THE FORUMS

May 30th, 2017
This was meant to happen.
Your rating: None
Bookmark and Share
#11
Ego Death

Ego Death

Respected Member

Join Date: 05/06/2012 | Posts: 382

Hyperion_Dark wrote:
 Hey bro I pulled last week while you were watching naruto and being a virgin.

Lol.
yet somehow I feel like i'm in a happier place than you.


Lol.
__________________
I be in the club like...http://static.tumblr.com/062bdba0f4d911d5122bddec81a60851/dmpxge0/ntgmrwspa/tumblr_static_ayyyy.jpg
Login or register to post.
#12
Ego Death

Ego Death

Respected Member

Join Date: 05/06/2012 | Posts: 382



@ 4:09

This validates everything.
__________________
I be in the club like...http://static.tumblr.com/062bdba0f4d911d5122bddec81a60851/dmpxge0/ntgmrwspa/tumblr_static_ayyyy.jpg
Login or register to post.
#13

json718

Respected Member

Join Date: 05/13/2013 | Posts: 409

Ego Death wrote:

Hyperion_Dark wrote:
 Hey bro I pulled last week while you were watching naruto and being a virgin.

Lol.
yet somehow I feel like i'm in a happier place than you.


Lol.

owch LOL
Login or register to post.
#14
Nyal

Nyal

Senior Member

Join Date: 01/11/2013 | Posts: 269

Ego Death wrote:


@ 4:09

This validates everything.



On a related note, watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYxCrugJj_o
__________________
StrhivKrRus



TYLER I WOULD FOLLOW YOU INTO BATTLE[/youtube]
Login or register to post.
#15
Ego Death

Ego Death

Respected Member

Join Date: 05/06/2012 | Posts: 382

Nyal wrote:

Ego Death wrote:


@ 4:09

This validates everything.



On a related note, watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYxCrugJj_o
lol :)

What he says is actually related to this thread.

He isn't satisfied with what is and strives to become more.

"How come i'm just a human being... i'm so worthless... I can only run, jump, and flip... We are so limited"


Well at least he got 7+ million views for it.
__________________
I be in the club like...http://static.tumblr.com/062bdba0f4d911d5122bddec81a60851/dmpxge0/ntgmrwspa/tumblr_static_ayyyy.jpg
Login or register to post.
#16

Da Vinci Chode

Junior Member

Join Date: 06/02/2013 | Posts: 6

I feel like he can run jump and flip better than I can.
Login or register to post.
#17
Manwhore

Manwhore

Trusted Member

Join Date: 11/08/2006 | Posts: 6876

 Negative. This is not a place where keyboard jockeys can pretend to be cooler than guys going out and actually walking the talk. 
json718 wrote:

Ego Death wrote:

Hyperion_Dark wrote:
 Hey bro I pulled last week while you were watching naruto and being a virgin.

Lol.
yet somehow I feel like i'm in a happier place than you.


Lol.

owch LOL
Login or register to post.