THE FORUMS

December 10th, 2016
Experienced guys only - Have serious question
Your rating: None Average: 5 (1 vote)
Bookmark and Share
Superman2003

Superman2003

Senior Member

Join Date: 11/29/2007 | Posts: 280

First, guys please don’t respond to this thread unless your advice is useful and you have implemented it in the field. I've been doing this shit for a while now and whenever I post a serious question I get 100 bullshit replies that are useless. Only post if you have implemented this in real life and had success. Thanks

I'm moving to Cabo San Lucas next Sunday. I'll be there for 6 months. I'm going to be rolling solo there, all by my fucking self. I'm at the point in my game where I “think” I'm pretty good. I have consistent results, but still run into obstacles every now and then. This is one of those times.

The problem I'm experiencing is in my solo game. I need it to be at 95% and it’s only at 75%. I can approach any big set and hold them for a short time, but I have a problem being able to “join” the group without ejecting and having to leave without blowing the set. How can I get a big set of girls to accept me into their group so I can chill with them? Do I even need them to accept me in the group to pull some ass? Can I extract a girl from the set without resistance from the friends?

Before you respond, understand that if it’s a two set I will be fine, that’s no problem. But in Cabo, I have a feeling there are going to be huge fucking sets, like 7-8 girls and I haven’t encountered such a situation before.

Please only post relevant information. Thanks guys
__________________
Moondoggy;240199 wrote:

@ Superman2003 - DUDE, I have been going at it for a while now, meeting lots of guys in the community and nobody has as much core belief in themselves as you. In all seriousness you have the strongest core confidence I have ever been around. I was thinking about that.
Login or register to post.
#1
Superman2003

Superman2003

Senior Member

Join Date: 11/29/2007 | Posts: 280

REDAFehT wrote:
Add value. Be social and talk to everyone.
Dear Sir, thank you for adding value to my thread. Thank you with the most respect and courtesy, your a scholar and a gentleman.
__________________
Moondoggy;240199 wrote:

@ Superman2003 - DUDE, I have been going at it for a while now, meeting lots of guys in the community and nobody has as much core belief in themselves as you. In all seriousness you have the strongest core confidence I have ever been around. I was thinking about that.
Login or register to post.
#2
Superman2003

Superman2003

Senior Member

Join Date: 11/29/2007 | Posts: 280

jRad wrote:
Hey dude,

The main problem a lot of guys face when approaching really big sets is simply seeking validation - they see 8 or 9 hotties all lined up in a row and feel the need to 'grab and hold their attention' - because otherwise, they'll get blown out. If you have that mindset going into a set, of COURSE you're going to get blown out. 

The best way that has ALWAYS worked for me, is to simply go up to them in a VERY relaxed state, and make an observation about them - anything. I like using situational openers, these ALWAYS happen spur-of-the-moment. I remember a few nights ago, there were 5 girls. One of them yelled, then they all started yelling and laughing. I simply walked up and was like 'yoooo why are you yelling?!' with a smirk on my face. BAM. Opened up the conversation.

When you deal with big sets it IS harder to keep their attention held for a very long time. They're meeting other friends, maybe there's a cockblock and they pull some friends away, they want to go to the bathroom etc. I usually open the set as a whole right at the beginning for about 20 seconds, and from there zero in on 2 or 3 of the girls (usually the ones that are right infront of you) - discard the rest. Because the other girls don't have long attention spans and if it's a huge group, it's ridiculous to think you can 'monkey dance' for them all night and they'll be genuinely interested. It's rare. So just open the group as a whole first, zero in on a few, and then gradually zero in on your girl you want.

