THE FORUMS

October 19th, 2018
Why are we so afraid to talk about race and ethnicity when it relates to pickup?
Your rating: None Average: 2.5 (8 votes)
Bookmark and Share

PickupArtistMaster

Senior Member

Join Date: 10/08/2012 | Posts: 131

 
Quote:
]Actually the real issue here is that you're someone of middling intellect and can't understand the nuances of any argument I put forth.  I went to a top 15 college, top 15 law school, interviewed at the federal reserve board, SEC, top 10 corporate law firm in the country, etc. and you're someone who can barely follow an argument.  It really doesn't matter what I say because you simply can't understand anything I'm saying no matter how much I dumb it down for you.  The problem is you're too stupid to understand just how stupid you are.


 This isn't a DICK wagging competition you fucking retard. Nobody gives a shit about your accomplishments other than you. If you truely believe i misunderstand your points, then so be it. 

judging from your post, you are nothing but a "know it all egotistical faggot". read my previous posts. 

Quote:
I'm a pua vampire, I melt during the daytime, daygame scares the shit out of me.  So fucking what?  What does maximizing any advantage I have refute what I said about how looks aren't that important?  Looks also aren't that important in a job interview, your resume, ability to present yourself well, and the rapport you build with the interviewer are far more important but that doesn't mean you should show up in your pajamas with your hair unkempt and having not brushed your teeth.  If buying a nice suit or a nice tie helps you, even if it's trivial, i don't see why you wouldn't do it.  How would my insecurity about my age during daygame throw my credibility out the window?  Your insistence on playing these "gotcha" games in lieu of any rational argument about the merits of your position just make you seem even stupider than you are.  


it's not about maximizing any advantages, it's moreso about you being insecure about your age. Seriously, who the fuck is insecure about age at 30? (especially if you are asian)

how does your insecurity about daygame throw your credibility out the window? It's because you claimed that looks are #5 when it comes to attracting women, yet you can't even approach a fuking chick during day game without putting on an anti-age cream. LOL If you don't understand what I mean, then you need to take asperger pills. 

Quote:
You still haven't answered the question: how many lays have you had in your life?  


PM me your email, and i will provide you photos, pictures, etc. I will make sure i blot out my face and have original pictures (untraceable from google image searches). How many lays? I have no fucking clue, i stopped keeping track

stop being off topic. I'm probably the only person calling you out for being a "know it all" egotistical who like to go on dick wagging ego competitions.

ROFL LMFAO
__________________
 
Login or register to post.
andyredsox

andyredsox

Senior Member

Join Date: 10/24/2012 | Posts: 205

Let's all admit it, this is stereotyping.

It's not about the race or the color of the skin or the cultural background.

It's about being comfortable of yourself.

It's about being able to carry out a conversation despite the first strike of racial reaction.

People tend to react to how you treat them and how confident you are about who you are.
__________________
ANDY RED SOXXX - "MAKIN LIFE LIKE A MOVIE SINCE 1989"
Login or register to post.

testo123

Respected Member

Join Date: 07/24/2012 | Posts: 868

As long as stereotypes exist in the human psychology some people are going to have harder time in the game.

It's the same as being fat, you're going to need to compensate with better game.
Login or register to post.

PickupArtistMaster

Senior Member

Join Date: 10/08/2012 | Posts: 131

andyredsox wrote:
Let's all admit it, this is stereotyping.

It's not about the race or the color of the skin or the cultural background.

It's about being comfortable of yourself.

It's about being able to carry out a conversation despite the first strike of racial reaction.

People tend to react to how you treat them and how confident you are about who you are.
BINNGGGO, you nailed it

this is what i've been saying the whole time.

Instead, they just jump into conclusions that I have low self-esteem or assume i won't not approach because i believe race/looks/etc play a factor.
__________________
 
Login or register to post.

PickupArtistMaster

Senior Member

Join Date: 10/08/2012 | Posts: 131

Owen clearly says it's fair. I will totally take his word for it than a random keyboard jockey who uses anecdotal evidence(without proof or statistics backed up).

but hey, if you truely believe that you were never at a disadvantage, then fine with me. If it helps you cope with the truth, then you are better off having that belief.

