THE FORUMS

March 27th, 2017
Where can I get a turban? i want to wear one so bad
Your rating: None Average: 5 (1 vote)
Bookmark and Share
#21

SikhDude26

Respected Member

Join Date: 12/12/2012 | Posts: 408

Macavity wrote:
 Lol you should change your name to SuckDude....cus you suck dude! ho ho. Merry christmas. 
hey!! that's kinda mean how your always subtly tooling me every time. You help me out, but you tool me afterwards. i don't get it, but yeah man merry xmas thanks for the advice though.
__________________
 
Login or register to post.
#22

SikhDude26

Respected Member

Join Date: 12/12/2012 | Posts: 408

Macavity wrote:

SikhDude26 wrote:


what if they met through social circle or is rich or high status?

When I bring up my turban or beard, i was referring to a Strictly cold approach pickup and i don't think they met through a cold approach

I already showed you lots pictures of girls I met through cold approach. 

You do realise right that you have received more advice and information on your petty little chode issues than any other guy on the forum. More so than guys going out regularly, putting in way more effort, who have better questions, who contribute to the forum and dont whine like little children. 

You're gonna get one of two responses. Either people trying to fully lay things out and explain them step by step or people just berating you, taking the piss, telling you to man the fuck up. You've gotten plenty of both. Plus the fact that I am probably the only guy on this forum (although I doubt it) who is in a real position to give you full on geuine advice since I am in the EXACT same position as you and have come from the exact same background. And I disagree with everything that you have writen. I'm showing you what its like coming from a guy who is not a chode, coming from a guy who's put his time in, worked hard at this and seen stuff that you wont ever see unless you consistently go out. 

Come back in another two years after taking consistent action and see if you say the same thing. 
Let me ask you something. When you first started, how were you doing? And what was your background? were you a shy/virgin/chode like me? or were you just a normal guy who has some friends (but not super cool anything) and just want to get laid?

I came from the very bottom. Hung out with my engineering friends, studied hard on friday and saturday nights in college, and the furthest I got with a girl is a makeout from a fatty... That's it! 26 years of my life, and got 4 makeouts from 4 fat white girls....

i appreciate the advice you are giving, but it's kinda hard to internalize it right now. You guys say "STFU, own up to it, go out and approach, see me in a year or 2 and maybe you will get results". WEll tell you what, I do go out and take a shitload of action(probably more than half of the people here). i went to vegas for 3 days and I approached around 120 women, and i got rejected 95% of the time. And it's kinda demoralizing getting rejected that much, and yall telling me tl "suck it up, and keep on approaching". will my rejection/approach ratio change? that's what I want to know, so far it's demoralizing to get utter obliteration...  The only thing i learned in my 3 days in vegas is that (you will get rejected a lot)  (so stop caring too much about rejection). that's all i learned,b ut how does that translate into losing my v-card? And no, i don't want to fuck a prostitute or a fatty
__________________
 
Login or register to post.
#23
Seedro

Seedro

Trusted Member

Join Date: 10/26/2012 | Posts: 1141

He's getting you used to shit-tests, fag.

You should thank him you ingrateful cum-swallowing whales vagina.
SikhDude26 wrote:

Macavity wrote:
 Lol you should change your name to SuckDude....cus you suck dude! ho ho. Merry christmas. 
hey!! that's kinda mean how your always subtly tooling me every time. You help me out, but you tool me afterwards. i don't get it, but yeah man merry xmas thanks for the advice though.


__________________
http://www.thescienceforum.com/new-hypotheses-ideas/23360-chemical-integ...  - Stay ahead of the curve of males by staying evolved... evolved = get poose (updated April 17th, 2013)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j-CL7A7B7k - Chemical Integration vid
http://www.rsdnation.com/node/256096 - My important game ideas compiled
http://www.rsdnation.com/node/443667 - Building an army of bad bitches, one boring office broad at a time.
http://www.rsdnation.com/node/455130 - Be a hero, get chased, less cold-approaching, more warm-approaching.
Login or register to post.
#24

SikhDude26

Respected Member

Join Date: 12/12/2012 | Posts: 408

Seedro wrote:
He's getting you used to shit-tests, fag.

