THE FORUMS

October 17th, 2018
Racism issues
Your rating: None Average: 1.8 (5 votes)
Bookmark and Share
#51

rogerhelms

Respected Member

Join Date: 06/13/2009 | Posts: 637

Hes pretty worked up about this racism thing isn't he?  Yes girls have preferences, no they don't always get with the guy they ideally want.

Heres what matters though: Your job is to find a girl who dont give a fuck about race. Its actually pretty easy. Most dont, but some do and the ones that do, you wouldn't want to be with anyways cuz they probably got other limitations like no sex until marriage or some other random bullshit you'll figure out later.

To be perfectly honest whenever I am feeling like a damn champ and I get that aura of awesome around me, every girl I talk to seems to glow with delight, regardless of the race and its a simple # exchange or makeout. Whenever I feel icky inside, the girls see this guy who is borderline creepy or weird and it doesnt matter what you say or do its bad, also regardless of race. 
Login or register to post.
#52

SexyBeast69

Respected Member

Join Date: 06/19/2011 | Posts: 696

xflashxsd wrote:
...

My side of the argument--->Race+looks matter through preferences. Although not a big % assuming you have your sub-coms handled  (maybe 10-15% it matters). If you don't believe me, then you guys need to get out in the field and prove me wrong. If you guys ever get a platonic vibe(despite you being in-state) then  you have to understand that there's just lack of CHEMISTRY and move on. You can't fuck every girl you approach. 

Other side of argument--->race+looks 100% doesn't matter and whatever you say or did is your fault. although i respect this ego-less side of the argument, it's very unrealistic to claim 100% looks+height or RACE doesn't matter. It's not realistic


Hey man, it's cool.  I respect your beliefs and experiences. 

The only thing that matters is that guys go out and approach girls they want, white, asian, black, latina, whatever.  They all girls and they want a man. 

Especially hot white girls, wearing all that skimpy, tight, sexy shit, showing off tits and asses, putting up all that bitchy attitudes, blowing out guys of all races.  It's all a fucking front, these girls just want a man that can handle all that crazy shit. 

It's all so fucking comical and funny as fuck, these girls are a complete joke onto themselves and their fucking contradictions.  But, it's what I love about these hot ass bitches.
Login or register to post.
#53
BAWLS

BAWLS

Trusted Member

Join Date: 02/27/2008 | Posts: 2593

While the compeling points presented to you may not change your mind, I recommend something a little different. Keep your beliefs! Don't change your mind on anything. Instead, look at the points presented to you as alternative tools you can use later on. Through compartmentalizing in the brain, your mind can hold different maps or ideas. Do not attach yourself to one religiously. Other tools can help you walk through the complex planes of reality. Also remember that your own belief is just one man's interpretation of data extrapolated from the environment. Someone else with your same characteristics looked at the same thing you saw but saw it differently. He then used a different map and experienced very different outcomes. So, just know that using other tools may help you later on achieve very different and hopefully more positive experiences. And certainly, you wouldn't want to be totally closed off to that.

.
__________________
Login or register to post.
#54
dottywine

dottywine

Respected Member

Join Date: 02/09/2011 | Posts: 345

Macavity wrote:

dottywine wrote:
 Race does matter. White men are afraid to approach black women (if they got over their fear of approaching at all). Hands down. Don't even try to talk me out of it.
They dont approach you cus your ugly, not cus their afraid. Hands down. Don't even try to talk me out of it. 
Do the research yourself. You're right that another factor could be that some white men just do not find black women attractive, but from my experience, statistics, and other girls -- they're afraid of black women. 
__________________
I am a girl.
Login or register to post.
#55
PhysicalGameMaster

PhysicalGameMaster

Respected Member

Join Date: 06/12/2011 | Posts: 301

Dude Mcavity, an indian and black woman fighting? Be a gentleman
Login or register to post.
#56

Minty

Senior Member

Join Date: 12/27/2010 | Posts: 152

Like many has said before me, it's all in you head bro, I'm Chinese and living in England, and women of all races (white, asian, black, indian) are attracted to me.

Sometimes, I feel like being Asian is an advantage in a white world is an advantage because it makes you different, we're exotic creatures bro ;) Plus we make beautiful babies.
__________________
black guy living in Iceland
Login or register to post.
#57

Minty

Senior Member

Join Date: 12/27/2010 | Posts: 152

xflashxsd wrote:

Minty wrote:
Like many has said before me, it's all in you head bro, I'm Chinese and living in England, and women of all races (white, asian, black, indian) are attracted to me.

Sometimes, I feel like being Asian is an advantage in a white world is an advantage because it makes you different, we're exotic creatures bro ;) Plus we make beautiful babies.

it's not in my head, that's because you are "So and so claiming you get "so and so" doesn't make it the majority, it only makes you the exception.

exceptions don't prove the rule, Majority does.


