THE FORUMS

May 23rd, 2017
Limiting Belief: I have a turban and a beard
Your rating: None Average: 3 (2 votes)
Bookmark and Share
#31
Sgt.Progress

Sgt.Progress

Senior Member

Join Date: 11/24/2009 | Posts: 118

 hey OP im a Sikh too man turban and all, dont let any of that ever faze you bro, Do what you have to do and be happy with yourself. When in comes to your turban see if the values and beliefs of what you believe correspond with keeping your hair, if they do then no one else can tell you or make you feel any different. 
__________________
 
Login or register to post.
#32

Greg™

Respected Member

Join Date: 11/13/2007 | Posts: 794

easternwolf wrote:
Surreal, I think there might be a slight difference in Osho's and OP's inner game. SLIGHT.
That's the point, pal. His own inner game is holding him back; not the beard and turban.
__________________
Tim Bootcamp Vancouver April 08
Login or register to post.
#33
Turbanpimp

Turbanpimp

Senior Member

Join Date: 12/28/2012 | Posts: 144

Yeah it is a limiting belief, I have a turban and a beard and I fuck so many white girls. I have 20 girls in rotation.
__________________
null
Login or register to post.
#34
Turbanpimp

Turbanpimp

Senior Member

Join Date: 12/28/2012 | Posts: 144

Sgt.Progress wrote:
 hey OP im a Sikh too man turban and all, dont let any of that ever faze you bro, Do what you have to do and be happy with yourself. When in comes to your turban see if the values and beliefs of what you believe correspond with keeping your hair, if they do then no one else can tell you or make you feel any different. 
Great post. dont let your turban phase you
__________________
null
Login or register to post.
#35
MakeItHappen

MakeItHappen

Respected Member

Join Date: 12/25/2011 | Posts: 529

May the Turban weeks on the Main Forum continue!

Go Real Social Turbanics Nation!!!
__________________
Login or register to post.
#36
IVIsHero

IVIsHero

Member

Join Date: 06/10/2011 | Posts: 53

Newuser wrote:

mix_master wrote:
That's a great post, man!
Newuser wrote:
Didnt really read the thread but I've heard that Sikh are badasses. If the chick doesnt know tell her about your religion and how badass Sikh people are. From I've read they've over represented in the Indian army and have many stories of bravery and valor.

Mad props.


The Kirpan is an dull, short instrument which symbolizes a Sikh's duty to come to the defense of those in peril. All baptised Sikhs should wear a short form of Kirpan (approx. 6" to 9" long) on their body. Originally, the kirpan was a sharp dagger which was actually used to defend those who were being forcibly converted by Mogul rulers, women who were raped in the streets, a person who was being robbed or beaten, etc. The true Sikh cannot turn a blind eye to such evils, thinking that they are "someone else's concern." So today, it is the duty of the true Sikh to help those who suffer unjustly, by whatever means available, whether that means alerting the police, summoning help, or literally defending those who cannot defend themselves, even if that means putting yourself in harm's way.

Sikhs make up 10–15% of all ranks in the Indian Army and 20% of its officers,[59] whilst Sikhs only forming 1.87% of the Indian population, which makes them over 10 times more likely to be a soldier and officer in the Indian Army than the average Indian.

The Sikhs played a pioneering role in India's struggle for independence from the British. They made sacrifices wholly out of proportion to their demographic strength (the Sikhs make up less than 2% of the Indian population).

(Figures below provided by Maulana Abul Azad, President of the Congress Party at the time of Indepedence.)

Out of 2125 Indians killed in the atrocities by the British, 1550 (73%) were Sikhs.

Out of 2646 Indians deported for life to the Andaman Islands (where the British exiled political and hardened criminals) 2147 (80%) were Sikhs.

Out of 127 Indians sent to the gallows, 92 (80%) were Sikhs.

At Jalliawalla Bagh out of the 1302 men, women and children slaughtered, 799 (61%) were Sikhs.

In the Indian Liberation Army, out of the 20,000 ranks and officers, 12,000 (60%) were Sikhs.

Out of 121 persons executed during the freedom struggle, 73 (60%) were Sikhs.

