Hey what's up guys?
I am just want to write a quick post about my 2009 so far and where it has been headed. I've set forth a lot of goals and continued reaching them and creating new ones. Not being detered even when there are certain challenges or obstacles. This is a process I pretty much started in 2006 (after getting actively involved in the game in 2002/2003 and dealing with those "dark times" that most of us here have probably experienced).
Some of those goals included:
- Improving my overall quality of life
- Increasing my social circle
- Meeting and interacting with high quality people (men and women)
- Pushing my comfort zones further
- Strengthen my core and really establish a new identity
- Travel and increase my awareness of the world around me
- Make peace with my family members and literally get passed a lot of dumb shit that kept us apart.
- Really explore my musical interests
This year has really been great, looking back at the tough times before and all the changes I've made in myself for the better. I can say that just like every year before this, things are always getting better and more exciting. I have an extrodinary social circle, I have a great career, I live in beautiful Downtown Manhattan, I've dated lots of very intelligent and beautiful women, I am currently in a relationship with a very positive, intelligent, and passionate woman whom I adore.
As far as just pure game, it is just fluid now. Just straight up me being me and nothing else. I've met/meet girls in the day time, night time, ordering coffee, lines at clubs, going up stairs, going to take a leak, online, at work. I've don't deal with Approach Anxiety, I don't really "warm up".. I just go in. PERIOD. Shit tests and "hoops" or whatever don't even register with me. My BEING pretty much handles all that on it's on. It is not even a thought. I am truly at peace with myself. I'm loving life, I love myself, and I am always ready for the next adventure.
Until Next Time,