THE FORUMS

September 25th, 2017
Magic pill: get blown out
Your rating: None
Bookmark and Share
#11

Full_intent~

Trusted Member

Join Date: 03/28/2009 | Posts: 1263

Yes. ALthough I am afraid my self image or the way I value myself will crash down to homeless beggar level....when I get so many reactions that ''reinforce the belief that I suck''
I know my self image or self value is only something I decide for myself. But I still have this fear.....
__________________
 
Login or register to post.
#12
ambiguity

ambiguity

Trusted Member

Join Date: 10/28/2009 | Posts: 5330

Mate, I think it would be even more constructive to befriend some women.

Not be so all into the community and obsessing over it.

Just take it for what it is worth, a laugh.

RSD = trolling women in real life. Everything is funny.

If a guy is scared to hit on girls or what may happen, then yes, crashing maybe inevitable growing experience.

To me, this would be a waste of time if anyone was attempting to acquire something of true success.

I know what true success is to me. I think for some, its just to pull, and the caliber of the woman can be anything dreadful.

There is balance needed. There is part of you being selective as in choosing women who are on your level, expecting a girl on top form, and not just settling for what life hands you.

There is another part where you are sitting back, chicken shit, and scared to make any effort or attempt cause you might crash in the process or humiliate yourself.

Again, its not to be taken serious. Everything is funny. Trolling women in real life is funny.
__________________
Jlaix: You are rather cheeky I admit but the self amusing authentic avi makes it impossible to hate!
Tyler:This is ultimately one of the keys to the game -- viewing EVERYTHING AS A JOKE. It's ALL funny.
Tim:`How can I make this fun?
brad:This thread got Ambiguity banned, you can thank me later. Zack G: Ambiguity is becoming the Howard Roark of RSD!
Alex: "The famous ambiguity!" + "This is what happens when your naturally attractive; cheekyinnit#! Ambiguity: I don't chase, I replace.


Login or register to post.
#13
boreddon

boreddon

Member

Join Date: 05/12/2011 | Posts: 69

It's time to get fuckin blown out like mad. Love the approach, move lips.. talking ensues. Big step to make, with tons of on-the-spot benefits (with practice practice practice).

What do you guys say, use nightgame to practice getting blown out often and creating the don't care attitude before starting day game, or practice night and day game both hand-in-hand as we gain the early experience points? 
Login or register to post.
#14
ambiguity

ambiguity

Trusted Member

Join Date: 10/28/2009 | Posts: 5330

bordon wrote:
It's time to get fuckin blown out like mad. Love the approach, move lips.. talking ensues. Big step to make, with tons of on-the-spot benefits (with practice practice practice).

What do you guys say, use nightgame to practice getting blown out often and creating the don't care attitude before starting day game, or practice night and day game both hand-in-hand as we gain the early experience points? 
Why not just have a flirt, chat up random hot girls, and pull? This seems more worth while but, that is just me.
__________________
Jlaix: You are rather cheeky I admit but the self amusing authentic avi makes it impossible to hate!
Tyler:This is ultimately one of the keys to the game -- viewing EVERYTHING AS A JOKE. It's ALL funny.
Tim:`How can I make this fun?
brad:This thread got Ambiguity banned, you can thank me later. Zack G: Ambiguity is becoming the Howard Roark of RSD!
Alex: "The famous ambiguity!" + "This is what happens when your naturally attractive; cheekyinnit#! Ambiguity: I don't chase, I replace.


Login or register to post.
#15

fnavidad

Senior Member

Join Date: 09/19/2009 | Posts: 195

great post
Login or register to post.
#16
Bitme

Bitme

Senior Member

Join Date: 06/20/2011 | Posts: 238

ambiguity wrote:



bordon wrote:
It's time to get fuckin blown out like mad. Love the approach, move lips.. talking ensues. Big step to make, with tons of on-the-spot benefits (with practice practice practice).

What do you guys say, use nightgame to practice getting blown out often and creating the don't care attitude before starting day game, or practice night and day game both hand-in-hand as we gain the early experience points? 
Why not just have a flirt, chat up random hot girls, and pull? This seems more worth while but, that is just me.

