THE FORUMS

January 19th, 2017
"You're So ________ for an Asian"
Your rating: None
Bookmark and Share
#71

ikelove

Respected Member

Join Date: 11/09/2006 | Posts: 390

Ambiguity mah dude, I'm not Asian. And I have seen Asian dudes w/ Black chicks.  Also, notice I never said anything about white guys and Black girls, because I see PLENTLY of that in NYC and know plenty of white guys who have no problem pulling Black girls.  You live in UK, so things are different over there. Also I know that in U.K. when people say "Asian" they mean Indian or Pakistani (I have family from the U.K. though I was born here)  while in America, when we say "Asian" we mean Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Thai, etc.  The Asian guys that we refer to as in this country it is less likely to see them w/ a black chick than a white guy, Latino, etc.  It does happen though.
ambiguity wrote:

ikelove wrote:

squattincassanova wrote:

Matador wrote:
Calling me gay is very immature. Obviously I'm not gay otherwise I wouldn't be here.
Some people here seem to believe that looks play no part at all in getting laid which is retarded.

You do a poll and ask women if they'd rather go home with a short skinny Asian guy
Or a tall muscular black guy, guess who's gonna win? You could even do the poll in Asia
And ask exclusively Asian women. Black guys would still get 80% of the votes (at least)

Sorry if that hurts any body's feelings or shatters there dreams but its true.
Random thought.  Its a lot easier for an Asian guy to get a Black girl than for a Black guy to get an Asian girl (and I am not talking about Filipino girls)
Yo, you seem like a solid dude with confidence, game, a good head on your shoulders, etc, but  dude, are you kidding me??????   I TOTALLY disagree with that....LOL  I've almost NEVER met a black chick who is into Asian guys or would even admit to being attracted to Asian guys but I've met lots, and lots and lots of Asian girls who've dated Black guys.  One black chick I messed around w/ some years back told me she lost her virginity to an Asian guy, I know of another HOT black chick I went to high school who was open to dating guys from ALL ethnicities, dated a couple of Asian guys among others, but all in all, most of the Black chicks I've talked to said that they'd rather date white guys than Asian guys.  As for Asian girls, I've met some that only date white guys, some refuse to date Asian guys because they remind them of their brother, and some who prefer black guys.

That all being said, I'm not one of those negative guys who thinks that an Asian guy CAN'T get with a black girl, far from it. If you have game, you're confident, etc and you prefer to date black girls, then you'll get what you desire.  However, from my experience, I totally disagree with your :"random thought."  Though this is no reflection on reality, society tends to "de-sexualize" or "neuter" Asian guys to the extent that Asian guys are not associated with being "sexy" which in turn reflects how people view Asian men. Look at all the Asian newbies that come on here wanting to date white girls but afraid that they'll be reject because they're Asian due to the stereotypes of Asian men. On the other hand, pop culture tends to sexualize black men (i.e. big d*cks, Mandingo, etc), and with that added to the racism of some Asian families where they warn theri daughters not to ever date a black man (I've talked to Asian girls who've said that this does happen) it also adds a sense of intrigue, mystery and "danger" about getting with a black guy because he's a "forbidden fruit."



Then your doing it all wrong. All my Asian mates have pulled black girls.

Quite a few these days are into white boys and asians.

You got to love diversity and in London, there is a lot of it.

__________________
For insight on your path of self improvement and self discovery, check out my blog, The Viable Alternative.

Check out my field reports: My Journey to Create the ENTOURAGE Lifestyle (FRs and LRs)   http://www.rsdnation.com/node/188153/forum
Login or register to post.
#72
ambiguity

ambiguity

Trusted Member

Join Date: 10/28/2009 | Posts: 5327

ikelove wrote:
Ambiguity mah dude, I'm not Asian. And I have seen Asian dudes w/ Black chicks.  Also, notice I never said anything about white guys and Black girls, because I see PLENTLY of that in NYC and know plenty of white guys who have no problem pulling Black girls.  You live in UK, so things are different over there. Also I know that in U.K. when people say "Asian" they mean Indian or Pakistani (I have family from the U.K. though I was born here)  while in America, when we say "Asian" we mean Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Thai, etc.  The Asian guys that we refer to as in this country it is less likely to see them w/ a black chick than a white guy, Latino, etc.  It does happen though.
+1

Right on mate. You are doing things right on the forum with the "Respectfully disagreeing."