Hope that helps.
I completely understand what you are saying and your right. When I open a two set, I joke around with them  a lot (Entertainer), make friends with them both, then start escalating with the one I like. That usually works. I cant do that with a 8 set, I cant hold all those women's attention for very long. So what I should do is open the set, pick 3 girls, then start running game and pretend the rest arn't there? If I can get three girls full attention I can handle the rest. I just want to make sure the set behind them doesn't start to pull them away from me or distract them. I also dont want to be standing the whole time while talking to the two or three girls, It will look uncomfortable. Is there any other way to get in with the group? If I can get the group to accept me I will pull much easier.
__________________
Moondoggy;240199 wrote:

@ Superman2003 - DUDE, I have been going at it for a while now, meeting lots of guys in the community and nobody has as much core belief in themselves as you. In all seriousness you have the strongest core confidence I have ever been around. I was thinking about that.
Login or register to post.
#3
Alejandro!

Alejandro!

Respected Member

Join Date: 01/14/2008 | Posts: 784

If Cabo is anything like Mexico City (which I highly doubt), U will encounter huge ass sets all the time. It´s awfully different here than it is in other parts of the country or other countries. Sure, u can also find the girl who wants it and things like our behaviors do work the same here as well.. it´s the hightened sense of mistrust on strangers that makes this whole thing different here. If it isn´t like MC, u got it easy, given it´s a partying central and mostly "Americanized", so approaches like the American approaches are expected. But do read on, in case you bump into people like this:

So, key thing, be the fun cool guy who doesn´t disrespect them. Seriously.Make them feel you are a "safe" dude. Usually, befriending the guys first, but not necessarily, it´s just easier to put the guys at ease than the girls here (if the girls don´t feel like the liquored up macho wannabe will want to kick your ass for talking to them, your job will be easier), you can play around with that one, for I have not seen an absolulte best, it really depends on a case by case basis. Although guys will assume you know the girl from a long time if you´re at the level you describe, and they´ll be mostly cool about it, just don´t be rude and ignore them if they´re someone the girl´s care about (friend, cousin, pseudo date, etc..) and if you plan to hang around if you´re not isolating her.

Figure out who´s with whom early on. Mexico is a country where family values are the cornerstone of society. Whereas mostly everywhere else around the world (based on my reading, experiences, and talking to people from other countries) is the University Students/ Professionals, mostly due to the fact that people here don´t leave home to go to school and some even stay at their parent´s until their 30 and want to live on their own or marry, which is not unusual and not frowned upon at all (fucked up if u ask me, but it´s a custom and almost expected). This translates hugely into and even all the way down to little things like meeting new people while out (you best bet is always a good referral, meaning u are introduced by someone who knows u´re cool to be with) and how some things are harder to present (for example the idea of a ONS is far more "punished" by society here, than in the States, although girls -and pretty hot ones- have admitted to me that they have done it and don´t judge it, it just has to be with the right person and NOT have any social repercussions - ie when they´re out with their cousins who will tell their moms, etc - it´s just that this society is way more possessive, insecure and with such scarcity mentality about everything, that this BS comes about) I once went out with the exotic Austinite persona to try some shit out and they accepted "my" culture, thus my advances because it´s who I was and where I was from, but when I went out as the local that I am, things seemed to get harder, because they are predisposed to thinking you will judge them like the rest of the Mexican men do or would.
Therefore almost EVERY GUY AND GIRL I KNOW, who is in a relationship, goes out with their significant other. Like they are glued to each other. And I´m not generalizing. Things are so poorly structured here, that time is but a luxury to have, so people tend to combine both time with their significant other and going out, have fun. Which hugely results in a lot of girls in Mexico having a BF of some sort, if he´s not with them, it just seems more convinient. There are of course exceptions and I have succeeded here despite that fact.

But I digress.

Find out who´s with whom fast and be honest with the guys about wanting to meet their friend. Sometimes they´ll take it good, sometimes bad, and when it´s bad, they´ll just let u go elsewhere. They only thing they don´t want is to A) be disrespected and B ) for u to be a weirdo who will make all of them uncomfortable.

Once u figure that out, it really is a matter of who the girl is really there with. Some groups meet up there, some come in one car, some walked or got there alone (rare). The key thing I´ve seen is, that if the girl pays some attention to someone else in the group, you address that person and win that person over. She is obviously worried/ interested in  her in some way / cares about her/him, whatever..  You don´t have to befriend people who are unnecessary for the pull, u just have to seem cool and safe to them; unless u want to make friends for later and so, then by all means go make friends. We like the exotic foreinger if he can bring something to the table.

