Ozzie's Blog

Ozzie
 
  Hi guys,




Had to squeeze my article in today because I haven't posted in two weeks. Also there is a product launch coming and won't be able to post only one article more before next year. Been working a lot on video editing and producing new
videos. Learning as I go. Anyway leave comments, criticism is welcome
too. 



Anybody from the London, UK area is welcome

to apply for instructor assistant. Just email me at
ozzie@realsocialdynamics.com



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Here's my schedule for the rest of the year 2012/13:


November 30-December 2: Reykjavik


December 7-9: London


December 16-18: London


Here's the schedule for 2013 


January 11-13 Munich or London BC with Alex

January 18-20 London BC 

January 25-27 Oslo BC with Alex

February 1-3 London BC with Alex

February 8-10 Stockholm BC 

February 15-17 London BC 

February 22-24 Tallinn BC 

March 1-3 London BC 

March 8-10 Dublin BC 

March 15-17 London BC 

March 22-24 Berlin BC 

March 29-31 London BC 


Sign up right now at: www.rsdbootcamp.com



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

  How To Stop Being A Little In The Field And Become A Victor.
High Vs. Low Level Of Consciousness.

 

“Music is too loud”, “I don’t feel good today”, “I don’t
like the girls here”, “girls are too bitchy”, “I hate this club”. These are all
things you tell yourselves when you are in victim mode in the club. They all
come from the same place: I feel victimized by my circumstances. We have all
been there. It doesn’t mean we want to stay there. You want to have a process
in place when you fall prey to those thoughts because even when you dealt with
them they do come back and bite you in the ass. So here we go.

Victim Mentality Triggers

(The following video I really did enjoy making it. I have to thank S. my assistant for putting up with my perfectionism. Great guy. I am finally enjoying the process of making videos. I couldn't enjoy it before though. I was in victim mentality. :) Hope you like it.) 



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7NCxAP5W3U

A string of rejections or one rejection can trigger victim
mode. It is very simple. A guy pushed you out of set and you felt bad because
you couldn’t handle it. A fatty pushed you out of a group that you thought you
had conquered, an ugly girl/hot girl ignored you and so on. The victim role can
be triggered by elementary circumstances in cold approaching.

But not necessarily.

If you are in victim mode a lot is for a different reason.

You take a victimizing approach to life.

It is not just in the club. Your whole outlook on life is
that of a victim. You probably don’t even know it. Why? Because in this society
it is acceptable to play the victim. However, you might reconsider whether you
want to play the victim in your own life and continue to screw it up. Your
victim mode will make miserable every step of the way.

True grit is a great western to watch if you want to see the
opposite of victim mentality. I particularly love the girl playing the lead and
her unwavering focus on her goals throughout the movie and the many things he
had to go through to achieve his goal.

In real life we have papa as a good example in our company.
I never heard that guy complain about anything in all the time I have known
him. he gets things done. That’s it. Even when instructors and moan about
everything from hotel rooms, flights, etc., to really stupid shit he keeps
focus on solutions never on problems. I always come to him with a bunch of
problems and he provides solutions without asking how the problems came about. Even
when we were head butting on occasions, he would keep focus on solutions. Great
living example. Not sucking up to the boss, just plain facts. I don’t think
sucking up works with him neither. There is no other way of keeping a company
afloat in a crazy business. He keeps us moving forward no matter what, bad
times, good times, one of the reasons I am still around no doubt.

Victim And Lower Level Of Consciousness

Victim mentality from a lower level of consciousness. It
could be said that you are very unaware of it when you slip into it. Some
people call it “ego protection” but there are so many things people call “ego”
these days I rather not refer to it that way. A lower level of consciousness
means you are almost sleep walking. Ever heard the phrase “sleep walking
through life”, that’s exactly what I am referring too. People never stop to
think about what’s happening, they just follow the general random string of
events. It is important for you to know what it is to recognize when you are in
it.

For example, it helps to know what the opposite is in order
for you to integrate both sides of your personality. Lower level of
consciousness vs. higher level. I can only write this article from a higher
level of consciousness. When you are being creative is an example of a higher
level of consciousness. Being proactive vs. reactive forces you to step out of
yourself and find solutions. Whenever you are solution oriented, you are at a
higher level of consciousness.

Victim mentality happens when you are asleep but awake.
That’s why you can call it “sleep walking”. For example, you say things like,
“That girl was mean to me. Why is she such a bitch? She is not even hot”.  Basically you are saying she victimized you.
You are the victim, she is the persecutor. Why give your power away? Simple,
you are sleep walking now. You are shutting down your solutions vault
temporarily. You want a reason to stop approaching and she is giving it to you
on a silver tray. “Why are women such bitches?”

Another example, “I don’t feel like approaching tonight. I
am not in the right mood. It would not work anyhow when I am down”. Why is this
victim mentality? It doesn’t have to be a person victimizing you. It could be
your mood! Lower level of consciousness! You are sleep walking again.

Most people spend their lives in a fog. They never come out
of their self deception. They spend their lives tolerating a job they don’t
like anymore, a wife they are not attracted to, a place they don’t want to live
in, and so on. They do it because they have some wishful thinking going on.
They think one day they will wake from their dream and things will be
different. They die and nothing has changed.

