THE FORUMS

December 21st, 2014
RSD BOOKS - THE COMPLETE LIST
Your rating: None Average: 5 (36 votes)
Bookmark and Share
Starchaser

Starchaser

Respected Member

Join Date: 10/18/2009 | Posts: 394

Tylers list

1.The Shallows-Nicholas Carr

Nutrition

2.Primal Body, Primal Mind-Nora Gedgaudas
3.Healthy at 100-John Robbins

General

4.The Undefeated Mind-Alex Lickerman
5. Primal Connection-Mark Sisson
6. How Children Succeed-Paul Tough
__________________
 It's the man who's willing to crucify himself relentlessly who becomes successful - Jeffy
Login or register to post.

Klaus

Trusted Member

Join Date: 07/30/2012 | Posts: 1099

From the first time I held a book? In all languages? Geez, I don't know man. 1000? 10,000? Obviously, mostly not from this list.

If you mean from this list, then maybe a few. I don't really follow this list as I already have my own long list of books to read and I'm wayyy behind on my reading.
Mr.Sociable wrote:
 Wow thats an ultimate topic! Thanks a lot Klaus.. I'm wondering, how many of the books did you read till today ? 
__________________
RSD BOOKS - THE COMPLETE LIST

When you start preparing for death you soon realize that you must look into your life  - now - and come to face the truth of your self. Death is like a mirror in which the true meaning of life is reflected. - Sogyal Rinpoche
Login or register to post.

Klaus

Trusted Member

Join Date: 07/30/2012 | Posts: 1099

Rocking_Novelist wrote:
I'm printing this list right now. Awesome.
It always changes. It always gets updated. So check regularly for updates.
__________________
RSD BOOKS - THE COMPLETE LIST

When you start preparing for death you soon realize that you must look into your life  - now - and come to face the truth of your self. Death is like a mirror in which the true meaning of life is reflected. - Sogyal Rinpoche
Login or register to post.

Klaus

Trusted Member

Join Date: 07/30/2012 | Posts: 1099

Added thx
Starchaser wrote:
Tylers list

1.The Shallows-Nicholas Carr

Nutrition

2.Primal Body, Primal Mind-Nora Gedgaudas
3.Healthy at 100-John Robbins

General

4.The Undefeated Mind-Alex Lickerman
5. Primal Connection-Mark Sisson
6. How Children Succeed-Paul Tough
__________________
RSD BOOKS - THE COMPLETE LIST

When you start preparing for death you soon realize that you must look into your life  - now - and come to face the truth of your self. Death is like a mirror in which the true meaning of life is reflected. - Sogyal Rinpoche
Login or register to post.

Klaus

Trusted Member

Join Date: 07/30/2012 | Posts: 1099

Added thx
__________________
RSD BOOKS - THE COMPLETE LIST

When you start preparing for death you soon realize that you must look into your life  - now - and come to face the truth of your self. Death is like a mirror in which the true meaning of life is reflected. - Sogyal Rinpoche
Login or register to post.
CANM

CANM

Respected Member

Join Date: 11/30/2012 | Posts: 890

Nutrition
Julia Ross - The Mood Cure

Since there's a pretty popular 9-page thread on here about the book.

http://www.rsdnation.com/node/244642/forum
__________________
 
Login or register to post.

Klaus

Trusted Member

Join Date: 07/30/2012 | Posts: 1099

Added under RSD Popular.

Thanks
CANM wrote:
Nutrition
Julia Ross - The Mood Cure

Since there's a pretty popular 9-page thread on here about the book.

http://www.rsdnation.com/node/244642/forum


__________________
RSD BOOKS - THE COMPLETE LIST

When you start preparing for death you soon realize that you must look into your life  - now - and come to face the truth of your self. Death is like a mirror in which the true meaning of life is reflected. - Sogyal Rinpoche
Login or register to post.

POOR_IMPULSE_CONTROL

Member

Join Date: 01/25/2013 | Posts: 81

Thanks dude, I just came so hard. Especially over Tyler's list. I have read a lot of those books, and that man seriously knows what a good fucking book is. Like most of those are not just for pick up, but awesome books for life that everyone should read. Next time I see that long haired little gremlin I'm gonna give him a serious bro fist.
__________________
"Don't beat yourself up, beat the pussy up instead."
Login or register to post.

ZorbaTheBuddha

Member

Join Date: 10/12/2012 | Posts: 37

@ OP what a fucking idiot.

why have you put that 'mood cure' julia ross book in 'rsd popular'.

YOUR MOOD COMES FROM YOUR BELIEF STRUCTURES AND CONSTANT THOUGHTS. LEARN COGNITIVE BEHAVIORAL THERAPY.

David Burns 'Ten days to self esteem' workbook is the way to go.
DO NOT FUCK YOURSELF UP BY TAKING PSYCHOTROPIC SHIT.

ALSO.

in meditation section?

where is 'The Book Of Secrets' by osho.

this is what's wrong with human consciousness.

the greatest teacher of meditation was fucked over by fundamentalists as he was creating a utopia, and now gay as fuck posters don't even include his books in the 'meditation' list.

dalai lama? haha. what the fuck. you got to be kidding me son.
that nigga is a politician.

shut the fuck up.
Login or register to post.

Klaus

Trusted Member

Join Date: 07/30/2012 | Posts: 1099

Now I'm going to give your intelligence a compliment by providing you a chance to show us where I personally recommended those books.

I agree that there is an idiot here but that isnt me.


ZorbaTheBuddha wrote:
@ OP what a fucking idiot.

why have you put that 'mood cure' julia ross book in 'rsd popular'.

YOUR MOOD COMES FROM YOUR BELIEF STRUCTURES AND CONSTANT THOUGHTS. LEARN COGNITIVE BEHAVIORAL THERAPY.

David Burns 'Ten days to self esteem' workbook is the way to go.
DO NOT FUCK YOURSELF UP BY TAKING PSYCHOTROPIC SHIT.

ALSO.

in meditation section?

where is 'The Book Of Secrets' by osho.

this is what's wrong with human consciousness.

the greatest teacher of meditation was fucked over by fundamentalists as he was creating a utopia, and now gay as fuck posters don't even include his books in the 'meditation' list.

dalai lama? haha. what the fuck. you got to be kidding me son.
that nigga is a politician.

shut the fuck up.

__________________
RSD BOOKS - THE COMPLETE LIST

When you start preparing for death you soon realize that you must look into your life  - now - and come to face the truth of your self. Death is like a mirror in which the true meaning of life is reflected. - Sogyal Rinpoche
Login or register to post.
buy valium online valium online without prescription buy valium no prescription soma online overnight soma online pharmacy buy generic soma no prescription buy diazepam overnight shipping diazepam online no prescription diazepam without prescription order phentermine online buy phentermine online phentermine online pharmacy buy tramadol in florida buy tramadol online without prescription buy generic tramadol buy xanax no prescription buy xanax online no prescription buy xanax no prescription overnight ativan online ativan online without prescription purchase ativan klonopin online pharmacy klonopin for sale buy klonopin tablet buy provigil online no prescription cheap provigil for sale provigil online overnight buy ambien cheap no prescription ambien online pharmacy order ambien online