THE FORUMS

January 18th, 2017
TYLER - I'm curious, have you read My Big TOE (Thomas Campbell)?!? If so, your thoughts
Your rating: None
Bookmark and Share
#11

SexyBeast69

Respected Member

Join Date: 06/19/2011 | Posts: 696

 IMPORTANT.

Guys, reading books WILL NOT get you laid.

The only thing that will get you laid is going out and hitting up girls and executing the program.

Reading books WILL expand your mind and should make you more interesting person.

So, AFTER you've fucked these girls, you can talk about philosophy stuff and such.

Again, reading books WILL NOT get you laid.
Login or register to post.
#12
RockNRollPUA

RockNRollPUA

Trusted Member

Join Date: 12/14/2008 | Posts: 1955

Distant Light wrote:
Hahahaha, ah I love when I hear about the naysayers...

See I read the book AFTER already doing lucid dreams, OBEs, visiting akashic records, remote viewing, changing probabilities, etc.

Klaus did you even read the book? All realities are virtual/data CONSCIOUSNESS is the media that perceives the data. You go into another reality and you FORGET this reality as if this world doesn't exist. (Way back I used to practice so much that a few times I had to take 5mins to remember who I was in this world.

Regardless though, all the psi-phenomena isn't even neccessary to explore unless you want to validate many things about reality.

Like other poster said about OP, no one is forcing you to read. Maybe it isn't for you and its better you don't venture down such a path. For me, I had already done a lot of "different" things so when I heard what he did I was even more motivated.

Why he says "you must experience it for yourself" is because to do what he did walking/talking with another friend in an OBE then listening to the tapes IS A FUCKING WILD PERSONAL BREAKTHROUGH. I still remember the 1st time I seen myself sleeping CRAZY or going into another reality, waking up and going back continuing where I left off.

PERSONAL EXPERIENCE is very important because then its not your truth and you don't actually know its just beliefs held by faith instead of experiences to back it up. This is why in my posts you here me say "community culture" which is just BS the general community believes without actually exploring.

With that said, I doubt tyler read the book as I've heard him many times state when it comes to stuff like this he only cared about the aspects that could apply to helping get laid more. For instance tolle, present/meditation movement. MBT is way too broad as he already mentioned way back he doesn't believe in all that stuff.

As for your whole "prove it" and scientific journal IF YOU READ THE BOOK you'd understand the things that holds it back. Needless to say you can get glimpses of stuff he talks about from more notables by reading about...
- david bohm
- edward fredkin (sp?)
- Digital Physics
- Double slit experiment

Scientific method has a belief set that there must always be phyiscal results. Its much harder to do "soft" science (pickup is a example of soft science) because its subjective states being explored which needs to be experimented by the individual.

All in all, book is a long read, if your not into it don't read it and don't ask someone to try and convince you because it'll just be a long/painful/boring read. I've read the book 3 times, first time was in 2009, each new time its more mindblowing FOR ME.

+1

This is the mentality that guys who need 100% proof that pickup is real without ever going out and applying pickup themselves.  They mentaly masturbait, come up with complex theories about why looks matter, how pickup is some marketing scam, conspiracy theories about instructors hiring actresses for infield footage, and only look at evidence that support a pre-existing belief that blinds them from seeing thing that are outside their current knowledge.  If only people knew what societies like the Rosacrucians and The Free Masons were really keeping secret.  In the upper levels of those organizations you can acutally be taught how to control the physical universe with your mind, levitate objects, and use things that would be considered to be magic, and manipulate reality in more ways than you can imagine.  A 4 million dollar prize is nothing to people who hold the secret to control reality and generate wealth through mental focus.  I have always found the occult very interesting, and I am facinated by how people in leadership positions of every government in the world are almost always connected to secret societies, occult organizations, or obsessed with the occult in some way.

If anyone wonders why that stuff is kept hidden,  you only have to look to the time when people were  burned at the stake for being witches.  The mindless masses would feel threatened  if they were conscious of the fact that they were being controlled by forces they couldn't understand.
__________________
Sluts, Beer, and Metal!



