Ozzie's Blog

Ozzie
 
Hi guys,
Just got back from Belgrade. Hot women period. Great gene pool. In this video, I dedicated
the song (Mayimbe’s “NO QUIERO COPIADERA”) in it to those who shamelessly copy
and rehash my material, FEAR TECH. I challenge you to mind your own business
and get infield and CREATE your own material and not copy another guy’s hard
work.

I will be next:
April 12-14, 2013: London, United Kingdom
April 19-21, 2013: St. Petersburg, Russia
April 26-28, 2013: London, United Kingdom
May 10-12, 2013: Dublin, Ireland
May 17-19, 2013: London, United Kingdom
May 24-26, 2013: Edinburgh, United Kingdom
May 31-June 2, 2013: London, United Kingdom
June 7-9, 2013: Gothenburg, Sweden
June 14-16, 2013: London, United Kingdom
June 21-23, 2013: Barcelona, Spain
June 28-30, 2013: London, United Kingdom
July 5-7, 2013: Vienna, Austria
July 12-14, 2013: London, United Kingdom
July 19-21, 2013:Cologne,Germany
July 26-28, 2013: London, United Kingdom
August 2-4, 2013: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
August 9-11, 2013: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
August 16-18, 2013: London, United Kingdom
August 23-25, 2013: Amsterdam,Netherlands
August 30-September 1, 2013:
London, United Kingdom
September 27-29, 2013: Athens, Greece

www.rsdbootcamp.com

-------------------------------------------------

 

Once you remove your fears, then what? Most students don’t
know where they are going because they 
never had any goals in dating because they thought they were impossible.
Once they go through a bootcamp they see the light at the end of the tunnel.
But instead of having challenging goals they sell themselves short. I sit with
them and we try and map out comprehensible goals for the future and for the
most part they seem afraid to dream big.

 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq2UkEG4NEM

 

What’s happening? Why don’t you have challenging dreams?

First off, if you don’t dream big enough you will fail.
Dreaming big is different for everybody and it depends on where you are at
psychologically. If you feel you are a home body who spends his time playing on
line video games and masturbating to porn, then having a great dream will be to
come out,  just get out there and
approach a few women. No shame in that. If you are stuck banging those 6’s and
7’s and you can’t get those turbo hotties, then that’s your dream. It really
depends.

Number one reason people dream small and fail to rise is
fear of failure. It is a classic. Because you fear being unsuccessful you set
your sights very low. Though this could be a great strategy to get out of
inaction, it hurts you when you are trying to motivate yourself. The bigger the
dream, the more fear you will have that it will fail. It is easier to stay in
comfort zone and keep doing what I am doing, which is nothing. Misery feels
comfy. You don’t want to stretch.

Explosive Sex with Your Girlfriend (Relationship advice)

It is not about new positions. It is about sexual
compatibility or connections. A combination of dieting, fitness can do it for
you. Find food that boosts a woman’s sexual arousal. A woman’s bodily response
to stimulation can be influenced through certain foods  like shellfish, certain beans, almonds. Her
bodily response or libido, on the other hand, can be damaged by the wrong kind
of foods like chips, fatty stakes, hamburgers and so on.

How many times you have heard foreplay is important? Too many
times? You need to hear it again. It is far more important than penetration and
thrusting. If you have a little routine with her where you take her to seafood
restaurant for dinner, some wine and later great sex, she will respond in kind.
It is like Pablov’s dogs when they hear the dinner bell. As soon as you get her
to the restaurant, she will start to get wet already. You don’t even have to do
foreplay. Remember she values the relationship in as much as you are able to
bring her to orgasm consistently. Women value orgasm in the relationship so get
with it. Invest in sex toys if you must. Learn to back and forth with her.
Women tend to think you care for them if you do a bit of push and pull before
penetration. On the other hand, going straight forward into penetration makes
her think you don’t care about her. Think on that. After 3 years with my ex,
our sex life became mechanical and she would complain about it. I was too bored
to care at the time.