I wish it was that easy, unfortunately it aint. It sounds nice, but its not real. Rejection is always in the air.
__________________
Nimbus man, NIMBUS!! IVE GOT FRIGGIN NIMBUS!!
Login or register to post.
#17
ambiguity

ambiguity

Trusted Member

Join Date: 10/28/2009 | Posts: 5330

Well, its suppose to be easy.

Change your thinking.

I know full well with certainty, women love me, and want to be with me.

It is not a shock when I pull.
Bitme wrote:



ambiguity wrote:



bordon wrote:
It's time to get fuckin blown out like mad. Love the approach, move lips.. talking ensues. Big step to make, with tons of on-the-spot benefits (with practice practice practice).

What do you guys say, use nightgame to practice getting blown out often and creating the don't care attitude before starting day game, or practice night and day game both hand-in-hand as we gain the early experience points? 
Why not just have a flirt, chat up random hot girls, and pull? This seems more worth while but, that is just me.

I wish it was that easy, unfortunately it aint. It sounds nice, but its not real. Rejection is always in the air.
__________________
Jlaix: You are rather cheeky I admit but the self amusing authentic avi makes it impossible to hate!
Tyler:This is ultimately one of the keys to the game -- viewing EVERYTHING AS A JOKE. It's ALL funny.
Tim:`How can I make this fun?
brad:This thread got Ambiguity banned, you can thank me later. Zack G: Ambiguity is becoming the Howard Roark of RSD!
Alex: "The famous ambiguity!" + "This is what happens when your naturally attractive; cheekyinnit#! Ambiguity: I don't chase, I replace.


Login or register to post.
#18
Dr. G

Dr. G

Junior Member

Join Date: 09/16/2010 | Posts: 9

Bitme wrote:



ambiguity wrote:



bordon wrote:
It's time to get fuckin blown out like mad. Love the approach, move lips.. talking ensues. Big step to make, with tons of on-the-spot benefits (with practice practice practice).

What do you guys say, use nightgame to practice getting blown out often and creating the don't care attitude before starting day game, or practice night and day game both hand-in-hand as we gain the early experience points? 
Why not just have a flirt, chat up random hot girls, and pull? This seems more worth while but, that is just me.

I wish it was that easy, unfortunately it aint. It sounds nice, but its not real. Rejection is always in the air.
Idk, I'm going to have to side with ambiguity on this one. It seems like going out to get blown out would be trying to give your reason for going out too much purpose, doesn't sound much like living in the moment (for the fun)

leaving the house and going somewhere carrying the mindset "I'm going to get blown out." with you seems like it'd fuck with basic shit you're trying to work on, like going in expecting a good reaction, being there to have fun and have a good time (secret society rules), passing tests, building connection and comfort level (so she can go home with you), and self-fufilling prophecies. If you're walking around all night and into every set thinking "I'm going to get blown out," not only is that going to fuck with your purpose for being there (having fun), but it's going to give you a self-fufilling prophecy. She'll sense you have too much purpose, that your motive is different (other than "she's cute and attractive, I want to talk to her") it'll creep her out and she'll wonder what you want from her. If she throws any tests at you, you'll see what you want to see, what you're looking for: you getting blown off. And forget anything about building rapport ("the feeling of trust, safety, comfort, and connection with another person").

who knows, this might be good for the guy who's so afraid of getting blown off that he doesn't approach, to give him load of experience right away to show him that his fears were irrational and getting blown out isn't nearly as bad as he imagined (that, or he gets scared and runs away from RSD and women forever). Otherwise, to me this seems like a waste of a night. You could run into some really gorgeous women and some could be genuinely into you, but because of all this bullshit running through your head you're gonna to scare them off. "Rejection is always in the air"? I don't like that, it sounds uncomfortable. Like a lingering fear. Who cares?