Once everyone´s cool with u and u have addressed those whom the girl cares the most for that night, it´s as per usual. I remember this very cute girl was with a group of like 6 dudes and 2 other girls who were dancing among themselves and the guys. I reach over the table and eye code a WTF is up with the guy´s moves, we exchange a couple of things, all in the meantime I was kind of assessing the guys reactions to me talking to her and her own. Nobody seemed to mind and there was no one I had to reassure, so I just told her to come around the table and went to the bathroom with her, for a quieter place to chat. Later her best friend came over and I had to address that, and she was the only one out of a 10 people group, except at the valet, when everyone was getting their car, where I had to fuck around with the guys a little bit, who later validated I am indeed an ok guy and to take care of the girl. We left in her car together.
Here, more than anywhere else I´ve been, if the girl is super cool with you, she´ll fend off any other interrupters, she´ll calm everyone else down about you. But if you play it like I mentioned, little by little you´ll see patterns and will more effectively get the girls, without any unnecessary hurdles. But this is how I currently do it and have great success. Not to mention that the people from that night, will welcome u to their parties or whatev if you were savvy enough to talk to them as well. IMO it just says all the best things about u.

All this may sound very similar to many other places in the world, and typically, I would not argue this, but having lived in the U.S. and here a few years and feeling out the vibe and rules here, it´s the easiest way things go down. There are always other ways. but this one works for me just great.

Let us know how it goes..
Login or register to post.
#4
Superman2003

Superman2003

Senior Member

Join Date: 11/29/2007 | Posts: 280

Alex! wrote:
If Cabo is anything like Mexico City (which I highly doubt), U will encounter huge ass sets all the time. It´s awfully different here than it is in other parts of the country or other countries. Sure, u can also find the girl who wants it and things like our behaviors do work the same here as well.. it´s the hightened sense of mistrust on strangers that makes this whole thing different here. If it isn´t like MC, u got it easy, given it´s a partying central and mostly "Americanized", so approaches like the American approaches are expected. But do read on, in case you bump into people like this:

So, key thing, be the fun cool guy who doesn´t disrespect them. Seriously.Make them feel you are a "safe" dude. Usually, befriending the guys first, but not necessarily, it´s just easier to put the guys at ease than the girls here (if the girls don´t feel like the liquored up macho wannabe will want to kick your ass for talking to them, your job will be easier), you can play around with that one, for I have not seen an absolulte best, it really depends on a case by case basis. Although guys will assume you know the girl from a long time if you´re at the level you describe, and they´ll be mostly cool about it, just don´t be rude and ignore them if they´re someone the girl´s care about (friend, cousin, pseudo date, etc..) and if you plan to hang around if you´re not isolating her.

Figure out who´s with whom early on. Mexico is a country where family values are the cornerstone of society. Whereas mostly everywhere else around the world (based on my reading, experiences, and talking to people from other countries) is the University Students/ Professionals, mostly due to the fact that people here don´t leave home to go to school and some even stay at their parent´s until their 30 and want to live on their own or marry, which is not unusual and not frowned upon at all (fucked up if u ask me, but it´s a custom and almost expected). This translates hugely into and even all the way down to little things like meeting new people while out (you best bet is always a good referral, meaning u are introduced by someone who knows u´re cool to be with) and how some things are harder to present (for example the idea of a ONS is far more "punished" by society here, than in the States, although girls -and pretty hot ones- have admitted to me that they have done it and don´t judge it, it just has to be with the right person and NOT have any social repercussions - ie when they´re out with their cousins who will tell their moms, etc - it´s just that this society is way more possessive, insecure and with such scarcity mentality about everything, that this BS comes about) I once went out with the exotic Austinite persona to try some shit out and they accepted "my" culture, thus my advances because it´s who I was and where I was from, but when I went out as the local that I am, things seemed to get harder, because they are predisposed to thinking you will judge them like the rest of the Mexican men do or would.
Therefore almost EVERY GUY AND GIRL I KNOW, who is in a relationship, goes out with their significant other. Like they are glued to each other. And I´m not generalizing. Things are so poorly structured here, that time is but a luxury to have, so people tend to combine both time with their significant other and going out, have fun. Which hugely results in a lot of girls in Mexico having a BF of some sort, if he´s not with them, it just seems more convinient. There are of course exceptions and I have succeeded here despite that fact.

