THE FORUMS

October 24th, 2017
"Sex at Dawn" book discussion
Your rating: None Average: 5 (2 votes)
Bookmark and Share
#61
UtopiaFive

UtopiaFive

Trusted Member

Join Date: 09/16/2008 | Posts: 4960

What's up with all this weird negativity in here?  Its just a damn book.  If you don't like it no need to try and talk shit to synergist.  

I personally found the book to be pretty damn good shit.  And yes I've taken biology courses.  Not sure what biology textbook talks about the history of vibrators and shit.  Or the fact that men and women fucked around within their little tribes, and nobody cared.  And that modern day tribes that are still not "modernized" still have the same sorts of behaviors.  

For example, some tribe thinks that babies are literally formed from sperm, bit by bit.  So the woman would want Tyler's brains and go get some Tyler jizz.  And then Jeffy's sense of humor, so she'd get some Jeffy jizz.  And Brad's good looks, so she'd get some of Brad's jizz.  She'd get some Ozzie cum so the baby would get some salsa dance skills.  And then she'd go out and fuck Manwhore so that her baby would also be a rapist.  This society believes that the woman is creating an RSD superbaby.  

The fact that we believe their cultural belief is bullshit is not so much the issues as is the fact that their cultural belief means that each woman is encouraged to pounce on a variety of cocks and each man is encouraged to pound as many poons as he wants.  AKA cultural beliefs lead a tribe to have certain sexual practices that differ from our own.  They don't get jealous.  In fact, they ALL take care of the babies and if one guy dies, he doesn't lose his father, he instead loses ONE of his fathers.  Everyone else still takes care of the "fatherless" sucka.  

Not sure why people take this so hardly, but its also true that "modern society" (or at least my experience of it) has no sense of community like "the old days" seem to have, and here we see that so-called "deviant sexual practices" in fact cause a very strong sense of community and cultural identity.  

You're not going to learn that in Biology 101.  If this story is incorrect, please tell me why it is, but I'm more willing to listen to a published author than an internet troll.  If you disagree, please entertain your throat with a nice fat veiny cock.  

Personally I wouldn't be surprised if some or much stuff in the book was fake or misinterpreted.  But no doubt that book shed some doubt (as if I needed a book to do so) on our society's way of painting things.  
Login or register to post.
#62

sirex

Respected Member

Join Date: 04/11/2009 | Posts: 705

UtopiaFive wrote:
What's up with all this weird negativity in here?  Its just a damn book.  If you don't like it no need to try and talk shit to synergist.  

I personally found the book to be pretty damn good shit.  And yes I've taken biology courses.  Not sure what biology textbook talks about the history of vibrators and shit.  Or the fact that men and women fucked around within their little tribes, and nobody cared.  And that modern day tribes that are still not "modernized" still have the same sorts of behaviors.  

For example, some tribe thinks that babies are literally formed from sperm, bit by bit.  So the woman would want Tyler's brains and go get some Tyler jizz.  And then Jeffy's sense of humor, so she'd get some Jeffy jizz.  And Brad's good looks, so she'd get some of Brad's jizz.  She'd get some Ozzie cum so the baby would get some salsa dance skills.  And then she'd go out and fuck Manwhore so that her baby would also be a rapist.  This society believes that the woman is creating an RSD superbaby.  

The fact that we believe their cultural belief is bullshit is not so much the issues as is the fact that their cultural belief means that each woman is encouraged to pounce on a variety of cocks and each man is encouraged to pound as many poons as he wants.  AKA cultural beliefs lead a tribe to have certain sexual practices that differ from our own.  They don't get jealous.  In fact, they ALL take care of the babies and if one guy dies, he doesn't lose his father, he instead loses ONE of his fathers.  Everyone else still takes care of the "fatherless" sucka.  

Not sure why people take this so hardly, but its also true that "modern society" (or at least my experience of it) has no sense of community like "the old days" seem to have, and here we see that so-called "deviant sexual practices" in fact cause a very strong sense of community and cultural identity.  

You're not going to learn that in Biology 101.  If this story is incorrect, please tell me why it is, but I'm more willing to listen to a published author than an internet troll.  If you disagree, please entertain your throat with a nice fat veiny cock.  

Personally I wouldn't be surprised if some or much stuff in the book was fake or misinterpreted.  But no doubt that book shed some doubt (as if I needed a book to do so) on our society's way of painting things.  


It's pretty hilarious that you take one example of a community with X beliefs, but then fail to realize that 99% of all the other tribes that we evolved from weren't like this at all.. and that those tribes are still in the bushes, or extinct by us...

As for your comment about "the old days" those communities typically folllowed religious beliefs very closely, as well, they were typically OMNI cultures. In North America you have communities of people from all over the world. Of course the bond wont ever be the same.

