THE FORUMS

October 16th, 2017
*sigh* I wish game was this easy
Your rating: None
Bookmark and Share
#11

No Days Off

Senior Member

Join Date: 04/25/2013 | Posts: 136

ApproachMachine5000 wrote:
[/b]
are you aware that thousands of up and coming singers try to "make it" all the time but fail?
ApproachMachine5000 wrote:

Justin Bieber didn't get lucky, he just has talent. And he honed his craf tto the point where he's better than 99.9% of his competition. You don't have to like his music but you cannot hate on his success


He has talent but in show business, it takes a tremendous amount of luck too. To your point, they're are thousands and thousands of way better singers, dancers than justin beiber that aren't noticed and never will be. He got noticed by the right person at the right time and he was marketed extremely well. Not saying beibs didn't work hard but he could have won 3 lotterys with the luck its taken him to get where hes at. 
__________________
 
Login or register to post.
#12
Gravity

Gravity

Trusted Member

Join Date: 07/06/2011 | Posts: 1681

Login or register to post.
#13

ygbuhn

Respected Member

Join Date: 10/28/2012 | Posts: 368

Trust me you DONT WANT THAT
Login or register to post.
#14
Kindred

Kindred

Trusted Member

Join Date: 07/24/2012 | Posts: 1741

You want an army of 13 year-old lemmings chasing you?
__________________
Login or register to post.
#15
Gravity

Gravity

Trusted Member

Join Date: 07/06/2011 | Posts: 1681

No Days Off wrote:

ApproachMachine5000 wrote:
[/b]
are you aware that thousands of up and coming singers try to "make it" all the time but fail?
ApproachMachine5000 wrote:

Justin Bieber didn't get lucky, he just has talent. And he honed his craf tto the point where he's better than 99.9% of his competition. You don't have to like his music but you cannot hate on his success


He has talent but in show business, it takes a tremendous amount of luck too. To your point, they're are thousands and thousands of way better singers, dancers than justin beiber that aren't noticed and never will be. He got noticed by the right person at the right time and he was marketed extremely well. Not saying beibs didn't work hard but he could have won 3 lotterys with the luck its taken him to get where hes at. 
kk first of all STFU. you know nothing because you probably haven't watched jack shit about biebs. He didn't just "get lucky" he fucking learned to play a lot of instruments by the time he was 8 years old, piano drums guitar etc... AT 8. Then he put out as much music as he could. To say he "got lucky" is like me saying "oh you only got laid because you approached 2000 girls, game is nonexistant." HE THEN auditioned for usher and usher liked the kid, so he signed him to the record label. There isn't any "luck" there. He would've gotten fame either way because ANOTHER agent was attempting to contact him because they saw his talent. So please dont hate on biebs, you just mad that you don't have dem boyish good looks and stunning voice.


null
Login or register to post.
#16

Politician

Junior Member

Join Date: 04/24/2013 | Posts: 17

 Haha, this guy I met at a party (who imo is a rich goof aha) actually did a fake justin bieber prank in Oslo where he rented a limo, dressed up like Justin and drove around the hotels in Oslo tricking the Justin bieber fans, I'll see if I can find the video.

Disregard the faggy intro;

Login or register to post.
#17

Politician

Junior Member

Join Date: 04/24/2013 | Posts: 17

 Also, seriously guys? Another Justin bieber love / hate discussion? I may only be 16 years old, however at least I'm grown enough not to relegate, elevate, worship or hate a person I've never once met in real life. Stop letting your prejudice speak for you and just leave it be.
Login or register to post.
#18

cmoney

Respected Member

Join Date: 10/27/2012 | Posts: 428

No Days Off wrote:
 Having that dime hop on your dick because your a boss as a normal person to me is 1000x better than that dime hoping on your dick because of your celebrity. 
the flaw in logic here is that a lot of the celebrities only became celebrities because they were 1000x more boss than the average people out there.
Login or register to post.
#19
nestea

nestea

Trusted Member

Join Date: 03/21/2009 | Posts: 2302

 girls can be so fucking weird
__________________
http://www.rsdnation.com/node/147107 < self improvement (2010-2012)
the universe shall giveth and the universe shall taketh 
Login or register to post.
#20
Phospher

Phospher

Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/04/2012 | Posts: 1279

 This post is ridiculous, of course fame matters, but if you want to become famous get out of the forum and try something ...
since you are here you know aint easy
__________________
 Vibe can't stop!
Login or register to post.