I do not go by absolutes or view this black and white. However, what I do is persevere, persist, and be resilient despite the odds against me. That's my realistic and fair viewpoint. I'm not black and white like you guys

Stark wrote:

Tyler wrote:
PickupArtistmaster I think what you're saying is fair.

Tyler this is silly. You do realise PickupArtistMaster is a guy who is basing this entire premise of having made one approach? Then creating hypothetical scenarios and using an online dating survey to back himself? 

And that him and Xian are referring to all first hand experience from exprienced guys as 'anecdotal evidence'? Like they're expecting some detailed scientific study on cold approach to back whats being said. And that they only actually agree with the study based on their own 'anecdotal evidence'. 

Then again if what you're saying is that for him if he believes that he has to approach more and is at least doing it then thats fine then good on him. Hopefully noobs like him will do more than one approach before coming to conclusions next time. 

Results speak for them selves. I'm asian and have been with more than 50 girls. I've never found myself at a disadvantage, never had to try harder than other dudes from other races, never had to approach more just to get the same results. I've had my ups and downs with game with regards to my own issues such as whether carrying on pickup is really something I want to do now that I feel at a competant level and focus on other areas of my life but never during my time was I at any disadvantage. 

__________________
 
Login or register to post.

PickupArtistMaster

Senior Member

Join Date: 10/08/2012 | Posts: 131

Quote:
I'm not that insecure about age, more about daygame.  It's just foreign to me.  I'd feel more comfortable sarging young girls during the day if I looked younger, so what?  Looks are the fourth or fifth most important thing, what does that have to do with my credibility being in question because I choose to maximize my looks?  Who said I can't sarge in the day unless I put on anti-aging cream?  I said I'd like to use it to maximize my looks, not that i'm incapable of doing so without it.  Do you understand this simple difference?  You seriously can't be that fucking stupid.  No this isn't a competition, I'm just stating a simple fact that you are simply too dumb to understand even my most rudimentary points so it's rather fruitless arguing with you.  
OMFG

LMFAOOOO i nearly died laughing.

LMFAOO LMFAO

this know it all egotistical now claims he doesn't do day game. THEREFORE that implies that you have limited EXPERIENCE on cold approach pickup outside of parties and night clubs. THUS, the advice you are giving is STRICTLY based on nightgame and parties, NOT GENERAL pickup or general attraction.

btw

Who the fuck is insecure their age just to game chicks during the day time? LOL and plus, you are 30 years old, and being insecure about your looks just to game chicks.... at 30? LOLOl seriously dude? 30?, i'm 28 and i look the exact same when I was 17 years old. I dont need to put cream on my face just so I would feel less insecure when gaming chicks during the day... especially at the age of 30.

if you never thought of it as a competition, then why were you telling me your resume?
 It's obvious, you were doing that just to give yourself more credibility. Seriously, nobody gives a flying fuck. 

If you believe i misunderstand your points, then be why don't you be more coherent and explain your points in a more eloquent manner. Simply belitting another person or calling them stupid or idiotic just implies that you have no control over emotions. Typical to that of egotistical know it all just like yourself. Maybe if you stopped acting like a 13 year old who calls them incompetent/idiot/stupid, MAYBE I would look into your points.

I do not consider this an argument by the way. I've already called you out on your bullshit and brought out your past quotes to discredit your credibility. I don't HAVE to listen to what you have to say or refute any of your points. 

sorry brah, i would not take advice from a guy too insecure to game chicks during day game. If you cannot game chicks during day game, then you probably have little to NO reference experience on day time approaches. Only reference experience you have is purely night game or parties.(which is VERY limited)

therefore the 4-5 factors you made on how to get women, is only applicable to your night game reference experiences, not your "general" pickup

what's sad is that justgowithit fellow here is a lawyer, yet making him look stupid is so fucking easy.
__________________
 
Login or register to post.

PickupArtistMaster

Senior Member

Join Date: 10/08/2012 | Posts: 131

justgowithit4 wrote:
to his credit he said he'd show me pictures and shit.  Unfortunately I PMed him my email hours ago like he asked me to do and he still hasn't sent me shit.  He can't even give a ballpark figure because he says he lost count.  Uh huh.  
Stark wrote:
 PickupArtistMaster how many lays do you actually have? 

