THE FORUMS

November 28th, 2014
Are INSECURE women the most LOYAL ones?
Your rating: None
Bookmark and Share

Prana

Junior Member

Join Date: 10/12/2010 | Posts: 4

 Hi Buddies,

I was talking to a famous PUA a while ago about relationships, and he told me that if I am looking for a loyal girlfriend, I have to go for the insecure one.

It is not acceptable for me, although I have to say it matches with my experience. for example, there is this amazing total 9 girl that I am in relationship with right now. As soon as I started acting more caring and boosting her self-esteem by showing that no other girl can get my attention, she started to act selfish and bossy. but as soon as I start to act less interested and indifferent, she calls me twice than before.

I even tried to care about her in an enlightened way: I told her that I don't give my power away to other women and never told them that I love them, but I only told her because I knew that she is not going to misuse this power, but to invest it back into relationship itself. 
It didn't help either! she started to misuse it right away! even when there was a warning sign!  :((

Brothers, please enlighten me! :)))
__________________
 
Login or register to post.
#1

FMRocha

Senior Member

Join Date: 10/01/2010 | Posts: 207

What do you prefer... stable loyalty and extreme neediness or value loyalty and no neediness?

Think about what you want in a girl and than you can decide if loyalty is such a big issue.

The loyalty comes from your value, so it's up to you
__________________

Login or register to post.
#2

Prana

Junior Member

Join Date: 10/12/2010 | Posts: 4

 Robert,

I have seen loyal women, and I have seen so many unfaithful men. and it seems that faithful women are most attracted to unfaithful women. 
what do you think about it?
__________________
 
Login or register to post.
#3

Prana

Junior Member

Join Date: 10/12/2010 | Posts: 4

I am not sure if I understood the stable and value difference completely,
But does it mean that in order to have a loyal partner, I need to perform outstandingly all the time? isn't that trying to impress a woman?
FMRocha wrote:
What do you prefer... stable loyalty and extreme neediness or value loyalty and no neediness?

Think about what you want in a girl and than you can decide if loyalty is such a big issue.

The loyalty comes from your value, so it's up to you
__________________
 
Login or register to post.
#4

FMRocha

Senior Member

Join Date: 10/01/2010 | Posts: 207

By stable loyalty, I refere to something that, even when you were in a really low state, it wouldn't matter, it's those kinds of relationships where the girl would never leave you because she needs you. The Value loyalty means, as long as you have value, there will be loyalty, it doesn't mean you have to perform outstandingly, it means you have to mantain a certain level, going beyond that is trying to impress, but if you got a girl by being yourself, than all you gotta do is be yourself.
__________________

Login or register to post.
#5

FeelsGreat

Junior Member

Join Date: 05/15/2010 | Posts: 21

RobertDragon wrote:

Prana wrote:
 Robert,

I have seen loyal women, and I have seen so many unfaithful men. and it seems that faithful women are most attracted to unfaithful women. 
what do you think about it?
There are no loyal women, no matter what you say.



Robert, just because you were cheated on or you slept with woman who have boyfriends does NOT mean all woman are not loyal.

Stop saying stuipid shit.
Login or register to post.
#6
Macavity

Macavity

Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/25/2009 | Posts: 2265

RobertDragon wrote:
There are no loyal women, no matter what you say.

Funnily enough, this is kinda what the community preaches or what science says. However peoples conditioning can take over. You can convince someone to go against their Survival and Replication traits. 

Some women are more secure than others. Some wont cheat. 

This bothered me because girls would sometimes act differently in real life to how they were explained to be in the community - I know of a girl who never speaks of her boy problems or relationships, not even with her close friends. 

But i get your point - its a guideline not a rule. 
Login or register to post.
#7
PistoL

PistoL

Member

Join Date: 05/20/2009 | Posts: 42

Insecure women will cheat on you under certain conditions.

Fact.

You can also say that all women are insecure to some extent.

Also fact.
Login or register to post.
#8
Interessant

Interessant

Junior Member

Join Date: 01/13/2010 | Posts: 26

RobertDragon wrote:
All women are insecure. No women are loyal. Loyalty and women is not something that go together, women don't have that masculine sense of
loyalty and shit. They go and stay where the value is until something higher value comes through. The value can be anything from good emotions to security etc...


Little emotional scaring there dude?
__________________
 
Login or register to post.
#9
Interessant

Interessant

Junior Member

Join Date: 01/13/2010 | Posts: 26

RobertDragon wrote:



Interessant wrote:





RobertDragon wrote:
All women are insecure. No women are loyal. Loyalty and women is not something that go together, women don't have that masculine sense of
loyalty and shit. They go and stay where the value is until something higher value comes through. The value can be anything from good emotions to security etc...


Little emotional scaring there dude?
it is what it is man. I'm not bashing women, I'm just saying what it is.

Example:
A woman might be "loyal" to a man as long as he's "nice and sweet and romantic" for example...that's what she values. It's something that she
can't get for herself that a man will provide. When he can no longer provide this then she just doesn't FEEL loyal to him anymore. The value in
being with him is lost. The apparent motives for her being loyal to him might seem more "pure" (oh he's so sweet) instead of something more
blantant (he has a lot of cash) but it's all the same shit. This is why men are providers, we provide the value.

No more value = No more woman. (or if she's stays she'll punish you).

That's just how it is.


I will agree that a woman will not stay with a man who has lost his self value over a prolonged period of time, but I still find MOST women will not cheet on a high value guy just becuase she has an opportunity with a higher value guy, like you said in your first comment.
__________________
 
Login or register to post.
#10

Prana

Junior Member

Join Date: 10/12/2010 | Posts: 4

 I also believe that women average non-stripper girl do not find it easy to cheat. 
By loyal, I didn't mean a woman who wouldn't cheat with other guys. I mean loyal in a sense that she sticks to the relationship in good time AND bad times.

I have a very kind and lovely girlfriend who would never cheat on me. but there's a big drama in her life, she thinks about ending the relationship. 
I can't understand this....
__________________
 
Login or register to post.
buy valium online valium online without prescription buy valium no prescription soma online overnight soma online pharmacy buy generic soma no prescription buy diazepam overnight shipping diazepam online no prescription diazepam without prescription order phentermine online buy phentermine online phentermine online pharmacy buy tramadol in florida buy tramadol online without prescription buy generic tramadol buy xanax no prescription buy xanax online no prescription buy xanax no prescription overnight ativan online ativan online without prescription purchase ativan klonopin online pharmacy klonopin for sale buy klonopin tablet buy provigil online no prescription cheap provigil for sale provigil online overnight buy ambien cheap no prescription ambien online pharmacy order ambien online