Julien's Blog

Julien
 
"Howzit?!"

So, it's my last day here in Hawaii... Just finished wrapping up a KICKASS Hot Seat event and I'm praying to God that my flight doesn't get canceled tomorrow due to a TROPICAL STORM warning!!!

Though it wouldn't be the worst place to get stuck... ;)

null
(Daily "acai bowl" @ Diamond Head Cove Health Bar, Honolulu, HI)

On that note, I have one HELL of a brand new video to share with you today!

But first... ;)

Here are my next Free Tour / Hot Seat / Bootcamp dates!

August 2 – 4, 2013: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
August 5 – 7, 2013: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
August 15 – 17, 2013: Los Angeles, California, USA (taught with Tyler)
August 22 – 24, 2013: Seattle, Washington, USA (taught with Tyler)
August 29 – 31, 2013: Vancouver, Canada
September 5 – 7, 2013: Calgary, Canada
September 12 – 14, 2013: Toronto, Canada (taught with Jeffy)
September 19 – 21, 2013: Montreal, Canada
October 3 – 5, 2013: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (taught with Tyler)
October 10 – 12, 2013: Brisbane, Australia
October 17 – 19, 2013: Perth, Australia
October 24 – 26, 2013: Melbourne, Australia
October 31 – November 2, 2013: Sydney, Australia (taught with Alexander)
November 7 – 9, 2013: Auckland, New Zealand


www.rsdfreetour.com / www.rsdhotseat.com / www.rsdbootcamp.com


I have a 3 person team that handles ALL of your questions about RSD events -- Stuart, Huey, and David -- all guys in their 20's who are highly active in the game and pimp it with instructors personally, call them any time to talk game or ask any questions you want!

NORTH AMERICA (Toll Free): +1 (888) 546 7286
EUROPE: +44 (0) 2079 934 034
AUSTRALIA: +61 280 155 522
ASIA: +81345789305

<>==========================================<>


TODAY'S VID

Give Her The Right Amount Of Emotional Roller Coaster: How To Develop The Spidey Sense Of A Pimp

CLICK ON THIS VIDEO RIGHT NOW THAT BREAKS DOWN THE CALIBRATED WAY TO DO PUSH-PULL:


(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR9rtZ-CUyw)

Check it!!

<>==========================================<>

GO DEEPER -- CLASSIC VIDS

Real Social Dynamics Julien Manifesto -- How To Pick Up Girls From Open To Close

For today's "classic vid", I thought that I'd include my very own PICKUP MANIFESTO! ('Tis the season...)

If you haven't checked it out yet, DO IT RIGHT NOW!!!

Everything that you need to know about pickup in a 1 hour and 36 minute video... Enjoy! ;)

CLICK ON THIS VIDEO RIGHT NOW TO LEARN HOW TO ATTRACT THE WOMEN THAT YOU WANT INTO YOUR LIFE:


(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w65qBE-5fWg)

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK IN THE "COMMENT SECTION" HERE BELOW!

"Until next time!"

<>==========================================<>

Blog:
WWW.JULIENLIFE.COM

Twitter:
www.twitter.com/RSDJulien

Facebook:
www.facebook.com/RSDJulien

YouTube:
www.youtube.com/RSDJulien
www.youtube.com/JulienFreeTour
Login or register to post.

Related Posts

Comments

#1
IronLion

IronLion

Respected Member

Join Date: 08/08/2011 | Posts: 368

First
Login or register to post.
#2
ViggoStokholm

ViggoStokholm

Respected Member

Join Date: 07/26/2013 | Posts: 358

The real first.
Login or register to post.
#3

AsdefuseR

Member

Join Date: 12/04/2011 | Posts: 38

 The one
Login or register to post.
#4

Singleheart

Junior Member

Join Date: 07/29/2013 | Posts: 19

 pressure on and pressure off
Login or register to post.
#5

beasthoholic

Junior Member

Join Date: 03/05/2013 | Posts: 7

 nice video, looks like tyler cut it with that short infield clip :) i like that!
now i will try to apply your tips in the field!
Login or register to post.
#6
mikevick07

mikevick07

Trusted Member

Join Date: 01/08/2012 | Posts: 2339

cool vid....omfg I wish I had this as a 1st vid to avoid being kicked out of venues and things like that (it works alot of the time but when it goes bad its REALLY bad)....thanks
Login or register to post.
#7
iiSwoosh

iiSwoosh

Trusted Member

Join Date: 06/25/2009 | Posts: 1212

Very good video explaining tension. love it, was actually conciously practicing this on my day 2 yesterday
Login or register to post.
#8