But I digress.

Find out who´s with whom fast and be honest with the guys about wanting to meet their friend. Sometimes they´ll take it good, sometimes bad, and when it´s bad, they´ll just let u go elsewhere. They only thing they don´t want is to A) be disrespected and B ) for u to be a weirdo who will make all of them uncomfortable.

Once u figure that out, it really is a matter of who the girl is really there with. Some groups meet up there, some come in one car, some walked or got there alone (rare). The key thing I´ve seen is, that if the girl pays some attention to someone else in the group, you address that person and win that person over. She is obviously worried/ interested in  her in some way / cares about her/him, whatever..  You don´t have to befriend people who are unnecessary for the pull, u just have to seem cool and safe to them; unless u want to make friends for later and so, then by all means go make friends. We like the exotic foreinger if he can bring something to the table.

Once everyone´s cool with u and u have addressed those whom the girl cares the most for that night, it´s as per usual. I remember this very cute girl was with a group of like 6 dudes and 2 other girls who were dancing among themselves and the guys. I reach over the table and eye code a WTF is up with the guy´s moves, we exchange a couple of things, all in the meantime I was kind of assessing the guys reactions to me talking to her and her own. Nobody seemed to mind and there was no one I had to reassure, so I just told her to come around the table and went to the bathroom with her, for a quieter place to chat. Later her best friend came over and I had to address that, and she was the only one out of a 10 people group, except at the valet, when everyone was getting their car, where I had to fuck around with the guys a little bit, who later validated I am indeed an ok guy and to take care of the girl. We left in her car together.
Here, more than anywhere else I´ve been, if the girl is super cool with you, she´ll fend off any other interrupters, she´ll calm everyone else down about you. But if you play it like I mentioned, little by little you´ll see patterns and will more effectively get the girls, without any unnecessary hurdles. But this is how I currently do it and have great success. Not to mention that the people from that night, will welcome u to their parties or whatev if you were savvy enough to talk to them as well. IMO it just says all the best things about u.

All this may sound very similar to many other places in the world, and typically, I would not argue this, but having lived in the U.S. and here a few years and feeling out the vibe and rules here, it´s the easiest way things go down. There are always other ways. but this one works for me just great.

Let us know how it goes..
Dude, thank you for taking the time to write all of that. I'm going to copy it and re-read it a couple times so it stays in my head. Every country I have been to, I have had to adjust my game to the culture. It usually takes me a couple weeks to figure it out, but after reading this I can already get the vibe, it will help tremendously. Thanks a lot man
__________________
Moondoggy;240199 wrote:

@ Superman2003 - DUDE, I have been going at it for a while now, meeting lots of guys in the community and nobody has as much core belief in themselves as you. In all seriousness you have the strongest core confidence I have ever been around. I was thinking about that.
Login or register to post.
#5
Distant Light

Distant Light

Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/22/2006 | Posts: 2390

This is like my bread and butter...

Most people have a hard time in this area because they are NOT HAVING FUN! You must have fun, have fun, have motherfucking fun...

Guys tend to roll up like VTs trying to kidnap the girl out of the group hoping to encounter the least resistance possible.  What you'll end up getting eventually is a chick who walks off to go back to her group, eventually. Personally, I'm only out to have FUN so when I show up it's there opportunity to meet me and have a memorable experience. Groups are ALWAYS showing to have an epic time because they want a shared experience together.

