THE FORUMS

January 16th, 2017
The Girl is Not a Means to an End -- She's a fucking person!
Your rating: None Average: 4.4 (13 votes)
Bookmark and Share
JFM

JFM

Trusted Member

Join Date: 12/13/2007 | Posts: 2236

Skipjack wrote:

It's like my female friends and colleagues tell me once they realise "I get it" and that I am not judgmental - huge numbers/most women are terribly insecure, they hate themselves and they hate each other. They see men as "strong", they see that strength as something unfair, try to rebel against it, steal it, undermine it... The more self-hate in a woman, the stronger the need for strength (="balls"=masculine polarity).




Whoa...glad I opened the thread again.   This is obviously from lots of real world experience, and it's bang-on.  Yes, it's true that women generally are very low self esteem....but don't forget that that is due to a society that doesn't make it easy to be a man.   So both sexes really suffer.  Most women are feeling pretty alone with a very low amount of options.    If they give up, they become either bitter, sarcastic and deeply resentful ( Wild Cougar is a great example)...and try to "win" the game they lost by being "the man" ...OR....marry chodes and put their lives into their children.   That's called a "chode factory".   The little kid really DOES think that "mommy loves him".   Incest.

As far as trolls are concerned, in the case of a woman who would continue to "argue" her loss of polarity as being a "good thing" where she is "driving the bus", there's a deep self esteem issue coming from social dynamics...always early life.   A hate-on for Dad ( or the incestuous daddy's little girl thing)  and a constant low buzz  of self hate to keep him in the position of authority  and blame "men" to do so.  (Chodes do the same with women).

Most women do see strength as unfair.   Because with low self esteem there is absolutely nowhere to build.  WOW.  What a fucking great point.

But....the girl is a person.   You see the social dynamic going on, create a good boundary....stick to your own self esteem...offer value in empathy.   In this case a really low self esteem girl will go find someone else for her "parent protection racket".     People are basic.   Basic needs first.
__________________
“When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you.”
- African Proverb
Login or register to post.
JFM

JFM

Trusted Member

Join Date: 12/13/2007 | Posts: 2236

Skipjack wrote:

It's like my female friends and colleagues tell me once they realise "I get it" and that I am not judgmental - huge numbers/most women are terribly insecure, they hate themselves and they hate each other. They see men as "strong", they see that strength as something unfair, try to rebel against it, steal it, undermine it... The more self-hate in a woman, the stronger the need for strength (="balls"=masculine polarity).




Whoa...glad I opened the thread again.   This is obviously from lots of real world experience, and it's bang-on.  Yes, it's true that women generally are very low self esteem....but don't forget that that is due to a society that doesn't make it easy to be a man.   So both sexes really suffer.  Most women are feeling pretty alone with a very low amount of options.    If they give up, they become either bitter, sarcastic and deeply resentful ( Wild Cougar is a great example)...and try to "win" the game they lost by being "the man" ...OR....marry chodes and put their lives into their children.   That's called a "chode factory".   The little kid really DOES think that "mommy loves him".   Incest.

As far as trolls are concerned, in the case of a woman who would continue to "argue" her loss of polarity as being a "good thing" where she is "driving the bus", there's a deep self esteem issue coming from social dynamics...always early life.   A hate-on for Dad ( or the incestuous daddy's little girl thing)  and a constant low buzz  of self hate to keep him in the position of authority  and blame "men" to do so.  (Chodes do the same with women).

Most women do see strength as unfair.   Because with low self esteem there is absolutely nowhere to build.  WOW.  What a fucking great point.

But....the girl is a person.   You see the social dynamic going on, create a good boundary....stick to your own self esteem...offer value in empathy.   In this case a really low self esteem girl will go find someone else for her "parent protection racket".     People are basic.   Basic needs first.
__________________
“When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you.”
- African Proverb
Login or register to post.
Skipjack

Skipjack

Senior Member

Join Date: 04/29/2007 | Posts: 166

Yea JFM, funny thing is women (whether most or some is subject to discussion) know this really well... or, shall I say, sense it very clearly, and some are actually capable of verbalising this shit.

Of the last 4 or 5 deep conversations I had with females on this, friends and colleagues, almost all say things like "in spite of what we are made to believe", "in spite of equal rights", "contrary to what popular belief would have you think".... "we/women are WEAKER". They see themselves as essentially weaker than men, and they envy mens' "strength". Then they comment on how the world is unfair to them, how men have it better, apparently. I was never, until recently, aware how desperate the lives of some women are... maybe it is becasue I am in my 30s, so in this age bracket you get to see different things form when people are in their 20s... Also, I live in Belgium, I don't know if this changes anything...

Another interesting thing is I sense clearly (and some of them tell me this) that some of them have a really hard time accepting their feelings. I mean their own emotions: hope, despair, longing for love, hatred, sense of weakness, it is like they reject, abhor and detest the essence of their femininity (like chodes do with masculinity), it seems they are in this never-ending conflict between what they really are and long to be and what society tells them to be. Of course, men are not free from that, either, which is why we are here on RSDN. But while we are aware of our chodiness, I did not quite suspect how many women are hopeless chodes, we tend to give them more credit on account of their physical attractiveness...

Yeah, the world is screaming for some real MEN and WOMEN, but we have to make do with boys and girlies... I wonder when (what historic time) is it exactly that our parents started to fail us so epicly...

And to come to the point, yeah, treat the woman as a person, but to be able to do that, you have to ba such person yourself first...

Well, interesting points, all courtesy of "Wild Cougar" and her fascinating input.
__________________


May 2008 NYC SuperConference.

