THE FORUMS

October 22nd, 2017
How Do I Do It? How Do You NOT Do It?? Seriously.
Your rating: None Average: 3.7 (12 votes)
Bookmark and Share
#51
Wingman881

Wingman881

Member

Join Date: 07/02/2011 | Posts: 49

Just going out aint enough
Login or register to post.
#52

XXL

Respected Member

Join Date: 03/16/2011 | Posts: 491

i guess guys don't appreciate having your own "good girl gone bad" who can fuck you like a pro EVERYTIME.

so how long can you have a fuckbuddy with regular sex huh? sooner or later she will want  to "take your soul" but because you "can't be half a gangster" you now experience this "cop & blow" so you let "your best hoe" go and now you need to get another one. BUT.. she gotta be at least as good in bed as this last girl.

like chris rock said.. men can't go back sexually. once i had sex i liked it's on the menu forever. that's sooooo true

it's quite hard to have a ons with a girl who is already such a slut. i don't want to have "fast food meal" sex with girl who might be stuck up in bed and have some doubts or insecurities or inhibitions. it kills the mood. i want passionate crazy adventurous banging which makes my lovegun shoot my cum like a bullet
__________________
Login or register to post.
#53

FrancoPUA

Senior Member

Join Date: 04/28/2011 | Posts: 118

My personal favourite: 
Watch especially the opener at 6:50h (i use it at least one time every night out). If someone can tell me that Hot Seat is similar to that, i will to drive to Munich in october :)
ambiguity wrote:


  Where is Tyler's infield? I want to see this. To date, I've never seen a Tyler infield.

Login or register to post.
#54
BAWLS

BAWLS

Trusted Member

Join Date: 02/27/2008 | Posts: 2593

Have you been living under a rock?

Watch the video above me real carefully.

If you don't get it, do this.

Go to 9:35. Press play and then close your eyes and just listen to what Tyler is saying.

When its over. Go back to 9:35. Play it again, this time, with your eyes open. Watch.

You CAN have your cake and eat it too.

XXL wrote:
i guess guys don't appreciate having your own "good girl gone bad" who can fuck you like a pro EVERYTIME.

so how long can you have a fuckbuddy with regular sex huh? sooner or later she will want  to "take your soul" but because you "can't be half a gangster" you now experience this "cop & blow" so you let "your best hoe" go and now you need to get another one. BUT.. she gotta be at least as good in bed as this last girl.

like chris rock said.. men can't go back sexually. once i had sex i liked it's on the menu forever. that's sooooo true

it's quite hard to have a ons with a girl who is already such a slut. i don't want to have "fast food meal" sex with girl who might be stuck up in bed and have some doubts or insecurities or inhibitions. it kills the mood. i want passionate crazy adventurous banging which makes my lovegun shoot my cum like a bullet
__________________
Login or register to post.
#55

XXL

Respected Member

Join Date: 03/16/2011 | Posts: 491

@ BAWLS
well that's impressive except that even though you quoted me your response has nothing to do with my post sir. you're now on my blacklist of people who i should not waste my time to respond to

ok for those with phd i will write in capitals. last time i just wrote about LAME SEX VS AWESOME SEX. it's just my POV
__________________
Login or register to post.
#56
BAWLS

BAWLS

Trusted Member

Join Date: 02/27/2008 | Posts: 2593

It has everything to do with your post. As a matter of fact, it destroyed your argument completely. You've been proven intellectually dishonest, unable to handle critism and an 'epic fail' when it comes to intelligent discussion. So you ran and hide with your tail between your legs. 
Quote:
XXL wrote:
@ BAWLS
well that's impressive except that even though you quoted me your response has nothing to do with my post sir. you're now on my blacklist of people who i should not waste my time to respond to
__________________
Login or register to post.
#57
BAWLS

BAWLS

Trusted Member

Join Date: 02/27/2008 | Posts: 2593

This is a logical fallacy called fallacy of exhaustive hypotheses or false dilemma. Its when you pose a situation in which only two alternatives are considered, when in fact there are additional options. Tyler's video above clearly demonstrated the error of your thinking, unfortunately, intelligence cannot penetrate your thick skull.
XXL wrote:

last time i just wrote about LAME SEX VS AWESOME SEX. it's just my POV

__________________
Login or register to post.
#58
chinaski

chinaski

Respected Member

Join Date: 02/24/2010 | Posts: 500

 jesus this forum is full of bitches...

you're all here for the pussy, stop rationalizing and making excuses: that's what you're here for

you're not going out because you have hobbies? then what is "going out" for you? if you are here, it means you're pretty serious about this, this is your hobby
__________________
 
Login or register to post.
#59
BAWLS

BAWLS

Trusted Member

Join Date: 02/27/2008 | Posts: 2593

Exactly. And "oneitis" is a terrible excuse.
__________________
Login or register to post.
#60

fnavidad

Senior Member

Join Date: 09/19/2009 | Posts: 195

BAWLS wrote:
Exactly. And "oneitis" is a terrible excuse.
agreed
Login or register to post.