Fuck all this "Dancing Monkey", "Entertainer Guy" labels we use, just have fun...
-  I love going up like "Jeepers Creepers" or "King in his village" just doing whatever the fuck I want and have them spectate. Jeeper Creepers, is like I'm smelling the group to find out which body part I want, so I roll up physical as fuck on my girl and then I look at other's in the group an mess with them. King, rolls in his village where all the people stand and wait to be qualified by him, I roll up doing whatever I want and asking different chicks different questions and just having fun.

-  I'm having fun with THE GROUP not the specific girl so from an outside perspective it looks like a cool guy having fun with girls and somewhere within the group is the chick he fucks. It's like this because I'm SEXUAL with all women, I treat no girl different regardless if there ugly or hot. People always TRY to get there woman when you should assume all women already want you so there isn't any TRYING or DOING, it just happens because of how you are. When your having fun, your 100% just having fun and everything else is an added bonus.

Fun = BEING SEXUAL...I'm sexual as fuck and as a result women act accordingly.
Fun = Meeting people for the sake of meeting people...I don't stand around chatting with people for hours, I'm all over the place
Fun = Helping others have fun...Everyone in the world wants to have fun, when it comes to groups they will SEEK YOU

Reason I say fuck dancing monkey and entertainer guy labels is because you block yourself from HELPING OTHERS have fun which if everyone did then they will notice a different type of CONNECTION/BOND being created that most never experience. Many things could be interpreted as dancing monkey or entertainerish if your going out ONLY to have fun.

HOWEVER, its about intention and you aren't doing any of those actions for the sake of getting a reaction or moving closer to a goal, it's genuinely to have fun. Everything else that happens as a result of having fun is just a bonus, this is why you'll end up saying "Wow, I was just doing xyz and this and that happened". -  I've had countless people invite me to there table for drinks
-  I've had the friend tell me to pull my girl
-  I've had my girl tell me to pull her
-  I've had the group leave me with her
-  I've had girl's open up once they realize I already knew there group
-  I've got blownout, met the group and all of a sudden the girl is willing to talk
-  I've had a group clap as they see me take her to get a taxi

Most recent was a mixed 6set of 4 girls and 2 guys which I then heard the BF saying this his girl "You can't tell me this is the best night ever" and she responds "Yes it is". What proceeded next was shots, her licking his chest, and some chick dry humping me. Keep in mind I had zero interest in any of the girls it was just a result of me having fun. Right after a tall blondie walks by an I grab her hair which resulted in us doing different facial expressions. 2mins later a tall brunette who's even hotter opens me and now I'm standing with two 6'2 looking chicks, escalating with both. This type of stuff is just an added bonus for me having fun.

Being a person who ultimately just has fun will get you in the group, it's assumed that they accept you because if you leave it will potentially kill the experience there having, so if your actually interested in a chick and trying to pull they won't bother much because it just so happened that things unfolded where you and one of the girls are fooling around.

"Lucky her, she gets to get fucked by that cool guy"

Again this isn't for most people but I truly enjoy having amazing experiences over everything else which is why I just have fun letting it all unfold. Being that open will give you new ideas and forms of expression. I can't explain how many times chicks have run up to me or while talking asked where the AFTER PARTY will be. My most consistent way of pulling is to have "Celebration Sex", which happens after having such an amazing experience that sex is a must for celebrating such an amazing time.
Login or register to post.
#6
EazyDoesIt

EazyDoesIt

Respected Member

Join Date: 02/24/2009 | Posts: 673

A few simple tips!! I like some of the contributions that have already been made, so I'll make some new ones!!

