NathanDating

Nathan!
 
Nathan and Tyler
                                                                       What the fuck?

Trying to spread some on-again off-again Nathan love to RSDNation, here’s a great clip cut by our editor Mike from an interview I did years ago. For more of some of the topics check out my older articles. I wish this interview had been put out a while ago, but you got it now. I’ll probably put the whole hour and a half in my new upcoming blog NathanDating.com this summer. Go check it out and sign up for the newsletter and be the first to know when it goes live.

There’s a lot of value to be gained from this clip. If you find it more of a recap from me, then that’s what it is. Always good for a daily dose. Otherwise, trust that the following 4 clip V-articles will be much more different.

For those of you who don’t know me, this is less about my bootcamps as it is me. Welcome to Nathan, Senior Mentor and Facilitator of a Lifetime of Bad Conditioning residing in Austin, Texas. This clip is a brief glimpse into the philosophy that I hold, and will always hold, for myself. I’ll put it this way, anytime I’ve strayed from it in my life, it’s hurt me. Here it is.



Enjoy. 4 clips more to come.

-Nathan
www.NathanDating.com
Login or register to post.

Related Posts

Comments

#1
theeddie91

theeddie91

Junior Member

Join Date: 06/22/2010 | Posts: 13

My mum watches Antique Roadshow... IT FUCKING ROCKS.....................NOT

(thx Borat for that one.)
Login or register to post.
#2
WireySpindell

WireySpindell

Respected Member

Join Date: 01/12/2009 | Posts: 663

Login or register to post.
#3
Calavera

Calavera

Respected Member

Join Date: 08/02/2007 | Posts: 719

So fucking chill... just okay w/ complete silence.
Did you fuck the reporter afterwards? :)
Login or register to post.
#4
The Duck ✘

The Duck ✘

Trusted Member

Join Date: 12/02/2006 | Posts: 1353

 Cool. Looking forward to the other clips. 
Login or register to post.
#5
Getupa

Getupa

Respected Member

Join Date: 12/21/2008 | Posts: 830

very good point at superficial values.
Login or register to post.
#6
VisionsDivine

VisionsDivine

Senior Member

Join Date: 03/09/2009 | Posts: 280

Nathan! has the vibe like one of those guys that can bully you at any given time if he wants to, and leave you completely humiliated in front of a crowd. It doesn't mean he is going to do it, but the vibe alone shows respect. Some girls I have talk told me that this cocky vibe is very attractive and they like it because it means the guy already knows how to handle an actual girl.
Login or register to post.
#7
n8dog24

n8dog24

Member

Join Date: 09/21/2009 | Posts: 61

Mr. Mtl Madison wrote:
I have no idea what your point is – your train of thought is ALL over the place.
Are you serious?  I got this perfect Nathan.  Thanks for the clip it reminded me of some solid ideas.  Gold. 
Login or register to post.
#8
Tasty

Tasty

Respected Member

Join Date: 05/25/2009 | Posts: 524

Dank speaking skills
Waiting for next 4!
Login or register to post.
#9
Getupa

Getupa

Respected Member

Join Date: 12/21/2008 | Posts: 830

VisionsDivine wrote:
Nathan! has the vibe like one of those guys that can bully you at any given time if he wants to, and leave you completely humiliated in front of a crowd. It doesn't mean he is going to do it, but the vibe alone shows respect. Some girls I have talk told me that this cocky vibe is very attractive and they like it because it means the guy already knows how to handle an actual girl.
He cannot humiliate me at all.
Login or register to post.
#10
TristanLudlow

TristanLudlow

Senior Member

Join Date: 04/06/2010 | Posts: 201

Getupa wrote:

VisionsDivine wrote:
Nathan! has the vibe like one of those guys that can bully you at any given time if he wants to, and leave you completely humiliated in front of a crowd. It doesn't mean he is going to do it, but the vibe alone shows respect. Some girls I have talk told me that this cocky vibe is very attractive and they like it because it means the guy already knows how to handle an actual girl.
He cannot humiliate me at all.
LOL... wtf.
Login or register to post.
#11
Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Respected Member

Join Date: 07/14/2009 | Posts: 913

fucken awsome!
Login or register to post.
#12
~cavalheiro

~cavalheiro

Senior Member

Join Date: 08/29/2008 | Posts: 108

good to see you talking!

about the vibe that u exhale when speaking to the interview... last time that i saw somebody close to that... was..

in  the E! True Hollywood Story with Jenna Jameson.. the same vibe and pauses when talking saw it in 2003 i think
Login or register to post.
#13
Laaavish

Laaavish

Respected Member

Join Date: 10/30/2007 | Posts: 306

really good.

just watched it a few times. I agree, the thoughts seemed whirly, but going through it I totally feel the message. most human description of "not reacting" I've been exposed to....boils it down to a truly masculine vibe / decision making process
Login or register to post.
#14
Tyler

Tyler

Instructor | Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 8794

Yeah he's explaining pickup to a woman who knows nothing about it.  I've done this before and it ain't easy -- because they have soooo many previously held "cherished" beliefs and you feel bad when you pop any of them.