RSDNICO

Respected Member

Join Date: 04/07/2011 | Posts: 457

gg
Login or register to post.
#9
Rake_gardener

Rake_gardener

Senior Member

Join Date: 06/26/2013 | Posts: 114

 The real real first
Login or register to post.
#10
Dinosaur

Dinosaur

Senior Member

Join Date: 08/24/2007 | Posts: 293

 dude, awesome, this is EXACTLY what I'm doing wrong in my game right now, putting too much pressure on the girl, not taking pressure off, awesome
Login or register to post.
#11
Dinosaur

Dinosaur

Senior Member

Join Date: 08/24/2007 | Posts: 293

*delete
Login or register to post.
#12
Poowaah

Poowaah

Respected Member

Join Date: 02/26/2013 | Posts: 425

 this build attraction Julien?

huuugs
Login or register to post.
#13

ayeayulo

Respected Member

Join Date: 03/27/2013 | Posts: 314

 Look at all that healthy Tyler food in the pic
Login or register to post.
#14

bingobango

Respected Member

Join Date: 08/27/2012 | Posts: 499

 good vid, good advice, simple, easy to understand this concept.
Login or register to post.
#15
timeruns

timeruns

Member

Join Date: 05/26/2013 | Posts: 71

know i understand what happen yesterday she took at least four steps back and i just keep going with a lot of intensity she was attracted but then after ten minutes she kinda runed away
Login or register to post.
#16
Ryan

Ryan

Respected Member

Join Date: 11/13/2011 | Posts: 942

 Coaching clips are sick.
Login or register to post.
#17

SebastianValmont

Respected Member

Join Date: 11/28/2009 | Posts: 360

 I feel like you can get a little too ambiguous in some of your videos explaining certain things that you do, but this was perfect! You were able to define a huge part of your game just by saying pressure on pressure off and doing examples of ways to do this (speaking, touch, etc). 

Luke
Login or register to post.
#18
Dr Destruction

Dr Destruction

Respected Member

Join Date: 07/12/2013 | Posts: 629

Yeah I need to take this video to heart...

LMFAO Tyler just standing right there intimidating as fuck...
Login or register to post.
#19

LongLive

Senior Member

Join Date: 03/04/2013 | Posts: 101

This clarifies alota shit for me - lets go for FOOOD
Oh yes the teazer to this vblog on fb made it extra special...
Login or register to post.
#20

Macavity

Trusted Member

Join Date: 08/25/2009 | Posts: 2512

 First
Login or register to post.
#21

Starky

Member

Join Date: 06/17/2013 | Posts: 66

Amazing vid, thanks very much!
Login or register to post.
#22
PIMPIN

PIMPIN

Respected Member

Join Date: 12/24/2012 | Posts: 767

 lol i like how they tell the guy shit to do while the girl can clearly hear it and make it work anyway. Awesome vid. 
Login or register to post.
#23

Ted Shred

Junior Member

Join Date: 12/13/2011 | Posts: 21

Exicted to play this out in the field.

Positives- love the infield coaching clips. As a Visual Learner I'm getting a better understand on whats happening and how to execute.

Negative- PLEASE add Time of night in infield videos, ie. What time was it when you approached the girl? what Time was it in the night when you guys decided to go for food? What time was it when you went Beast Mode? etc.