Do it regularly! The more you give it to her, the more she
would crave it. Her body gets used to it. Her libido will be boosted by more
regular sex. It is like eating chips. You can’t stop yourself from eating more
and more. It also means you care for her. She thinks she is attractive as long
as she can keep you interested. This is vital for her otherwise she would be
out there trying to get another guy’s attention. So watch out! Give it to her
in the car where she doesn’t expect it. Surprise her that way. It might be a
spin through hell for you to have sex while the gear stick is stabbing your
ribs but she will enjoy it. Women think you are being spontaneous when you do
crap like that. It means they are wanted. Girlfriends need to feel wanted…all
the time. It is a pain, I know. But you want your little girlfriend to be
faithful and think of your Johnson as the joystick of God, you need to do stuff
like that. Believe it is a small price to pay for home bliss. A happy,
satisfied girlfriend will enrich your life, but a grumpy, needy, unsatisfied
one will drive you nuts. Good luck!




 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE4KocDd5pE


Another related fear is to be afraid of the obstacle that
will appear in your way. You are afraid to hit that brick wall. Obstacle are a
prompt for you to get creative, not a bad thing at all. That’s where you grow.
You wouldn’t grow if it wasn’t for obstacles. I hear guys say, for example, “I
live with my parents, that’s why I can’t pull girls back home”. Not having a
place to bring girls back to is the afore mentioned obstacle. You might want to
pull girls back to your car, to her house instead. It only means you have to
get better at pulling. An obstacle is not a reason to give up.

Furthermore, guys say usually, “well, I don’t have the
skills others have yet” so they set their sights in accordance to their skill
level. No way. You must dream before you have the skills. That’s how you get
the skills! If you don’t push yourself high enough you will never the skills
necessary. Watch those “feel good” movies where there is a team with no chance
to win full of losers and they end up beating the other “big bad team”. Those
movies are a crock. But they hold something of a truth in them. Those guys dare
to dream beyond their skill level. Guess what, it is like that in real life.
Prizes are for those who want them bad enough.  

Some quick and dirty tips

If you are getting ready to put your dream goals on paper
the following might help you.

1.    
Be wild. Imagine anything is possible. Push
yourself beyond the realm of the possible. It is not what’s happening to you now.
Those are your limitations. When it comes to mapping out your future, your
present doesn’t help a lot. Ask yourself, if you don’t like your present life
right now, are you really living?

2.
Think outside your circumstances. As a child you
were probably adviced by your parents not to be dreamer. As a result you became
a realist. The problem with realists is that they never accomplish anything
exciting. They cripple themselves with their “realistic” thinking. You must get
passed that and think out of the box. What society tells you it is possible for
you now is exactly what you must avoid. I have had 60 year old guys on program.
So what? They want what they want and they don’t care anymore at that age about
ridicule or what society thinks of them. That’s why they get it.

3.
A journey of a thousand miles starts with one
step…. One step at a time. All you have to worry about is what you need to do
today. Not the future. Don’t force your goal to happen. However, you take one
little step towards your goal every day. Your success depends more on
commitment and hard work than on anything else.

4.      
Network. Build a network of people around your
dream. You don’t have to do this alone. You won’t do it alone. Other people
hold the pieces of your puzzle together for you. You need support. We all do.
Human beings are social beings for a reason, we associate to achieve what we
can not do by ourselves alone. Get supportive wings, join an internet forum,
create a social circle of like minded individuals. Where can you meet people on
the same path that you are? Go there and meet them.   

5.      
Make dreams specific and quantifiable. Big
dreams bring the most rewards. Why? Small goals anybody can do. A big dream
will test your stamina and determination. It will make you stretch. You know
you are dreaming big when you are uncomfortable. Make your dreams crystal clear
so there is no doubt in your mind as to where you are going. I remember Tim
from Rsd placing a picture of ripped abs on his mirror so he would look at it
every morning. He was dieting and working out to achieve those abs. After 8
weeks, his abs looked better than the ones in the picture. Magic. Most dreams
get lost in the clouds because they are murky and undefined. Your mind thinks
in images and quantities. Give your mind what it needs to succeed. Speak the
language of your mind.

But I want you to think bigger… Let’s get to the good stuff.