Im telling you they're legit. I'd be rocking my turban and beard with pride.



if true, so much respect for sikhs
__________________
Amsterdam Inner CircleRotterdam Inner Circle
There is no excuse to not be beasting
Login or register to post.
#37

Sourceprana

Member

Join Date: 09/19/2011 | Posts: 59

MakeItHappen wrote:
May the Turban weeks on the Main Forum continue!

Go Real Social Turbanics Nation!!!
hahaha , this is some jekyll & hyde type stuff
__________________
Login or register to post.
#38
Turbanpimp

Turbanpimp

Senior Member

Join Date: 12/28/2012 | Posts: 144

IVIsHero wrote:
Newuser wrote:

mix_master wrote:
That's a great post, man!
Newuser wrote:
Didnt really read the thread but I've heard that Sikh are badasses. If the chick doesnt know tell her about your religion and how badass Sikh people are. From I've read they've over represented in the Indian army and have many stories of bravery and valor.

Mad props.


The Kirpan is an dull, short instrument which symbolizes a Sikh's duty to come to the defense of those in peril. All baptised Sikhs should wear a short form of Kirpan (approx. 6" to 9" long) on their body. Originally, the kirpan was a sharp dagger which was actually used to defend those who were being forcibly converted by Mogul rulers, women who were raped in the streets, a person who was being robbed or beaten, etc. The true Sikh cannot turn a blind eye to such evils, thinking that they are "someone else's concern." So today, it is the duty of the true Sikh to help those who suffer unjustly, by whatever means available, whether that means alerting the police, summoning help, or literally defending those who cannot defend themselves, even if that means putting yourself in harm's way.

Sikhs make up 10–15% of all ranks in the Indian Army and 20% of its officers,[59] whilst Sikhs only forming 1.87% of the Indian population, which makes them over 10 times more likely to be a soldier and officer in the Indian Army than the average Indian.

The Sikhs played a pioneering role in India's struggle for independence from the British. They made sacrifices wholly out of proportion to their demographic strength (the Sikhs make up less than 2% of the Indian population).

(Figures below provided by Maulana Abul Azad, President of the Congress Party at the time of Indepedence.)

Out of 2125 Indians killed in the atrocities by the British, 1550 (73%) were Sikhs.

Out of 2646 Indians deported for life to the Andaman Islands (where the British exiled political and hardened criminals) 2147 (80%) were Sikhs.

Out of 127 Indians sent to the gallows, 92 (80%) were Sikhs.

At Jalliawalla Bagh out of the 1302 men, women and children slaughtered, 799 (61%) were Sikhs.

In the Indian Liberation Army, out of the 20,000 ranks and officers, 12,000 (60%) were Sikhs.

Out of 121 persons executed during the freedom struggle, 73 (60%) were Sikhs.

Im telling you they're legit. I'd be rocking my turban and beard with pride.



if true, so much respect for sikhs
it is true, and thanks brah
__________________
null
Login or register to post.
#39

Hamilton

Senior Member

Join Date: 11/12/2012 | Posts: 144

Tyler has videos of make outs with a big beard so it is meaningless.

You need to be leading the girl which means you need to pull her into your way of thinking.

Who cares if she had preconceptions about sikh guys in turbans before. You are going to completely pull her into a new way of viewing things=your reality.

When you lead and set the frame you decide what is cool or not and the girl follows.

In the same way, if you believe it is going to be a problem, then it probably will be.
Login or register to post.
#40
Turbanpimp

Turbanpimp

Senior Member

Join Date: 12/28/2012 | Posts: 144

Hamilton wrote:
Tyler has videos of make outs with a big beard so it is meaningless.

You need to be leading the girl which means you need to pull her into your way of thinking.

Who cares if she had preconceptions about sikh guys in turbans before. You are going to completely pull her into a new way of viewing things=your reality.

When you lead and set the frame you decide what is cool or not and the girl follows.

In the same way, if you believe it is going to be a problem, then it probably will be.
great post thats whats up. thats what I do  ,LEAD
__________________
null
Login or register to post.