THE FORUMS

May 25th, 2017
Russell Brand on Newsnight
Your rating: None
Bookmark and Share

Meozy

Member

Join Date: 03/28/2010 | Posts: 68

Login or register to post.
#1
Deft

Deft

Trusted Member

Join Date: 06/16/2008 | Posts: 2040

Login or register to post.
#2
ambiguity

ambiguity

Trusted Member

Join Date: 10/28/2009 | Posts: 5327

Solid post mate. I am surprised this thread doesn't have more hits by now. Russell Brand is superb. He is iconic. Ecky toughes on the topic of both a outter purpose as well as a inner core purpose. I see many have reached a plateau in terms of a outter purpose. Elvis and many others like Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Kirsten Dunst hit bottom from such a high plateau. It is interesting watching Russell Brand with all his start quality see that, there is something else more that he is desiring, and that, it really never is enough. I posted a thread a little over maybe 4weeks ago. Much like Alfie, a iconic character from a movie played by Jude Law, I am stuck asking myself, "What is it all about? You know what I mean??"

I just hit the wall. There are so many guys on the forum aiming for FUCKING 10 GAME. At best, I have had glimpses. I have pulled the trigger and it isn't during moments of thinking about "game" or routines. You are coming from a place deep down, in a spot completely intangible in terms of form. You can't name it or give it some sort of concept without losing its essence. It is always, "when I make, that is when I will be happy." Dan Millman's book & Movie "Peaceful Warrior" toughed on this topic very much so. You got a kid wanting to be a gold medalist. His whole life is about that moment and then, everything will be perfect.

Anyone reading this post and having watched the video, give yourself something more then just picking up chicks or pulling random girls. In the moment, if that is what you want, go for it. At the same time, have balance. I read Jeffy's post to "Money" regarding pulling 100 girls in a year. Jeffy said something about "time is ticking" build something. It was something along those lines. I didn't really get what he was meaning but, I do now. If you can pul girls now, then step it up. Work towards your dreams. Build your self. Get educated. Get to your goal. When you reach it, start planning the next goal. Like Jay Z says, ``its all about progress.``
__________________
Jlaix: You are rather cheeky I admit but the self amusing authentic avi makes it impossible to hate!
Tyler:This is ultimately one of the keys to the game -- viewing EVERYTHING AS A JOKE. It's ALL funny.
Tim:`How can I make this fun?
brad:This thread got Ambiguity banned, you can thank me later. Zack G: Ambiguity is becoming the Howard Roark of RSD!
Alex: "The famous ambiguity!" + "This is what happens when your naturally attractive; cheekyinnit#! Ambiguity: I don't chase, I replace.


Login or register to post.
#3
Darles

Darles

Senior Member

Join Date: 04/07/2009 | Posts: 127

Brilliant...i realised when i saw a documentary on his comedy tours about how he uses his stage persoana to seperate his celebrity from his real life that he wasn't the idiot I thought he was. He was actually cool and calm backstage before each show and took about an hour to get into 'state' before he went out.  He makes Paxman look like a puppy dog!
__________________

"...if you take responsibility for your reality and internally centre yourself, there is no reason why you don’t deserve the best. In your mind, you realise that the girl will be best with you because you know who you are and can offer more value than any other guy can. You take responsibility and realize that you are doing the right thing for the both of you."
  Alex~
Login or register to post.
#4

Green Arrow

Junior Member

Join Date: 10/04/2010 | Posts: 16

beast ass interview

he shows he's read alot of books about this type of stuff

what this goes to show is that PU isnt gonna solve your problems, its just a bandaid

and i agree its the biggest question of this generationa and most likely of humanity since the dawn of existence

tolle refers to it as the awakening of a new consciousness
Login or register to post.
#5
slothfulpizza

slothfulpizza

Respected Member

Join Date: 10/19/2009 | Posts: 920

at one point in time when he starts talking about shoes i could swear hes seen the blueprint.
Login or register to post.
#6
Azmarith

Azmarith

Respected Member

Join Date: 06/10/2009 | Posts: 508

slothfulpizza wrote:
at one point in time when he starts talking about shoes i could swear hes seen the blueprint.
Maybe he has. Hes read the game

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/reader/1847672523/ref=sib_dp_pt#reader-link
__________________
Login or register to post.
#7

Cunning Linguist

Member

Join Date: 08/23/2009 | Posts: 46

Azmarith wrote:

slothfulpizza wrote:
at one point in time when he starts talking about shoes i could swear hes seen the blueprint.
Maybe he has. Hes read the game

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/reader/1847672523/ref=sib_dp_pt#reader-link
Not sure if he's read The Game or not but that quote is hyperbole to get the book some attention. I remember St­ra­­uss was on his radio show a while back and Russell would be constantly hanging out with Courtney Love but he never espoused 'pick up'. I doubt he's seen the blueprint.

Here's an insightful article with a few tips: http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2006/05/31/exclusive-russell-brand-s-sex-tips-115875-17151454/

And him interviewing Nerina Pallot:
Login or register to post.
#8

Meozy

Member

Join Date: 03/28/2010 | Posts: 68

ambiguity wrote:
Solid post mate. I am surprised this thread doesn't have more hits by now. Russell Brand is superb. He is iconic. Ecky toughes on the topic of both a outter purpose as well as a inner core purpose. I see many have reached a plateau in terms of a outter purpose. Elvis and many others like Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Kirsten Dunst hit bottom from such a high plateau. It is interesting watching Russell Brand with all his start quality see that, there is something else more that he is desiring, and that, it really never is enough. I posted a thread a little over maybe 4weeks ago. Much like Alfie, a iconic character from a movie played by Jude Law, I am stuck asking myself, "What is it all about? You know what I mean??"

I just hit the wall. There are so many guys on the forum aiming for FUCKING 10 GAME. At best, I have had glimpses. I have pulled the trigger and it isn't during moments of thinking about "game" or routines. You are coming from a place deep down, in a spot completely intangible in terms of form. You can't name it or give it some sort of concept without losing its essence. It is always, "when I make, that is when I will be happy." Dan Millman's book & Movie "Peaceful Warrior" toughed on this topic very much so. You got a kid wanting to be a gold medalist. His whole life is about that moment and then, everything will be perfect.

Anyone reading this post and having watched the video, give yourself something more then just picking up chicks or pulling random girls. In the moment, if that is what you want, go for it. At the same time, have balance. I read Jeffy's post to "Money" regarding pulling 100 girls in a year. Jeffy said something about "time is ticking" build something. It was something along those lines. I didn't really get what he was meaning but, I do now. If you can pul girls now, then step it up. Work towards your dreams. Build your self. Get educated. Get to your goal. When you reach it, start planning the next goal. Like Jay Z says, ``its all about progress.``


Thanks man, glad to give a bit of value back. Russell has been my favourite comedian since I was 11 and I've pretty much grown up idolising him, haha. Could you link me to your thread you made?
Login or register to post.
#9

Meozy

Member

Join Date: 03/28/2010 | Posts: 68

RDS wrote:


Absolutely awesome.

Looking forward to reading his new book.

Definitely get it! I'm reading it right now and it's amazing.
Login or register to post.
#10

sirex

Respected Member

Join Date: 04/11/2009 | Posts: 705

russel brand is an awesome, well spoken individual and above that is very intelligent.
Login or register to post.