What Does It Take?Instant Gratification Vs. Instant Discomfort

You want the latter. To give you an example: jogging in the
morning. You will find mornings are chilly, you have to get up early, you put
on your shoes, it is raining at times. Victim, victim, victim. Right? There is
no instant gratification but unfairness to jogging in the mornings. However, if
you try it, it will change your whole outlook on your day. It will energize
you. long term benefits are countless. Again, when in victim mode you don’t see
any benefits. It is all inconvenience. What if I am travelling, what if I am
busy, what if I am sick, what if I catch a cold in the morning chill, all valid
reasons…to be a victim.

It is really no choice at all. Either you are picking one or
the other in real life.

Change Your Compass?

(The following video explains how I coach this with clients. I had to cut it short because of you tube requirements and time for loading. The process does get deeper in real life and is far more extensive.)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-1QpJL9UOs



Most people in victim mode on one area, tend to be that way
in every area. Their compass always points to the V of victim. So if you are a
victim in one area of your life I suggest you look at other areas. You might be
“covertly” self deluding in other parts of your existence. Self deception is
rejecting the obvious and accepting the impossible. For example, you might be
saying, “this is not too bad”, “I will wait for things to change”. Remember
that things don’t change unless you take some aggressive action.

If I feel generally angry in some part of my life, I am
probably victimizing myself one way or another. I have to look into it to see
what’s really going on.

Getting Head (Tips Section Of The Article)

(I mean to have a section on every article for guys in
relationship or multiple relationships. It is all part of the game. it could be
used also for one night stands,  it is up
to you.)
So in this case if you are a fan of oral sex like I am-effortless sex-
you will enjoy this part. Some women don’t like giving oral sex or simply guys
don’t know how to ask. First, you need to understand women perform this feat
for guys they really like only. If she is not giving it to you, you might want
to look into why that is. It could be a simple communication issue so here it
goes. Top tips to get blow jobs. I will give you simple stuff you can do right
now and so you don’t make it into rocket science.

  .
 A blow job has to do with you doing for her and
get her to do it for you. In other words learn how to give her great oral sex
first. Do your research, don’t be lazy if you are in a relationship. You want
amazing blow jobs, learn to give them first.

. Positions. 69 is a great position to get her to
reciprocate. Do it often.

 . Take a fucking shower.
Be clean before sex.

. Trim the fuck out. Don’t want her spitting pubic
hair. It is a turn off.

.  Ejaculating.
It is up to her where/when she
wants to take it and what she wants to do with it.(I have had girls running for
the toilet after it, others just enjoy it, others like to play with it, etc.)
Some women are open for anything, others aren’t. So let her do what she wants
with it and see first where you stand before you enter into negotiations with
her about your particular fantasy. Remember this is real life and not a porn
movie. Those porn actresses get paid a lot of money to take it in the face.

 . Final tip. Pablovian shit of dogs salivating at
the sound of a bell: give her great sex in general. Women are more willing to
do more things for you if you give her a great time in bed. After giving her
multiple orgasms, you condition her to think that she giving you oral sex is
somehow associated with great sex. She will buy into it faster that way. She
will associate giving/receiving pleasure with giving great blow jobs. Next time
she wants amazing sex, she knows what to do to get it.

What’s The Ultimate Solution The Victim Problem?

Victims are always in reactive mode to their fears. They
can’t seem to take a step back. In order to defeat the tremendous pull of your
personal faggotry, you need to learn to live with the fear. Stay with your
fears and not react to them. When you take actions based on fear, you
immediately move into spoof territory. You are already on the wrong side of the
stick. You need to stay with your panic for a while and THINK. I know this is
something you don’t want to do but remember what I said earlier about instant
gratification vs. instant discomfort. You want the latter. It pays off long
term.

By stepping back, you are not only not being reactive, you
are stepping out of the victim mentality. You give yourself time to move into a
higher level of consciousness. You are transcending. You are taking the bull by
horns. If you act based on fear, you are training yourself to accept fear as a
motivator for taking action. All your energy will go into taking some action
“against” the problem(victimizer). You can say, “how can I ever solve the
problem without taking action “against” it?” Valid question but mute. You will
be reactive and your problem will aggravate. You are training yourself to take
action ONLY when there is anxiety. Bad for you long term. On the short term, it
might give you “illusion of action”. It is the typical situation of people who
go on a diet only when they look fat. But fail to take long term precautions
around their diet in general. They keep coming up against the same problem over
and over. They get fat, then they lose weight. They get fat again, they go on a
diet again. They fail to take consistent long term action because they are
“reacting” to their fears. They have trained themselves to act ONLY when there
is fear.

In our community, it is very easy to spot this. People go in
the field without  a comprehensive plan
of action and find themselves reacting to their circumstances and getting into
victim mode. I have heard many times the usual “I have been in the game for 2
years, but still not get laid”. I am the victim of an unfair state of affairs.
You take the wrong side of the street to look at your situation. Instead of
looking exactly what you have been doing for 2 years, you decide to jump into
the “poor me” pool. For example, on further examination, those guys that have
been in the game for “2 years”, they usually don’t do more than 2 approaches
per night if at all. Others approach for 2 months and take 2 months off so they
block their progression. Others have been “reading stuff” for 2 years but have
failed to take any concrete action and so on. There are many reasons why that
person is stuck and the biggest one is victim mentality, acting out of fear.