1) In every group setting. It's nearly impossible to have everyone's attention. 3-4 people naturally gravitate towards you and the REST gravitate somewhere else. Simply deal with the girls who are naturally interested in you. HOWEVER, it doesn't hurt to throw a comment out at one of the fringe girls. I do this all the time. For example, i'm with 8 girls. I only have the attention of 3 of them. And let's say i notice one of the other girls is drinking slower than the rest. I might go off on a tangent and flippantly say, "So, what's wrong with this one?" Talking in the direction of the fringe girl not drinking. And they'll be like what? Huh? And I'll just say, "This one's nursing her drink!! I thought you girls knew how to party. What kind of lame sorority is this!!" Playfully of course. Chances are the girl will start to qualify herself. [ I drank too much last night! OR I don't feel like drinking tonight." It doesn't matter. The moral of the story. You were able to get her INVESTED into your interaction. And the comment about being lame sorority girls. That will probably get the attention of a few of the other girls as well. Of course, all of this is on a playful vibe. I'm always sprinkling in observational and situational comments like this. This keeps them all involved on some level and creates a desire to want to get more involved in the interaction. This is where self amusement and just sayin absurd shit (socially calibrated of course) takes over and works in your favor.

2) Role Playing. Make sure you ADOPT one of the girls in the group as your NEW BESTIE or LITTLE SISTER. This is a FUCKING MONEY MOVE. The most natural way to do this. When one of the girls says something you really like. You automatically HUG her and say something like, "OMG. I love this girl. This is like my new fucking best friend!!" But only do this as geniune approval. Don't do it as some tactic!! OR in a similar situation where some girl said something you approve of. You say, "OMG. You are so fucking cute. You're like my little sister!!" Hugging is good! Just fucking grab her and hug her! In this setting its not overly aggressive, creepy or weird. And than you stick with that ROLE PLAY for the rest of the night. If you can get a BFF and a LITTLE SISTER. Boom goes the dynamite!! That's two girls that LOVE YOU and will completely neutralize the rest of the group from any cockblocking. If you tell a girl she is your little sis. It's impossible for her to dislike you!!! And for the rest of the night be like, "Hey BFF.....  blah, blah, blah...." and "Hey Little Sis... blah, blah, blah..." It's hard for the other girls to form a mutiny against you if several of the girls really really like you. Those few girls will completely neutralize the group. TRUST ME. And it doesn't hurt to occasionally compliment the whole group. Saying shit like, "SO FAR, you're my favorite sorority in Cabo!!"  OR "I want to be an honorary member of your sorority. Against my best judgement, I like you girls." Make sure most of the girls can hear you but don't over do this shit. Just sprinkle it in here and there. Shit like this makes you likeable to the WHOLE group. It's hard to disprove of you if you demonstrate your totally down with them!! Right??

3) Incorporate yourself in to the group. Figure out a way to be a crucial part of their FUN. For example. Buy a round of shots. If you cant afford to purchase a round of shots or you don't want to buy drinks!! Get somebody else to buy a round of shots. This builds group comradarie!! Between yourself and the girls. One way to get free drinks. Find a couple of guys at the bar who are choding around being observers!! Approach them and say, "These girls are out of control. You should definately party with them!!" Chances are they are going to make up some bullshit excuses so they don't seem lame. "I need a couple more drinks first." Standard bullshit. The reality is they will probably stand there all night or awkwardly approach them later.

I would suggest they buy the girls a round of shots by saying something like, "These girls will love you for it!!" In my experience, most guys will do this if you're able to sell it well and make it seem like it's about the girls and NOT YOU. And usually they agree because it's either this or stand around observing all night!! So, you've just facilitated a WIN/ WIN situation. I might even put some peer pressure on the the situation if the guys are hesitant, by calling over a couple of the girls and saying, "How awesome would these guys be if they bought a round of shots for you girls?!" AGAIN, make it about the GIRLS!! Chances are the girls will be like Whooo Hooo and shit!! What are these guys going to say? No?? Not if they are your average Chode.