You should thank him you ingrateful cum-swallowing whales vagina.
SikhDude26 wrote:

Macavity wrote:
 Lol you should change your name to SuckDude....cus you suck dude! ho ho. Merry christmas. 
hey!! that's kinda mean how your always subtly tooling me every time. You help me out, but you tool me afterwards. i don't get it, but yeah man merry xmas thanks for the advice though.



ah i see... so is this a shit test too or are you guys tooling me?
__________________
 
Login or register to post.
#25

Macavity

Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/25/2009 | Posts: 2512

SikhDude26 wrote:

Macavity wrote:

Let me ask you something. When you first started, how were you doing? And what was your background? were you a shy/virgin/chode like me? or were you just a normal guy who has some friends (but not super cool anything) and just want to get laid?

i appreciate the advice you are giving, but it's kinda hard to internalize it right now. You guys say "STFU, own up to it, go out and approach, see me in a year or 2 and maybe you will get results". WEll tell you what, I do go out and take a shitload of action(probably more than half of the people here). i went to vegas for 3 days

I was a hardcase. Took me six months just to get use to approaching. No experience with women coming into this. Never kissed a girl before game. Had my first kiss six months in. Lost my virginity to some fat after one year of approaching. Couldnt hold eye contact. Couldnt have conversations with strangers. Very low self-esteem. Not much social intelligence. Massive victim mentality. Very shy. Sooo many limiting beliefs regarding my looks and religion. Like I said I use to whine about not being able to get girls in my diary everyday. Almost in tears. Super frustrated. SERIOUSLY religous family. Typical strong asian background. I still have a lot of issues now. 

The only things I had going for me was that I was funny and witty. But those two traits about myself developed as a kid from a place of wanting approval and reaction seeking. Trust me when I say dude I use to fucking suck. 

"I do go out and take a shitload of action(probably more than half of the people here). i went to vegas for 3 days"

........statement of the century.

I really really do want to help you out dude seriously. But you do realise how fucking dumb you are right?? How utterly retarded some of your comments are?? 

Paraphrasing Jeffy - "To get good you got to approach a lot. Oh and the first couple thousand dont count". I've done a couple thousand approaches myself. THIS SHIT TAKES TIME. Do you understand? Ill say it once more.....THIS SHIT TAKES TIME. 

Three days wont do you much unless your on a bootcamp or something. 

I actually made a thread like three years ago about a night where I got blown out 30 times in a row and it was awesome. Because at the end of it I was so fucking indifferent it was amazing. And from there on my results got better and better. But I still always have ups and downs too just like everyone else. THIS SHIT TAKES TIME. Change doesnt happen that quick. Thats why i'm saying come back in a year or two. If you think taking three days of action is enough you are highly deluded. Which is why I say that your comments are so fucking dumb.

Everything you are saying is coming through the perspective of a chode. Everything you think is coming the perspective of a chode. You are going to read this post and interprete it through your chode perspective. Also I can tell through your responses that you lack certain social intelligence. 

Your getting advice from a guy who has done several thousand more approaches than you. Who isnt coming from the perspective of a chode. Who has way more experience. And who started off in the exact same position, was just as bad and has the same background. 

Of couse this isnt going to get through to you. 

Thats why the only thing I can really say is: 1) Stop complaining about your looks. Dont complain. Dont blame. Dont compare. 2) Take massive fucking action. For a long period of time. 

You cant get good the way you are now. Sorry. You need to evolve and grow. And that only happens through taking action. I sucked shit big time in my first year. And I was forced to change. Everytime I grew as a person (through experience) I got better. I realised all my old ways of thinking were flawed. 