 

What Does The Future Look Like For You?

Biggest thing you can do to stop falling prey to
debilitating patterns is to sit down and work out a plan, a focus, a design for
your life in this area. Be specific. If you want a hot girlfriend, write it
down. this is being solution oriented as opposed to problem oriented. Be
ambitious. If you want threesomes, write it down. Know where you are going and
set out to do it. When I envisioned threesomes early in my game -since I didn’t
have a bi girlfriend-, I decided to approach a whole bunch of two-sets so I
could master the art of pulling two sets. Eventually it started to happen. I
was not afraid anymore to pull two girls at once. That was a little baby step
towards my goals.

What do you want out of this game? write it, picture it,
have it present. Don’t try to do it all at once. What can you do today to make
it happen? Focus on doing the little things and big things will take care of
themselves. For you a “little thing” might be to sit down right now and write a
whole bunch of goals on paper. See what it looks like “not to be victim”
anymore.

The more you focus on your plan, the less you will worry
about people victimizing you. whenever somebody bothers you, you just step back
and don’t react to fear. Get back to your plan and ignore those victimizers.
They will just delay you from getting what you want. Provided your goals
motivate you will be able to tap into your passion. That will put you in higher
consciousness level immediately. You will become creative, proactive, exciting.
Ever been passionate about anything? Remember those extracurricular activities
that you went to because you like them. You never got into victim mentality
during those times. You were excited only to be there. That passion would wake
you up in the morning ready to go because you had your activity that day. In my
case, I can’t wait to my dancing night. I know it is fun and that’s why I have
zero victim mentality around it. I am creative, proactive and excited about it.
My compass always points north on that day.

Find a goal that motivates you and you will enjoy the victor
mentality too.

 Distortions Of The Victor Mentality

Wanting to win at all costs is by far the one. Why? Because
you are in reactive mode. You are acting out of fear. you will become outcome
dependent and you will react when things don’t go your way, and eventually you
will land in faggotry, excuse land. Another problem with “winning at all cost”
is that you will start to compare with others and eventually others will start
“victimizing” you. you will start asking yourself “why is he getting the girls
and I don’t?” Victim question. Compare and despair, I say. These are examples
of low level of consciousness because you are not being solution oriented. You
are being “whine” oriented. You are becoming a little bitch. You are acting out
of the fear that you won’t get what you want. This is sleep walking. This is
low level of consciousness.  

I would sit and watch better dancers in you tube and later I
will try and imitate them in the dance floor. Not for a moment I felt jealousy
because I was not in victim mode. I just wanted to look like the best dancers.
I never compare myself with them. I don’t envy them. I feel excited because I
am going to do something that looks amazing on the dance floor. This is the
reverse of envy. This is healthy admiration. This is  coming from a higher level of consciousness.
I need to become creative and resourceful to imitate those guys. I am growing.
I am not shrinking. I am not acting out of the fear of them being better than
me at this point.

It doesn’t work all the time though. (Warning! baseball
story coming at you! don’t tell me I didn’t warn you.)

 I was the same when I was playing baseball. I just wanted to imitate the best. I study up on them. I
would imitate their stance in the batter’s box, I would try and think the way
they think and so on. I was passionate to go and train because I could practice
new moves and approaches to the ball. (But it was not always like that. At first,
I was jealous of the real pro players we had in the team from the USA and
Venezuela who were significantly better than I was and got paid to play-I
wasn’t paid a salary, just my expenses. I was relegated to be a “bench player”
for a while. I had to play coming out of the bench. I bitched and moaned about
it for a while before I decided to step into solutions and stop reacting to
those guys who were obviously better).

I remember learning to hit the inside pitch for power
because I watched Barry Bonds do it- he also talked about it. Instead of home
runs (I was a skinny player) I learn to hit line drives and hard ground balls
that were impossible for the infield to catch. I started hitting the inside
pitch right in front of me down the third base line with such power that my
grounders hissed past the infield. The cracking-whip sound of my bat (I trained
myself to only hit balls in the sweet spot of the bat for maximum contact and
“cracking-whip” sound) was intimidating to infielders who would hear it and get
out of the way. I just applied something I learned from a power hitter –hit the
ball in front of you and pull it- and adapted it to a small player like me.
This is called being creative. The fringe benefit was that I would forgo the
outside pitch. I started drawing a lot of walks because pitchers would not
throw the ball near me. I got the respect of a slugger being a small player. Higher
level of consciousness. Coach, who was not stupid and wanted to win, gave me
the starting job on many games. I still remember the warm feeling of leaving
those “pros” in the bench as I came in the field to start the game. But those
guys motivated me. They were my “persecutors”.

“How Can I Give Value Right Now?”

Asking that question and making
that shift in what you focus on really helps, even if you may not feel totally
like doing it.
So I figure out how I can give
someone else value, how I can help someone out.
And thing is that the way you
behave and think towards others seems to have a big, big effect on how you behave
towards yourself and think about yourself. For example, judge people more and
you tend to judge yourself more. Be more kind to other people and help them and
you tend to be more kind and helpful to yourself.
A bit counter intuitive perhaps,
but that has been my experience. The more you love other people, the more your
love yourself.