This is the story of the little engine that could or sort
of.

When the dream is big enough facts don’t count or so they
say. You might have done that one in your past without knowing it or being
fully aware. It is like when somebody tells you something is impossible.
Everybody tells you. Society seems to agree something is beyond the realm of
the possible like a woman playing major league baseball. However, as we know
from past experiences, it only takes one person to change the course of
history. Somebody told Edison he was an idiot. Somebody said Einstein was
crazy. We all know the stories. Facts don’t count as much as you think. History
teaches nothing. Statistics lie all the time.

Get yourself a bigger dream and let others laugh at you and
then set yourself in motion. If you aim for the moon and you land a couple of
stars, it is not a bad deal. Nobody will laugh then. It is about the journey, not
the destination. Once you embark on a certain journey, you already won. It is
just a matter of time before reality catches up with your dream.

I have found when I got I wanted, nobody cared except me. It
doesn’t matter who supported me or not, I was the one who lived through it and
got the growth. I was the one who struggled daily with fear and frustration. I
went trough the grief of being tested. I made it through and nobody could
believe it…except me. I did all the leg work. I had moments of huge doubt,
frustration and second guessing. But facts don’t count as much as you think. I
have had students on wheel chair, handicapped, and so on. It didn’t matter to
them. They seemed to take everything in stride. I have had healthy guys with
the worst attitude ever. It is all in the dream. I know I am sounding fruitcake
on this one but it is fruity. It is all corny. It doesn’t mean it is not true.

Mayimbe, the steamroller of cuban music. 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf87tK25jF0



Comments welcome,
[/b]I will be next:

April 12-14, 2013: London, United Kingdom
April 19-21, 2013: St. Petersburg, Russia
April 26-28, 2013: London, United Kingdom
May 10-12, 2013: Dublin, Ireland
May 17-19, 2013: London, United Kingdom
May 24-26, 2013: Edinburgh, United Kingdom
May 31-June 2, 2013: London, United Kingdom
June 7-9, 2013: Gothenburg, Sweden
June 14-16, 2013: London, United Kingdom
June 21-23, 2013: Barcelona, Spain
June 28-30, 2013: London, United Kingdom
July 5-7, 2013: Vienna, Austria
July 12-14, 2013: London, United Kingdom
July 19-21, 2013:Cologne,Germany
July 26-28, 2013: London, United Kingdom
August 2-4, 2013: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
August 9-11, 2013: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
August 16-18, 2013: London, United Kingdom
August 23-25, 2013: Amsterdam,Netherlands
August 30-September 1, 2013:
London, United Kingdom
September 27-29, 2013: Athens, Greece

www.rsdbootcamp.com



-------------------------------------------------

 

 

 
Login or register to post.

Related Posts

Comments

#1

Rustler

Junior Member

Join Date: 12/05/2012 | Posts: 11

 First for Ozzie looking like the gladiator guy Crassus fights in Spartacus 03x01
Login or register to post.
#2

HappyGuy

Member

Join Date: 02/17/2012 | Posts: 61

 I really love everything you write, you just can do it right. Really straight-forward and useful. I really value the realtionship-tips.
It was Physical Game that got me to my first results, two weeks after the book first kiss, four weeks after first lay.

Videos are nice aswell!
Login or register to post.
#3

rayhan13

Junior Member

Join Date: 01/07/2010 | Posts: 13

 Great post, really needed to read this. I always forget about what I should do when I get nervous, just embrace it. 
Login or register to post.
#4
vanceb

vanceb

Junior Member

Join Date: 06/14/2012 | Posts: 7

Another high value post Ozzie. I really like FT because it gives a set of mental tools to help me take action. The idea of increasing fear before I take action sounds great and how can I do this if I am by myself. Feeling the resistance and moving forward is a skill like you say. And I really want that skill. There is a book called "The War of Art" that I found was useful in explaning the fear of being creative (like goal setting).
Thanks for the value Ozzie.
Login or register to post.
#5
NedStark