Theres not really much more I can say. Except that I still wanna grab you by the beard and slap you in the face hahahaah would be soooo funny!! 
Login or register to post.
#26
Adil

Adil

Respected Member

Join Date: 03/29/2010 | Posts: 305

Macavity spits truth.
"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them." - Einstein
It's so true it's not even funny. Consistent action will change your mindset.
You clearly lack understanding of how a person evolves.
There was a similar chode AsianRSD who received so much valuable advice on the forum yet kept complaining and finding excuses.
Find his threads and you'll see your reflection in the mirror, you delusional piece of human being.
And you shall understand why people tool you. They absolutely hate these traits that were in themselves when they were chodes, myself including. Really, I would slap you in the face if you were around for being such a pussy.
__________________
Mice were crying and getting hurt but kept eating the cactus.
Login or register to post.
#27

ApproachMachine5000

Respected Member

Join Date: 08/16/2012 | Posts: 521

SikhDude26 wrote:

bargnani wrote:
 null



i don't know man, even with this counter-evidence, i don't buy it....

what if they met through social circle or is rich or high status?

When I bring up my turban or beard, i was referring to a Strictly cold approach pickup and i don't think they met through a cold approach

wow, you are such a hard headed noob. 

why can't you just accept the fact that it's a limiting belief believing your turban is hindering your success?  As long as you don't smell like shit or have really ugly teeth with bad breath, the way you come off will easily supercede your turban or your beard. Bargnani is simply helping you out, giving you counter-evidence to your limiting belief, but yet you still come up with ways to believe in your limiting belief. even macavity himself who's an indian guy who wears a turban is showing you counter-evidence. Isn't that enough proof itself? I mean cmon, why don't you post a picture of yourself?  are you really that repulsive?
Login or register to post.
#28

AlexV

Trusted Member

Join Date: 11/12/2011 | Posts: 1537

 HAHAHA,

hell yes

we should hold an RSD "wear a turban to clubs" day :D
Login or register to post.
#29
Twolife

Twolife

Respected Member

Join Date: 01/07/2012 | Posts: 511

We'll even have a Turban tying contest!


wtfjusthappened wrote:
 HAHAHA,

hell yes

we should hold an RSD "wear a turban to clubs" day :D
__________________
 null
Login or register to post.
#30

SikhDude26

Respected Member

Join Date: 12/12/2012 | Posts: 408

ApproachMachine5000 wrote:

SikhDude26 wrote:

bargnani wrote:
 null



i don't know man, even with this counter-evidence, i don't buy it....

what if they met through social circle or is rich or high status?

When I bring up my turban or beard, i was referring to a Strictly cold approach pickup and i don't think they met through a cold approach

wow, you are such a hard headed noob. 

why can't you just accept the fact that it's a limiting belief believing your turban is hindering your success?  As long as you don't smell like shit or have really ugly teeth with bad breath, the way you come off will easily supercede your turban or your beard. Bargnani is simply helping you out, giving you counter-evidence to your limiting belief, but yet you still come up with ways to believe in your limiting belief. even macavity himself who's an indian guy who wears a turban is showing you counter-evidence. Isn't that enough proof itself? I mean cmon, why don't you post a picture of yourself?  are you really that repulsive?




I don't think i'm a hard case at all. I take a lot of action and soak in the advice given, so i'm open minded. BUt yet, i'm not dogmatic either

I don't think that guy in that picture has ever cold approached in his life or got totally annhilated in a club(which majority of us had to go through from a cold approach perspective). So it's unfair showing counter-evidence to something that isn't relevant to cold approach pickup. 

I'm not "hatin" on the guy or making up excuses on why i still believe in my limiting beliefs, but i'm not stupid either. 

If you guys are giving me counter-evidence, then it has to be relevant to cold approach pickup, like mavacity here. He said it took him over a year to get results, so i believe him.
__________________
 
Login or register to post.