THE FORUMS

October 25th, 2014
Girl: "You know you want to fuck me"
Your rating: None Average: 2 (5 votes)
Bookmark and Share

nosqueeze

Junior Member

Join Date: 02/07/2010 | Posts: 21

or "You wish you could fuck me" or "I know you want to sleep with me"

I just started wondering what other people use for this. I sometimes get girls that won't stop telling me that I want to fuck them, for 9's and 10's I can't qualify them in any way on this. 

I say no and when they keep saying it, I tell them to shut up, but I know that's not right in many cases. When I've tried out "You wish," it's consistently blown it.

Anyone elses game here?
Login or register to post.
#1
Arnaut

Arnaut

Senior Member

Join Date: 07/09/2009 | Posts: 236

nosqueeze wrote:
"You want to fuck me." "Oh, damn. It was in my eyes... wasn't it? " Lazer eyes. Grin. Slow down the vibe. She tried to get you to break the tension. Now get her to.
"I know you want to sleep with me" "Oh, cool. We're on the same page then. Anyway, blahblahblah"

I just started wondering what other people use for this. I sometimes get girls that won't stop telling me that I want to fuck them, for 9's and 10's I can't qualify them in any way on this.
Don't qualify them on this. Own your sexuality. Your intent probably isn't coming through enough, you're probably being too indirect, and it's a sign of weakness. They're testing you on it. When you say "No" or "You Wish", it's like you're trying to keep your hand a secret, and hide the fact you want to fuck her. Your attitude should be: Yeah, I want to fuck you. I'm a sexual guy, I fuck. I don't know you, yet, but if you're cool, we might have fun."

Try playing with something like this:
"You want to fuck me."
"No! I'm a good boy, I'm waiting until marriage, when my fairy godmother can give me away, and the wizard of oz will live happily ever after" .... all while you're SHAMEFULLY ESCALATING ON HER. 


She'll probably laugh and brush you off, but she'll get the message. You're a sexual guy. These are just ways to react to her shit-test. 
Remember, though, that the shit-test is an indicator of something misfiring in the beginning of your approach. You're probably not being congruent. Guy who approaches = initial indicator of intent and manliness. Approach and interaction is soft and lacking sexual subtext = Guy isn't owning his sexuality and manliness. Make sense?


__________________
------------------------------------------------------------------------
poi s'ascose nel foco che gli affina - the refining fire
Login or register to post.
#2
Svall

Svall

Trusted Member

Join Date: 01/21/2009 | Posts: 1084

The post above mine is good.

However, Ive got that statement alot of times. Try this out "Hey, Im just trying to help you win", works fine.
__________________
Login or register to post.
#3
haiqu

haiqu

Trusted Member

Join Date: 10/24/2007 | Posts: 1544

"Are you like ... psychotic, or um ... psychedelic or something?"

"Do you mean psychic?"

"No."

Just talk nonsense.
Login or register to post.
#4

Greg™

Respected Member

Join Date: 11/13/2007 | Posts: 794

 Any point where you`re defending yourself when a girl says this or ANYTHING like this, is lights out.
__________________
Tim Bootcamp Vancouver April 08
Login or register to post.
#5

nosqueeze

Junior Member

Join Date: 02/07/2010 | Posts: 21

Arnaut wrote:

nosqueeze wrote:
Own your sexuality. Your intent probably isn't coming through enough, you're probably being too indirect, and it's a sign of weakness. They're testing you on it. When you say "No" or "You Wish", it's like you're trying to keep your hand a secret, and hide the fact you want to fuck her. Your attitude should be: Yeah, I want to fuck you. I'm a sexual guy, I fuck. I don't know you, yet, but if you're cool, we might have fun."





Great advice from everyone, I think that your post applies particularly to me though Arnaut. I wait way too long to escalate, I even get girls telling me that after the fact.. guess that'll be my next stepping stone =) 

Login or register to post.
#6

thuriel

Senior Member

Join Date: 09/24/2006 | Posts: 259

Perfect answer is...
Yes.
but say it like u meant it'
Say it like you REALLY WANT TO FUCK HER.
Look deep in her eyes, and tell her "Yes, i would like to fuck you- In ways your innocent little mind cant even comprehend"
and then?
AND THEN U FUCKING DELIVER.

enough of this perfect answer Faggotry.
Login or register to post.
#7
Distant Light

Distant Light

Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/22/2006 | Posts: 2390

Haha that's because 9 times out of 10...