The norm around here is having fellas who never seen a vagina before jumping on threads ranting "Ready ecky bro" or "cool story" minus no pics meaning, it did not happen!

Asian isn't just Japanese or Chinese. It covers a variety of nationalities but, you are right that, there are quite a few Indian and Pakistani here.

You get quite a bit of mixes. One stunner I pulled was part Pakistani, Asian, and White.

We would have made some gorgeous looking to children being gorgeous ourselves (aside from the fluke possibility of something else).


All I am saying is that, we shouldn't be close minded, and while, black women at times get angry at 1) Black men such as myself 2) White stunners and SMOKE SHOWs we tend to pull.

Have you seen a black woman get angry?



Some just really lack feminine energy, do the chicken dance and stick their head out like they want to fight.

Others have a more feminine energy.

I tend to go for mixed black girls, black white or black asian.

I am not having any of the above. If a woman steps up like that I am going Anderson Silva on her.



Not serious, I would just troll hard, and likely jersey her if she attempted to come at me.
__________________
Jlaix: You are rather cheeky I admit but the self amusing authentic avi makes it impossible to hate!
Tyler:This is ultimately one of the keys to the game -- viewing EVERYTHING AS A JOKE. It's ALL funny.
Tim:`How can I make this fun?
brad:This thread got Ambiguity banned, you can thank me later. Zack G: Ambiguity is becoming the Howard Roark of RSD!
Alex: "The famous ambiguity!" + "This is what happens when your naturally attractive; cheekyinnit#! Ambiguity: I don't chase, I replace.


Login or register to post.
#73

ikelove

Respected Member

Join Date: 11/09/2006 | Posts: 390

Kudos bro.  Yea, when you said you were from the U.K. and were using the word "Asian,"  I had a feeling that you might be interpreting Asian differently from what the op meant. Lemme just explain, in the U.S, where the op is from and where I'm from as well, Indians and Pakistanis, even though both in Asia are not referred to as "Asians," when an American uses the word "Asian" we mean Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Filipino, Vietnames, etc.  When we want to refer to someone who has an Indian or Pakistani background, we call them DIRECTLY as such, "indian" or "Pakistani" though many Americans tend to be quite ignorant and think they're both the same.
That being said, U.K. and the U.S. are both different culturally. As a whole, Black women in America tend to me more resistant about dating outside their own group than other women of other ethnic groups and for sure more resistant than MANY black men.  This DOES NOT mean that they don't or won't do it, I've seen many, many black chicks walking hand-in-hand down the street w/ a guy who isn't black, however as a norm, black women here tend to be waiting for their "perfect" black man.  Because of this, you find many black women who are in their 30s who are successful yet still single. They refuse to date outside their own race and either complain that there's no good black men out there or that all the successful black men are running after women from other ethnicities.  Watch Chris Rock's most recent comedy show where he addresses this subject about Black women complaining that they're no good black men yet they won't date outside their own race because they don't tend to be into white men.  
I don't know too much about the social scene out in the U.K or the stereotypes that exist., but I won't doubt that you have Indian and Pakistani "mates" that have no problem pulling Black chicks.  In this country, where the o.p. is from, what we refer to as Asian guys - Chinese, Japanese, Korean - tend to be de-sexualized by this society just as by this society black men, though thought to be sexual are also associated with being criminals, thugs, underachievers, etc.  I'm not saying that they're right, far from it, I'm just saying that these stereoptypes affect people on SOME level.  This is why I've jsut about never seen an Asian guy in a love scene in movies, or why in many movies you see the black guy playing the thug or criminal.  With this backdrop, when it comes to talking to chicks, I completely refuse to buy into the generalization that it's easier for an Asian guy to pull a black girl than a Black guy to pull an Asian girl.  OP went further to say that it's easier for an Asian guy w/ no game to pull a black chick than a black guy w/ no game to pull an Asian girl. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? (and this is taking nothing away from the OP, he seems very chill)   With this background I've given you from living here,  stereotypes alone will stack the odds in a black guys favour w an Asian girl over an Asian guy w/ a black chick, whether or not the dude has game. Now if the Asian dude has game, it increases his chances, but they're are still a larger percentage of black chicks who are deadset against dating Asians than Asian girls dating black guys.  I've seen Steve Urkell type, GEEKY looking black dudes with Asian girls but I've NEVER seen the stereotypical nerdy Asian dude walking with a black chick.  Wait, I take that back, my friend's roommate is a geeky, Asian pro-video game player, and I heard he bangs this black chick.  I will change and say that living here in NYC, I've seen more consistently a geeky black dude w/ an Asian chick than a geeky Asian dude w/ a black chick. The latter is a lot less likely.