Two essential things I always take with me when going out; a Watch, & a Condom
Login or register to post.
#24

hugge

Trusted Member

Join Date: 02/18/2013 | Posts: 1239

 Good to-the-point video! Easy to remember! It is quite interesting that I start to become more interested in what kind of video equipment you use (since you have really good sound quality) than the content of the clip. Haha! :)
Login or register to post.
#25

sparksrsd

Junior Member

Join Date: 05/03/2012 | Posts: 9

Pressure on pressure of seem cool like a type of microcalibration but isn't it a form of advanced suplication?
Login or register to post.
#26

sparksrsd

Junior Member

Join Date: 05/03/2012 | Posts: 9

Isn't calibration in general a form of advanced suplication?
Login or register to post.
#27

YaBoyPhil

Member

Join Date: 08/17/2012 | Posts: 47

I needed this!
Login or register to post.
#28
unacat

unacat

Senior Member

Join Date: 09/22/2011 | Posts: 267

 sick vid
Login or register to post.
#29
fsally

fsally

Respected Member

Join Date: 07/07/2007 | Posts: 456

Why Julien?

Why the focus on all this drama this much? Why not be full on vulnerable as Tyler would put it? Why do you make this seem as such a PERFORMANCE where it's you versus the woman rather than a WIN-WIN relationship where both of you want this to happen naturally?

Personally I've had some success doing what you say because my trial with all this drama ended up attracting women with extremely low self esteem that actually crave it...and I hated every second of it and having to deal with them after sex...and it didn't matter to me how attractive they 'looked' because I felt shit about myself for actually manipulating them into bed.

I also had my fair share of success being fully unashamed of my flaws (and no, it's different from just believing 'I'm awesome' that you teach. It was about believing that I'm fully imperfect, just like anyone else and being totally fine with it) and I was actually much happier with those results because women wanted it to happen where I didn't need to tell them 'afterparty' and whatnot to get them to my place but instead told them 'hey let's go back to my place' and no they didn't feel like a and yes I've done this multiple times so far recently and yes you should have seen the smile on their faces when I said it.

I'm not saying I fully disagree with what you teach but I have a hard time understanding your motives and yes I actually say this even after taking a bootcamp with you because I care about genuine interactions that men should learn to have, and as a role model to many I feel like most of what you teach objectifies women and kills the spiritual lessons that a man needs to go through to get to a position of vulnerability and being comfortable being imperfect.

I hope that an explanation from you about your motives would help me see things differently though but I'm not completely sure if it would.

So far I've only been disappointed in your teachings and I would have hoped that someone like Tyler would have guided you into a position where you teach men to be better men rather than teach them band aid tricks for deeper emotional wounds that can be healed by being fully vulnerable, having strong BOUNDARIES (and no not the type where you feel the need to go enforce it onto others) and not objectifying women where you make it seem like it's a 'game'

And I'll end it in RSD caveman terms to show how contradictory your messages are. Remember, cavemen never needed a mirror, you don't either. Cavemen weren't using drama or the 'pressure on pressue off' bullshit you teach to 'get' a woman into bed. You don't either. INSTEAD they were clear about what they want, what they had to OFFER and went for it and if they didn't like him, they went next. Tyler and Jeffy teach such mindset most of the time. You don't unfortunately and what's disappointing for me to see is men with big emotional issues (which is a lot on this site) actually get attracted to your material more because they resonate with you and end up agreeing with you.

Your last year's World Summit speech that I witnessed was primarily based on 'drama' to 'get a woman' and I'm sorry but it's a scary thought to see more people like you in this world where they just care about their own self interest rather than focusing on the values they have to offer to a woman and it actually makes me sad to see that you're actually considered a 'role model'. As the great man, Gandhi once said, 'Be the change you want to see in this world' and your teachings sadly guide this world to values of dishonesty, getting from others and an emotional rollecoaster of emotions. My children are going to live in this world in the future and I would be disappointed in seeing them having to primarily deal with these values from people.

Tyler could say all he wants about 'Well could you get the same results?' like in previous videos where he was asked about your motives and honestly the answer to that is that it doesn't matter. There is more to life than just 'getting results with women that are not naturally connecting with you' and basing your self esteem off of that. The universe has designed it that way for a reason.

Faisal.
Login or register to post.
#30
Poowaah

Poowaah

Respected Member

Join Date: 02/26/2013 | Posts: 425

 What?

I do not know how dare you say that this is the best tip Julien yet.

I am very anxious to get out and test it tomorrow. This is only a hint, in fact the best, you know the formula of attraction, alexander has passed this here.

A = HV + E (High Value and Emotions)

You be present, meditate, read, this makes you a better guy, but not complete the formula, here Julien teaches how to generate a rollercoaster of emotions,

In fact, I did not understand what you want with this post?

