THE FORUMS

July 27th, 2017
Very proud of myself tonight...
Your rating: None Average: 5 (3 votes)
Bookmark and Share
#21
Foxx

Foxx

Senior Member

Join Date: 06/11/2012 | Posts: 295

 Good post!
__________________
 - Foxx
Login or register to post.
#22

VitorBelfort

Junior Member

Join Date: 12/09/2010 | Posts: 11

 Looks the same as AJ's Hanger to me.  :)
__________________
 
Login or register to post.
#23
Marko

Marko

Respected Member

Join Date: 10/10/2007 | Posts: 426

Thorzen wrote:
 I don't really get it, why do you fight and push yourself instead of just being congruent to your inner state, and rolling with that? I mean it's not like we have to tell you you don't need to be in a good mood to have game? 

There has been many good epiphanies lately in RSD but it feels like you guys completely forgot about authenticity, which is the corner stone of all game and social interaction in my opinion. Does nobody remember broken man game anymore?

If you are congruent, as you describe it, where your thoughts, feelings and actions are in alignment, and you are just allowing the negative thoughts and the negative emotions to be there and not fighting it, you enter into chill state immediately. 

The only reason why people have better game when they're confident is because THEY BELIEVE they are allowed to be AUTHENTIC when they are in that mood. When you are authentic, or congruent, everything you have is value, because everyone can feel it on you. 

It's like that video you just released where you are yelling at the girl who is being a - why does it work? Because it's alpha male? No. Because it's drama? No. Because it's sexy? No. It works because in that moment, it is athentic, you are pissed off because she is acting like a bitch, and if you can be completely congruent to that anger, and not take your head seriously when it says "THIS IS BAD AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD" and just allow everything and BE it, be congruent with it, it is attractive. Why? I don't know why, but it is. All we ever want is to feel peoples CORE, their true self, their AUTHENTICITY. That's all. That's what rejuvenates us in a conversation, that's what creates energy instead of taking energy in social interactions. 

And how do I know all this? Because YOU told me. Just seems like you forgot it along the way. Game can be done in all emotions and all thoughts, limiting beliefs and so on. They don't matter. It's your brains programming, it's a recording of who everyone told you, you were. If you allow it, accept it, and just be CONGRUENT to it, something clicks, and you go out of your head instantly and you feel good. While angry, sad, depressed, nervous, anxious, it doesn't matter. Once you accept what you feel by being it, being in it, you switch. Furthermore, when you allow all those things, and you go through the emotions, it is slowly cleansed from your psyche. Being authentic or congruent to every thought and emotion is a cathartic process that throws all this nonsense out, all the ego, and the more you do it, the more it just disappears, all the limiting beliefs, all the anxious emotions, but you have to allow it fully, be total, be whole, be mind-body-soul. 

It's an emotional switch where you go from being two entities fighting each other - the unconscious mind coming with all the negative beliefs, and the conscious mind trying to kill it by seperating from it and judging it. Instead you just accept, you flow into it, you feel it, you are it, and then everything is good. Anger becomes power. Sadness becomes depth. Nervousness becomes intensity. Fear becomes exhileration. In most cases the """""negative""""" feeling will even disappear right away, in other cases it will be transformed into a positive version of it. But the bottom line is, there is no negative emotions, the negativity comes from judging them, saying they are low status behavior, resisting them, fighting them, and so on, that is what the negativity comes from. The emotion itself, once you accept it, always feels good. It's like a father yelling at his child because the child almost got himself killed or did something dangerous. It has a different quality, it's like having a really good, emotionally cleansing cry, or a rush of fear that you can litterally feel leaves your body forever once it's gone through you when you offer no resistance.

It's what Tolle talks about, it's being in the moment, allowing what is. Once you start doing this again, you won't have to be proud, because you won't have to fight. You will see that you litterally don't need to do anything to have value, you just need to go with the flow of whatever silly shenanigans your mind is up to. 