My Field Reports:
http://www.rsdnation.com/node/208534/forum

If you are a Newb READ THIS FIRST, THEN GO OUT:
http://www.rsdnation.com/node/170650

Whatever I thought might hold me back, I avoided. I crossed girls off my list, except as tools for my sexual needs." - From the 1977 autobiography "Arnold: The Education of a Bodybuilder" by Arnold Schwarzenegger
Login or register to post.
#13
NotSoAverageJoe

NotSoAverageJoe

Trusted Member

Join Date: 03/08/2011 | Posts: 1026

 Read the entire trilogy, I just got into the second book and its way fucking better then the first
Open minded skeptism my friend
__________________
Login or register to post.
#14

Klaus

Trusted Member

Join Date: 07/30/2012 | Posts: 1068

If you're getting laid just fine, you'll experience a cascade effect. Your brain internalizes the results and wonders where else can you get the next hit. Some of us gets it from cocaine, some from music, some from nutrition, travel, well-being, and reading books. So yes, reading books will not get you laid because if you're getting laid just fine, you'll be reading books. Not because of the girl, but because of you, your personal satisfaction and joy out of it. Someone who's reading books to get laid is cheating himself. He's doing it wrong and is not getting satisfaction from reading books, because reading is being used as a means to an end rather than the ends itself. It is the destination, to be able to wrap your mind around complex thoughts and to get happiness from it.
SexyBeast69 wrote:
 IMPORTANT.

Guys, reading books WILL NOT get you laid.

The only thing that will get you laid is going out and hitting up girls and executing the program.

Reading books WILL expand your mind and should make you more interesting person.

So, AFTER you've fucked these girls, you can talk about philosophy stuff and such.

Again, reading books WILL NOT get you laid.

__________________
RSD BOOKS - THE COMPLETE LIST When you start preparing for death you soon realize that you must look into your life  - now - and come to face the truth of your self. Death is like a mirror in which the true meaning of life is reflected. - Sogyal Rinpoche
Login or register to post.
#15

Klaus

Trusted Member

Join Date: 07/30/2012 | Posts: 1068

Yes. Before you did.

That's the thing. He's wrong. 
Distant Light wrote:

Klaus did you even read the book?

All realities are virtual/data CONSCIOUSNESS is the media that perceives the data. 


__________________
RSD BOOKS - THE COMPLETE LIST When you start preparing for death you soon realize that you must look into your life  - now - and come to face the truth of your self. Death is like a mirror in which the true meaning of life is reflected. - Sogyal Rinpoche
Login or register to post.
#16
NotSoAverageJoe

NotSoAverageJoe

Trusted Member

Join Date: 03/08/2011 | Posts: 1026

 You must not have read the book properly as he says to always be open minded and skeptical about it.
Your not supposed to form any opinions or beliefs about the book.
The book is just supposed to offer you a new way to look at reality.

So Klaus, no one asked for YOUR opinion on the book.
__________________
Login or register to post.
#17

Klaus

Trusted Member

Join Date: 07/30/2012 | Posts: 1068

I didn't give one.
NotSoAverageJoe wrote:
So Klaus, no one asked for YOUR opinion on the book.
__________________
RSD BOOKS - THE COMPLETE LIST When you start preparing for death you soon realize that you must look into your life  - now - and come to face the truth of your self. Death is like a mirror in which the true meaning of life is reflected. - Sogyal Rinpoche
Login or register to post.
#18

alerj123

Member

Join Date: 11/29/2012 | Posts: 50

RockNRollPUA wrote:

Distant Light wrote:

+1

This is the mentality that guys who need 100% proof that pickup is real without ever going out and applying pickup themselves.  They mentaly masturbait, come up with complex theories about why looks matter, how pickup is some marketing scam, conspiracy theories about instructors hiring actresses for infield footage, and only look at evidence that support a pre-existing belief that blinds them from seeing thing that are outside their current knowledge.  If only people knew what societies like the Rosacrucians and The Free Masons were really keeping secret.  In the upper levels of those organizations you can acutally be taught how to control the physical universe with your mind, levitate objects, and use things that would be considered to be magic, and manipulate reality in more ways than you can imagine.  A 4 million dollar prize is nothing to people who hold the secret to control reality and generate wealth through mental focus.  I have always found the occult very interesting, and I am facinated by how people in leadership positions of every government in the world are almost always connected to secret societies, occult organizations, or obsessed with the occult in some way.