Ambiguity, we have similar tastes. I like the more exotic looking chicks and tend not to go for chicks that are solely black or white. I like chicks who are part this part that.  My favourites tend to be Latinas and Filipinas, however I find Indian girls quite sexy, especially the ones from the Carribbean (Trinidad, Guyana).  I was in London a few years back but I really didn't spend enough time there to really kick it to chicks because my flight was on a layover.  I didnt' find the "locals" that hot whatsoever but I did see some hot Indians and also hot chicks visiting from other countries.  I did almost spend the night w/ a chick who was born in the U.S. but raised in the U.K. since she was young, but she wasn't that hot and was kinda weird so I flaked on going back home w/ her.  there's  few things hotter than an exotic looking chick w/ a British accent...WOHOO!

ambiguity wrote:

ikelove wrote:
Ambiguity mah dude, I'm not Asian. And I have seen Asian dudes w/ Black chicks.  Also, notice I never said anything about white guys and Black girls, because I see PLENTLY of that in NYC and know plenty of white guys who have no problem pulling Black girls.  You live in UK, so things are different over there. Also I know that in U.K. when people say "Asian" they mean Indian or Pakistani (I have family from the U.K. though I was born here)  while in America, when we say "Asian" we mean Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Thai, etc.  The Asian guys that we refer to as in this country it is less likely to see them w/ a black chick than a white guy, Latino, etc.  It does happen though.
+1

Right on mate. You are doing things right on the forum with the "Respectfully disagreeing."

The norm around here is having fellas who never seen a vagina before jumping on threads ranting "Ready ecky bro" or "cool story" minus no pics meaning, it did not happen!

Asian isn't just Japanese or Chinese. It covers a variety of nationalities but, you are right that, there are quite a few Indian and Pakistani here.

You get quite a bit of mixes. One stunner I pulled was part Pakistani, Asian, and White.

We would have made some gorgeous looking to children being gorgeous ourselves (aside from the fluke possibility of something else).


All I am saying is that, we shouldn't be close minded, and while, black women at times get angry at 1) Black men such as myself 2) White stunners and SMOKE SHOWs we tend to pull.

Have you seen a black woman get angry?



Some just really lack feminine energy, do the chicken dance and stick their head out like they want to fight.

Others have a more feminine energy.

I tend to go for mixed black girls, black white or black asian.

I am not having any of the above. If a woman steps up like that I am going Anderson Silva on her.



Not serious, I would just troll hard, and likely jersey her if she attempted to come at me.
__________________
For insight on your path of self improvement and self discovery, check out my blog, The Viable Alternative.

Check out my field reports: My Journey to Create the ENTOURAGE Lifestyle (FRs and LRs)   http://www.rsdnation.com/node/188153/forum
Login or register to post.
#74

Matador

Member

Join Date: 10/19/2012 | Posts: 42

ikelove wrote:
Matador:
I have no beef towards you and mean you no disrespect but my honest opinion is that you need to go get some real world experience w/ women, because what you're doing here is posting polls, etc.  A lot of these polls are very misleading and cause men to give flowers to a woman on the first date or shower a woman with money and compliments.  As you experience women more, you'll see KNOW from experience that there's an x-factor that supercedes looks.  That x-factor is personality, confidence, etc.  You'll probably disagree, but from being w/ women, talking w/ them, and from other friends of mine, looks can play a role but so can other factors equally and more so.   Men and women are attracted to different things. Men are visual women are more about how you make them feel.  A women would see a guy who's not her type, but then she'll become attracted to him because of his personality.  After she become attracted to him BECAUSE of his personality, she'll then find physical tings about him  that she finds cute.

