THE FORUMS

May 22nd, 2017
HELLO RSD!! Introducing little red head goth girl
Your rating: None Average: 1.2 (6 votes)
Bookmark and Share
#41

anarchy

Senior Member

Join Date: 07/24/2007 | Posts: 241

I can tell from your pic energy that you like it doggy style devil
Login or register to post.
#42

Sebastian Winner

Junior Member

Join Date: 01/23/2009 | Posts: 1

Rebel24 wrote:

[/b]
Rebel24 wrote:
Your gallery has only 1 photo which is pretty much exactly your display pic just facing the other way. You also have strong myspace angles, are you fat?(or chubby?)


PS: Anyone else notice how RSD fails to attract NORMAL girls? hah (no offense intended)
Lmfao I'm sure this is going to do wonders for lil cute redhead's self esteem =P and there are no normal girls, only ones that are weird in different ways ;)

P.S. Everyone get your asses down to liverpool for the weekend, Session of GLORY is about to ARRIVE!!!!
Login or register to post.
#43

theLog

Respected Member

Join Date: 09/21/2006 | Posts: 840

Rebel24 wrote:
Your gallery has only 1 photo which is pretty much exactly your display pic just facing the other way. You also have strong myspace angles, are you fat?(or chubby?)


PS: Anyone else notice how RSD fails to attract NORMAL girls? hah (no offense intended)
What's normal these days?
__________________
Previously dharsant ;) You can't be rejected unless you're trying to be accepted

Best dating coach for men
Login or register to post.
#44
pr0fits

pr0fits

Junior Member

Join Date: 01/21/2009 | Posts: 11

Rebel24 wrote:

Lil-Redhead-Goth-Girl wrote:




ROBOTB0NER wrote:
Pics of what you look like or i dont care about what you post here at all. Seriously.

Check out my gallery and my display pic. Seriously.
Your gallery has only 1 photo which is pretty much exactly your display pic just facing the other way. You also have strong myspace angles, are you fat?(or chubby?)


PS: Anyone else notice how RSD fails to attract NORMAL girls? hah (no offense intended)

"Negs are intended to be false disqualifiers and are intended to lower the target's comparative value to the seducer. Specifically, they are not insults; instead, they resemble the comments of a person who does not view the target as being sexually interesting."

Login or register to post.
#45
Frankie

Frankie

Member

Join Date: 01/21/2009 | Posts: 34

Can I get a female opinion?

PSYCH!
__________________
 
Login or register to post.
#46
Kiko

Kiko

Senior Member

Join Date: 09/25/2007 | Posts: 179

Frankie wrote:
Can I get a female opinion?

PSYCH!
Real quick though, I've got some friends I need to meet with in a short while.


n00b, never forget the FTC
__________________
Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane
Login or register to post.
#47
King of Sparta

King of Sparta

Respected Member

Join Date: 05/26/2008 | Posts: 327

I don't wanna learn how to pick up 14 year old gothic hoes.
GTFO, no tits please either.
Seriously.thumbs down

__________________
nullIn the deepest within, the most infinite beyond. In ever present awareness, your soul expands to embrace the entire Kosmos, so that Spirit alone remains, as the simple world of what is. The rain no longer falls on you, but within you; the sun shines from inside your heart and radiates into the world, blessing it with grace; supernovas swirl in your consciousness, the thunder is the sound of your own exhilarated heart; the oceans and rivers are nothing but your blood pulsing to the rhythm of your soul. Infinitely ascended worlds of light dance in the interior of your brain; infinitely descended worlds of night cascade around your feet; the clouds crawl across the sky of your own unfettered mind, while the wind blows through the empty space where your self once used to be. The sound of the rain falling on the roof is the only self you can find, here in the obvious world of crystalline one taste, where inner and outer are silly fictions and self and other are obscene lies, and ever-present simplicity is the sound of one hand clapping madly for all eternity. In the greatest depth, the simplest what is, in the journey ends, as it always does, exactly where it began.
Login or register to post.
#48

ElysianLife

Junior Member

Join Date: 01/08/2009 | Posts: 10

Percymate wrote:
Can you imagine having a girl population on RSDN? Think of the wing potential there. Also the groupie sex that goes with such things.

Also, Tits or GTFO.
So, I am just going to throw this out there, I am another female that has been following the RSD forums for a month or so now... Also invited by a male RSD member...
I think it would be DOPE to help create a female community that doesn't interfer, but instead coinsides with the already existing community.... :)
Plus we might be able to throw out some great feedback on why some of you are being blown out by girls like us...
Login or register to post.
#49
haiqu

haiqu

Trusted Member

Join Date: 10/24/2007 | Posts: 1526

ElysianLife wrote:

Percymate wrote:
Can you imagine having a girl population on RSDN? Think of the wing potential there. Also the groupie sex that goes with such things.

Also, Tits or GTFO.
So, I am just going to throw this out there, I am another female that has been following the RSD forums for a month or so now... Also invited by a male RSD member...
I think it would be DOPE to help create a female community that doesn't interfer, but instead coinsides with the already existing community.... :)
Plus we might be able to throw out some great feedback on why some of you are being blown out by girls like us...

Cool, we have groupies now.

haiqu
Login or register to post.
#50

Positivity

Respected Member

Join Date: 10/25/2007 | Posts: 545

Rebel24 wrote:

Lil-Redhead-Goth-Girl wrote:




ROBOTB0NER wrote:
Pics of what you look like or i dont care about what you post here at all. Seriously.

Check out my gallery and my display pic. Seriously.
Your gallery has only 1 photo which is pretty much exactly your display pic just facing the other way. You also have strong myspace angles, are you fat?(or chubby?)


PS: Anyone else notice how RSD fails to attract NORMAL girls? hah (no offense intended)


I dunno if you're trying to 'neg' her but failing or just being an ass in general but either way I don't get it. For a forum supposedly full of guys who are good with women there seems to be way too many people here who are acting worse than nerds on a gaming forum who have never kissed a woman in their lives.

Shes female, get over it.
__________________
Quote:
A spark of positivity is the best treat.


Social proofed shades
Login or register to post.