THE FORUMS

January 20th, 2017
I'm done with women and there fucking games (please answer)?
Your rating: None Average: 3 (3 votes)
Bookmark and Share
#31
dloux31

dloux31

Respected Member

Join Date: 01/03/2009 | Posts: 448

I feel that kal005 is completely sincere in his frustrations - but we may be going about this all wrong. We all want to help help help him.

Remember guys - resistance is persistance. We are adding to his frustrations (albeit with good intentions) rather really helping him.
 
I say let him go! Let him take a break from gaming and wondering when to escalate, when to number close, when to call, ect ect ect..........

Can't you see guys: HE'S NOT IN HIS NATURAL DEFAULT STATE. He needs sometime away from this 'GAMING' - maybe he'll come back maybe he won't.

But I guarnteed he'll come back in a more natural, relaxed state with the dust removed from his eyes.

KAL005 - my suggestion is to forget about all this - leave the forum for a month, don't game any girls AT ALL! Just live your life and relax. Come back in a month and let us know how it was. Good luck.
__________________
I'm not a businessman. I am a business. MAN! 



TOP 3 PRINICIPLES IN LIFE
1. 80/20 PRINCIPLE 
2. SIMPLIFY EVERYTHING
3. WORK ON YOUR BUSINESS NOT IN IT 

My Fitness Page: www.dmpfitness.com
My Film/Video Production Page: www.design-magicproductions.com
My Home/Business Security Blog: https://darrylperrillouxadtdealer.tumblr.com/

My Entreprenuer goal: create a new business or stream of income every month until you become a billionaire.

Right now I'm at 5 income streams. 
Login or register to post.
#32

rigor

Member

Join Date: 09/28/2009 | Posts: 72

You say you are a student, 25 years old, and giving up? That reminds me of something...
...
...reminds me of myself. I was a bit younger, 22, also a student... And into this one girl whom I thought was special. I tried to get her to go on a date with me, but I couldn't even get that from her (getting that from her - that's how I thought of it, so of course it was a no go). Got turned down several times. Eventually, a friend I talked to about it gave me the advice "drop it and concentrate on your studies". So I did that, and more - focused my entire mind on studying, throwing away and rejecting anything except my courses. That wasn't what my friend meant, but I did it anyway. I gave up. At least for the moment.

Result? A few years later, I graduated basically without having talked to a female outside of my family during that entire time, and on top of that my grades went down because I had been a fucking idiot, cutting important parts of my life away from myself.

You say you don't get success, but you haven't seen failure. There are only two things that can make you fail. And you're not dead yet.
Login or register to post.
#33
EhhWhatsUpDoc

EhhWhatsUpDoc

Member

Join Date: 10/26/2009 | Posts: 90

Kal0051 wrote:
Whatever, I'm still done with this. This shit is driving me crazy and I can't concentrate on things I should be concentrating on (ie, school). I'm done with women, and I'm done with this fucking "game". And btw TableDance, I've done exactly what you do and I've been told it scares girls away, that by doing that I'm coming on too strong. That's why I didn't do that with the girl I last went out with. Well, doesn't matter anymore, just gotta find a way to keep my urges in check and not have them distract me anymore.

"A man following his woman was the original sin.Never follow your woman playas.It should always be the other way around." - K-Flex

Judging from your posts, you obviously have been reading a lot, implementing little, and understanding nothing.
You're a newbie with whatever years of experience with lots of information and no knowledge.

Right now you are going from chode to the "dark side". Have lots fun doing it :D Keep telling it the way it is, and let them calibrate to you or smack you in the face.

You haven't pushed yourself hard enough with intensity. It's like you have been going to the gym for months, but kept doing the wrong form (bad information, lack of understanding of things you've read), not pushing hard enough (not sticking to each set until they totally blow you out or leave), going like 4-8 times a week with random shedules (lack of discipline), or just don't have time...

And yeah I recommend taking a bootcamp when you get enough money. The way you view "PUAs" (and how mainstream is still lagging) is as if they are pushing buttons and not being themselves, and you are right. The old PU ways are all about creating impressions on the girls, while recently it has been shifting towards expressing and not impressing until you get to a level where you natural expression causes them to game you.

I have been doing this since '99. Dropped it in one year (there was only so much to learn), took it back up in 2003, dropped it in 2006, took it back up in 2008... If you quit right now, I bet money on it there will be a time in your life where you will set almost everything aside so you can just focus on this.
__________________
 
Login or register to post.
#34

Kal0051

Respected Member

Join Date: 02/09/2009 | Posts: 581

dloux31 wrote:
We are adding to his frustrations (albeit with good intentions) rather really helping him.
 


this is more or less correct. It doesn't help when guys tell me it's so easy to get girls. I finally got my best friend to shut up after years of him telling me how to get girls (basically telling me what I'm trying). But yeah, I'm not gonna try and get any girls for the next couple of months (I'm gonna be busy with work and school anyways).  Maybe in a couple months I'll be feeling better bout things. But the only thing I'm not sure of is if I should do anything with girls at all.
Login or register to post.
#35
xGuyx

xGuyx

Senior Member

Join Date: 08/14/2009 | Posts: 240

so what are you going to do? be gay? suicide?

maybe you should specify more on what exactly you've been doing.....going out? how many sets? how do you approach? what style? use deodarant? use routines?

dont give up!....get some kind of a program if you cant afford a BC....like foundations or whatever and go from there
__________________
I'M Richard James, Wench!
Login or register to post.
#36

Newuser

Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/16/2009 | Posts: 1119

"Kal0051 wrote: this is more or less correct. It doesn't help when guys tell me it's so easy to get girls. I finally got my best friend to suck up after years of him telling me how to get girls (basically telling me what I'm trying). But yeah, I'm not gonna try and get any girls for the next couple of months (I'm gonna be busy with work and school anyways).  Maybe in a couple months I'll be feeling better bout things. But the only thing I'm not sure of is if I should do anything with girls at all."