As for looks, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  Women of course have many different types, so a good looking 6'2 muscular dude may not be her "type'.  E.g. I once hung out w/ an Asian friend of mine who's married to a white guy, and I pointed to a very good looking guy and asked her if she found him attractive,she said yes but she wasn't his type.  She told me she liked the waifish, pale, nerdy looking white guy. That's what she was attracted to. I've talked to other women who like pudgy guys because they like cuddling up w/ them. A women my objectively view a guy as good looking but that doesn't mean isht, she still not be hot for him.


You say that I need more field experience (and that's probably true)
but your last few posts here have basically echoed what I said on the previous page.

I'm not saying Asian men can't pull because its obvious that they can and looks aren't the be all and end all
when it comes to getting laid but I do believe Asians need game more so than the other races.

If you're tall good looking and confident you shouldn't have much trouble attracting women
Asian men tend to be short and socially awkward around attractive women. There are of course exceptions
But overall they usually have the least success especially when it comes to dating or pulling interracially.
Login or register to post.
#75

ikelove

Respected Member

Join Date: 11/09/2006 | Posts: 390

I see your point.
Also yes, in my personal experience, out of all ethnic groups, it's Asian men who I've seen the least w/ someone outside their ethnicity.  
I do know some Asian dudes who date strictly out of their own ethnicity, but funny enough, they've tended to be taller, more muscular (or just bigger physically), or more "macho" though I know a user here, L-Prince who's Asian and is quite slim, though taller than the average Asian male who pulls white girls.
Yes, if a short Asian guy had game, it'll increase his chances w/ women from other ethnicities, but he'd have to work more than a taller, better built Asian guy who also has game.  OP may have less of an uphill battle w/ black chicks than a short Asian guy w/ game, because not only is he well-built, but he also has game and is taller than average,  BUT if he had no game, that short Asian guy w/ game may wind up pulling an "upset." and amog him and take the girl  smile

Matador wrote:

ikelove wrote:
You say that I need more field experience (and that's probably true)
but your last few posts here have basically echoed what I said on the previous page.

I'm not saying Asian men can't pull because its obvious that they can and looks aren't the be all and end all
when it comes to getting laid but I do believe Asians need game more so than the other races.

If you're tall good looking and confident you shouldn't have much trouble attracting women
Asian men tend to be short and socially awkward around attractive women. There are of course exceptions
But overall they usually have the least success especially when it comes to dating or pulling interracially.




__________________
For insight on your path of self improvement and self discovery, check out my blog, The Viable Alternative.

Check out my field reports: My Journey to Create the ENTOURAGE Lifestyle (FRs and LRs)   http://www.rsdnation.com/node/188153/forum
Login or register to post.
#76

novasq

Respected Member

Join Date: 09/28/2012 | Posts: 390

Thats the point of Pickup.  Doing cold approach pickup for 2 years will give you overwhelmingly more game than the natural game bias average between cultures (Asian vs White)

For example: the average life time partner for a man is 9.  So between an Asian vs a White guy, lets just assume the average bias is a lay count of 3.
Do you really think doing cold approach pickup for 2 years wouldn't fix that gap?  It easily would have.  That gap is very small assuming you focus on learning game.


Same thing with muscle.  The average Asian is probably not as strong as a Black man.  But put that Asian guy at a gym, how long would it take for him to reach the Black man's average?  Probably less than 6 months.  I don't know any Black guy my LA Fitness gym that can deadlift 500 pounds or squat 430.
Matador wrote:

ikelove wrote:
Matador:
I have no beef towards you and mean you no disrespect but my honest opinion is that you need to go get some real world experience w/ women, because what you're doing here is posting polls, etc.  A lot of these polls are very misleading and cause men to give flowers to a woman on the first date or shower a woman with money and compliments.  As you experience women more, you'll see KNOW from experience that there's an x-factor that supercedes looks.  That x-factor is personality, confidence, etc.  You'll probably disagree, but from being w/ women, talking w/ them, and from other friends of mine, looks can play a role but so can other factors equally and more so.   Men and women are attracted to different things. Men are visual women are more about how you make them feel.  A women would see a guy who's not her type, but then she'll become attracted to him because of his personality.  After she become attracted to him BECAUSE of his personality, she'll then find physical tings about him  that she finds cute.

