THE FORUMS

May 29th, 2017
Ever since i stopped approaching. My flake rate dropped, pulled more, got rejected way less, and more women reciprocate
Your rating: None Average: 3.3 (7 votes)
Bookmark and Share

ApproachMachine5000

Respected Member

Join Date: 08/16/2012 | Posts: 521

BootlegRascal2 wrote:
your not  going to have a selection if you dont approach
This only applies if your standards are ridiculous.

My standards are pretty fair(thin, young, cute)

What's funny is, i rarely have super ugly girls, or fat chicks, or cougars approach me. It's mostly young/thin attractive chicks. Sure, they may not be the supermodel HB 10s, but cute enough to fuck
Login or register to post.

Clandestine

Senior Member

Join Date: 10/03/2012 | Posts: 110

 I get IOIs without apporaching or looks from girls maybe 1-7 times a year or something

it doesn't happen for me, felt like dissing OP because im jelous

if it did happen a lot i would know and register them in my head to analyze later, but it rarely happens

what do you recommend wearing besides a suit? Don't want to go all peacock mystery method
Login or register to post.
Van wilder

Van wilder

Respected Member

Join Date: 01/07/2013 | Posts: 494

Pic evidence or didnt happened.

This way definently works but not in the way you present that works.For some reason i feel troll vibe on you.
Login or register to post.

ApproachMachine5000

Respected Member

Join Date: 08/16/2012 | Posts: 521

Clandestine wrote:
 I get IOIs without apporaching or looks from girls maybe 1-7 times a year or something

it doesn't happen for me, felt like dissing OP because im jelous

if it did happen a lot i would know and register them in my head to analyze later, but it rarely happens

what do you recommend wearing besides a suit? Don't want to go all peacock mystery method
People really misunderstand the concept of dressing nice or wearing something that stands out.

Same goes with peacocking. 

People think it's "weird" to peacock, which is TRUE. especially if you over do it. Then again, there are examples of guys who overly peacock such as mystery, Vince Kelvin, and DJ Fuji and they pull it off perfectly without people thinking they are weird (sure, there's ALWAYS ppl who think they are weird, but i can sense thaty they don't give a fuck)

When mystery peacocks, he's congruent with it. He's a fucking magician for gods sake, so he wears those top hats and black nails, typical to that of a magician and he can pull it off. 

VInce kelvin, a guy in his mid 40s, has pink curly hair, and dresses like a rockstar. I've met the man in person and it looks like he's a semi-famous rockstar just by his outfit alone. It didn't look like he's som weirdo clown.

DJ Fuji, with his ridiculous mohawk. It may look ridiculous but if you keep track of DJ Fuji's outfits, the man knows how to dress. Him peacocking with his mohawk is what gets him attentioni(positive or negative). Still, the man knows how to dress and knows how to stand out(and doesn't give a fuck about it). If I were to see DJ Fuji, i would probably think he's a korean popstar, i would't think he's a rooster clown.

ANyway, my point is. You can stand out the Negative way, or the positive way.

Guys like mystery, DJ Fuji, Vince kelvin(overly peacock) but they stand out in a POSITIVE way because their outfits are congruent with their personality. 

I like to wear a suit with a fedora because i like to look  successful, and stand out a little more with my fedora.  yeah, i have haters, but i really don't givea  fuck. IF girls are rollin in, you are doing something right. I get approached 3-4 times on AVERAGE
Login or register to post.

ApproachMachine5000

Respected Member

Join Date: 08/16/2012 | Posts: 521

Approaching IS needy. I WILL NOT TAKE BACK MY WORD. 

The moment you approach a girl, 95 times out of 100, SHE WILL KNOW YOU WANT TO FUCK HER(unless you run mystery method). Like chris rock said, "hi, want some dick?". That's the problem with cold approach, you are sub-consciously trying to offer your dick to her. SHe knows this because YOU were the one who approached her. 

And sometimes SHE will consider that offer ("hi, want some dick?) especially if you convey that you were unapologetic and confident. THEN AGAIN, this route is more difficult because she's the BUYER, so you have to WORK your way up to get into her pants. So which means no FUCKING UP, passing all her shit tests, screening out all of her objections/cockblocks, etc. This method is the most DIFFICULT way to get laid, especially from women who get approached a lot. Then again, if you do mass approaches, tolerate a shit load of rejections, pass shit tests, and stay congruent the whole time, a skilled "cold approach" guy CAN pull this off.