Julien is a genius.
Login or register to post.
#31
English Ben

English Ben

Senior Member

Join Date: 02/18/2009 | Posts: 129

 Juju

Favourite video YET in terms of production, and of course the content.  Demonstrated a concept very simply and clearly.

Love all the different shots, angles, footage over your voice and infield clips to demonstrate what you're talking about etc.  Was really well done.  Keep it up.

Look forward to seeing you again in Perth soon
Login or register to post.
#32
quinzoto

quinzoto

Junior Member

Join Date: 04/04/2013 | Posts: 11

yokahama beach!! my facorite beach in oahu
Login or register to post.
#33

antwanster

Junior Member

Join Date: 08/05/2013 | Posts: 12

That relates to me a lot, thanks Julien!
Login or register to post.
#34
fsally

fsally

Respected Member

Join Date: 07/07/2007 | Posts: 456

Poowaah wrote:
 What?

I do not know how dare you say that this is the best tip Julien yet.

I am very anxious to get out and test it tomorrow. This is only a hint, in fact the best, you know the formula of attraction, alexander has passed this here.

A = HV + E (High Value and Emotions)

You be present, meditate, read, this makes you a better guy, but not complete the formula, here Julien teaches how to generate a rollercoaster of emotions,

In fact, I did not understand what you want with this post?

Julien is a genius.

Because that formula is obviously written in the Rosetta Stone, right? And you should follow it blindly without ever questioning it? The fact that you blindly follow what someone says without questioning it or having your own opinions is probably the same reason why you probably don't have a strong reality - a strong element of a man. I'm not saying that you shouldn't listen to mentors - I listen to mine all the time, but at least be a little doubtful towards everything that's being put out there.

And how many years have you even been going out for? Because it really doesn't take an Einstein to figure out by going out a few times that 'like attracts like' and that if you use drama and manipulation, you'll end up attracting women who like drama and manipulation as well, and that your life will be a fucking rollercoaster of emotions in dealing with these type of women. If you're following what I'm saying, great! But if you're not and you're questioning if like actually attracts like (which is a good thing, please question everythng!), in which case, I'll bring social psychology and science here to demonstrate my point:

The notion of "birds of a feather flock together" points out that similarity is a crucial determinant of interpersonal attraction. ("like attracts like"). This similarity is in the broadest sense: similarity in characteristics, life goals, ethnicity and appearance. The more these points match, the happier people are in a relationship (Folkes, 1982, Wilson et al., 2006).

The high esteem women might (and let me emphasize MIGHT) initially be attracted to you but your real self will come out sooner or later that you're a manipulative or that you were acting incongruent to how you really act just to get her to become attracted to you and then all hell breaks loose. You know how I know? I've proactively done this shit. I've used drama, I've used all the other bullshit Julien teaches. I've done it big cities - Vegas during Summit, Chicago etc. I've also done it in smaller cities. Same bullshit.

But there's a much higher chance of attracting a high self esteem woman who does not 'play games' if YOU actually do not play games and are honest and vulnerable from the get go. Remember that a man's job is to lead from the front.

You want to also know the key to the best relationships I have with women in my life is? Be a fucking man. Be vulnerable because a man is not scared to show his values, his strengths and his weaknesses. That's real courage and I'm grateful that Tyler injected this into me every time we have met. 
Drama = button pushing / things bitches do cause they have too much free time.
Man = Man.

So unless you want to attract women who are lunatics, go ahead and use all this drama stuff. It's not flirting, which has the underline message that both you and the women are in this together and want it to happen.This on the other hand is absolute bullshit. The question is what type of woman do you want in your life? Have you ever answered that question thoughtfully? Because trust me, you won't be happy by having lunatics in your life, or you might if you're not an emotionally healthy human being like Julien, but I'm pretty sure you're not.

Faisal.
Login or register to post.
#35

jamesanderson

Member

Join Date: 05/18/2012 | Posts: 44

 Dude Faisal, you are really trying to take Julien down
Login or register to post.
#36
fsally

fsally

Respected Member

Join Date: 07/07/2007 | Posts: 456

jamesanderson wrote:
 Dude Faisal, you are really trying to take Julien down
I'm in good terms with Julien himself. He was one of the instructors in my 2nd bootcamp and I've attended his Hotseats and World Summit speeches in Vegas last year. Nothing against him as a person but I'm just not too fond of what he teaches and the fact that he makes it look like it's a performance where it's you against the woman.