And you cant give anecdotal evidence. It must be backed with proof, pictures, statistics, scientific studies, documents, notes, video and an agreement from Tyler. 

K i will honor what i said if you post a photo of yourself first. 

i'm starting to think you are bullshitter.

Oh and by the way, you say you aren't a day game guy. LOL, so that means your advice is only applicable to parties/night game, not general pickup. 
__________________
 
Login or register to post.

PickupArtistMaster

Senior Member

Join Date: 10/08/2012 | Posts: 131

i've edited that post. Re-read it.

oh and even without the edit, i was pretty clear on what i said. STOP TALKING AROUND IT

you claimed you weren't a day game guy, thus the pickup advice you are giving out has NO credibility on general pickup. only on parties/night clubs.

LOL shit, i probably have more experience than you in ALL of general pickup (day, night, social circle, etc etc). 


btw, this isn't a dickwagging contest, so why the fuck you care so much on how many lays I have? You seem like a asking that question.

when it comes to showing you my photos. First show us all a photo  of you, then I will honor my word. 

=
justgowithit4 wrote:
This entire post made no sense because you're a fucking moron.  Those pain-bodies sure are working overtime aren't they?  

I PMed you my email hours ago, I'm still waiting for you to send pictures and to tell me how many lays you've had LIKE YOU ASKED ME TO.  Come on, just give me a ballpark.  Over 50?  Over 100?  You're obviously a pickup master and know what girls want.  How many?  

In case you didn't get the PM, my email is justgowithit4@yahoo.com, I'm sure your email got lost in the mail so kindly resend it LIKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD.  Lol
PickupArtistMaster wrote:
Quote:
 [=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, 'Bitstream Vera Sans', sans-serif]I'm not that insecure about age, more about daygame.  It's just foreign to me.  I'd feel more comfortable sarging young girls during the day if I looked younger, so what?  Looks are the fourth or fifth most important thing, what does that have to do with my credibility being in question because I choose to maximize my looks?  Who said I can't sarge in the day unless I put on anti-aging cream?  I said I'd like to use it to maximize my looks, not that i'm incapable of doing so without it.  Do you understand this simple difference?  You seriously can't be that fucking stupid.  No this isn't a competition, I'm just stating a simple fact that you are simply too dumb to understand even my most rudimentary points so it's rather fruitless arguing with you.  


Who the fuck is insecure their age just to game chicks during the day time? LOL and plus, you are 30 years old, and being insecure about your looks just to game chicks.... at 30? LOLOl seriously dude? 30?, i'm 28 and i look the exact same when I was 17 years old. I dont need to put cream on my face just so I would feel less insecure when gaming chicks during the day... especially at the age of 30.

if you never thought of it as a competition, then why were you telling me your resume?
 It's obvious, you were doing that just to give yourself more credibility. Seriously, nobody gives a flying fuck. 

If you believe i misunderstand your points, then be why don't you be more coherent and explain your points in a more eloquent manner. Simply belitting another person or calling them stupid or idiotic just implies that you have no control over emotions. Typical to that of egotistical know it all just like yourself. Maybe if you stopped acting like a 13 year old who calls them incompetent/idiot/stupid, MAYBE I would look into your points.

I do not consider this an argument by the way. I've already called you out on your bullshit and brought out your past quotes to discredit your credibility. I don't HAVE to listen to what you have to say or refute any of your points. 

sorry brah, i would not take advice from a guy too insecure to game chicks during day game. If you cannot game chicks during day game, then you probably have little to NO reference experience on day time approaches. Only reference experience you have is purely night game or parties.

therefore the 4-5 factors you made on how to get women, is only applicable to your night game reference experiences, not your "day game" experiences (which you claim that you are too insecure to approach chicks due to age unless you wear sperm cream on your face)

[=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, 'Bitstream Vera Sans', sans-serif]by the way, i got your message. I will honor my word, ONLY if you post photos of yourself first getting success with women.

__________________
 
Login or register to post.