If anyone wonders why that stuff is kept hidden,  you only have to look to the time when people were  burned at the stake for being witches.  The mindless masses would feel threatened  if they were conscious of the fact that they were being controlled by forces they couldn't understand.

Bolded for emphasis:

This is not the same mantality.  What would you expect if someone comes up to you, and says "I have this ability, I can pick up and hook up with tons of hot girls all the time and I can TEACH this skill to tons of guys".  I would expect this guy to probably have a ton of girls he's hooking up with, he probalby has a bunch of people around him who can attest to his skill, he probably is talked a lot in these circles... he maybe even makes a career teaching other guys how to do this... maybe he wrote some books or articles or movies... maybe he forms a company called RSD literally dedicated to doing all the stuff he  claims he can do...

Tyler and co are claiming that they have the ability to, using a series of beliefs, methadologies and skills, sleep with many women pretty much on comand, at least to some extent.  I love you tyler, but that claim simply does not require such an extrodinary level of evidence to be validated.  It is not so unbelievable that someone can do this.  Most people have talked to girls in their lives, most people have hooked up with their fair share, most poeple recognize that in ANY social interaction, those who are "better" can get better "results" (results being, successful job interview, banging the girl, whatever).  In short: the standard for evidence is not the same.

Your claiming you can do magic dude.  LIke, your claiming to have super powers.  Telekenisis, levitate objects with your mind?  Those are things you are claiming you can do, and many people have claimed they can do.  When someone says to tyler "I don't believe you that you have this much success, show me".  He CAN show you.  He can introduce you to the girls he's fucked, he can literally do it in front of your eyes.  This isn't in scientific journals cause its a different realm, but he created a company dedicated to teaching guys how to do this.  The evidence for pickup is overwhelming and exactly what i would epect if it really works as well as it does.  

Maybe Campbell doesn't need 4 million dollars, but he literally wrote an 800 page book TRYING TO CONVINCE people that what he's saying is true and says multiple multiple times how hard they tried to convince people that this stuff is real.  So why doesn't he claim the prize he says he wants?  He says he can do magic, like literal, super power harry potter magic, why can't he show us?  why can't you?

"If anyone wonders why that stuff is kept hidden, you only have to look to the time when people were burned at the stake for being witches. The mindless masses would feel threatened if they were conscious of the fact that they were being controlled by forces they couldn't understand."

Does the mindless mass understand gravity?  does anyone actually really understand it?  And yet your controlled by this force every second.  No, the argument "oh it's real, but we can't SHOW anyone cause its to scawy" just does not fly.  Again, if this were true, why did Campbell write an 800 book about it detailing everything?  
Login or register to post.
#19

alerj123

Member

Join Date: 11/29/2012 | Posts: 50

Distant Light wrote:
Hahahaha, ah I love when I hear about the naysayers...

See I read the book AFTER already doing lucid dreams, OBEs, visiting akashic records, remote viewing, changing probabilities, etc.

Klaus did you even read the book? All realities are virtual/data CONSCIOUSNESS is the media that perceives the data. You go into another reality and you FORGET this reality as if this world doesn't exist. (Way back I used to practice so much that a few times I had to take 5mins to remember who I was in this world.

Regardless though, all the psi-phenomena isn't even neccessary to explore unless you want to validate many things about reality.

Like other poster said about OP, no one is forcing you to read. Maybe it isn't for you and its better you don't venture down such a path. For me, I had already done a lot of "different" things so when I heard what he did I was even more motivated.

Why he says "you must experience it for yourself" is because to do what he did walking/talking with another friend in an OBE then listening to the tapes IS A FUCKING WILD PERSONAL BREAKTHROUGH. I still remember the 1st time I seen myself sleeping CRAZY or going into another reality, waking up and going back continuing where I left off.