Then fuck the majority, be exceptional. Who wants to be average?

P.s. Afterall, isn't that what we're all here for?
__________________
black guy living in Iceland
Login or register to post.
#58
Beast Von Gandi

Beast Von Gandi

Respected Member

Join Date: 09/29/2010 | Posts: 631

Dude, you should stop writing in bold letters and large fonts. Looks pretty stupid on all the asian race man...

You guys try way too hard...

Also you should stop mentioning the word 'state'. You got ZERO understanding of that concept. Sorry.

Finally as far as the issue of racism is concerned. It's really pretty simple---people like being in familiar territory rather than venture out for no particular reason. And as far as you're concerned....they have no reason to do so (e..g you're not an asian gangster, or hot emo kid or have some special status)---considering that you want to rely purely on those things and not on game. Seriously, why would a girl be excited to be around you ? How're you communicating that.

As far as being 5'5 -- and solely macking on 6" taller women, well you gotta make them feel owned by your physicality. Pretty much. And many situations cannot call for crazy physicality so you get blown out. It's simply a logistical/technical issue. But you're probably too arrogant to work around it.

xflashxsd wrote:

Minty wrote:
Like many has said before me, it's all in you head bro, I'm Chinese and living in England, and women of all races (white, asian, black, indian) are attracted to me.

Sometimes, I feel like being Asian is an advantage in a white world is an advantage because it makes you different, we're exotic creatures bro ;) Plus we make beautiful babies.

it's not in my head, that's because you are "asian claiming you get hot white girls doesn't make it the majority, it only makes you the exception."

exceptions don't prove the rule, Majority does.

AS a matte of fact, in Statistics, Exceptions are probably the LEAST MOST credible source. THe majority is the most credible source.


__________________
Boners not kino man. My entire crew is basically composed of retards and sex addicts. There's not a whole lot of "thought" going on per se. Just beastmode and dong. Why do we fuck these girls? Because they get our dick hard and it is also a great form of exercise. DURR Never ask. Never narrate. Mumble gibberish and take your dick out. Some girl looked at you this one time at Starbucks HURRAY
Login or register to post.
#59
PhysicalGameMaster

PhysicalGameMaster

Respected Member

Join Date: 06/12/2011 | Posts: 301

Beast Von Gandi wrote:
Dude, you should stop writing in bold letters and large fonts. Looks pretty stupid on all the asian race man...

Also you should stop mentioning the word 'state'. You got ZERO understanding of that concept. Sorry.



xflashxsd wrote:



Minty wrote:
Like many has said before me, it's all in you head bro, I'm Chinese and living in England, and women of all races (white, asian, black, indian) are attracted to me.

Sometimes, I feel like being Asian is an advantage in a white world is an advantage because it makes you different, we're exotic creatures bro ;) Plus we make beautiful babies.

it's not in my head, that's because you are "asian claiming you get hot white girls doesn't make it the majority, it only makes you the exception."

exceptions don't prove the rule, Majority does.

AS a matte of fact, in Statistics, Exceptions are probably the LEAST MOST credible source. THe majority is the most credible source.



Flash, you are becoming nerdy in this thread. Quit while you are ahead
Login or register to post.
#60

SexyBeast69

Respected Member

Join Date: 06/19/2011 | Posts: 696

xflashxsd wrote:

Minty wrote:
Like many has said before me, it's all in you head bro, I'm Chinese and living in England, and women of all races (white, asian, black, indian) are attracted to me.

Sometimes, I feel like being Asian is an advantage in a white world is an advantage because it makes you different, we're exotic creatures bro ;) Plus we make beautiful babies.

it's not in my head, that's because you are "asian claiming you get hot white girls doesn't make it the majority, it only makes you the exception."

exceptions don't prove the rule, Majority does.

AS a matte of fact, in Statistics, Exceptions are probably the LEAST MOST credible source. THe majority is the most credible source.


For all the asian dudes reading this thread, flash does bring up a good point.

Being a normal average asian chode, doing normal average chode shit is not going to get you hot ass white girls.  Just like being a normal average white chode, or normal average black chode, or normal average indian chode, doing whatever normal average chodes do, will not get hot white ass bitches.

You have to step up, take action and approach these hot ass white bitches hard and fast.  You've got to get right up to their face with exceptional, unwavering eye contact, and get physical with these bitches.  Pick them up, carry them around, you've got to let these bitches know that you own their body, their mind, their ass and shit.  It doesn't mean you've got to be exceptional and shit, but it does mean you've got to have massive balls to take action on these bitches.
Login or register to post.