0bbi wrote:
joker1 wrote:
However for everyone average or even a little above average this just doesn't work imo. For past few months I've been going a lot with some new friends, we are all 6"2+, in shape, above average looking,well dressed etc. And we can have the best time of our lifes,dacing like crazy and we will still get approached maybe once every night by hb7 at best. Truth be told, we are all chodes by heart and might not even notice girls that are giving us looks and want us to open them.
i think you're not aware of girls game. besides, don't expect to be approached by girls in the same fashion as you would approach them. girls do it subtly. when you catch a girl glancing at you with her head turn in your direction like 3 times she's waiting for you. if you dance and some girl(s) move through the crowd "looking for some space" and find that space near you it's not coincidence. if you dance and move around dancefloor a bit and some girl(s) kind of follow you it's green light.


chrome_bumper wrote:
Here's another unpleasant truth which those new to pickup will never be able to fathom, or perhaps even accept on a cognitive, theoretical level:

in the VAST MAJORITY of situations, 90%+ of the time, attractive girls have ALREADY decided more or less INSTANTANEOUSLY, who they want to go home with within their first 30 second scan after entering a club or bar, or any other night venue. Either they go home with the hottest and/or coolest guy they see, or they leave with their girlfriends.

That means that EVERY GUY in that bar aside from the one or two the hot girl has pre-selected, has ZERO CHANCE of pulling the girl. Therefore, if you are not on that girl's short list, it makes ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE how you approach, or what you say. (Now, you may get to dance with her, talk with her for two hours, even get a phone number. But, she will still not go home with you. She WILL go home with that hot guy however, even if he has done nothing the entire night, but talks to her for a few minutes at the end of the night).

Most guys have lost the game before they even showed up, without even realizing it. Now some of us have tried to clue you in as to what you can do to improve your chances. But most guys will do absolutely nothing, out of sheer laziness or due to their pathetic allegiance to some questionable pickup ebook orthodoxy.
there is definitely some truth in it. however plenty of guys do mass cold approaches and get girls too cause girls get seduced with time. so both way are proven to work. depends what one likes.


xztop12 wrote:
So basically I need a really hot friend?
no haha.. http://www.rsdnation.com/comment_redirect/1075692


PS. it cracks me up that dudes focus on debating the issue of "whether cold approaching is needy or not" instead of understanding the true gist of this style.
Login or register to post.

Dirk

Junior Member

Join Date: 05/13/2013 | Posts: 9

 Hi everyone!

I've recently got involved with this larger than life subculture that is called 'pickup community' and boy is it exciting, preforming surgery on your personality; entering an actual 'matrix world' with rsd being the blue pill (or red i forgot). So far ive just seen youtube vids of 'profesionals', haha. Now I am actually taking a look into the thoughts of my fellow 'newbies' and their writings on this online platform.

I will now share logic and words ive noticed in this thread that amuse and intrigue me. Words: bodyfat, eyefucking, fedora.

Then your logic concerning the mentioning of the 'want some dick' perspective. If you consider this to be true and every woman is convinced every man offers his dick when asking her what time it is or by approaching in the club i ask you: what is the difference for her approaching you -approachmachine5000- herself knowing: 'he wants to fuck me because he is a man, and now i shall choose him to be inside of my vagina.' What did you do there? Offer your dick via your fedora instead of engaging in a conversation? Conclusion: women eyefuck well dressed guys that are having fun in the club? Instead of approaching with words, action, fun and physical contact you approach with a fedora, a smile and some distance between the two of you?

Also you say approaching is needy. What do you consider to be needy then? Cause approaching can be fun too right? Can approaching another humanbeing be several things at the same time? Needy, experimental, fun, part of social interaction in general? Is there maybe always a certain degree of needyness considering we are meant to reproduce and all? Is there a difference between a girl feeling you need her and not a feminan presence in general? Can you be needy but not yet sure if the girl you approach can fullfill that neediness since you have a certain standard? Can she feel that aswell? 

So many questions i ask, so many tears i feel running down my uncleansed cheek actually becoming part of this thing.