 

As long as you keep this high/low level of consciousness in
mind, you are more unlikely to fall prey to victimhood. You will become a
victor. You will realize your visions and your goals for yourself. You might
want to try that formula in your job or something simple first before you
branch out. It works faster than you think.

Anyway leave comments, criticism is welcome too. 







--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Here's your schedule for the rest of the year 2012 and 2013:


November 30-December 2: Reykjavik

December 7-9: London

December 16-18: London


Here's the schedule for 2013 


January 4-6 Amsterdam or London BC with Alex

January 11-13 Munich or London BC with Alex

January 18-20 London BC 

January 25-27 Oslo BC with Alex

February 1-3 London BC with Alex

February 8-10 Stockholm BC 

February 15-17 London BC 

February 22-24 Tallinn BC 

March 1-3 London BC 

March 8-10 Dublin BC 

March 15-17 London BC 

March 22-24 Berlin BC 

March 29-31 London BC 



Sign up right now at: www.rsdbootcamp.com



------------------------------------------------------------



Ps: Loving all

the comments I got in the previous article,
including the youtube comments.

Working on some of the suggestions there. Video
quality improves slowly but we

are getting there. Soon I will release some
infield if possible. Anybody from the

London, UK area is welcome to apply for instructor
assistant. Just email me at
ozzie@realsocialdynamics.com
Login or register to post.

Related Posts

Comments

#1

Octer

Member

Join Date: 05/29/2012 | Posts: 29

First :)
Login or register to post.
#2
Matrim

Matrim

Trusted Member

Join Date: 07/12/2009 | Posts: 1772

 Second hell yeah!!
Login or register to post.
#3
MarriedGuy

MarriedGuy

Member

Join Date: 08/09/2012 | Posts: 35

My God!!! It fucking shows that you dig doing it!  Great Breakthrough, Ozzie!  Always inspiring to see people shine.
Login or register to post.
#4
Tyler

Tyler

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 8726

Ozzie just watched the first vid, LOVE IT!!

Very engaging!!

Keep it up man, killing it!

Tyler
Login or register to post.
#5
LucidDic

LucidDic

Trusted Member

Join Date: 02/14/2008 | Posts: 1350

 Ozzie just got through the 1st video...awesome! U've improved a lot presentation and editing wise...I especially liked how you would cut to the black screen for the next deadly sin and added the catchy tune. Made me feel excitied to hear the next one. The relaxed vibe is always good in your videos as well as the city locations which i enjoy. Another thing that made it cool to watch was whenever u cut from the black screen to the next sin, you'd be in a different location while walking and talking. Don't know why but i thought it was cool. 

One thing i'd change would be to make the font you used with the black screen to be more appealing & more in-line with the catchy tune instead of just using the standard font...also, i think it'd be more helpful to a newbie if when u introduced each sin on the cutaway black screen that u show what that sin is instead of 'Sixth sin' etc.,..Maybe like show "Second Sin:" for a second..then add an effect to make, for instance, "Don't Compliment a Girls Looks" to appear after the colon.
Login or register to post.
#6
Rubennnnn

Rubennnnn

Senior Member

Join Date: 12/30/2011 | Posts: 98

 Great content Ozzie, really enjoyed it.
Login or register to post.
#7

AlexV

Trusted Member

Join Date: 11/12/2011 | Posts: 1537

 wow, that's awesome.. really great content
Login or register to post.
#8
incy

incy

Respected Member

Join Date: 12/01/2007 | Posts: 436

The delivery of the content was great : ) .
Login or register to post.
#9

G Bizz

Respected Member

Join Date: 01/17/2010 | Posts: 525

Like the swag in your shoulders. You're becoming more relaxed!
Login or register to post.
#10
Leo-~

Leo-~

Respected Member

Join Date: 03/19/2008 | Posts: 314

The bloopers section in the video is a good idea!

Dude, your articles are TOP NOTCH. Why don't you put out a new book??
Login or register to post.
#11
Noe

Noe

Member

Join Date: 03/14/2011 | Posts: 42

Really cool vid Ozzie! Really fun to watch :)

I don't agree with some of the ideas. Hope its OK to write it here, anyways here it goes..

Three of the ideas are usually misinterpreted by guys. I let girls lead me around all the time and still go home with them while my wing men act all macho alpha and scar the girls away. Also the fact that you can't buy girls drinks... same thing there and lastly that you have to open the girl right away might be the standard but totally OK to approach girls after some lurking around. There is no reason why I am not enough :)
Login or register to post.
#12
Professor Hughes~

Professor Hughes~

Respected Member

Join Date: 04/13/2010 | Posts: 587

 Haha, I love the new vid!  Definitely looks like you're having fun.  It's cool how all the instructors are pushing themselves to improve their videos.
Login or register to post.
#13
IVIsHero

IVIsHero

Member

Join Date: 06/10/2011 | Posts: 53

Login or register to post.
#14
Nic Cester

Nic Cester

Junior Member

Join Date: 11/22/2012 | Posts: 8

Hahaa!! Great walk! Awesome energy
Login or register to post.
#15
Brad

Brad

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/28/2007 | Posts: 3014

Nice man, luv the walking shots, those are tough for the cameraman.  Looks nice and steady tho...
Login or register to post.
#16

Heurisko

Member

Join Date: 10/05/2009 | Posts: 34

The article is really well written.
Login or register to post.
#17
Alphamode

Alphamode

Senior Member

Join Date: 10/04/2012 | Posts: 212

Ozzie 2.0 has arrived
Login or register to post.
#18

Simon93

Member

Join Date: 10/19/2012 | Posts: 32

Fucking nice progress Ozzie. Vids are really entertaining!
Login or register to post.
#19
Snakeeye

Snakeeye

Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/16/2012 | Posts: 1700

thanks Ozzy, this is great, i really like your style,
Login or register to post.
#20
The Duck ✘

The Duck ✘

Trusted Member

Join Date: 12/02/2006 | Posts: 1353

If there's no reason why you're not enough, why would you need fear technology? By that contextual default, there's nothing to be afraid of. Or are fear drills an outside-in practical implementation of Alex's saying, which is more inside-out based.