Who am I to talk though, my outer game sucks, I'm just now diving headfirst into developing it and gaining personal experience, my physical escalation is horrid, and I've never done street pickup (afterhours when the clubs close) or day game, I'm completely terrified of both. Well, it's a beautiful friday afternoon, I got awhile before my night starts, I guess it's worth a shot to at least try this once. I'm off to the mall to get blownout like crazy for the first time ever during the day. I'm ok with this though, the mall has never really been my scene and I've always noticed an uncomfortably large population of underage girls there, so we'll see how it goes.
Login or register to post.
#19
ambiguity

ambiguity

Trusted Member

Join Date: 10/28/2009 | Posts: 5330

Dr. G wrote:
Idk, I'm going to have to side with ambiguity on this one. It seems like going out to get blown out would be trying to give your reason for going out too much purpose, doesn't sound much like living in the moment (for the fun)

leaving the house and going somewhere carrying the mindset "I'm going to get blown out." with you seems like it'd fuck with basic shit you're trying to work on, like going in expecting a good reaction, being there to have fun and have a good time (secret society rules), passing tests, building connection and comfort level (so she can go home with you), and self-fufilling prophecies. If you're walking around all night and into every set thinking "I'm going to get blown out," not only is that going to fuck with your purpose for being there (having fun), but it's going to give you a self-fufilling prophecy. She'll sense you have too much purpose, that your motive is different (other than "she's cute and attractive, I want to talk to her") it'll creep her out and she'll wonder what you want from her. If she throws any tests at you, you'll see what you want to see, what you're looking for: you getting blown off. And forget anything about building rapport ("the feeling of trust, safety, comfort, and connection with another person").

who knows, this might be good for the guy who's so afraid of getting blown off that he doesn't approach, to give him load of experience right away to show him that his fears were irrational and getting blown out isn't nearly as bad as he imagined (that, or he gets scared and runs away from RSD and women forever). Otherwise, to me this seems like a waste of a night. You could run into some really gorgeous women and some could be genuinely into you, but because of all this bullshit running through your head you're gonna to scare them off. "Rejection is always in the air"? I don't like that, it sounds uncomfortable. Like a lingering fear. Who cares?

Who am I to talk though, my outer game sucks, I'm just now diving headfirst into developing it and gaining personal experience, my physical escalation is horrid, and I've never done street pickup (afterhours when the clubs close) or day game, I'm completely terrified of both. Well, it's a beautiful friday afternoon, I got awhile before my night starts, I guess it's worth a shot to at least try this once. I'm off to the mall to get blownout like crazy for the first time ever during the day. I'm ok with this though, the mall has never really been my scene and I've always noticed an uncomfortably large population of underage girls there, so we'll see how it goes.
Why instill negative beliefs? Given, their will be obstacles on all paths we take in life.

Why choose this for yourself?

Not saying, take all the easy routes, and never put yourself up to the test.

On the contrary, you need experience in order to grow.



Paris is a smart cat. I think what he is trying to get at is that, after all the crashes, the off nights, the times out where your not on top form, its bound to pick up, and turn around.

Like Diddy says, Lock in. Push the positive vibes, pull on the forces, those universal laws, and have some fun.




If your going to fast forward, go to 6min 30secs of the video.

Like he says, there will be others who will say, "you don't understand."

In before "read Ecky bro." "That is ego to forget a girl who flakes."

[

LOCK IN. Forget them. 

Why would people sit back there?

Excuse: It costs a lot of money.

"WHAT THE HELL. IF THERE IS AN INFINITE SUPPLY OUT THERE THEN WHO CARES?"

Its funny how much self mastery, self help, and all things, work in all areas of life. How could the not? They are universal laws at work.


To quote Bob Proctor some more, "Increase your level of awareness. As you learn to shift your awareness, you learn to change your paradigm which controls your behavior, which controls the results."
__________________
Jlaix: You are rather cheeky I admit but the self amusing authentic avi makes it impossible to hate!
Tyler:This is ultimately one of the keys to the game -- viewing EVERYTHING AS A JOKE. It's ALL funny.
Tim:`How can I make this fun?
brad:This thread got Ambiguity banned, you can thank me later. Zack G: Ambiguity is becoming the Howard Roark of RSD!
Alex: "The famous ambiguity!" + "This is what happens when your naturally attractive; cheekyinnit#! Ambiguity: I don't chase, I replace.


Login or register to post.
#20
nestea

nestea

Trusted Member

Join Date: 03/21/2009 | Posts: 2302

i wouldn't say its a magic pill but its definitly eye opening and will make you realize that no, you cannot get every girl you player you
__________________
http://www.rsdnation.com/node/147107 < self improvement (2010-2012)
the universe shall giveth and the universe shall taketh 
Login or register to post.