
I think is almost more challenging to have a relationship than to have a one night stand, so your adive is very welcomed
Login or register to post.
#10

Ocean2

Respected Member

Join Date: 07/18/2011 | Posts: 698

 Awesome stuff!!!!! The infield video is inspiring, watching before going out
Login or register to post.
#11
Alphamode

Alphamode

Senior Member

Join Date: 10/04/2012 | Posts: 213

Awesome preview video~ love the look of the london nightclub and love the salsa dance music in your videos!

Speaking of salsa dancing, do you ever go sarging at salsa dance clubs?

I'd love to see RSD do a video on "salsa club game"

Already started a "salsa club game" thread on the main forum ...maybe there's other people interested in sarging salsa clubs besides just me lol~

www.rsdnation.com/node/406099/forum
Login or register to post.
#12
Kid_Ink

Kid_Ink

Respected Member

Join Date: 02/19/2013 | Posts: 598

 great stuff.. i would like to see more from you
Login or register to post.
#13
BerlinCity

BerlinCity

Respected Member

Join Date: 10/22/2012 | Posts: 864

 sick  sick sick
Login or register to post.
#14
Leo-~

Leo-~

Respected Member

Join Date: 03/19/2008 | Posts: 315

These infield vids are killer. Inspiring, even for advanced guys. A good reminder that everything is possible in this game.
Login or register to post.
#15
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

i believe relationship is far more challenging than anything else because it is not "game". it is the real you.
Trentoland wrote:
Great article... videos are great but I like that you keep writing, especially about how to deal with a long term relationship. Most of the guys that read RSDnation can find a girlfriend, and in my case I would like to keep her, and have a good relationship
I think is almost more challenging to have a relationship than to have a one night stand, so your adive is very welcomed
Login or register to post.
#16
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

he had never bbeen to a bootcamp before. 
Leo-~ wrote:
These infield vids are killer. Inspiring, even for advanced guys. A good reminder that everything is possible in this game.
Login or register to post.
#17
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

if you become an amazing dancer women will come to you. it is really no game at all.
Alphamode wrote:
Awesome preview video~ love the look of the london nightclub and love the salsa dance music in your videos!

Speaking of salsa dancing, do you ever go sarging at salsa dance clubs?

I'd love to see RSD do a video on "salsa club game"

Already started a "salsa club game" thread on the main forum ...maybe there's other people interested in sarging salsa clubs besides just me lol~

www.rsdnation.com/node/406099/forum
Login or register to post.
#18
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

cheers.
Kid_Ink wrote:
 great stuff.. i would like to see more from you
Login or register to post.
#19
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

cheers.
Kid_Ink wrote:
 great stuff.. i would like to see more from you
Login or register to post.
#20
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

i would love to have this available when i took my first bc back in the day. 
gugarutz wrote:
 haha, hard decision now on taking a bootcamp or not.
good content, thx
Login or register to post.
#21
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

cheers. what did you like about it?
Kid_Ink wrote:
 great stuff.. i would like to see more from you
Login or register to post.
#22
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

cheers.
BerlinCity wrote:
 sick  sick sick
Login or register to post.
#23

Tritium

Member

Join Date: 06/21/2012 | Posts: 38

 Loved this.
Please write more about value-economics sometime, what an awesome read!
Login or register to post.
#24
vanceb

vanceb

Junior Member

Join Date: 06/14/2012 | Posts: 7

Hey Ozzie,
really like your fear tech because it looks like you focus on brining up insecurities and reducing and/or removing them. I want to take a BC with you in the USA. Keep up the great posts about fear tech. Thanks :)
Login or register to post.
#25

Astore

Member

Join Date: 12/16/2012 | Posts: 34

 Loved the article, always nice a refreshing look at the economics of sex, also the vid is very inspiring to always be ready and take action. Thanks Man!
Login or register to post.
#26
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

more like transforming. we work on transforming symptoms into something that is useful instead of paralysing.

vanceb wrote:
Hey Ozzie,
really like your fear tech because it looks like you focus on brining up insecurities and reducing and/or removing them. I want to take a BC with you in the USA. Keep up the great posts about fear tech. Thanks :)
Login or register to post.
#27
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

i revisited this topic because of lack of new material. i don't find it particularly interesting since it becomes irrelevant once guys get good. we used to debate this stuff a lot way back when. 
Tritium wrote:
 Loved this.
Please write more about value-economics sometime, what an awesome read!

Login or register to post.
#28
vanceb

vanceb

Junior Member

Join Date: 06/14/2012 | Posts: 7

I like it. Transforming "symtoms". So maybe like "distress" into "Eustress"?
Login or register to post.
#29
Sinergy

Sinergy

Junior Member

Join Date: 02/12/2012 | Posts: 8

"....this topic is fascinating but boring if talked about too long."
KEEP TALKING - The community has been talking in tangents around this for eons and you have this marvelous talent of shooting it exactly straight and packaging it consumable. KEEP TALKING LONGER!
Login or register to post.
#30
Kool Kane

Kool Kane

Senior Member

Join Date: 03/03/2010 | Posts: 169

I like the relationsship tips. I think it brings a new perspective to RSD as the other instructors mostly focus on getting the girl. I also enjoyed the text about the sexual marketplace.
Login or register to post.
#31

Charge9

Junior Member

Join Date: 10/17/2012 | Posts: 5

 Thanks!
I find the LTR advices very valuable
Login or register to post.
#32

jamesjocky

Junior Member

Join Date: 04/17/2013 | Posts: 10

 Nice to see that actually getting better and better!
Login or register to post.
#33
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

it is about working with clay and molding it.
vanceb wrote:
I like it. Transforming "symtoms". So maybe like "distress" into "Eustress"?
Login or register to post.
#34
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

glad you liked it. i used to hate this topic because you end up discussing "alpha" stuff with other guys who want to be alpha. it becomes weird. on this article i wanted to approach it from a straight forward economic stand point. 
Sinergy wrote:
"....this topic is fascinating but boring if talked about too long."
KEEP TALKING - The community has been talking in tangents around this for eons and you have this marvelous talent of shooting it exactly straight and packaging it consumable. KEEP TALKING LONGER!
Login or register to post.
#35
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

cheers. i will try and do more of the relationship stuff but i must be honest and say it is very difficult for  me. that's why i am dealing with that stuff. my next level is to actually create lasting relationships not short ones. i have already done the latter. so i feel my challenges lie in the long term relationship and how to make it last.
Kool Kane wrote:
I like the relationsship tips. I think it brings a new perspective to RSD as the other instructors mostly focus on getting the girl. I also enjoyed the text about the sexual marketplace.
Login or register to post.
#36
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

cheers. it is very encouraging your feedback.
jamesjocky wrote:
 Nice to see that actually getting better and better!
Login or register to post.
#37
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

ltr is challenging for me too, that's why i write about it. 
Charge9 wrote:
 Thanks!
I find the LTR advices very valuable
Login or register to post.
#38

GiftedK

Junior Member

Join Date: 11/04/2012 | Posts: 22

 Class stuff
Login or register to post.
#39
LenindC

LenindC

Member

Join Date: 01/11/2013 | Posts: 34

 This is a pumped-up article Ozzie. Thank you. :)
Login or register to post.
#40

nikola91okbs

Junior Member

Join Date: 06/16/2013 | Posts: 5

How long  are you gonna stay in Belgrade?
Im here, just saw video from Belgrade....
Login or register to post.
#41

hogansc0602

Junior Member

Join Date: 06/10/2013 | Posts: 27

Wow!
Login or register to post.