PickupArtistMaster

Senior Member

Join Date: 10/08/2012 | Posts: 131

HAHAHAHAHA, well if you won't show a photo of you, then i will take back my word and won't show evidence/proof of my credibility.

btw how many girls have you approached during day game? and how many have you fucked?
justgowithit4 wrote:
You already said you'd send me an email with pictures of girls you've fucked.  now you're adding a new stipulation that i post a picture of myself.  And you say you're honoring your word?  See what I mean by you're fucking retarded?  You don't even know what honoring your word means.  
PickupArtistMaster wrote:
i've edited that post. Re-read it.

oh and even without the edit, i was pretty clear on what i said. STOP TALKING AROUND IT

you claimed you weren't a day game guy, thus the pickup advice you are giving out has NO credibility on general pickup. only on parties/night clubs.

LOL shit, i probably have more experience than you in ALL of general pickup (day, night, social circle, etc etc). 


btw, this isn't a dickwagging contest, so why the fuck you care so much on how many lays I have? You seem like a asking that question.

when it comes to showing you my photos. First show us all a photo  of you, then I will honor my word. 

=
justgowithit4 wrote:
This entire post made no sense because you're a fucking moron.  Those pain-bodies sure are working overtime aren't they?  

I PMed you my email hours ago, I'm still waiting for you to send pictures and to tell me how many lays you've had LIKE YOU ASKED ME TO.  Come on, just give me a ballpark.  Over 50?  Over 100?  You're obviously a pickup master and know what girls want.  How many?  

In case you didn't get the PM, my email is justgowithit4@yahoo.com, I'm sure your email got lost in the mail so kindly resend it LIKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD.  Lol
PickupArtistMaster wrote:
Quote:
 [=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, 'Bitstream Vera Sans', sans-serif]I'm not that insecure about age, more about daygame.  It's just foreign to me.  I'd feel more comfortable sarging young girls during the day if I looked younger, so what?  Looks are the fourth or fifth most important thing, what does that have to do with my credibility being in question because I choose to maximize my looks?  Who said I can't sarge in the day unless I put on anti-aging cream?  I said I'd like to use it to maximize my looks, not that i'm incapable of doing so without it.  Do you understand this simple difference?  You seriously can't be that fucking stupid.  No this isn't a competition, I'm just stating a simple fact that you are simply too dumb to understand even my most rudimentary points so it's rather fruitless arguing with you.  


Who the fuck is insecure their age just to game chicks during the day time? LOL and plus, you are 30 years old, and being insecure about your looks just to game chicks.... at 30? LOLOl seriously dude? 30?, i'm 28 and i look the exact same when I was 17 years old. I dont need to put cream on my face just so I would feel less insecure when gaming chicks during the day... especially at the age of 30.

if you never thought of it as a competition, then why were you telling me your resume?
 It's obvious, you were doing that just to give yourself more credibility. Seriously, nobody gives a flying fuck. 

If you believe i misunderstand your points, then be why don't you be more coherent and explain your points in a more eloquent manner. Simply belitting another person or calling them stupid or idiotic just implies that you have no control over emotions. Typical to that of egotistical know it all just like yourself. Maybe if you stopped acting like a 13 year old who calls them incompetent/idiot/stupid, MAYBE I would look into your points.

I do not consider this an argument by the way. I've already called you out on your bullshit and brought out your past quotes to discredit your credibility. I don't HAVE to listen to what you have to say or refute any of your points. 

sorry brah, i would not take advice from a guy too insecure to game chicks during day game. If you cannot game chicks during day game, then you probably have little to NO reference experience on day time approaches. Only reference experience you have is purely night game or parties.

therefore the 4-5 factors you made on how to get women, is only applicable to your night game reference experiences, not your "day game" experiences (which you claim that you are too insecure to approach chicks due to age unless you wear sperm cream on your face)

[=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, 'Bitstream Vera Sans', sans-serif]by the way, i got your message. I will honor my word, ONLY if you post photos of yourself first getting success with women.



__________________
 
Login or register to post.

PickupArtistMaster

Senior Member

Join Date: 10/08/2012 | Posts: 131

Stark wrote:
 I love how PickupArtistMaster is COMPLETELY ignoring the fact that this is all based off one approach and is being too much of a to say how many lays he has. 

Jesus. He'll probably ignore this as well. 
 i have abou 5,000 lays

u mad?
__________________
 
Login or register to post.