Limiting beliefs EXIST because we fight them. They pop up and say "YOU ARE A LOSER, AND UNLESS YOU FIGHT ME, IT'S TRUE" but this is the bait, to get you to resist it. If you say, yes, I am a loser, and I feel like one right now, and my actions, are like that now, and I am total in it, and I allow it, then one second after, it's gone. You instantly connect with that precious, valuable thing inside, where you feel you are worth something. Your core, or true self, or whatever. Then you see that all these thoughts, they are alright, they are welcome, because you can FEEL the truth, which means you don't bother about thinking anymore. But it only happens when you can say "I'm not going to fight my mind anymore, i'm just going to let it say what it wants to say, and be one with it". 

I don't mean to sound like I can teach the worlds most experienced cold approach machine anything, but since I learned this from YOU I feel it is alright to remind you of what you yourself have said. 
You make good points, but it kinda remindss me of the old posts where dudes were asking "Could Eckhart Tolle Pull Smoke Shows!????" .
 

When your going to hot night clubs, there's a certain vibe people are tuned into.  People are there to fucken party.  Period.  Being chill and relaxed is fine but its not going to draw in anybody, guys or girls.  Your social curreny at places like that are your ability to provide FUN, FEEL GOOD EMOTIONS.  Whether that be the entertainer guy, the millionaire who buys everyone drinks, the high status celeb that can give you more status just by hanging out with them.  

An average guy acting "cool" and "chill" doesnt really do anything for anyone in THAT PARTICULIAR ENVIRONMENT.  Its like people that try out for american idol and freak out when Simon makes fun of them, even though they suck.  The judges are there to find talent. Period.  If you suck, then why the fuck did you even show up? 

The same is applied to a nightclub.  The mindset is, "if you're in a bad mood, then why the fuck did you show up?"  Your best startegy is to follow the principles necessarry to change your mood and get you into state.  In the mean time, you're not beating yourself up over initial bad interactions cus you kno its just part of the process of warming up, and you would be able to get the same girl that rejected you 15 minutes later when you are in social mode.     
Login or register to post.
#24
Thorzen

Thorzen

Respected Member

Join Date: 05/01/2012 | Posts: 553

Marko wrote:


Thorzen wrote:

You make good points, but it kinda remindss me of the old posts where dudes were asking "Could Eckhart Tolle Pull Smoke Shows!????" .
 

When your going to hot night clubs, there's a certain vibe people are tuned into.  People are there to fucken party.  Period.  Being chill and relaxed is fine but its not going to draw in anybody, guys or girls.  Your social curreny at places like that are your ability to provide FUN, FEEL GOOD EMOTIONS.  Whether that be the entertainer guy, the millionaire who buys everyone drinks, the high status celeb that can give you more status just by hanging out with them.  

An average guy acting "cool" and "chill" doesnt really do anything for anyone in THAT PARTICULIAR ENVIRONMENT.  Its like people that try out for american idol and freak out when Simon makes fun of them, even though they suck.  The judges are there to find talent. Period.  If you suck, then why the fuck did you even show up? 

The same is applied to a nightclub.  The mindset is, "if you're in a bad mood, then why the fuck did you show up?"  Your best startegy is to follow the principles necessarry to change your mood and get you into state.  In the mean time, you're not beating yourself up over initial bad interactions cus you kno its just part of the process of warming up, and you would be able to get the same girl that rejected you 15 minutes later when you are in social mode.     
I suggest you try it, or if it makes no sense just forget about it for now, you'll understand it at one point, took me a long, long time before it clicked. Since you use the words such as "acting cool" I can tell you really don't know what I mean, because being authentic is effortless, you are not trying to do anything, you don't even try to project a certain vibe or see yourself in a certain way, you just are. 

I can't really be assed to defend it so I suggest you just try it. You want to be that guy who chicks notice even when you do nothing? You want to have true transformation and not HAVE value but BE value? Then you want to live authentically, in congruence.