You will learn alot from Biology, genetics, and evolution. You will be able to apply the principals to the real world. As for believing an internet troll - which you are one of them - or believing a "published" author. I find it hard to believe a published author when clearly, as stated, they have given us false informtion and quotes.

That being said, do you believe the TV and or CNN or FOX news? According to your logic, they are published, therefore should be correct in everything they say - EVEN when they make mistakes? so if FOX news gave you the wrong info today, and you believe it, but a week later told you they made a mistake, then what? I guess you would believe that. So what if they never told you they made a mistake?

i also find it hilarious that at the end of your post you say you wouldn't be surpirsed if it was fake/made up...

THne you say it sheds doubt on society. What doubt? What doubt do you have on society after reading this book?

I just want to read something that is actually for once, in this thread, clear cut, makes sense, and not retarded. Can someone do this for this book?
Login or register to post.
#63
synergist'12

synergist'12

Respected Member

Join Date: 02/20/2012 | Posts: 725

UtopiaFive wrote:
And then she'd go out and fuck Manwhore so that her baby would also be a rapist.
I'm still laughing from 5 minutes ago when I first read this.
__________________
 
Login or register to post.
#64

high_maintenance

Respected Member

Join Date: 11/07/2010 | Posts: 541

UtopiaFive wrote:
What's up with all this weird negativity in here?  Its just a damn book.  If you don't like it no need to try and talk shit to synergist.  

I personally found the book to be pretty damn good shit.  And yes I've taken biology courses.  Not sure what biology textbook talks about the history of vibrators and shit.  Or the fact that men and women fucked around within their little tribes, and nobody cared.  And that modern day tribes that are still not "modernized" still have the same sorts of behaviors.  

For example, some tribe thinks that babies are literally formed from sperm, bit by bit.  So the woman would want Tyler's brains and go get some Tyler jizz.  And then Jeffy's sense of humor, so she'd get some Jeffy jizz.  And Brad's good looks, so she'd get some of Brad's jizz.  She'd get some Ozzie cum so the baby would get some salsa dance skills.  And then she'd go out and fuck Manwhore so that her baby would also be a rapist.  This society believes that the woman is creating an RSD superbaby.  

The fact that we believe their cultural belief is bullshit is not so much the issues as is the fact that their cultural belief means that each woman is encouraged to pounce on a variety of cocks and each man is encouraged to pound as many poons as he wants.  AKA cultural beliefs lead a tribe to have certain sexual practices that differ from our own.  They don't get jealous.  In fact, they ALL take care of the babies and if one guy dies, he doesn't lose his father, he instead loses ONE of his fathers.  Everyone else still takes care of the "fatherless" sucka.  

Not sure why people take this so hardly, but its also true that "modern society" (or at least my experience of it) has no sense of community like "the old days" seem to have, and here we see that so-called "deviant sexual practices" in fact cause a very strong sense of community and cultural identity.  

You're not going to learn that in Biology 101.  If this story is incorrect, please tell me why it is, but I'm more willing to listen to a published author than an internet troll.  If you disagree, please entertain your throat with a nice fat veiny cock.  

Personally I wouldn't be surprised if some or much stuff in the book was fake or misinterpreted.  But no doubt that book shed some doubt (as if I needed a book to do so) on our society's way of painting things.  

yeah bro, critical readings of books is so creepy. why can't we all just cover the pages with our semen :D
__________________
 
Login or register to post.
#65
UtopiaFive

UtopiaFive

Trusted Member

Join Date: 09/16/2008 | Posts: 4960

"It allows individuals the opportunity and context from which to re-examine their individual and socially widespread beliefs about human sexuality and human nature."  

I apologize if the above statement hurts your feelings.  It is not intended to hurt anybody's feelings.  Now go get yourself some pussy.  
sirex wrote:

I just want to read something that is actually for once, in this thread, clear cut, makes sense, and not retarded. Can someone do this for this book?
Login or register to post.
#66
jlaix

jlaix

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 8752

 yeah I dont know if I buy the whole "pre agrarian society was a heavenly utopia of love" deal, but overall the book got me thinking about a new way for both society at large and guys who learn game to approach the "relationship vs game" dilemma. It's not that far off from the old mASF conventional wisdom that you'd have a primary, lower tier FBs and then the incoming rotation. The difference now though is that it's all up front with the girl there's no hiding around and all this bullshit. being in some monogamous relationship and cheating is complete faggotry. So you have an open arrangement up front. With widespread contraception and hardcore condom practices the whole paternity issue & STD risk becomes less of a concern. Really, I don't give a fuck who she's hooking up with... why? because I'm a grown ass man and got shit to do, I couldnt give less of a fuck what the fuck she's doing as long as it's not thrown in the face. On my end I try to keep shit tight, cleaning up condom wrappers etc when she comes over, little things like that... it's not being deceptive it's being tactful about whats going on. But let's face it... I sincerely doubt the chick is banging that many dudes, who the fuck is she gonna find that's as good as me, in bed, personality wise, etc it's ridiculously laughable for me to even imagine. hohoho.

the bottom line is this: I'm married to the motherfuckin game and this monogamy shit will never work for me again. It never really did.