]What do you look like? Are you over weight? You have to be trolling us if you're not a bad looking guy.

I think almost everybody has gotten "gimmies" where the girl is just into you and just wants to fuck.
__________________
 
Login or register to post.
#37

Kal0051

Respected Member

Join Date: 02/09/2009 | Posts: 581

xGuyx: Yes I wear deodarant. And no I don't use routines or canned lines. I don't use those because it would come across weird since I'm not being myself. I usually go out once a week (sometimes twice). Usually I go out with a group of friends to a pub and sometimes a club. I don't count how many "sets", but I usually approach 3-4 different girls at least (some nights I'm more up for meeting new ppl, some nights I prefer to just chill with my friends). I don't know what style I use, I just introduce myself and act like me. And I'm not turning gay, I just don't feel like putting the effort in anymore (since it's just wasted effort anyway).

Newuser: I'm not over weight. I'm 5'10", 175lbs, medium build, short blonde hair, blue eyes. So I'm not a bad looking guy, I've even been told I was attractive (though all the girls who told me this weren't interested). I've never had a "gimmie", I've never had a girl ever express interest in me. And I'm not trolling, I'm telling the honest truth.
Login or register to post.
#38
xGuyx

xGuyx

Senior Member

Join Date: 08/14/2009 | Posts: 240

Kal0051 wrote:
xGuyx: Yes I wear deodarant. And no I don't use routines or canned lines. I don't use those because it would come across weird since I'm not being myself. I usually go out once a week (sometimes twice). Usually I go out with a group of friends to a pub and sometimes a club. I don't count how many "sets", but I usually approach 3-4 different girls at least (some nights I'm more up for meeting new ppl, some nights I prefer to just chill with my friends). I don't know what style I use, I just introduce myself and act like me. And I'm not turning gay, I just don't feel like putting the effort in anymore (since it's just wasted effort anyway).

Newuser: I'm not over weight. I'm 5'10", 175lbs, medium build, short blonde hair, blue eyes. So I'm not a bad looking guy, I've even been told I was attractive (though all the girls who told me this weren't interested). I've never had a "gimmie", I've never had a girl ever express interest in me. And I'm not trolling, I'm telling the honest truth.
I have a feeling that there are guys who come to RSD cause they can "be themselves" ....or more accurately.....not do shit, keep doing the same boring shit they did before, no learning, no steping outside of comfort zones, no challange.....its like you want to build muscle by going to the gym and watch the tv

THIS IS NOT WHAT IT MEANS TO BE YOURSELF

I suggest you pickup somekind of material and work on it.... get a program.....any program like foundations, transformations, or other stuff by other poahhs....stay away from blueprint...will probably just breed more mental mustarbation and wont lead you where you need to go right now...
__________________
I'M Richard James, Wench!
Login or register to post.
#39
Kirra

Kirra

Respected Member

Join Date: 10/01/2009 | Posts: 739

xGuyx wrote:

Kal0051 wrote:
xGuyx: Yes I wear deodarant. And no I don't use routines or canned lines. I don't use those because it would come across weird since I'm not being myself. I usually go out once a week (sometimes twice). Usually I go out with a group of friends to a pub and sometimes a club. I don't count how many "sets", but I usually approach 3-4 different girls at least (some nights I'm more up for meeting new ppl, some nights I prefer to just chill with my friends). I don't know what style I use, I just introduce myself and act like me. And I'm not turning gay, I just don't feel like putting the effort in anymore (since it's just wasted effort anyway).

Newuser: I'm not over weight. I'm 5'10", 175lbs, medium build, short blonde hair, blue eyes. So I'm not a bad looking guy, I've even been told I was attractive (though all the girls who told me this weren't interested). I've never had a "gimmie", I've never had a girl ever express interest in me. And I'm not trolling, I'm telling the honest truth.
I have a feeling that there are guys who come to RSD cause they can "be themselves" ....or more accurately.....not do shit, keep doing the same boring shit they did before, no learning, no steping outside of comfort zones, no challange.....its like you want to build muscle by going to the gym and watch the tv

THIS IS NOT WHAT IT MEANS TO BE YOURSELF

I suggest you pickup somekind of material and work on it.... get a program.....any program like foundations, transformations, or other stuff by other poahhs....stay away from blueprint...will probably just breed more mental mustarbation and wont lead you where you need to go right now...



Lolololololol



6 minutes a day man! Foh realz!
Login or register to post.
#40
Soco!

Soco!

Senior Member

Join Date: 01/18/2008 | Posts: 206

Its pretty tuff.

I recently had a girl that was really into me drop the ball COMPLETELY. Girls are wierd and do strange things.

My guess is that your not meeting enough women. Find some activities to get involved with, make friends and still go out. Dont just rely on cold approach.

Go to meetup.com and find a social group or some activity you like.

Check out some of Papa's articles on social circle game. You need to get that handled before you start hitting the night clubs. It will make it much easier.

Good luck man
__________________
Tim LA Bootcamp Alumni 2008
Login or register to post.