Trying to change your mood IS RESISTING. If you don't know that, then you are either lying to yourself, or not very aware. How do you change your mood? By accepting it. By being congruent to your BAD MOOD, then it changes on it's own. Instantly. But if you are trying to get in a good mood, it won't happen.

I really can't be assed to defend it, it is the most valuable thing anyone will ever tell you in your life and in the world, if you don't want to try it, or think you already know what it is, I don't really care. 
__________________
Authenticity / Congruency is attraction.

Value does not exist.
 There is no such thing as high or low status behavior.
Login or register to post.
#25
Tyler

Tyler

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 8827

Thorzen wrote:
 I don't really get it, why do you fight and push yourself instead of just being congruent to your inner state, and rolling with that? I mean it's not like we have to tell you you don't need to be in a good mood to have game?  
Hey man IMO being congruent to your inner state works in a club LIKE THIS


However in a club LIKE THIS ("Lure Hollywood" -- and it's a lot louder and crazier when you're there in person) you can start that way to get a few convos going, but will probably want to parlay those convos into a better mood and wake up a bit.


That said I agree that you gotta NOT RESIST how you feel, start off just congruent, and build on it.  That's what I did.  It's just hard to get EVEN THAT engine going when all you want to do is eat so fucken bad, and all you gotta do is just bounce and run across the street to The Body Factory (one of my fav places to eat, at the Arclight theatre directly across the street) and feel soooooo good, then go home and sleeeeeep. :)  And you're rationalizing that you've been out every night so why the fuck not?  :)  But you stick it out regardless.

Tyler
__________________
HOT SEAT 2 RED HOT OFFICIAL LAUNCH IS JANUARY 25 @ 12PM EST -- check out the kickass new page at www.rsdhotseat.com

SIGN UP DURING THE LAUNCH FOR THE BONUS
FREE SECOND DAY OF HOT SEAT FEATURING JULIEN'S INFIELD FOOTAGE AND FOUNDATIONS: RELOADED.
Login or register to post.
#26
Tyler

Tyler

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 8827

Haha what's up bro, yeah it's a lot like AJ's. :)

Tyler
VitorBelfort wrote:
 Looks the same as AJ's Hanger to me.  :)
__________________
HOT SEAT 2 RED HOT OFFICIAL LAUNCH IS JANUARY 25 @ 12PM EST -- check out the kickass new page at www.rsdhotseat.com

SIGN UP DURING THE LAUNCH FOR THE BONUS
FREE SECOND DAY OF HOT SEAT FEATURING JULIEN'S INFIELD FOOTAGE AND FOUNDATIONS: RELOADED.
Login or register to post.
#27
Tyler

Tyler

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 8827

Yup you got it.  And yes, I sometimes still chode out.

The game is sometimes HARD and will ALWAYS be sometimes hard.  The day it's not, guess what?  I'll no longer invest my time into it, because from social circle alone my sex life would be good to go.

If this shit was always easy there's no way in hell I'd be going out 7 nights a week.  We're not talking about walking up and chatting someone here, we're talking about pulling RANDOM STRANGERS who are stunners and have tons of options within their groups of friends, getting them to ditch out on those friends despite social consequences, and have sex with a guy they BARELY know.

It's very doable which is why it happens all the time, but you wanna be on top of it.

Tyler
NewDude wrote:

CanOpener121 wrote:
 What exactly is choding out to you -- at your level -- Tyler?  Are you at the point where you still don't approach occassionaly?  When you do approach, do you claw out of state?  Are you just outer gaming it until you turn "on"?

