THE FORUMS

January 22nd, 2017
why would a guy want to fuck a girl with a boyfriend?
Your rating: None Average: 4 (1 vote)
Bookmark and Share
#11
BAWLS

BAWLS

Trusted Member

Join Date: 02/27/2008 | Posts: 2593

LOL I love the Colonel Jessup reference.




I agree with the post below with a slight diffrence.

A woman's needs (sexual, intimacy, friendship) is always at the forefront. My "bro's" needs of friendship from me is good but it is subordinate to the primary principle of providing value to a woman. She could after all provide a richer and more meaningful friendship than him.




Hotdog wrote:
Friends girlfriends and wives are off limits (bro's before ho's), everyone else is fair game.
You think he wouldn't fuck your girlfriend if he had the skills?
Screw him, I eat breakfast 300 yards from 4000 cubans all trained to kiil me
__________________
Login or register to post.
#12
Polarize

Polarize

Senior Member

Join Date: 08/19/2010 | Posts: 255

BAWLS wrote:
A woman's needs (sexual, intimacy, friendship) is always at the forefront. My "bro's" needs of friendship from me is good but it is subordinate to the primary principle of providing value to a woman. She could after all provide a richer and more meaningful friendship than him.
I never thought about it from this perspective, but that makes a lot of sense to me. I guess you have to decide whether you're willing to cater to your friends possesiveness and insecurities to maintain the friendship or risk compromising the friendship to get laid.
__________________
 
Login or register to post.
#13
Goran~

Goran~

Trusted Member

Join Date: 03/11/2009 | Posts: 1238

synergist wrote:
Lateralus2 wrote:
Some dudes get a false sense of power because they had sex with another man's girl.
If that's "false" power true power must involve the wife of a President or something
Lol.

Out of all the presidents I know off the only one I would bang is The French guys wife.

Maybe there are some hotter ones out there, let me know, its my new 30 day challenge, sleep with as many First ladies as possible... lol

Seriously if you dont know the guy, and the girl is up for it, then whats the problem, shes not his porperty, and hes obviously a chump if she is willing to sleep with other people...

Its all fair game, except for friends and familys gfs and wifes!
__________________
Ozzie Bootcamp Alumni - Bootcamp Review | London Crew Vegas Journal 2010 | London Crew Vegas Journal 2011 | The London Crew | The Hunt for Fake Boobs |

"As our awesomeness grows, I find it difficult to acknowledge things that arent awesome"
Matt.

"Im so hot"
Goran~

"Oh my god, you look like something out of a magazine"
Moderately attractive chick stroking my ego.
Login or register to post.
#14

RedGlass1

Senior Member

Join Date: 03/09/2011 | Posts: 174

If you acted chode some desperate fuck or a player would do the same to you.
Login or register to post.
#15
-oasis-

-oasis-

Respected Member

Join Date: 03/24/2010 | Posts: 713

What's a boyfriend? Is that one of those dudes who thinks he owns a girl's soul just because he needs her for sexual release or a sense of purpose or fulfillment or whatever?
The only time you own a girl is when you have her pinned down with her ass in the air unable to move while taking her to Fuck.

I met a girl who has a mole on her butt.. it's there, but I really couldn't care less.
Login or register to post.
#16
Hotdog

Hotdog

Respected Member

Join Date: 03/12/2011 | Posts: 966

BAWLS wrote:


I agree with the post below with a slight diffrence.

A woman's needs (sexual, intimacy, friendship) is always at the forefront. My "bro's" needs of friendship from me is good but it is subordinate to the primary principle of providing value to a woman. She could after all provide a richer and more meaningful friendship than him.
Have to strongly disagree mate, all my crew get 1st class treatment from me, even the chodey ones. I carry my honour like a fucking badge.
No girl ever comes before a mate, skirts are plentiful, I can always find another one. Real friendship takes time to cultivate and that shit don't grow on trees.
Anyone else fine, but not my boys.
__________________
"Woman begins by resisting a man's advances and ends by blocking his retreat." - Oscar Wilde
Login or register to post.
#17

Choreograffiti

Senior Member

Join Date: 10/14/2010 | Posts: 224

Just about everyone considers cheating at some point, and then most people DO cheat at some point. Or should. I mean, which is more destructive - the girl gets attracted to a guy so she starts creating all this bullshit with her boyfriend so they can break up and she can go fuck the new guy... Or she fucks the new guy and tells her bf about it and he's hurt but maybe they finally come to a "mostly monogamous" agreement.
Login or register to post.
#18
BAWLS

BAWLS

Trusted Member

Join Date: 02/27/2008 | Posts: 2593

I respect this point of view.

Except I've moved on to a new philosophy. "Ho's before bro's"


Hotdog wrote:

BAWLS wrote:


I agree with the post below with a slight diffrence.

A woman's needs (sexual, intimacy, friendship) is always at the forefront. My "bro's" needs of friendship from me is good but it is subordinate to the primary principle of providing value to a woman. She could after all provide a richer and more meaningful friendship than him.
Have to strongly disagree mate, all my crew get 1st class treatment from me, even the chodey ones. I carry my honour like a fucking badge.
No girl ever comes before a mate, skirts are plentiful, I can always find another one. Real friendship takes time to cultivate and that shit don't grow on trees.
Anyone else fine, but not my boys.

__________________
Login or register to post.
#19
BAWLS

BAWLS

Trusted Member

Join Date: 02/27/2008 | Posts: 2593

 itsmebitches, did you find the answer you're looking for? you've got plenty here. are you persuaded? anti the idea? on the fence?
__________________
Login or register to post.
#20
Hotdog

Hotdog

Respected Member

Join Date: 03/12/2011 | Posts: 966

BAWLS wrote:
I respect this point of view.

Except I've moved on to a new philosophy. "Ho's before bro's"
Good luck with that, not sure you should tell your friends tho
There's more to eat in life than pussy.
__________________
"Woman begins by resisting a man's advances and ends by blocking his retreat." - Oscar Wilde
Login or register to post.