NedStark

Junior Member

Join Date: 04/23/2013 | Posts: 17

Great stuff Ozzie, too bad you can't be in the US for some of these FT and Hot Seat events. I really want to read your book now!
Login or register to post.
#6
NedStark

NedStark

Junior Member

Join Date: 04/23/2013 | Posts: 17

Great stuff Ozzie, too bad you can't be in the US for some of these FT and Hot Seat events. I really want to read your book now!
Login or register to post.
#7
MakeItHappen

MakeItHappen

Respected Member

Join Date: 12/25/2011 | Posts: 529

who's stealing your stuff ozzie?
Login or register to post.
#8
Shinergy

Shinergy

Senior Member

Join Date: 11/04/2007 | Posts: 101

There is so much value on this post, it´s not even funny.

Bravo!
Login or register to post.
#9
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

it is the only way i can write. thanks for the compliments. 
HappyGuy wrote:
 I really love everything you write, you just can do it right. Really straight-forward and useful. I really value the realtionship-tips.
It was Physical Game that got me to my first results, two weeks after the book first kiss, four weeks after first lay.

Videos are nice aswell!
Login or register to post.
#10
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

i have heard of that series. 
Rustler wrote:
 First for Ozzie looking like the gladiator guy Crassus fights in Spartacus 03x01
Login or register to post.
#11
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

they changed the names of the concepts and mask it. the problem with this stuff is that you accuse somebody they can always deny it. they mask it and talk about another concept with a different name.
MakeItHappen wrote:
who's stealing your stuff ozzie?
Login or register to post.
#12
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

i will be in vegas in june or july.
NedStark wrote:
Great stuff Ozzie, too bad you can't be in the US for some of these FT and Hot Seat events. I really want to read your book now!
Login or register to post.
#13
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

cheers. increasing your symptoms contributes to make them disappear. 
vanceb wrote:
Another high value post Ozzie. I really like FT because it gives a set of mental tools to help me take action. The idea of increasing fear before I take action sounds great and how can I do this if I am by myself. Feeling the resistance and moving forward is a skill like you say. And I really want that skill. There is a book called "The War of Art" that I found was useful in explaning the fear of being creative (like goal setting).
Thanks for the value Ozzie.
Login or register to post.
#14
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

cool. let me know what you liked if youhave the time. 
Shinergy wrote:
There is so much value on this post, it´s not even funny.

Bravo!
Login or register to post.
#15
Queen of Hearts

Queen of Hearts

Senior Member

Join Date: 03/18/2012 | Posts: 139

There's something about your writing that I really dig man. It's extremely simple, yet very profound and potent. These posts really help me come back to center, like maybe i'll be thinking about some advanced shit and then I read your material and am like "wtf it's not that complicated at all"  Love it
Login or register to post.
#16

matts

Member

Join Date: 04/26/2013 | Posts: 65

It's not too productive to obsess, discuss, analyze and deliberately try to do shit for the sole reason of 'removing fear'.

For most people it only makes the fear stronger plus adds a very negative twist to everything you do.

It takes a deep toll on your psyche (and I would bet Ozzie himself would testify to that in a moment of honesty).

If you commit yourself to playing the game for real the fear dissipates over a short time as you get accustomed to approaching a lot, to girls' responses etc.

This is a pretty straight forward answer to fear that literally all people that overcame one fear or another in their life did. As opposed to using all kind of 'fear technologies'.
Login or register to post.
#17
Ideastools

Ideastools

Respected Member

Join Date: 12/19/2012 | Posts: 439

This shit is crazy dude pump me up so much  ! 

Big thanks master :)
Login or register to post.
#18

GymClassHero

Junior Member

Join Date: 04/27/2013 | Posts: 17

 Learning from the master.
Login or register to post.
#19
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

I get excited with my fear tech. I found the clues to deliver consistently. A coach draws his motivation from the students also knowing i am in borrowed time in this business.

power_level_over9000 wrote:[/b]
power_level_over9000 wrote:
I got a question for you Ozzie. How do you keep motivated?

