THE FORUMS

November 28th, 2014
Lime juice in the eye, will your eye stay red?
Your rating: None
Bookmark and Share
#21

the modern

Senior Member

Join Date: 04/21/2010 | Posts: 294

Bulrathi wrote:

Ryan® wrote:

olio wrote:

Bulrathi wrote:
 I'm serious, if you get pulled over by the police its not going to be so funny
You know what's really not funny? ... living your life in fear of having a little fun embarrassed
Clearly you dont trade the financial markets for a living
I do work in financial markets for a living (as a lawyer, not a trader) and I also think you are being paranoid. 
Login or register to post.
#22
EarthQuakeMan

EarthQuakeMan

Respected Member

Join Date: 07/29/2010 | Posts: 377

Ryan® wrote:

Bulrathi wrote:

Ryan® wrote:

olio wrote:

Bulrathi wrote:
 I'm serious, if you get pulled over by the police its not going to be so funny
You know what's really not funny? ... living your life in fear of having a little fun embarrassed
Clearly you dont trade the financial markets for a living
Perhaps... but clearly there's no law against putting lime in your eye, or having red eyes. 

But if you do trade in the financial markets, I have a question for you:

I was reading The Big Short and with regards to subprime mortgage CDOs, he says something to the effect of only 5% of the loans had to default for the entire CDO to be worthless (and in turn to collect on the insurance). Why is that the case? And so if 5% do default, what happens to the other 95% of the loans that did not default and the interest payments on those loans?
Be unreactive, bro. ;)
__________________
 
Login or register to post.
#23

sirex

Respected Member

Join Date: 04/11/2009 | Posts: 705

Wait, I see what you did here..

LIME is the code word for jizz. Jizz in the eye wtf?
Login or register to post.
#24

Imagination

Respected Member

Join Date: 10/06/2007 | Posts: 515

why would you put lime juice in your eye?
Login or register to post.
#25

r.richad

Junior Member

Join Date: 06/21/2011 | Posts: 2

Cataract Surgery   is a surgical procedure in which a small incision is made in the surface of the eye in or near the cornea and a thin ultrasound probe is inserted into the eye so ultrasonic vibrations can dissolve the clouded lens. These tiny pieces are sucked out through the probe and an artificial lens is placed in the space the cataract occupied.
Login or register to post.
#26
ambiguity

ambiguity

Trusted Member

Join Date: 10/28/2009 | Posts: 5327

mannequin wrote:
 no but your balls will stay blue.  cut the faggotry


How original, another carbon copy?
__________________
Jlaix: You are rather cheeky I admit but the self amusing authentic avi makes it impossible to hate!
Tyler:This is ultimately one of the keys to the game -- viewing EVERYTHING AS A JOKE. It's ALL funny.
Tim:`How can I make this fun?
brad:This thread got Ambiguity banned, you can thank me later. Zack G: Ambiguity is becoming the Howard Roark of RSD!
Alex: "The famous ambiguity!" + "This is what happens when your naturally attractive; cheekyinnit#! Ambiguity: I don't chase, I replace.


Login or register to post.
buy valium online valium online without prescription buy valium no prescription soma online overnight soma online pharmacy buy generic soma no prescription buy diazepam overnight shipping diazepam online no prescription diazepam without prescription order phentermine online buy phentermine online phentermine online pharmacy buy tramadol in florida buy tramadol online without prescription buy generic tramadol buy xanax no prescription buy xanax online no prescription buy xanax no prescription overnight ativan online ativan online without prescription purchase ativan klonopin online pharmacy klonopin for sale buy klonopin tablet buy provigil online no prescription cheap provigil for sale provigil online overnight buy ambien cheap no prescription ambien online pharmacy order ambien online