PERSONAL EXPERIENCE is very important because then its not your truth and you don't actually know its just beliefs held by faith instead of experiences to back it up. This is why in my posts you here me say "community culture" which is just BS the general community believes without actually exploring.

With that said, I doubt tyler read the book as I've heard him many times state when it comes to stuff like this he only cared about the aspects that could apply to helping get laid more. For instance tolle, present/meditation movement. MBT is way too broad as he already mentioned way back he doesn't believe in all that stuff.

As for your whole "prove it" and scientific journal IF YOU READ THE BOOK you'd understand the things that holds it back. Needless to say you can get glimpses of stuff he talks about from more notables by reading about...
- david bohm
- edward fredkin (sp?)
- Digital Physics
- Double slit experiment

Scientific method has a belief set that there must always be phyiscal results. Its much harder to do "soft" science (pickup is a example of soft science) because its subjective states being explored which needs to be experimented by the individual.

All in all, book is a long read, if your not into it don't read it and don't ask someone to try and convince you because it'll just be a long/painful/boring read. I've read the book 3 times, first time was in 2009, each new time its more mindblowing FOR ME.

Distant light, thank you for responding, honestly your the reason I picked this book up in the first place.  I love your posts and love your mantality, it describes pickup exactly how I like, getting rid of all the bullshit community concepts that often stifle guys or create massive egos.  Anyway, not to ride your dick too much but I would have put this book down a while ago if not for the amount of weight you put on it and the respect I have for whatever process got you to where you are.

Anyway, I'll look into those other guys, I know about the double slit experiment (which basicaly just talks about how light has both particle and wave propeties).  That's fine, we don't know everything.  My problem is that you guys are making a very very specific claim.  You are saying "I can do telekenisis on command" (maybe your not saying you can do it on command but Campbell certainly does).  If this is true, why can't you show me... You can demonstrate the double slit experiment over and over again and it always does the same thing.  Whether thats because of physics, magic, extra-demensional aliens, I don't care, you claim to be able ot demonstrate it and you DO.  Why can't you demonsrate all of these magical abilities you claim to have?

Also, I have lucid dreams all the time.  Sometimes I wake up and I can go back into them.  It's fucking awesome. If all your saying is you can control that on command and do it while awake, then great, I would love to be able to do that on command.  But the claims go MUCH furtehr than that...
Login or register to post.
#20
Distant Light

Distant Light

Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/22/2006 | Posts: 2390

Klaus wrote:
Yes. Before you did.

That's the thing. He's wrong. 
Distant Light wrote:

Klaus did you even read the book?

All realities are virtual/data CONSCIOUSNESS is the media that perceives the data. 





Next question have you ever done any sort of lucid dream or obe-like experience, COMEBACK and then go again without using any rituals just simply meditative state and shifting though the data stream? Even better, have you ever explored with self-generating a reality for the sake of having a scenario uncover fear/ego?

I'm not going to go down this back and forth road because to me its retarded and unproductive BUT the beauty of having personal experience is that you can clearly see others belief traps. Its like what other poster stated about the pickup mental masturbators...

Tyler and many others have been out so much, to hear/read certain things from those who haven't experienced just speculating is obvious. So when they say certain things and then they look at there own personal experience its almost like "this guy clearly lacks experience"

With that said, I say everyone should give it a read atleast once because it CHANGED MY LIFE DRASTICALY...

I used to do all that stuff as an "escape" from my shitty phyiscal life BUT after seeing a massive imbalance with NPMR (other realiies) amd PMR (phyiscal world) I had to switch it up and treat my phyiscal life like I treat my OBES. An I created this...



P.S...I only create opportunities for others, at end of the day I am alone and have to grow my quality of being for my own self in order for the world the benfit. That's one of the biggest things I got from the book.

P.S.S...NOT ONE person I know in real life has actually read the book, not even my family members. (I'm cool with that, its not my issue)
Login or register to post.