Oct. 2009 Rotterdam BC with Alex.
Login or register to post.
jlaix

jlaix

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 8772

Wild Cougar wrote:
 You read it in an overpriced book by a man, written for other men.  
Ok this is where I draw the line. My book is NOT overpriced. In fact you can get it today for $12.75 and there is also a special Eckhart Tolle bundle you can get them all and you probably should because i think you need to READ SOME TOLLE BRO... uh i mean, SIS.
__________________

          
 
Login or register to post.
jlaix

jlaix

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 8772

Wild Cougar wrote:
 You read it in an overpriced book by a man, written for other men.  
Ok this is where I draw the line. My book is NOT overpriced. In fact you can get it today for $12.75 and there is also a special Eckhart Tolle bundle you can get them all and you probably should because i think you need to READ SOME TOLLE BRO... uh i mean, SIS.

http://www.amazon.com/Get-Laid-Die-Trying-Reports/dp/1451620896
__________________

          
 
Login or register to post.
Chance

Chance

Trusted Member

Join Date: 09/21/2006 | Posts: 1197

LOL this thread is going off the hinges. Please everyone don't go so OT that mods close it.
Wild Cougar wrote:
Thanks for writing this.  I've always been amazed and saddened by the way most men don't get that we are human beings.  We don't like being fucked like objects.  We love having sex with another human who sees us as human beings.  That is what intimacy is about.  Intimacy is the goal.
WildCougar, I will just say that while I think acknowledging women's humanity is very important and often overlooked, I was not in any way telling people how to treat girls in bed.

You say that women don't like being fucked like objects.  My girlfriend begs to differ.  The more I completely eclipse her will and fuck her relentlessly, stripping her of any power (and therefore responsibility) the more she enjoys the sex and feels free to let loose.  She enjoys the feeling that she is my powerless fucktoy, because she was conditioned by her parents and by religion to think of sex as something dirty... so the less responsibility she has to take for it, the more into it she gets. 

Don't get me wrong.  There's a tacit understanding that I never TRULY am disrespecting her as a person.  For me, sex is an "anything goes" environment where animalistic fantasies can be unleashed with no repercussions.  It is its own world, in other words.  No matter what a girl does for me during sex, no matter how "degrading" it might seem, there is an understanding between me and the girl that it NEVER reflects on who she is as a person.  And if a girl flat out refuses to do something because she thinks its "degrading" or "disrespectful to women", then to me, that is a BIG turn off, because it means she can't have sex without bringing her moralistic baggage into the proceedings.  Morals, in my opinion, don't belong anywhere NEAR sex.

So when Mr. Jeffy Allen IX says that there's "love-making" and "fucking", what he means is that there are two types of sex (more or less) and that each serves its purpose.  Love-making fosters intimacy, but sometimes girls just wanna be fucked.

None of what I wrote in my original post is advocating a pure love-making approach... god no... or else I would be a HUGE hypocrite :)

All I was saying is that girls are human and should be seen as such, not as obstacles to or puzzles to solve...  my girl is ALWAYS human and I always respect her humanity and her personal autonomy, but within the context of sex, sometimes she just totally belongs to me, as my fucktoy, and that's how she likes it.  What we do during sex never reflects on who we are as people, because I think of sex as a dynamic creative expression, a judgment-free plane which exists in a realm outside of the normal rules of the world, where anything goes.

If you feel that lovemaking is the only proper kind of sex and that fucking is abhorrent, then you're entitled to feel that way, but to speak for all women and say "We don't like being fucked like objects" is inaccurate and missing the point of my post.
__________________
Listen to me! You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you, never wanted you, and in all probability, he HATES you.  It is not the worst thing that can happen.
It isn't?
We don't NEED him!
We don't - we don't!?
Fuck damnation, man! Fuck redemption! We're God's unwanted children? SO BE IT!
Login or register to post.
Chance

Chance

Trusted Member

Join Date: 09/21/2006 | Posts: 1197

Mr. Mtl Madison wrote:
lol, when do you think you become a "real person" to a girl.... its usualy after you fuck her.
...And?

What's your point?
__________________
Listen to me! You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you, never wanted you, and in all probability, he HATES you.  It is not the worst thing that can happen.
It isn't?
We don't NEED him!
We don't - we don't!?
Fuck damnation, man! Fuck redemption! We're God's unwanted children? SO BE IT!
Login or register to post.
JFM

JFM

Trusted Member

Join Date: 12/13/2007 | Posts: 2236

Damn....speechless on the points being made here.    Pure quality.
__________________
“When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you.”
- African Proverb
Login or register to post.
Jack of Hearts

Jack of Hearts

Trusted Member

Join Date: 01/14/2008 | Posts: 1042

yes, Chance, that was fucking good.

even oprah would approve ;)
__________________
BWUUH! MILKSHAKES! RAW SEX!
Login or register to post.
parabolic

parabolic

Senior Member

Join Date: 04/05/2010 | Posts: 132

Also don't forget if you get the Jeffy-Tolle Bundle for $27.45 you qualify for free shipping under Amazon's Free Super Saver Shipper.
jlaix wrote:

Wild Cougar wrote:
 You read it in an overpriced book by a man, written for other men.  
Ok this is where I draw the line. My book is NOT overpriced. In fact you can get it today for $12.75 and there is also a special Eckhart Tolle bundle you can get them all and you probably should because i think you need to READ SOME TOLLE BRO... uh i mean, SIS.

http://www.amazon.com/Get-Laid-Die-Trying-Reports/dp/1451620896

Login or register to post.