Even go as far as making a shot recommendation. Kamikaze's or Lemon Drops are perfect because hardly anyone ever objects. As opposed to Tequilla or Jaeger where 2-3 girls will tell you they cant drink Tequilla. But most importantly TAKE CHARGE. I've actually accomplished this task of getting a group of guys to buy shots or drinks 100's of times. It doesn't have to be shots. But I like shots if its EARLY because the TOAST opens up an opportunity to be the LEADER and have ALL EYES focused on YOU. In a fucked up sort of way. By recommending what everyone drinks and making the toast. You'll actually get the credit for the shots without spending any of the money!! Make a fun toast. Don't be lame!! And even crazier, the guys buying the shots are actually going to LOVE YOU simply for being a cool fucking facilitator and social connector to HOT ASS girls. BINGO. You've just made yourself the ALPHA dog. These poor saps might even start buying you drinks for the rest of the night. I swear its happened to me before. Random dudes just buying me drinks in appreciation for helping them open some girls. Meanwhile, you secretly know these guys don't have a shot in hell. But that's not your problem. And honestly, there are enough girls to go around if somehow one of the guys pulled off a miracle.

Another way to make it fun. Toss out challenges to different girls. Challenges are fun. I bet you can't get that guy over there to buy you a drink! I bet I have better dance moves than you! I bet you will be passed out before midnight. You seem like a light weight!! I'll bet you that I finish my first 3 drinks before you even finish 2 drinks! I bet I make out with somebody before you do! It doesn't matter!! For whatever reasons, girls like to be playfully challenged. It becomes something to occupy them. It's interesting for them. If you can challenge multiple girls in the group on different challenges. You've taken another step in being the fun social guy they want to hang out with that night. And if you're a sexual guy who knows how to close. You're not in any danger of being the entertaining monkey/ who gets friendzoned. You're simply being social. And you have tons of time to pour on sexual intent and demonstrate your masulinity!! These are just a few small things you can do AT FIRST to DISARM the group and make them FEEL COMFORTABLE AROUND YOU.

From here, you'll just select a girl you like and once you have the group's approval and acceptance. STANDARD game. You've now eliminated most of the possible obstacles!!

THESE ARE JUST A FEW TIPS. But hope it HELPS.
Login or register to post.
#7
Superman2003

Superman2003

Senior Member

Join Date: 11/29/2007 | Posts: 280

Eazy and Distant - This shit is golden. Thank you. I'm copying all of this and saving it for re-reading.

Eazy - Everything you say is spot on.

So much information here guys, I'm going to have to sit down and carefully review all of it. Thanks a lot to everyone for taking the time to write such detailed info.
__________________
Moondoggy;240199 wrote:

@ Superman2003 - DUDE, I have been going at it for a while now, meeting lots of guys in the community and nobody has as much core belief in themselves as you. In all seriousness you have the strongest core confidence I have ever been around. I was thinking about that.
Login or register to post.
#8
FoodBuddha~

FoodBuddha~

Trusted Member

Join Date: 07/11/2007 | Posts: 3978

 this thread turned into very high cash value... I have nothing more to add
__________________
-------

The only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved, desirous of everything
at the same time, the ones who never yawn
or say a commonplace thing, but
burn, burn, burn,
like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding
like spiders ac r o s s the stars.

-Kerouac
Login or register to post.
#9

Rich~

Trusted Member

Join Date: 09/19/2006 | Posts: 1576

Hunter® wrote:
With a large group I tend to:

A) Pick out the leader and make sure we are cool w each other

B) Announce to the group that me and my girl are "together now" (natural tim times)

c) Just go for my girl and disengage group.

Hope this helps.

Hunter
YEP me too.  All the advice has been wicked so far, but thats what I find most congruent.  Step direct to the chick, then *maybe* turn to friends "Hey she's cute, I'm gonna talk to /borrow her for a sec", if she's entrenched in the group.  If not, just pretend they arent there...

Probably good advice to pick out and address the leader.  I dont even do that, but yes thats probably a solid move.

I think Brad said he treats anything other than a 2set as a lone wolf.  Makes most sense to me.
Login or register to post.
#10
Trig

Trig

Trusted Member

Join Date: 05/03/2007 | Posts: 1955

I like to think of dealing with large groups like dealing with a group of employees instead of trying to "break into their group"  you need to establish yourself as their leader. (They may not like you but make goddamn sure they respect you.)  Once you establish yourself as the leader and the one that will be making all further decisions you can start befriending. 
Login or register to post.