Could you talk a bit about your teaching in conjunction to the other instructors, and mention which guys fear technology is specifically atuned to helping.

Love the videos and the relationship focus! Definitely share more of your experience there :0)
Login or register to post.
#21
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

Tyler wrote:
Ozzie just watched the first vid, LOVE IT!!

Very engaging!!

Keep it up man, killing it!

Tyler

that video is actually a spin off of a walking around video we made for the launch of physical game book. i thought that it gave more energy if i was moving around and not static.
Login or register to post.
#22
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

LucidDic wrote:
 Ozzie just got through the 1st video...awesome! U've improved a lot presentation and editing wise...I especially liked how you would cut to the black screen for the next deadly sin and added the catchy tune. Made me feel excitied to hear the next one. The relaxed vibe is always good in your videos as well as the city locations which i enjoy. Another thing that made it cool to watch was whenever u cut from the black screen to the next sin, you'd be in a different location while walking and talking. Don't know why but i thought it was cool. 

One thing i'd change would be to make the font you used with the black screen to be more appealing & more in-line with the catchy tune instead of just using the standard font...also, i think it'd be more helpful to a newbie if when u introduced each sin on the cutaway black screen that u show what that sin is instead of 'Sixth sin' etc.,..Maybe like show "Second Sin:" for a second..then add an effect to make, for instance, "Don't Compliment a Girls Looks" to appear after the colon.





yeah, i noticed the fonts once i had uploaded the video and hoped that nobody would notice. but thanks for noticing! yeah, i would agree that adding the name of the sin was something i thought about but again i thought it will take from the animation of the video. i just thought, "make it simple, don't overdo it". i also didn't have much time to think this through because of a deadline to post. in fact the article had been written weeks back but i had no videos to go with it.
city locations are great. we didn't have good weather in london as usual so i got creative and decided to shoot inside the tube.
Login or register to post.
#23
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

MarriedGuy wrote:
My God!!! It fucking shows that you dig doing it!  Great Breakthrough, Ozzie!  Always inspiring to see people shine.

thanks. always welcome the encouragement.
Login or register to post.
#24
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

incy wrote:
The delivery of the content was great : ) .
again, when i think of the content, i think it is very superficial for people in this front page because i always think i am not going to measure up. however, this is again negative thinking. sometimes it is just me. thanks for the praise.
Login or register to post.
#25
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

Leo-~ wrote:
The bloopers section in the video is a good idea!

Dude, your articles are TOP NOTCH. Why don't you put out a new book??
actually thinking about it. hopefully this is something that doesn't affect my other book sales. it is mostly a marketing type of decision. bloopers is my way of showing you my frustration but also the fun of doing this. on the other hand, bloopers are great to my perfectionism. showing everybody how much i fail is very liberating.
Login or register to post.
#26
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

Noe wrote:
Really cool vid Ozzie! Really fun to watch :)

I don't agree with some of the ideas. Hope its OK to write it here, anyways here it goes..

Three of the ideas are usually misinterpreted by guys. I let girls lead me around all the time and still go home with them while my wing men act all macho alpha and scar the girls away. Also the fact that you can't buy girls drinks... same thing there and lastly that you have to open the girl right away might be the standard but totally OK to approach girls after some lurking around. There is no reason why I am not enough :)
agreed. this is fine for advanced guys to do it but not for newbies who do it from a position of fear and neediness. women can feel when a guy is trully confident and when a guy has got no spine. i do lurk before approaching because i want my approach to challenge me. i make my students lurk on purpose in order to raise the fear and the intensity of the exposure. however, like i said, advanced players can get away with anything becaue they have the confidence required. same like the blow job tips. advanced guys get blow jobs without asking because women chase them and want their validation. it doesn't mean others guys don't struggle in that area. again, much appreciated feedback and constructively done. keep it coming!
Login or register to post.
#27
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

Brad- wrote:
Nice man, luv the walking shots, those are tough for the cameraman.  Looks nice and steady tho...
cheers. it was very hard on him and i was too hard on him too. i had to apologize a couple of times when we didn't get the shot because i got really demanding. he had to back up into a moving escalator and he almost fell a couple of times. he had to walk onwards and look backwards to get into the escalators. it was tough but i wanted the shot of me moving into the escalator because it looked casual. the way tyler shot me in la in a similar situation was he would walk backwards and he seemed to do it effortlessly. i decided that my camera man had to walk forward but look back. i was really afraid he would fall down the escalator and hurt himself.
Login or register to post.
#28
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

Heurisko wrote:
The article is really well written.
it is funny that it was written in less than an hour. when u have something clear in your head and you have done research on it and you have been through it, it all comes together very quickly. cheers,
Login or register to post.
#29
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

The Duck ✘ wrote:
If there's no reason why you're not enough, why would you need fear technology? By that contextual default, there's nothing to be afraid of. Or are fear drills an outside-in practical implementation of Alex's saying, which is more inside-out based.