As for looks, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  Women of course have many different types, so a good looking 6'2 muscular dude may not be her "type'.  E.g. I once hung out w/ an Asian friend of mine who's married to a white guy, and I pointed to a very good looking guy and asked her if she found him attractive,she said yes but she wasn't his type.  She told me she liked the waifish, pale, nerdy looking white guy. That's what she was attracted to. I've talked to other women who like pudgy guys because they like cuddling up w/ them. A women my objectively view a guy as good looking but that doesn't mean isht, she still not be hot for him.


You say that I need more field experience (and that's probably true)
but your last few posts here have basically echoed what I said on the previous page.

I'm not saying Asian men can't pull because its obvious that they can and looks aren't the be all and end all
when it comes to getting laid but I do believe Asians need game more so than the other races.

If you're tall good looking and confident you shouldn't have much trouble attracting women
Asian men tend to be short and socially awkward around attractive women. There are of course exceptions
But overall they usually have the least success especially when it comes to dating or pulling interracially.




Login or register to post.
#77
chiffonade

chiffonade

Respected Member

Join Date: 07/07/2012 | Posts: 780

this entire thread is a giant mental circle jerk.
__________________
 chiffonade | CITY OF ANGELS | CALIFORNIA | USA

"Horsepower, firepower, willpower."

Login or register to post.
#78

Matador

Member

Join Date: 10/19/2012 | Posts: 42

Actually I would guess that white men are probably naturally stronger than black men (on average)
If you look at competitions like "the worlds strongest man" they're normally white dominated contests
And its the same with weight lifting at the Olympics. Black guys look more cut up and shredded
maybe due to skin colour or lower body fat but in terms physical strength I reckon they're weaker (built for speed rather than power)

squattincassanova wrote:

Same thing with muscle.  The average Asian is probably not as strong as a Black man.  But put that Asian guy at a gym, how long would it take for him to reach the Black man's average?  Probably less than 6 months.  I don't know any Black guy my LA Fitness gym that can deadlift 500 pounds or squat 430
Login or register to post.
#79

novasq

Respected Member

Join Date: 09/28/2012 | Posts: 390

You're missing the point of the argument.  It really has nothing to do with muscle.  It was an analogy.
Matador wrote:

Actually I would guess that white men are probably naturally stronger than black men (on average)
If you look at competitions like "the worlds strongest man" they're normally white dominated contests
And its the same with weight lifting at the Olympics. Black guys look more cut up and shredded
maybe due to skin colour or lower body fat but in terms physical strength I reckon they're weaker (built for speed rather than power)

squattincassanova wrote:

Same thing with muscle.  The average Asian is probably not as strong as a Black man.  But put that Asian guy at a gym, how long would it take for him to reach the Black man's average?  Probably less than 6 months.  I don't know any Black guy my LA Fitness gym that can deadlift 500 pounds or squat 430
Login or register to post.
#80
ambiguity