Login or register to post.
#67
Manwhore

Manwhore

Trusted Member

Join Date: 11/08/2006 | Posts: 6880

 I also have a highly attuned amazing sense of humor. Probably better than Jeff's. My laugh is also quite masculine and infectious and small dogs and children love me 
Login or register to post.
#68
UtopiaFive

UtopiaFive

Trusted Member

Join Date: 09/16/2008 | Posts: 4960

How many squats did you do?  Quite a long gym workout...

PS 9pm on a friday night arent you sposed to be workin right now?
jlaix wrote:
 yeah I dont know if I buy the whole "pre agrarian society was a heavenly utopia of love" deal, but overall the book got me thinking about a new way for both society at large and guys who learn game to approach the "relationship vs game" dilemma. It's not that far off from the old mASF conventional wisdom that you'd have a primary, lower tier FBs and then the incoming rotation. The difference now though is that it's all up front with the girl there's no hiding around and all this bullshit. being in some monogamous relationship and cheating is complete faggotry. So you have an open arrangement up front. With widespread contraception and hardcore condom practices the whole paternity issue & STD risk becomes less of a concern. Really, I don't give a fuck who she's hooking up with... why? because I'm a grown ass man and got shit to do, I couldnt give less of a fuck what the fuck she's doing as long as it's not thrown in the face. On my end I try to keep shit tight, cleaning up condom wrappers etc when she comes over, little things like that... it's not being deceptive it's being tactful about whats going on. But let's face it... I sincerely doubt the chick is banging that many dudes, who the fuck is she gonna find that's as good as me, in bed, personality wise, etc it's ridiculously laughable for me to even imagine. hohoho.

the bottom line is this: I'm married to the motherfuckin game and this monogamy shit will never work for me again. It never really did.






Login or register to post.
#69
UtopiaFive

UtopiaFive

Trusted Member

Join Date: 09/16/2008 | Posts: 4960


Manwhore wrote:
 I also have a highly attuned amazing sense of humor. Probably better than Jeff's. My laugh is also quite masculine and infectious and small dogs and children love me 
Login or register to post.
#70

Jake454

Trusted Member

Join Date: 01/05/2011 | Posts: 1117

UtopiaFive wrote:
What's up with all this weird negativity in here?  Its just a damn book.  If you don't like it no need to try and talk shit to synergist.  

I personally found the book to be pretty damn good shit.  And yes I've taken biology courses.  Not sure what biology textbook talks about the history of vibrators and shit.  Or the fact that men and women fucked around within their little tribes, and nobody cared.  And that modern day tribes that are still not "modernized" still have the same sorts of behaviors.  

For example, some tribe thinks that babies are literally formed from sperm, bit by bit.  So the woman would want Tyler's brains and go get some Tyler jizz.  And then Jeffy's sense of humor, so she'd get some Jeffy jizz.  And Brad's good looks, so she'd get some of Brad's jizz.  She'd get some Ozzie cum so the baby would get some salsa dance skills.  And then she'd go out and fuck Manwhore so that her baby would also be a rapist.  This society believes that the woman is creating an RSD superbaby.  

The fact that we believe their cultural belief is bullshit is not so much the issues as is the fact that their cultural belief means that each woman is encouraged to pounce on a variety of cocks and each man is encouraged to pound as many poons as he wants.  AKA cultural beliefs lead a tribe to have certain sexual practices that differ from our own.  They don't get jealous.  In fact, they ALL take care of the babies and if one guy dies, he doesn't lose his father, he instead loses ONE of his fathers.  Everyone else still takes care of the "fatherless" sucka.  

Not sure why people take this so hardly, but its also true that "modern society" (or at least my experience of it) has no sense of community like "the old days" seem to have, and here we see that so-called "deviant sexual practices" in fact cause a very strong sense of community and cultural identity.  

You're not going to learn that in Biology 101.  If this story is incorrect, please tell me why it is, but I'm more willing to listen to a published author than an internet troll.  If you disagree, please entertain your throat with a nice fat veiny cock.  

Personally I wouldn't be surprised if some or much stuff in the book was fake or misinterpreted.  But no doubt that book shed some doubt (as if I needed a book to do so) on our society's way of painting things.  

I like your point on community, thats why I love RSD. happens to be one of the only communitys im interested in beign a part of, we look out for eachother and are willing to give help and advice in  a non judgmental way(unless were trolling). It was really cool when I met my first person from the RSD forums, reality and forum life kinda smushed together and I felt powerful and I knew that I had his back and he had mine for no other reason than community. We have no need to compete in a negative way, no need to brag, or to not share, but simply be in eachother presence and say yes.. I have done/am doing what you are. 
Login or register to post.