Could you talk a bit about your teaching in conjunction to the other instructors, and mention which guys fear technology is specifically atuned to helping.

Love the videos and the relationship focus! Definitely share more of your experience there :0)
thanks for the feedback. honestly we instructors work in different parts of the world and our programs evolve differently. we all follow blueprint principles. just different ways of skinning a cat. the core is the same being natural around women, self confidence vs fake confidence, authentic self vs. false self, etc.
what kind of guys does fear technology help? newbies say they get rid of appraoch anxiety, advanced say they get over their fear of failure, midlevel players say they got through their blocks, etc.  everybody seems to get something out of it. what we do as instructors is we try to adapt to the client, that's all. not saying it is a magic pill or it is an end all solution, because nothing is. it is the result of 7 years of coaching experience.
Login or register to post.
#30
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

Jonathan Chodeman wrote:
Tremendous accomplishments Ozzie, in just half a year your videos have improved twice over.

sick!
Login or register to post.
#31
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

richie rich wrote:
 Ozzie I think you're slowly becoming my favorite instructor!!!

terrific. feedback is appreciated about what made you change your mind.
Login or register to post.
#32
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

Professor Hughes~ wrote:
 Haha, I love the new vid!  Definitely looks like you're having fun.  It's cool how all the instructors are pushing themselves to improve their videos.
yeah. just trying that constant improvement is a challenge and pushes me out of comfort zone. but that's where the growth is.
Login or register to post.
#33
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

Rubennnnn wrote:
 Great content Ozzie, really enjoyed it.

sick! what did you like about it? if you have the time to comment.
Login or register to post.
#34
The Duck ✘

The Duck ✘

Trusted Member

Join Date: 12/02/2006 | Posts: 1353

A thing TV camera men use is have 1 guy leading whoever is filming, by dragging him by his back. Gives him the opportunity to focus solely on the shot.

Might be a thing to try out next time if you bring 2 guys along
Ozzie wrote:



Brad- wrote:
Nice man, luv the walking shots, those are tough for the cameraman.  Looks nice and steady tho...
cheers. it was very hard on him and i was too hard on him too. i had to apologize a couple of times when we didn't get the shot because i got really demanding. he had to back up into a moving escalator and he almost fell a couple of times. he had to walk onwards and look backwards to get into the escalators. it was tough but i wanted the shot of me moving into the escalator because it looked casual. the way tyler shot me in la in a similar situation was he would walk backwards and he seemed to do it effortlessly. i decided that my camera man had to walk forward but look back. i was really afraid he would fall down the escalator and hurt himself.
Login or register to post.
#35
Professor Hughes~

Professor Hughes~

Respected Member

Join Date: 04/13/2010 | Posts: 587

 I've reconciled the two ideas in this way (I'm an alum of both Alex and Ozzie's bootcamps, so I've thought a lot about this stuff):

1. If you are inside your comfort zone, you will automatically believe there's no reason why you're not enough.  If you're outside of your comfort zone, your ego/chode brain will automatically come up with reasons why you're not enough.  This will manifest as fear.
2. Alex talks about expanding your comfort zone in both positive and negative directions as the key process of identity level change to become a naturally attractive guy.
3. Fear technology is in my opinion the most efficient way to quickly expand your comfort zone (in both positive and negative directions).  You'll quickly become accustomed and indifferent to stunning successes and epic failures.
4. Once you have a wide comfort zone/no fear, you'll automatically believe there's no reason why you're not enough when dealing with girls. 
Ozzie wrote:



The Duck ✘ wrote:
If there's no reason why you're not enough, why would you need fear technology? By that contextual default, there's nothing to be afraid of. Or are fear drills an outside-in practical implementation of Alex's saying, which is more inside-out based.

Could you talk a bit about your teaching in conjunction to the other instructors, and mention which guys fear technology is specifically atuned to helping.

Love the videos and the relationship focus! Definitely share more of your experience there :0)
thanks for the feedback. honestly we instructors work in different parts of the world and our programs evolve differently. we all follow blueprint principles. just different ways of skinning a cat. the core is the same being natural around women, self confidence vs fake confidence, authentic self vs. false self, etc.
what kind of guys does fear technology help? newbies say they get rid of appraoch anxiety, advanced say they get over their fear of failure, midlevel players say they got through their blocks, etc.  everybody seems to get something out of it. what we do as instructors is we try to adapt to the client, that's all. not saying it is a magic pill or it is an end all solution, because nothing is. it is the result of 7 years of coaching experience.
Login or register to post.
#36

StevieManc

Junior Member

Join Date: 09/25/2011 | Posts: 13

 Great article. I liked that you focused on one thing this week and went really indepth with it (plus the tips section, also good!) Your last few articles have had almost too many concepts for me to take in in one go. As always was really well written.