I've seen your video on pulling while out of state and been to your hotseat 2, I was just curious if you've taken it any further in terms of what you do when you're "choding out".
Choding out is always not approaching when you want to. You don't have to be constanting approaching girls if you don't want to. That's cool. What's not cool is not approaching even though you really want to. That shit's weak.
__________________
HOT SEAT 2 RED HOT OFFICIAL LAUNCH IS JANUARY 25 @ 12PM EST -- check out the kickass new page at www.rsdhotseat.com

SIGN UP DURING THE LAUNCH FOR THE BONUS
FREE SECOND DAY OF HOT SEAT FEATURING JULIEN'S INFIELD FOOTAGE AND FOUNDATIONS: RELOADED.
Login or register to post.
#28
Thorzen

Thorzen

Respected Member

Join Date: 05/01/2012 | Posts: 553

 Nice, anyway my point was there is no "out of state". There is in congruence and acceptance of your thoughts and emotions, and there is resisting and fighting your thoughts and emotions. 

Your mind says "You're a loser" what is your options?

A) Be annoyed at the thought. Reply, "i'm not a loser, I just need to get started" or whatever. The resistance makes the thought stronger, the negative emotion intensifies, you now feel worse.

B) Allow it. Yes I am a loser, and yes I feel like a loser, and yes I am behaving like a loser, that is what I feel right now. What happens in the INSTANT you accept it? Something deeper bubbles up from your core, that is DEEPER than thoughts and emotions, so you INSTANTLY become indifferent to your thoughts, because you find that even if your mind tells you you are a loser, when you don't fight it, the reality of your INNER VALUE comes up.

All you have to do is sacrifice your need to have a positive self-image in your head. IF you sacrifice that, and stop fighting, you instantly feel your true self, in ALL emotions and in ALL situations. You can't always be confident, you can't always be happy. Like what do people expect when they get a girlfriend? To always be confident and happy or she'll leave them? To be dependant on emotional state is the quickest way to state crash. Shit I am having a real hard time explaining it. Suffice to say, you are ALWAYS enough, and that's not something you need to know or believe or any of that shit, because trying to get a new belief is just MORE RESISTING the old beliefs. If you are congruent, authentic, in alignment with your thoughts emotions and actions, no matter how nerotic, no matter how nervous you feel, people feel your value.

That's why some of the best speeches ever made came from someone who was nervous at the start. It is AUTHENTIC.

That's why somebody completely heartbroken, who fall apart and totally breaks open and cries is beautiful, because it is AUTHENTIC.

That's why when someone express pure anger, out of concern or love it is beautiful, because it is AUTHENTIC.

The universe, god, satan, Jesus, your mom, and your best friend Mike do not CARE what you do, they care about whether it is AUTHENTIC. For something to be beautiful it has to be TRUE. That is the criterion. A true anger is infinitely more attractive than a false smile.


"And this is my observation: that a true anger is beautiful and a false smile is ugly; and a true hate has
its own beauty, just like true love – because beauty is concerned with truth. Neither is it concerned
with hate, nor with love – beauty is of the true. Truth is beautiful in whatsoever form. A truly dead
man is more beautiful than a falsely alive man, because at least the basic quality is there of being
true.

Drop pretensions, drop hypocrisies, drop all that you have cultivated around your natural being –
become natural. In the beginning it will be a very very arduous thing, but only in the beginning.
Once you get attuned to it, others will also start feeling something has happened to you, because an
authentic being is such a force, such a magnetism"  - Osho
__________________
Authenticity / Congruency is attraction.

Value does not exist.
 There is no such thing as high or low status behavior.
Login or register to post.
#29
Hotdog

Hotdog

Respected Member

Join Date: 03/12/2011 | Posts: 966

Thorzen wrote:
 Nice, anyway my point was there is no "out of state". There is in congruence and acceptance of your thoughts and emotions, and there is resisting and fighting your thoughts and emotions. 

Your mind says "You're a loser" what is your options?

A) Be annoyed at the thought. Reply, "i'm not a loser, I just need to get started" or whatever. The resistance makes the thought stronger, the negative emotion intensifies, you now feel worse.