So you try to sort of dance in circles around it and lead them towards a better understanding.  It sounds bad, but try to think of beliefs that YOU hold very close to you -- and what you'd think of people said things against them.  It's a similar type of thing
Login or register to post.
#15
NIcholas_K

NIcholas_K

Member

Join Date: 06/13/2010 | Posts: 35

she can have like no teeth
Login or register to post.
#16
~cavalheiro

~cavalheiro

Senior Member

Join Date: 08/29/2008 | Posts: 108

after i saw this clip, I get myself thinking sometimes.

If there ONE thing that I learned from rsd crew is this whole thing about Tonality / BR tonality / reaction / being confortable with urself / polarity .

2 days before I saw this video here, I was with a group of friends and there's this girl that EVERYBODY respects. No one would enter in any kind of conflict with her coz she's very skilled with her words and put social pressure in whom dare to discuss with her.

So i was about to leave the group. I notice that she wouldn't talk to me... instinctly i project loud and clear

"YOHH! .................. CAMILA?! HOW'S GOING?" < br tonality, wavering >

I could see her RAS turning fast to me like :O !
our friends turning to me too.

"I'M LEAVING.."

she kepts on silence, looking at me with same facial expression and our female friend filling the silence "so...bye!"

that moment of silence tooks everybody attention and i though to myself  "Oh... here it comes... DRAMA."

she reaised her hand to her friend shut, and she came talk to me.

the cool thing today that her treat me with respect. It's a cool thing that JUST tonality could make people reacts and respect you.

Maybe WE who knows RSD from long time and get used with this issue, dont even remember what feels like react to someone just by an strong tonality. That little feeling in your stomach. I did it many many time as a kid.
Login or register to post.
#17

NaturalManmeet!

Junior Member

Join Date: 04/18/2009 | Posts: 4

~cavalheiro wrote:
good to see you talking!

about the vibe that u exhale when speaking to the interview... last time that i saw somebody close to that... was..

in  the E! True Hollywood Story with Jenna Jameson.. the same vibe and pauses when talking saw it in 2003 i think
HAHAHAHAHA!!! I love these comments
Login or register to post.
#18

berlinrsd

Respected Member

Join Date: 06/29/2009 | Posts: 734

i have to listen to the movie now.
someone is talking in the background.
Login or register to post.
#19
Nathan!

Nathan!

Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 1470

WireySpindell wrote:

The perfect song that says it all. Thank you OG Frank and especially the words, “....he right to say the things he feels, and not the words of one who kneels”

Glad these excepts are finally being posted!  Filmed for the documentary in New Zealand called "PUA" I recently found out....
Login or register to post.
#20
Nathan!

Nathan!

Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 1470

VisionsDivine wrote:
Nathan! has the vibe like one of those guys that can bully you at any given time if he wants to, and leave you completely humiliated in front of a crowd. It doesn't mean he is going to do it, but the vibe alone shows respect.
I've heard this before.... 

and yes, I sometimes like to indescriminately cut people down with my tongue for my own self enjoyment.  Such is the asshole or as some people say "the natural" does. Whatever, either they couldn't take a joke or had it coming to them
Login or register to post.
#21
Nathan!

Nathan!

Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 1470

Mr. Mtl Madison wrote:
I have no idea what your point is – your train of thought is ALL over the place.
Though I don't see it in this clip, or care, I do have a some ADD with girls

As I tell guys on program, "give me a guy with ADD and I'll teach them how to lead"--The perfect combo of spontaneous dominance for your own self enjoyment
Login or register to post.
#22
Nathan!

Nathan!

Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 1470

VisionsDivine wrote:

Getupa wrote:
He cannot humiliate me at all.

LOL! Don't worry I heard Nathan! is a man of love.
True. Love for myself and the world around me.  That to me is game for women and life
Login or register to post.
#23
Nathan!

Nathan!

Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 1470

Tyler wrote:
Yeah he's explaining pickup to a woman who knows nothing about it.  I've done this before and it ain't easy -- because they have soooo many previously held "cherished" beliefs and you feel bad when you pop any of them.

So you try to sort of dance in circles around it and lead them towards a better understanding.  It sounds bad, but try to think of beliefs that YOU hold very close to you -- and what you'd think of people said things against them.  It's a similar type of thing
VERY true. It especially ain't easy talking about dominance with women... it's a loaded word to most. Good to men, bad to most women, and coveted by the women who understand themselves the most
Login or register to post.
#24
Shai!