I am reading about consumerism, fitness indicators (sexual, attraction, resources based, eg), narcissicism, mating strategies, both long term and short term, social conditioning, and a variety of things. The authur accurately depicted the mating strategies of a male in his early twenties in contrast to a gentleman middle age. There are significant differences in mating strategies and behaviors.

I ask cause, you are mature, middle age, and yet, you blatantly defy social conditioning. I am the same age as Alex who I look forward to seeing at free tour and hot seat. In my mid twenties, I didn't notice a shift in focus, a paradigm change in others as much as I acknowledge now in my late twenties. My social circle is divided by conformity. Social conditioning gets the best of the majority and you seem to hold your ground.

What is your secret? Since increased success in both cold approach pulls and in business, it does get tedious at times. This separates intermediate and advanced imho. How do you provoke your greater self into truly living this everyday of your life?
Login or register to post.
#20
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

It used to be a trick in this business to sell secrets. I sell real life coaching.
Queen of Hearts wrote:
There's something about your writing that I really dig man. It's extremely simple, yet very profound and potent. These posts really help me come back to center, like maybe i'll be thinking about some advanced shit and then I read your material and am like "wtf it's not that complicated at all"  Love it

Login or register to post.
#21
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

Ideastools wrote:
This shit is crazy dude pump me up so much  ! 

Big thanks master :)
Cheers.
Login or register to post.
#22
Papa

Papa

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 5292

 the thing is that fear does come back. it doesn't magically disappear. you have to work with tools in order to get rid of it long term. short term it goes away wit a couple of approaches but it comes back. 
Login or register to post.
#23
Papa

Papa

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 5292

 sorry. it is me ozzie posting with papa's computer.
Login or register to post.
#24
Papa

Papa

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 5292

 cheers.
Login or register to post.
#25
Nikola the Strong

Nikola the Strong

Member

Join Date: 04/14/2013 | Posts: 93

       Oh , man, i'm really psyched that someone from RSD came to Belgrade. Ozzie, congratulations for breaking the ice! About the great gene pool, some of it is shown on the vid. I was almost literally camping in the main street and going to as much clubs as i could for those nights so i could at least say hello, but it didn't happen. What can you do... You really filmed some nice parts and i'm surprised you filmed our flags, that brings me joy. :-) Anyway, could i know what club you went to?

       It's the truth that girls in Beograd (Belgrade) have a lot of orbiters, because of the man to women ratio 3:1. That's way they often flirt and tease guys and then when they are validated, they say that they have a boyfriend., but there is a cure for that! Use ozzies advice on being phisical right away and they instantly say that they have a boyfriend, because you are a sexual threat.  Thanks for that. :-)

       Ozzie, can you say what are your impresions about Belgrade and the local girls from the short time you were here? To bad i couldn't make it to the bootcamp and i will try my best to attend to it in the nearest future possible. Oh, and if i could help in any way when someone from RSD comes here, please let me know and it will be done. 

       P.S. I can't reply in timely manner, because i have very limited access to a computer (i don't have one).
Login or register to post.
#26
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

Club is kassina right in the  center. This was the students regular   club and he requested to do the program in his regular environment because he found it more challenging. This student will probably host me in summer when i come back. Girls were hot. I loved the city and the people there. I always film flags to let viewers know where i am in the world.
Nikola the Strong wrote:
       Oh , man, i'm really psyched that someone from RSD came to Belgrade. Ozzie, congratulations for breaking the ice! About the great gene pool, some of it is shown on the vid. I was almost literally camping in the main street and going to as much clubs as i could for those nights so i could at least say hello, but it didn't happen. What can you do... You really filmed some nice parts and i'm surprised you filmed our flags, that brings me joy. :-) Anyway, could i know what club you went to?

       It's the truth that girls in Beograd (Belgrade) have a lot of orbiters, because of the man to women ratio 3:1. That's way they often flirt and tease guys and then when they are validated, they say that they have a boyfriend., but there is a cure for that! Use ozzies advice on being phisical right away and they instantly say that they have a boyfriend, because you are a sexual threat.  Thanks for that. :-)

       Ozzie, can you say what are your impresions about Belgrade and the local girls from the short time you were here? To bad i couldn't make it to the bootcamp and i will try my best to attend to it in the nearest future possible. Oh, and if i could help in any way when someone from RSD comes here, please let me know and it will be done. 