B) Allow it. Yes I am a loser, and yes I feel like a loser, and yes I am behaving like a loser, that is what I feel right now. What happens in the INSTANT you accept it? Something deeper bubbles up from your core, that is DEEPER than thoughts and emotions, so you INSTANTLY become indifferent to your thoughts, because you find that even if your mind tells you you are a loser, when you don't fight it, the reality of your INNER VALUE comes up.

All you have to do is sacrifice your need to have a positive self-image in your head. IF you sacrifice that, and stop fighting, you instantly feel your true self, in ALL emotions and in ALL situations. You can't always be confident, you can't always be happy. Like what do people expect when they get a girlfriend? To always be confident and happy or she'll leave them? To be dependant on emotional state is the quickest way to state crash. Shit I am having a real hard time explaining it. Suffice to say, you are ALWAYS enough, and that's not something you need to know or believe or any of that shit, because trying to get a new belief is just MORE RESISTING the old beliefs. If you are congruent, authentic, in alignment with your thoughts emotions and actions, no matter how nerotic, no matter how nervous you feel, people feel your value.

That's why some of the best speeches ever made came from someone who was nervous at the start. It is AUTHENTIC.

That's why somebody completely heartbroken, who fall apart and totally breaks open and cries is beautiful, because it is AUTHENTIC.

That's why when someone express pure anger, out of concern or love it is beautiful, because it is AUTHENTIC.

The universe, god, satan, Jesus, your mom, and your best friend Mike do not CARE what you do, they care about whether it is AUTHENTIC. For something to be beautiful it has to be TRUE. That is the criterion. A true anger is infinitely more attractive than a false smile.


"And this is my observation: that a true anger is beautiful and a false smile is ugly; and a true hate has
its own beauty, just like true love – because beauty is concerned with truth. Neither is it concerned
with hate, nor with love – beauty is of the true. Truth is beautiful in whatsoever form. A truly dead
man is more beautiful than a falsely alive man, because at least the basic quality is there of being
true.

Drop pretensions, drop hypocrisies, drop all that you have cultivated around your natural being –
become natural. In the beginning it will be a very very arduous thing, but only in the beginning.
Once you get attuned to it, others will also start feeling something has happened to you, because an
authentic being is such a force, such a magnetism"  - Osho


I think you're taking things a bit far...your premise is correct, authenticity is huge.

BUT

If you are an angry, negative, frustrated loser. Being authentic to that isnt going to help much (not with hot girls anyway)

Being a bit tired from work or a bit sad cos your pet goldfish died is a different thing, it is only your temporary mood that changes not your underlying personality.

I believe on a fundamental level that every woman in the world wants to have sex with me, maybe not at that moment but given time she will. The only thing that fucks it is logistics and social pressure, it is my job to walk her through these things.

I may be sad that day, moody or even angry - but it doesnt change the fact that every girl wants my willy :)
__________________
"Woman begins by resisting a man's advances and ends by blocking his retreat." - Oscar Wilde
Login or register to post.
#30
Tyler

Tyler

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 8827

It can work with some girls and not others.  The thing with buzzwords like "authentic" or "presence" is people will want to say "Just be present and EVERYTHING will be perfect..." or "Just be authentic and EVERYTHING will work out..."

That's true in many cases, but not all.

Tyler
Hotdog wrote:
I think you're taking things a bit far...your premise is correct, authenticity is huge.

BUT

If you are an angry, negative, frustrated loser. Being authentic to that isnt going to help much (not with hot girls anyway)

__________________
HOT SEAT 2 RED HOT OFFICIAL LAUNCH IS JANUARY 25 @ 12PM EST -- check out the kickass new page at www.rsdhotseat.com

SIGN UP DURING THE LAUNCH FOR THE BONUS
FREE SECOND DAY OF HOT SEAT FEATURING JULIEN'S INFIELD FOOTAGE AND FOUNDATIONS: RELOADED.
Login or register to post.