Shai!

Senior Member

Join Date: 03/25/2009 | Posts: 181

Beautiful.  Get some dip in his lip and this would be bootcamp seminar, haha.  And definitely can't wait for the blog.  Gonna be value packed for sure.
Login or register to post.
#25
Nathan!

Nathan!

Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/20/2006 | Posts: 1470

~cavalheiro wrote:
So i was about to leave the group. I notice that she wouldn't talk to me... instinctly i project loud and clear

"YOHH! .................. CAMILA?! HOW'S GOING?" < br tonality, wavering >

I could see her RAS turning fast to me like :O !
our friends turning to me too.

Welcome. This is a taste of what women respond to.  The world is full of sheep looking for the person who commands their following the most.  It's less about what you say than how you say... among other nonverbals. Good job
Login or register to post.
#26
snowdog

snowdog

Respected Member

Join Date: 06/18/2009 | Posts: 518

Good shit. Never saw this guy before but he knows what's up. 
Login or register to post.
#27
matt89920!

matt89920!

Respected Member

Join Date: 10/23/2007 | Posts: 438

Nathan! wrote:

Mr. Mtl Madison wrote:
I have no idea what your point is – your train of thought is ALL over the place.
Though I don't see it in this clip, or care, I do have a some ADD with girls

As I tell guys on program, "give me a guy with ADD and I'll teach them how to lead"--The perfect combo of spontaneous dominance for your own self enjoyment

This is true, usually I have more ADD than the girl I'm talking to .... if I see a friend or someone from the crew when I'm out, I'll completely forget about the girl .... or my favorite one, fatty buys me a shot "YEYYYY DRINKS!!!" .. sad thing is that I think I've hurt a few pretty girls feelings
Login or register to post.
#28
Dystincsion

Dystincsion

Senior Member

Join Date: 01/25/2009 | Posts: 215

Nathan!...aka...Big Daddy Yum Yums.

My man :)
Login or register to post.
#29
Falsetto

Falsetto

Respected Member

Join Date: 12/28/2008 | Posts: 344

Cool. I hope I'll get to meet you on the Free Tour in Amsterdam. 
Login or register to post.
#30
~cavalheiro

~cavalheiro

Senior Member

Join Date: 08/29/2008 | Posts: 108

longhornthegill! wrote:

~cavalheiro wrote:
good to see you talking!

about the vibe that u exhale when speaking to the interview... last time that i saw somebody close to that... was..

in  the E! True Hollywood Story with Jenna Jameson.. the same vibe and pauses when talking saw it in 2003 i think
HAHAHAHAHA!!! I love these comments
Just spreading da Love! ;D
Login or register to post.
#31
gruenfeld

gruenfeld

Trusted Member

Join Date: 09/21/2006 | Posts: 1283

awesome vid.
Login or register to post.
#32

Alexander Nolte

Junior Member

Join Date: 06/26/2010 | Posts: 2

You gave a wonderful explanation about integrity to your vision. It's the hardest thing in the world and the most rewarding. Thank you very much, I highly appreciate what you and RSD does. Keep on going!
Login or register to post.
#33

carmen77

Senior Member

Join Date: 11/11/2007 | Posts: 176

Can't wait to hear the rest of them, thanks man!
Login or register to post.
#34
besserwisser

besserwisser

Trusted Member

Join Date: 07/28/2008 | Posts: 3090

Why don't you have a beard?
Login or register to post.
#35
Koolaid

Koolaid

Trusted Member

Join Date: 03/02/2007 | Posts: 2245

All the internal validation, integrity, values stuff never really resonated with me. Same with David Deida and being on your purpose. The same with having a grand vision for myself and striving towards it.

I've always felt like I usually know what I should be doing in terms of making progress or living my life.

Maybe I'm missing out on something though? Or in a few years I'll care more about this stuff?
Login or register to post.
#36

ninja08

Respected Member

Join Date: 06/21/2008 | Posts: 607

I love the part about following your gut like you are following the calling of God. Thats awesome man. Thanks for that. 
Login or register to post.
#37

atlantis

Senior Member

Join Date: 01/06/2009 | Posts: 120

Nathan! wrote:



~cavalheiro wrote:
So i was about to leave the group. I notice that she wouldn't talk to me... instinctly i project loud and clear

"YOHH! .................. CAMILA?! HOW'S GOING?" < br tonality, wavering >

I could see her RAS turning fast to me like :O !
our friends turning to me too.

Welcome. This is a taste of what women respond to.  The world is full of sheep looking for the person who commands their following the most.  It's less about what you say than how you say... among other nonverbals. Good job
\can you talk a little about he other non-verbals
Login or register to post.