Like the vid too, like everyone else said you have really improved the delivery and I liked the music choice.
Login or register to post.
#37
MakeItHappen

MakeItHappen

Respected Member

Join Date: 12/25/2011 | Posts: 529

Ozzie your videos make me want to take your bootcamp so bad! preferably in spain because the girls there are so hot

Here's what I like about your recent videos:
- you are way more "fluent" than in your former vids, less breaks, uhms, ahs, etc
- they are longer and you elaborate more profound on the topics
- you seem to be more engaged in them as opposed to bored in former vids
Login or register to post.
#38
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

StevieManc wrote:
 Great article. I liked that you focused on one thing this week and went really indepth with it (plus the tips section, also good!) Your last few articles have had almost too many concepts for me to take in in one go. As always was really well written.

Like the vid too, like everyone else said you have really improved the delivery and I liked the music choice.

In fact I want to make articles more appealing by talking about different sections like relationship and such. By sticking to one point I might leave out a bunch of people. Hard to keep a balance and not sound a.d.d. but Internet crowd gets bored very quickly with a topic. Will see how to keep this in future.
Login or register to post.
#39
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

MakeItHappen wrote:
Ozzie your videos make me want to take your bootcamp so bad! preferably in spain because the girls there are so hot

Here's what I like about your recent videos:
- you are way more "fluent" than in your former vids, less breaks, uhms, ahs, etc
- they are longer and you elaborate more profound on the topics
- you seem to be more engaged in them as opposed to bored in former vids

Thx. Technical stuff has changed. My Munich video taught me I can screw up many takes but still pick up gems from each take. I don't have to be perfect which for me is huge cause I am a perfectionist. A successful video is not a perfect video. Walk the talk.
Login or register to post.
#40
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

Professor Hughes~ wrote:
 I've reconciled the two ideas in this way (I'm an alum of both Alex and Ozzie's bootcamps, so I've thought a lot about this stuff):

1. If you are inside your comfort zone, you will automatically believe there's no reason why you're not enough.  If you're outside of your comfort zone, your ego/chode brain will automatically come up with reasons why you're not enough.  This will manifest as fear.
2. Alex talks about expanding your comfort zone in both positive and negative directions as the key process of identity level change to become a naturally attractive guy.
3. Fear technology is in my opinion the most efficient way to quickly expand your comfort zone (in both positive and negative directions).  You'll quickly become accustomed and indifferent to stunning successes and epic failures.
4. Once you have a wide comfort zone/no fear, you'll automatically believe there's no reason why you're not enough when dealing with girls. 
Ozzie wrote:



The Duck ✘ wrote:
If there's no reason why you're not enough, why would you need fear technology? By that contextual default, there's nothing to be afraid of. Or are fear drills an outside-in practical implementation of Alex's saying, which is more inside-out based.

Could you talk a bit about your teaching in conjunction to the other instructors, and mention which guys fear technology is specifically atuned to helping.

Love the videos and the relationship focus! Definitely share more of your experience there :0)
thanks for the feedback. honestly we instructors work in different parts of the world and our programs evolve differently. we all follow blueprint principles. just different ways of skinning a cat. the core is the same being natural around women, self confidence vs fake confidence, authentic self vs. false self, etc.
what kind of guys does fear technology help? newbies say they get rid of appraoch anxiety, advanced say they get over their fear of failure, midlevel players say they got through their blocks, etc.  everybody seems to get something out of it. what we do as instructors is we try to adapt to the client, that's all. not saying it is a magic pill or it is an end all solution, because nothing is. it is the result of 7 years of coaching experience.


Students always explain things better than I can. They see things I cant see for being too close.
Login or register to post.
#41
jabbaworks321

jabbaworks321

Member

Join Date: 12/03/2011 | Posts: 45

 Ozzie!

Just watched both videos. I see them as a huge leap forward for you, just in terms of your staying totally natural, being engaging with your always great content, and looking like you're having fun finally :) I've been following RSD for a long time and I think you're just finally coming out of your shell in a certain way, with these videos. I'm sorry if this comment seems overly boisterous or something, I've just been rooting for you ever since I read you were having trouble doing vids.

Don't compare yourself to the other instructors! At least not right now. Remember what Bruce Lee says: “Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.” We're watching YOUR videos for YOU.

cheers man,
Eugene
Login or register to post.
#42

Bowss

Senior Member

Join Date: 07/22/2012 | Posts: 273

Ozzie, your written articles are fantastic. This one in particular was superb.
One thought about the written article though: the progression from the victim mentality to the victor mentality is great so maybe put the 'tips' section at the start or end rather than in the middle, because it's sort of separate.

Also thought the videos were great, getting better all the time.

A quick question about stepping back when you are in fear. I get that you don't want to be reacting to the fear, as this is just a short term solution. But what exactly do you think should be done when in fear instead of acting straight away: step back, think about the fear (and why you're in fear? why it's illogical?), then act anyway? Is that the proactive long-term sort of solution?

