THE FORUMS

May 25th, 2017
Are you ever afraid of STDs or AIDS?
Your rating: None
Bookmark and Share
#21
Wild Cougar

Wild Cougar

Senior Member

Join Date: 12/21/2010 | Posts: 129

I always use condoms.  I buy them from Costco.  I keep them in my purse and my car and my night stand.  He whips out the dick, i whip out the condom.  Quick draw.  I have different types for different guys.  Some guys are too big the regular ones.  Some guys get soft unless its the thin ones....  I know which ones dry me out and which ones make the Punana stink.  I know which ones don't leave a rubber flavor on the dick for when i want to give a bj after he does me.

Condoms.  Its like State Farm  Insurance.  You don't have to trust anybody and then find out you trusted the wrong person.  Its a good thing.
__________________
Cougars do it with motherfuckers
WildCougarConfessions.com
Login or register to post.
#22
DamTon

DamTon

Senior Member

Join Date: 01/17/2011 | Posts: 211

I got HSV2 (Genital Herpes) from a girl i picked up.  I learned a lot from this community in the past few years I've been in it.  Wear a condom guys!!!
Login or register to post.
#23

detourxl~

Respected Member

Join Date: 11/01/2009 | Posts: 651

I caught warts from going raw dog. You don't want it, trust me. Learn from my lessons.

I swore I'd always use condoms after that - did I? No. Stupid idiot. But I really am serious I won't put myself in that category again. It's fucking crazy how many girls don't want to use a condom.

Anyway, I'm not getting laid now so I'm safe :-)
__________________
"let the game be beautiful" Ryan~

MY PRE BOOTCAMP JOURNAL - a very honest account of a guy trying to transform this area of his lifehttp://www.rsdnation.com/node/176546

ALEXANDER BOOTCAMP REVIEW - Oslo, September 2011 http://www.rsdnation.com/node/200440

POST BOOTCAMP JOURNAL - holding myself accountable, seeing how far I can go. http://www.rsdnation.com/node/201364
Login or register to post.
#24
jlaix

jlaix

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 8758

short answer: no.
__________________

          
 
Login or register to post.
#25
Fred E. Rick

Fred E. Rick

Trusted Member

Join Date: 11/02/2010 | Posts: 998

KurtHustle wrote:
So I had a checkup like a month ago and had a urinalysis done just because it was standard. I was really surprised to find out that I had chlamydia.

I had to take a massive dose of antibiotics one time and it supposedly killed it. To be safe I wasn't allowed to have sex for two weeks afterwards. The antibiotics were painless, but the whole experience was utter bullshit. I pinpointed the night it probably happened and had to tell a FB she had to get checked which sucked. It's one thing to be considered a stud or a player but giving girls STDs really brings out everything negative about that stereotype. I feel really guilty but I couldn't even tell the girl I think gave it to me because if it reached my social circle I would be fucked for getting laid for the rest of university.

If you're having unprotected sex with a girl you met that night, you have to realize that it's very possible you aren't the first person to do it. I didn't even have a super great semester, I slept with 4 girls in total. All it takes is one to infect your most precious of possessions with bacteria that will bring pain and embarassment to those special ladies you deem worthy of recieving your seed.

So yeah kids, wrap up your tool. I don't plan on going raw in the near future unless I trust the girl and have slept with her a few times.
But what about oral sex...

Anyone can answer this.

Apparently you can transmit STDs through oral sex (whether getting yo dick sucked or eating a girl out).

Do you guys just take your chances with this?
__________________
Right action knows no limits.

The only game I have is Candyland.

Arousal begets arousal.

Owen Cook: "Everyone told me I couldn't master the game, they said I couldn't build RSD, they said I couldn't do all sorts of shit. Those were their limitations, not mine. I don't have limitations because I choose to focus on what's possible, not on what supposedly can't be done...Ultimately to be the best you have to be hungrier, more focused, willing to die for the shit. I'm willing to go to that length because I'm disgusted by the experience I had in my first two decades of life and can't stand other people not having a rope to pull themselves up. I've been given more blessings than I ever asked for or deserved and have no reservations to go to any length to cultivate and offer the gifts I feel forming within myself on a daily basis in return for that."

Augustine of Hippo: “Resentment is like taking poison and hoping the other person dies.”

Michael Jordan: "I know what is within me even if you can't see it yet...I have something more important that courage. I have patience. I will become what I know I am."

I wear my heart on my dick.

Everything is internal.
Login or register to post.
#26

M_A_S

Senior Member

Join Date: 06/18/2010 | Posts: 193

There was a recent BBC program about guys who have got threat cancer due to the HPV virus from oral sex with chicks.......

theCurse wrote:
and what about oral sex, do you use a condom then?



Login or register to post.
#27
Cat

Cat

Trusted Member

Join Date: 12/03/2010 | Posts: 2303

I rarely ever use a condom, fuck.

Have no signs of any "visible" STDs and no comment about HIV/AIDS when I had bloodwork last  month, so I'm good.

Seems like all STDs are very uncomfortable unless treated, and HIV/AIDS is the one thats going to ruin you life forever.

Regardless I did use a condom with the last chick I banged (which sucked to do) and that was fine.

Worse case scenario you bust it on their stomach or in their mouth.