       P.S. I can't reply in timely manner, because i have very limited access to a computer (i don't have one).
Login or register to post.
#27
gilfox

gilfox

Senior Member

Join Date: 11/16/2012 | Posts: 176

Hi Ozzie,

Great article + talk at the inner circle about pushing yourself into more difficult sets, I went to a salsa class and imediately implemented what I learned which is, if you are not feeling it hard or dificult you are probably not evolving and probably getting worst, really hits a bell

The realtionship - although I'm not in one - puts things in prespective onto the mindeset of the women and men, so relates to my past relationships and the headaches I had, reading this them would probably have made a great difference, do please continue to post them I just imcorporate them on my processes :)

All the best !
Hugo
Login or register to post.
#28
Nikola the Strong

Nikola the Strong

Member

Join Date: 04/14/2013 | Posts: 93

    Ozzie, thanks for the reply. I know that you are very profesional and this is a big confirmation.

     It would be great if i was at Cassina also, just to see how the bootcamp is going on, but there are still oportunities for that.

    Alright, no more questions, just a plea to contact me when you come to Belgrade again. I will even run errands if  necessary, just to help in some way, because you guys changed my life, not only in pick up.

  P.S. It's great that in your vids, when you're talking about the subject, you run clips of the city that you filmed. Julian is also doing that and it's much more engaging for visualists like me. Again, thanks.
Login or register to post.
#29
Nikola the Strong

Nikola the Strong

Member

Join Date: 04/14/2013 | Posts: 93

 U slucaju da ovo procitas a bio si na obuci kod Ozija u Kasini, mnogo bi mi znacilo da porazgovaramo o tome kako je bilo, kako te je promenilo i slicno. Hvala u napred.
Login or register to post.
#30
Nikola the Strong

Nikola the Strong

Member

Join Date: 04/14/2013 | Posts: 93

 Oh, Ozzie, one more question, sorry. Can i find you on Facebook? I already have Alex and RSD.
Login or register to post.
#31
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

Cheers. Love inner circle.
gilfox wrote:
Hi Ozzie,

Great article + talk at the inner circle about pushing yourself into more difficult sets, I went to a salsa class and imediately implemented what I learned which is, if you are not feeling it hard or dificult you are probably not evolving and probably getting worst, really hits a bell

The realtionship - although I'm not in one - puts things in prespective onto the mindeset of the women and men, so relates to my past relationships and the headaches I had, reading this them would probably have made a great difference, do please continue to post them I just imcorporate them on my processes :)

All the best !
Hugo


Login or register to post.
#32
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

Sorry. Dont do facebook. Old man.
Nikola the Strong wrote:
 Oh, Ozzie, one more question, sorry. Can i find you on Facebook? I already have Alex and RSD.
Login or register to post.
#33
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

Sorry. Dont do facebook. Old man.
Nikola the Strong wrote:
 Oh, Ozzie, one more question, sorry. Can i find you on Facebook? I already have Alex and RSD.
Login or register to post.
#34

PimpinIt

Junior Member

Join Date: 04/23/2013 | Posts: 14

 Ozzie - I bought your physical game book. Will you sign it for me at the Hotseat event?
Login or register to post.
#35
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

Sure
PimpinIt wrote:
 Ozzie - I bought your physical game book. Will you sign it for me at the Hotseat event?
Login or register to post.
#36
painbody

painbody

Junior Member

Join Date: 05/01/2013 | Posts: 11

 Such a good blog  =)
Login or register to post.
#37
Nikola the Strong

Nikola the Strong

Member

Join Date: 04/14/2013 | Posts: 93

Maybe you don't do Facebook, but you are very active here, so it's the same. :-) Again, thanks a lot! :)
Ozzie wrote:
Sorry. Dont do facebook. Old man.
Nikola the Strong wrote:
 Oh, Ozzie, one more question, sorry. Can i find you on Facebook? I already have Alex and RSD.

  
     
Login or register to post.