Thanks again
Login or register to post.
#43
timmilicious

timmilicious

Senior Member

Join Date: 07/12/2009 | Posts: 271

Ozzie man, still have massive benefits of the bootcamp I took with you. Definately my favorite instructor! I almost pissed in my pants with the last 5 seconds of the video...like this annoyed face without saying anything when this kid runs by screaming...hahaha
Login or register to post.
#44
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

timmilicious wrote:
Ozzie man, still have massive benefits of the bootcamp I took with you. Definately my favorite instructor! I almost pissed in my pants with the last 5 seconds of the video...like this annoyed face without saying anything when this kid runs by screaming...hahaha
thanks. yeah. i wanted to include some of those bloopers for people to see the frustration we go through shooting complex videos but that's the fun! i can look at it later and see the comedy in it. not when i am shooting. when i am shooting i am annoyed the fucking kid ruined another shot and my mood. but like i said, i don't have to shoot a perfect video, just a successful video. content has to be good, production good, delivery good and then you have a successful video. make sure you deliver some value in those fronts and you get something going. anyway thanks for dropping by. 
Login or register to post.
#45

The Hawk

Respected Member

Join Date: 10/05/2012 | Posts: 545

Tip 7 in the first video is massive for me. Thanks Ozzie you Champion. I'll watch 2nd vid later!
Login or register to post.
#46
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

TheDuve wrote:
Ozzie, your written articles are fantastic. This one in particular was superb.
One thought about the written article though: the progression from the victim mentality to the victor mentality is great so maybe put the 'tips' section at the start or end rather than in the middle, because it's sort of separate.

Also thought the videos were great, getting better all the time.

A quick question about stepping back when you are in fear. I get that you don't want to be reacting to the fear, as this is just a short term solution. But what exactly do you think should be done when in fear instead of acting straight away: step back, think about the fear (and why you're in fear? why it's illogical?), then act anyway? Is that the proactive long-term sort of solution?

Thanks again



basic victim stuff. victim mentality is reactive mentality. you train yourself to REACT, not to be proactive. and you reinforce it all the time by keeping the status quo of reactiveness. quick example, always get up late and go to work. i am running in the tube and whining about it. i am reacting. how about setting the alarm half an hour earlier and going to bed half an hour earlier. would that work? of course it would. but victims are not trained for this. they love victimizing themselves. they keep being dishonest and waking up late and running and bitching about it. the payoff? they get to about it everyday. 
some people in london go to work 1 hour earlier. they get up at 5 in the morning so they don't have to endure the crowd in the tube in rush hour. they also either leave work earlier or late so they don't have to face the rush hour. that's proactive and long term solution. simple stuff really. 

the fear? you don't want to act out of fear. fear is conducive to reactiveness. you want to take a step back, stay with the fear and plan a long term plan of action. what action is more appropriate here for long term solution? this is the reverse of victim mentality. because you are acting out of careful thought and your values. 
reactive:

girl: you suck. just go away, i am talking to my friends. i don't like you.
guy: sorry.(walks away in anger, thinking, "you fucking bitch")

proactive: (I am ready for rude reactions with a come back. for example, i am going to be super friendly back to anybody who is rude. i am going to practice being emotionally intelligent with people that are rude. i am not going to allow them to put me in victim mode.)

girl: you suck. just go away, i am talking....
(you don't allow her to finish, because you are ready for this.)
guy: i love your energy, you are soooo amazing. i love you (big smile on your face, practicing emotional intelligence)

basically if you do that with everybody that you approach and is rude, you are stepping out of victim mentality. you are not allowing her to dictate how you feel and you are also growing emotionally. some of those sets that are rude, you will start to turn around by not being reactive. some of those girls will fall in love with you for being so confident and unreactive. women love it when you don't take their bullshit.)


 
Login or register to post.
#47
Ozzie

Ozzie

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 2529

The Hawk wrote:
Tip 7 in the first video is massive for me. Thanks Ozzie you Champion. I'll watch 2nd vid later!
actually that's the only tip that matters. you will learn the rest intutively if you just do that. 
Login or register to post.
#48

The Hawk

Respected Member

Join Date: 10/05/2012 | Posts: 545

Ozzie wrote:

The Hawk wrote:
Tip 7 in the first video is massive for me. Thanks Ozzie you Champion. I'll watch 2nd vid later!
actually that's the only tip that matters. you will learn the rest intutively if you just do that. 


Thanks for reply Ozzie, you're right, I feel like I have most of the other stuff down already but focussing on 1 girl too much has killed me before and I'd never really thought not to. Thanks again.
Login or register to post.
#49
K0l0S

K0l0S

Junior Member

Join Date: 06/27/2011 | Posts: 25

 Wooohooo Ozzie!!!

That video was AMAZING!

You look really enjoying yourself and enjoying the process of video. Like Tim would say, the dark cloud of doom has lifted :D.

Criticism:

You should apply fear technology on everything, for example shooting video.

Like on BC with me (oh yea it's me Greg from October 25-27 BC in London, the guy with all 7 NTP's, sorry for not posting a review, will post it pretty soon was busy doing challenges and finally living my life for the fullest :) without the fear, now it's "gone" completely, mixed sets are now as common as any other :)))) ) make a BAD VIDEO, and you'll notice how making a bad video will make the best video, or will give you so much experience you never expected to see before. So after you get the experience from the bad video, you'll know what are the technical mistakes not just the NTP gulling in your head: "bad video, bad video, bad video...", and they are easy to correct.

Take care!
Login or register to post.
#50
MakeItHappen

MakeItHappen

Respected Member

Join Date: 12/25/2011 | Posts: 529

why the fuck is there a section about blowjobs in the middle of the article without any connection to the videos and the main article at all? is this NLP??
Login or register to post.