YOU DO

Personally I've never got this because I honestly never sold just because chick is hot since there are many hot chicks around and in my mind I can choose who I want. However, I will only select the best. In my mind if your getting this then it's clear that you were ready to have SEX from jumpstreet but now your waiting for her to sorta "Give it to you".

I don't like that dynamic and I haven't fallen into that dynamic for a long time now because every chick I'm willing to walk away from and I don't care about messing with her at all. It's her job to show me that she's the best woman out of the bunch.

From that viewpoint I've actually told chicks "I might just fuck you at the end of the night" with amazing results because just by the way I am and how I go about life it's 100% clear that just because she is an attractive woman doesn't mean I'll fuck her. She's attractive but the other 10 women in my phone or in the room are attractive too, plus the millions of women who never even got the opportunity to meet me yet. Competition is HIGH!!! So her just looking good doesn't cut it.

From there this whole situation becomes irrelevant and if a chick actually did say that to me my response would be something along...

"I'm so sorry I didn't realize you were waiting for me to fuck you...Are you sure you'll be able to handle? According to my charts your legs will buckle from the fordham strokes that I'd give you and your a screamer so you might get me evicted...Go train and ask to fuck me again when you can handle me."

In my mind every chick is trying to win me over so I hear what I want to hear and in this case she just asked to fuck me and she just left herself wide open for me to mind fuck her. A real life example...

Awhile back before I ended up in the state of mind I'm currently in I used to have chicks implying that everything I did was just a way to end up FUCKING her. I used to genuinely enjoy doing what I did to mindfuck chicks so I'd just stop saying "Look your fucking up the experience, I could easily have come in thinking O WOW I'M MAKING OUT TIME TO FUCK!!!! but instead I enjoy the mating dance, we already know where it's heading so why not enjoy the experience."

That moment where I switch on the bit of the "Desperate" man who just madeout and now wants to just go fuck they'd always crack up and when we start making out again they had fully LET GO. One chick had me just lay back as she turns me on. From there I'd just say "Lets Go" and we were gone.
Login or register to post.
#8
6am.sedna

6am.sedna

Respected Member

Join Date: 10/24/2008 | Posts: 433

Svall wrote:
The post above mine is good.

However, Ive got that statement alot of times. Try this out "Hey, Im just trying to help you win", works fine.
Damn...where did I hear that phrase from??? I could swear I heard that before, not sure whether from Jeffy or RSD in general, or a film
__________________
 "Every facet, every department of your mind, is to be programmed by you; and unless you assume your rightful responsibility, and begin to program your own mind, the world will program it for you." -- Evil Nine - Cakehole 
Login or register to post.
#9
Steve-0!

Steve-0!

Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/08/2008 | Posts: 1577

Haha... It's cute because you think you have a chance with me.
__________________
Bootcamp of Champions - Mar' 09! Austin Resurrection Crew !  - Embrace Uncertainty
Ozzie - July '09 - London - Destroy your social self and become you.

 "In those moments that most people say I can't,  most people say self preservation, most people say what if?... We say "What if?" the other way. What if you land it? What if it is possible?" - Travis Pastrana - X Games Movie   "i'm not in this world to live you up to your expectations. And your not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee If you are taking more action than anyone else, why should you care about their opinion?" ~Derek "I want to see the world through my own eyes not in the reflection of others." - "While you standing around looking dumb. I make it happen, taking action over time. Got damn good at it too!" - T.I.
Login or register to post.
#10

Greg™

Respected Member

Join Date: 11/13/2007 | Posts: 794

sounds fake
Steve-0! wrote:
Haha... It's cute because you think you have a chance with me.
__________________
Tim Bootcamp Vancouver April 08
Login or register to post.