Durrrr 
__________________
Login or register to post.
#28

pasinglet

Senior Member

Join Date: 08/30/2006 | Posts: 158

Cupcakes wrote:









GucciSoIcey wrote:
On the topic of HIV has anyone seen the movie House Of Numbers it goes into how hard it is for heterosexuals to catch HIV and also questions the existence of AIDs itself. I'm in no way saying to go fuck rawdog and take it as gospel, actually the contrary I recommend condoms completely. But it really is an interesting watch. One thing that really got me is questions like if you've had gay sex or used intervenes drugs is actually factored into your diagnosis. PM me if anyone wants a link.

That's bullshit, the only thing factored into a diagnosis is the presence of HIV antibodies in the blood test (or the viral RNA in more specific tests.) Don't believe everything you watch, and disregard anything from anybody who questions that HIV causes AIDS.
Actually he's right about other things being factored into diagnosis. That is admitted and the part is even in the trailer.



But that doesn't really matter because the HIV tests are USELESS anyway. The PCR detects GENETIC MATERIAL, which is ASSUMED to belong to a virus. ELISA detects non-specific antibodies. In fact they are SO nonspecific, that when the tests were first manufactured, they were giving out positive results for over 30% of the general population! That's more than HERPES...or any other "STD" for that matter. So what happened? The test became DILUTED...by 400 times! This is the same test we have today. So now it is much more likely that persons with especially high antibody, and immune activity tend to test positive. HIV tests are worthless for diagnosing HIV but they are not necessarily worthless for testing GENERALIZED immune stimulation. This can include a whole host (70+ to be more specific, look up the work of Christine Johnson who went through the peer review literature and put together all the admitted documentation showing how it's possible to test false positive) of conditions not related to HIV or AIDS.

And then when you say antibodies to "the virus"...where is this virus? Where has it been demonstrated to be the known causative agent in AIDS etiology? There is not one scientific paper that proves this to be so. All scientists go on is correlation and ASSUMPTION. From day ONE it was an assumption-based diagnosis. Nothing has changed.

And what is this shit about disregarding anyone that questions HIV causing AIDS? How very scientific of you. If you are very very certain that HIV causes AIDS I would ask you to think about how it is you came to this knowledge? Because I know for a fact you have never seen the virus purified, proven to exist, under an electron microscope. You have never seen another organism get injected with serum that is supposedly infected, and get sick with AIDS.

You have also probably not come to realize that the way the "HIV tests" are standardized is by circular, reciprocal logic, such that A positive ELISA test is simply legitimized by a positive Western Blot test, but these tests are essentially the EXACT same thing. Nowhere will we find a situation where an ELISA test is taken, put under a microscope and examined to find the same morphology and characteristics as that of purified HIV...for one reason...because there is no such thing as a reference of "purified HIV." So even if we did put an ELISA test positive sample under the EM, all we could do is find particles that we might see that we believe MIGHT be what HIV probably looks like based on our models which are themselves GUESSES and mockups of what we HYPOTHESIZE this virus looks like, which we HYPOTHESIZE exists. It's just such a completely foundationless endeavor, but this goes unnoticed because of the nomenclature.

I would also just like to say that I am not some crack pot. I have a very good classic understanding of what the established view of the HIV origins are, the life cycle, etc. There are SEVERE flaws with the theory. One of which is simply the fact that TO THIS DAY...the scientists do not even know HOW this virus is supposed to cause disease. To this day, they do not know. So they are SURE that it causes AIDS. They are SURE it exists and it is one of the most deadly viruses ever...they just don't know HOW exactly.

It's basically a religion.

Don't take my word for it. Or don't just "disregard" it.

Look at as many "denialist debunking" and "dissidents are holocaust deniers" websites as you want. Just give the dissident views your open minded inquiry.

If you conclude that HIV for sure exists and is OBVIOUSLY the cause of AIDS and I'm crazy, and all the dissidents are crazy...more power to you. At least you have formed an opinion. At least you have a REASON why you think so. But don't just assume this stuff and become a PARROT. If you don't know...inquire. And do so without any pressure to agree with any side.
Login or register to post.
#29
ambiguity

ambiguity

Trusted Member

Join Date: 10/28/2009 | Posts: 5327

Cupcakes wrote:
Condoms FTW.

Most STDs are easy to cure anyway, and HIV is rare. Even if you fucked a girl raw who had it, chances are you're going to be safe.
+1

That is it.
__________________
Jlaix: You are rather cheeky I admit but the self amusing authentic avi makes it impossible to hate!
Tyler:This is ultimately one of the keys to the game -- viewing EVERYTHING AS A JOKE. It's ALL funny.
Tim:`How can I make this fun?
brad:This thread got Ambiguity banned, you can thank me later. Zack G: Ambiguity is becoming the Howard Roark of RSD!
Alex: "The famous ambiguity!" + "This is what happens when your naturally attractive; cheekyinnit#! Ambiguity: I don't chase, I replace.


Login or register to post.
#30
Hotdog

Hotdog

Respected Member

Join Date: 03/12/2011 | Posts: 966

Don't fuck trolls, works for me.

Seriously tho, use condoms till you know her.

I have my HIV test framed next to my bed
__________________
"Woman begins by resisting a man's advances and ends by blocking his retreat." - Oscar Wilde
Login or register to post.