ambiguity

Trusted Member

Join Date: 10/28/2009 | Posts: 5327

ikelove wrote:
Kudos bro.  Yea, when you said you were from the U.K. and were using the word "Asian,"  I had a feeling that you might be interpreting Asian differently from what the op meant. Lemme just explain, in the U.S, where the op is from and where I'm from as well, Indians and Pakistanis, even though both in Asia are not referred to as "Asians," when an American uses the word "Asian" we mean Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Filipino, Vietnames, etc.  When we want to refer to someone who has an Indian or Pakistani background, we call them DIRECTLY as such, "indian" or "Pakistani" though many Americans tend to be quite ignorant and think they're both the same.
That being said, U.K. and the U.S. are both different culturally. As a whole, Black women in America tend to me more resistant about dating outside their own group than other women of other ethnic groups and for sure more resistant than MANY black men.  This DOES NOT mean that they don't or won't do it, I've seen many, many black chicks walking hand-in-hand down the street w/ a guy who isn't black, however as a norm, black women here tend to be waiting for their "perfect" black man.  Because of this, you find many black women who are in their 30s who are successful yet still single. They refuse to date outside their own race and either complain that there's no good black men out there or that all the successful black men are running after women from other ethnicities.  Watch Chris Rock's most recent comedy show where he addresses this subject about Black women complaining that they're no good black men yet they won't date outside their own race because they don't tend to be into white men.  
I don't know too much about the social scene out in the U.K or the stereotypes that exist., but I won't doubt that you have Indian and Pakistani "mates" that have no problem pulling Black chicks.  In this country, where the o.p. is from, what we refer to as Asian guys - Chinese, Japanese, Korean - tend to be de-sexualized by this society just as by this society black men, though thought to be sexual are also associated with being criminals, thugs, underachievers, etc.  I'm not saying that they're right, far from it, I'm just saying that these stereoptypes affect people on SOME level.  This is why I've jsut about never seen an Asian guy in a love scene in movies, or why in many movies you see the black guy playing the thug or criminal.  With this backdrop, when it comes to talking to chicks, I completely refuse to buy into the generalization that it's easier for an Asian guy to pull a black girl than a Black guy to pull an Asian girl.  OP went further to say that it's easier for an Asian guy w/ no game to pull a black chick than a black guy w/ no game to pull an Asian girl. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? (and this is taking nothing away from the OP, he seems very chill)   With this background I've given you from living here,  stereotypes alone will stack the odds in a black guys favour w an Asian girl over an Asian guy w/ a black chick, whether or not the dude has game. Now if the Asian dude has game, it increases his chances, but they're are still a larger percentage of black chicks who are deadset against dating Asians than Asian girls dating black guys.  I've seen Steve Urkell type, GEEKY looking black dudes with Asian girls but I've NEVER seen the stereotypical nerdy Asian dude walking with a black chick.  Wait, I take that back, my friend's roommate is a geeky, Asian pro-video game player, and I heard he bangs this black chick.  I will change and say that living here in NYC, I've seen more consistently a geeky black dude w/ an Asian chick than a geeky Asian dude w/ a black chick. The latter is a lot less likely.

Ambiguity, we have similar tastes. I like the more exotic looking chicks and tend not to go for chicks that are solely black or white. I like chicks who are part this part that.  My favourites tend to be Latinas and Filipinas, however I find Indian girls quite sexy, especially the ones from the Carribbean (Trinidad, Guyana).  I was in London a few years back but I really didn't spend enough time there to really kick it to chicks because my flight was on a layover.  I didnt' find the "locals" that hot whatsoever but I did see some hot Indians and also hot chicks visiting from other countries.  I did almost spend the night w/ a chick who was born in the U.S. but raised in the U.K. since she was young, but she wasn't that hot and was kinda weird so I flaked on going back home w/ her.  there's  few things hotter than an exotic looking chick w/ a British accent...WOHOO!
Maybe its different since I was last down but, one of my mates is Asian and he has a thing for stunning blacks.

Its what he does and its never stopped him even over in America.

I suppose being a part "asian" with a british accent may make him a separate breed but, what can I say?

As a black man, I have noticed, some black women freak the fuck out, and its like you just had flash back to the first time you set off your old man having gotten licks.

Its not a pretty site and nor something I tolerate now or ever. I have dealt with black girls but, I prefer stunning white girls.

I do tend to notice, its a lot of daddy issues a lot of the times with these types.


In the UK, stunners are hard up so, we put in our work, and when we go over seas, its a cake walk.
__________________
Jlaix: You are rather cheeky I admit but the self amusing authentic avi makes it impossible to hate!
Tyler:This is ultimately one of the keys to the game -- viewing EVERYTHING AS A JOKE. It's ALL funny.
Tim:`How can I make this fun?
brad:This thread got Ambiguity banned, you can thank me later. Zack G: Ambiguity is becoming the Howard Roark of RSD!
Alex: "The famous ambiguity!" + "This is what happens when your naturally attractive; cheekyinnit#! Ambiguity: I don't chase, I replace.


Login or register to post.