Dirk
__________________
 
Login or register to post.
Van wilder

Van wilder

Respected Member

Join Date: 01/07/2013 | Posts: 494

I asked you a pic 2 times here:
Van wilder wrote:
Pic evidence or didnt happened.

This way definently works but not in the way you present that works.For some reason i feel troll vibe on you.

Some guys on other replies ask you for pic evidance but every time you didnt answer to them.
so my conclusion is: THIS GUY IS A TROLL HE IS GETTING MASSIVE VALIDATION RIGHT NOW.ALL THE THINGS HE SAID COMES FROM HIS IMAGINATION.
Login or register to post.

MrKrabs

Senior Member

Join Date: 09/11/2012 | Posts: 218

Van wilder wrote:
I asked you a pic 2 times here:
Van wilder wrote:
Pic evidence or didnt happened.

This way definently works but not in the way you present that works.For some reason i feel troll vibe on you.

Some guys on other replies ask you for pic evidance but every time you didnt answer to them.
so my conclusion is: THIS GUY IS A TROLL HE IS GETTING MASSIVE VALIDATION RIGHT NOW.ALL THE THINGS HE SAID COMES FROM HIS IMAGINATION.


He has the right not to put up pics. Ur a leeching chode, he doesnt need to prove anything to you.

I know what op is saying is true because it happens to me from time to time. But unfortunatley for all the creepy needy leeching chodes who dont understand how to emit that vibe that op projects to get girls to aproach him, they go on to give him shit because its not within their reality and have never experienced being a cool normal fun guy.

90% of the guys here dont deserve sucess with girls. Thats because they value suck and leech off the fun for an exchange of me me me. No girl will ever approach these parasites.
Login or register to post.
Van wilder

Van wilder

Respected Member

Join Date: 01/07/2013 | Posts: 494

MrKrabs wrote:

Van wilder wrote:
I asked you a pic 2 times here:
Van wilder wrote:
Pic evidence or didnt happened.

This way definently works but not in the way you present that works.For some reason i feel troll vibe on you.

Some guys on other replies ask you for pic evidance but every time you didnt answer to them.
so my conclusion is: THIS GUY IS A TROLL HE IS GETTING MASSIVE VALIDATION RIGHT NOW.ALL THE THINGS HE SAID COMES FROM HIS IMAGINATION.


He has the right not to put up pics. Ur a leeching chode, he doesnt need to prove anything to you.

I know what op is saying is true because it happens to me from time to time. But unfortunatley for all the creepy needy leeching chodes who dont understand how to emit that vibe that op projects to get girls to aproach him, they go on to give him shit because its not within their reality and have never experienced being a cool normal fun guy.

90% of the guys here dont deserve sucess with girls. Thats because they value suck and leech off the fun for an exchange of me me me. No girl will ever approach these parasites.
Maybe you have reading disabilities  so you cannot read properly what i wrote  " This way definently works but not in the way you present that works.For some reason i feel troll vibe on you." ;)
The way your wrote the text  contains negativity and hate words and you supposed to be the cool normal fun guy above all chodes? Yeah sure..
Login or register to post.

joker1

Member

Join Date: 12/07/2012 | Posts: 95

The one thing that I have problem with is OP and 2-3 other guys claiming that girls decide if they want to fuck you within first 30 seconds or something like that... And game only helps you to close.

null

Tell me, what do girls think when they see this guy ? Short,balding,pale ginger. How tha fuck does he get laid if you theory is true ? Do you think he still has to approach hundreds of women for 1 lay ? Do you think you or your natural friend could hold to girls majority of the time if he joined your set ?

I know I sound like the biggest fanboy and all but I did read a lot of reviews from people on different forums, spoke with people that went to bootcamps,hotseat events and pretty much everyone that seen Tyler in field was amazed :P It's true that a lot of those reviews could be fake and that he could be paying girls for bootcamps/hotseats etc... But doing something like this would put entire company on the line :D Paying 100s of different girls to keep quiet ehhhh, not very likely.

Then you also have guys like psychopathic who is a little above average looking in face but not tall, not muscular(yet :P) and I am sure he pulls way more then 90% of very good looking naturals(he even posts pics and have multiple wings conifirm hes stories).
__________________
 
Login or register to post.