THE FORUMS

March 24th, 2017
SF Instructor Assistant Position
Your rating: None Average: 5 (3 votes)
Bookmark and Share
#21
Lodewijkp

Lodewijkp

Member

Join Date: 02/03/2010 | Posts: 45

well ... nice offer .. sound interesting ....

however i don't like SF and i like to sarge alone, il probably get gay tendancies around jeff anyway.

good luck finding instructors

ps. if you ever need an assistant instructor when visiting the netherlands, i know alot of skilled guys that live there
__________________
Cold approaches: - 189
Dates achieved: -16
Phone numbers: -8
Kiss closes: -3
ONS's: 0
Day2 achievements: 10
Login or register to post.
#22
Abower

Abower

Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/26/2007 | Posts: 1762

Prince Of Persia wrote:
Dave's second interview is tomorrow, by golly I hope he gets it. I need an excuse to visit SF
Yeah I hope so too. He needs to learn how to be a ninja, blending in with the environment, subtlety. When he was filming with us, he was like "IT DOESNT MATTER IF SHE SEES ME FILMING" as I am slowly placing my palm on my face...lol

Good luck frenchboy!
__________________

"Sipping water in the hardest clubs with the hottest girls brah."
Login or register to post.
#23
jlaix

jlaix

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 8762

Abower wrote:

Prince Of Persia wrote:
Dave's second interview is tomorrow, by golly I hope he gets it. I need an excuse to visit SF
Yeah I hope so too. He needs to learn how to be a ninja, blending in with the environment, subtlety. When he was filming with us, he was like "IT DOESNT MATTER IF SHE SEES ME FILMING" as I am slowly placing my palm on my face...lol

Good luck frenchboy!

Good to know, this will be a topic for the second interview for sure. Can't have dumb fucks on squad. 
__________________

          
 
Login or register to post.
#24
jlaix

jlaix

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 8762

Lodewijkp wrote:
well ... nice offer .. sound interesting ....

however i don't like SF and i like to sarge alone, il probably get gay tendancies around jeff anyway.

good luck finding instructors

ps. if you ever need an assistant instructor when visiting the netherlands, i know alot of skilled guys that live there
This is not an instructor position. The applicant's skill level at game is a secondary consideration at best. 
__________________

          
 
Login or register to post.
#25
jlaix

jlaix

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 8762

Lodewijkp wrote:
well ... nice offer .. sound interesting ....

however i don't like SF and i like to sarge alone, il probably get gay tendancies around jeff anyway.

good luck finding instructors

ps. if you ever need an assistant instructor when visiting the netherlands, i know alot of skilled guys that live there
This is not an instructor position. The applicant's skill level at game is a secondary consideration at best. 
__________________

          
 
Login or register to post.
#26
jlaix

jlaix

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 8762

Fair enough I guess, but given the extremely talented pool of applicants this go round, it's really not about who's competent or "good enough," but which guy is truly the BEST. This is gonna be a very tough decision. All I can say at this point is your boy made it to the second round.

Somebody's going to be disappointed, and it's not going to be because they weren't good enough. 
__________________

          
 
Login or register to post.
#27
Souteneur

Souteneur

Trusted Member

Join Date: 06/05/2007 | Posts: 1658

Final interview goes like this ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNzitev3r9Q


Go to 1:00....
__________________
"How soon 'not now' becomes 'never'."

How to sext like a master
Login or register to post.
#28
natlex

natlex

Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/25/2009 | Posts: 1481

God I love that movie.
Souteneur wrote:
Final interview goes like this ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNzitev3r9Q


Go to 1:00....



__________________
My FR Thread, My newer blog on health expirements/nutrition & my blog on making money online since late 2010 (SEO mostly, outdated now since I do PPC since 2012 and stopped updating it)
Login or register to post.
#29
FoodBuddha~

FoodBuddha~

Trusted Member

Join Date: 07/11/2007 | Posts: 3978

here we go again Maaaaatt Daaaaamon

(btw, totally fuckin jealous of the dude who gets this opportunity... If I lived in the area, I would have applied.  May the gangsterest gangster win)
__________________
-------

The only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved, desirous of everything
at the same time, the ones who never yawn
or say a commonplace thing, but
burn, burn, burn,
like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding
like spiders ac r o s s the stars.

-Kerouac
Login or register to post.
#30
Abower

Abower

Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/26/2007 | Posts: 1762

Any updates on this?
__________________

"Sipping water in the hardest clubs with the hottest girls brah."
Login or register to post.