THE FORUMS

October 18th, 2017
My girlfriend wants a threesome.
Your rating: None
Bookmark and Share
#21
Thorzen

Thorzen

Respected Member

Join Date: 05/01/2012 | Posts: 553

 Everytime someone calls Ambiguity a KJ I get an instant boner. Not because it's true, but because it should be. I mean, Ambiguity litterally went out there and made TIMF BRAOWHN game work. We need some kind of intervention. Can somebody call Alexander?
__________________
Authenticity / Congruency is attraction.

Value does not exist.
 There is no such thing as high or low status behavior.
Login or register to post.
#22
ambiguity

ambiguity

Trusted Member

Join Date: 10/28/2009 | Posts: 5330

Thorzen wrote:
 Everytime someone calls Ambiguity a KJ I get an instant boner. Not because it's true, but because it should be. I mean, Ambiguity litterally went out there and made TIMF BRAOWHN game work. We need some kind of intervention. Can somebody call Alexander?
Approach machines in the community get angry with me. The approach and I extract doing nothing.

Looks > theories never tried made in mom's basement.
__________________
Jlaix: You are rather cheeky I admit but the self amusing authentic avi makes it impossible to hate!
Tyler:This is ultimately one of the keys to the game -- viewing EVERYTHING AS A JOKE. It's ALL funny.
Tim:`How can I make this fun?
brad:This thread got Ambiguity banned, you can thank me later. Zack G: Ambiguity is becoming the Howard Roark of RSD!
Alex: "The famous ambiguity!" + "This is what happens when your naturally attractive; cheekyinnit#! Ambiguity: I don't chase, I replace.


Login or register to post.
#23
Thorzen

Thorzen

Respected Member

Join Date: 05/01/2012 | Posts: 553

ambiguity wrote:

Thorzen wrote:
 Everytime someone calls Ambiguity a KJ I get an instant boner. Not because it's true, but because it should be. I mean, Ambiguity litterally went out there and made TIMF BRAOWHN game work. We need some kind of intervention. Can somebody call Alexander?
Approach machines in the community get angry with me. The approach and I extract doing nothing.

Looks > theories never tried made in mom's basement.

Wha...what? Did you consider reading the posts you reply to? 

Your motto should be "I don't chase, I rephrase" because half of the shit you say makes no sense, and the other half is borderline socially retarded. You actually talk about your big black cock on an online pick-up forum for men? What the hell man? Are you from this planet? Do you have your own spaceship?

Actual infield footage of ambiguity:



If you have a stroke everytime you write a reply, use the fucking EDIT button afterwards and make that shit make some sense. You aren't ambiguous, you're retarded, and that's unanimous.

I'm not even mad. 
__________________
Authenticity / Congruency is attraction.

Value does not exist.
 There is no such thing as high or low status behavior.
Login or register to post.
#24
RockNRollPUA

RockNRollPUA

Trusted Member

Join Date: 12/14/2008 | Posts: 1955

ambiguity wrote:

rcok wrote:
Nah man, I got witnesses.  There are a couple pretty credible dudes on these forums that have SEEN me pull and know that my game is every bit as tight as the shit talk on the forums.  -Trojan has rolled with me and Newstuff18.  They saw me pull a solid 9 at 2am off the street while they were waiting in line to get in the damn club.  The night before that Newstuf18 and flane3 (also a Tyler bootcamp alumni) saw me pull a 28 year old smoking hot married chick on my second approach of the night.  PM any of them and ask.


Maybe, maybe not. Just saying, I do not agree with all you that you say like staying put cause you pulled a girl or two like you said on the forums before.

Mediocrity and complacency lead to a dry spell. Also, you made some personal attacks instead of agreeing to disagree.

You also just qualified yourself to me.



You call it qualify, I call it stating facts.  Even when I lived in my mom's basement I still pulled more than you.
__________________
Sluts, Beer, and Metal!



My Field Reports:
http://www.rsdnation.com/node/208534/forum

If you are a Newb READ THIS FIRST, THEN GO OUT:
http://www.rsdnation.com/node/170650

Whatever I thought might hold me back, I avoided. I crossed girls off my list, except as tools for my sexual needs." - From the 1977 autobiography "Arnold: The Education of a Bodybuilder" by Arnold Schwarzenegger
Login or register to post.
#25
UtopiaFive

UtopiaFive

Trusted Member

Join Date: 09/16/2008 | Posts: 4960

Look, lets just settle this fair and square guys.  

I think you guys should PM ambiguity pics of girls you have banged.  (Or, random penis pics.  ambiguity's PM inbox will now be known as "pandoras box".  He don't wanna look in there, but then again, he kinda do.)  
Login or register to post.
#26
WireySpindell

WireySpindell

Respected Member

Join Date: 01/12/2009 | Posts: 663

RockNRollPUA wrote:

WireySpindell wrote:

RockNRollPUA wrote:
  Once you go down this path, you won't ever want to date a straight girl again, no matter how hot she is.  You get the best of everything.  You get the companionship and comfort of a relationship, the thrill of new pussy, and you will be happier than you have ever been.
Awesome, but I'm curious how you go about screening for this? Seems the type of thing you wouldn't get an honest answer on until after you've slept with a girl a few times.
No not really, you just gotta let the girl know what you are all about right from the get go.  You know what a good question to ask a chick if you want to know if she is Bi.  Simply ask "So, what kind of girls are you into?"  If she is into chicks, she will let you know.  Most girl's are Bi anyways, so it's not hard.  If you want a Bi girlfriend, let the girls know that you aren't even interested in them if they aren't attracted to women.  You gotta polarize yourself towards the type of women YOU like.  The rest can fuck off for all you care, but the ones you want are gonna fucking love you.
haha, I think you may have just changed my life...
Login or register to post.
#27
blinapua

blinapua

Junior Member

Join Date: 05/24/2012 | Posts: 9

scoundrel if your girlfriend is ready for that 'bonus' man it's a wake up call for you and will build up your inner skills
________________________________________________
'you gotta learn what they are all about'
Login or register to post.
#28
G-Money

G-Money

Respected Member

Join Date: 09/20/2011 | Posts: 586

 Welp, this thread digressed into nothing quickly. 
__________________
Building an attractive lifestyle of abundance through finance, women, and personal development. 
Login or register to post.
#29
Courage

Courage

Trusted Member

Join Date: 09/22/2006 | Posts: 2444

RockNRollPUA wrote:



ambiguity wrote:



rcok wrote:
Nah man, I got witnesses.  There are a couple pretty credible dudes on these forums that have SEEN me pull and know that my game is every bit as tight as the shit talk on the forums.  -Trojan has rolled with me and Newstuff18.  They saw me pull a solid 9 at 2am off the street while they were waiting in line to get in the damn club.  The night before that Newstuf18 and flane3 (also a Tyler bootcamp alumni) saw me pull a 28 year old smoking hot married chick on my second approach of the night.  PM any of them and ask.


Maybe, maybe not. Just saying, I do not agree with all you that you say like staying put cause you pulled a girl or two like you said on the forums before.

Mediocrity and complacency lead to a dry spell. Also, you made some personal attacks instead of agreeing to disagree.

You also just qualified yourself to me.

You call it qualify, I call it stating facts.  Even when I lived in my mom's basement I still pulled more than you.

You know how in movies, the girl ends up leaving her bf for one of the threesome girls because she ends up liking too much. Does that ever happen?
__________________
Someday, I want to be a billionaire.
Login or register to post.
#30
Scoundrel

Scoundrel

Senior Member

Join Date: 07/14/2007 | Posts: 108

blinapua wrote:
scoundrel if your girlfriend is ready for that 'bonus' man it's a wake up call for you and will build up your inner skills
________________________________________________
'you gotta learn what they are all about'


I'm not fully understanding this post. Would you care to explain further?
__________________
"Tell a woman she can't join your club and she'll do almost anything to get in."

Gracho Marx

http://themansguidetoonlinedating.blogspot.com/
Login or register to post.