Faisal.
Login or register to post.
#37

Zero-Zero-Zero-OneQ

Senior Member

Join Date: 07/02/2013 | Posts: 243

Lol, Faisal. You don't get it. It's not what you think you've internalized, but how you come to terms with it as a tool. Drama is just that - a tool. A sword will cut you if you don't handle it with care. An expert swordsman has 1,000,000s of layers of infinitely tiny distinctions. You've learned these things, but you missed the point. The game is Faisal. The tool is drama or connection or pressure on / pressure off (etc.) Find your own game (your own sword art). Only from up the mountain top does it all make sense (fit together). Don't follow - lead yourself.

My comment:

Hehe loving Tyler on the beach. Talk about pressure.
Login or register to post.
#38
fsally

fsally

Respected Member

Join Date: 07/07/2007 | Posts: 456

Zero-Zero-Zero-OneQ wrote:
Lol, Faisal. You don't get it. It's not what you think you've internalized, but how you come to terms with it as a tool. Drama is just that - a tool. A sword will cut you if you don't handle it with care. An expert swordsman has 1,000,000s of layers of infinitely tiny distinctions. You've learned these things, but you missed the point. The game is Faisal. The tool is drama or connection or pressure on / pressure off (etc.) Find your own game (your own sword art). Only from up the mountain top does it all make sense (fit together). Don't follow - lead yourself.

My comment:

Hehe loving Tyler on the beach. Talk about pressure.
I actually fully agree with what your saying that it should be a spice of the conversation rather than basing your game primarily off of it. However if you've seen Julien's videos in Hotseat or him in real life, it's all what he does. That's my first problem with his stuff. I believe that a man is supposed to lead by example and if you're going to open with 'I love you, I hate you', you're opening and leading the conversation with values of manipulation and sure there will be women would be attracted to it - the women who value the same things. They are not the type of women I would want in my life no matter how beautiful because my time on this planet is limited and I would rather spend it with people who have the same values as me. This is also when you're not using it as a tool but instead primarily basing the foundation of the relationship in values of fear such manipulation and 'getting' rather than values of honesty and giving or whatever courageous values you want to lead with as a man.

The second problem is the biggest problem with him and that's nothing to do with any of the techniques but the frame of mind he's coming from when talking to women. He makes it seem like it's 'you versus the woman' rather than the fact that it's a win-win relationship where both of you naturally want it to happen. You can get away with almost everything when you come from a mindset of win-win where you're vulnerable and honest with women who value such things.

As for your last comment, I'm not following , far from it. I'm actually leading with my personal views and values not just in life but with women too. I lead with honesty (the opposite of manipulation) and vulnerability from the start while flirting in a way that gives her the message that I'm attracted to her and we both obviously want it to happen and I stay firm and grounded in those values. I end up attracting women who value the same things and the women who don't value such things naturally walk away from me or I walk away from her and it's a blessing in disguise since they are not people you would connect with naturally. The way Julien talks about women/relationships/pick up does not really demonstrate much of such mindsets. Tyler's ones are mostly based off it though.

Faisal.
Login or register to post.
#39
Mr. Matthews

Mr. Matthews

Junior Member

Join Date: 08/10/2013 | Posts: 23

Great insight, thanks!
Login or register to post.
#40

fisk4

Junior Member

Join Date: 06/19/2012 | Posts: 3

fsally wrote:

Zero-Zero-Zero-OneQ wrote:
Lol, Faisal. You don't get it. It's not what you think you've internalized, but how you come to terms with it as a tool. Drama is just that - a tool. A sword will cut you if you don't handle it with care. An expert swordsman has 1,000,000s of layers of infinitely tiny distinctions. You've learned these things, but you missed the point. The game is Faisal. The tool is drama or connection or pressure on / pressure off (etc.) Find your own game (your own sword art). Only from up the mountain top does it all make sense (fit together). Don't follow - lead yourself.

My comment:

Hehe loving Tyler on the beach. Talk about pressure.
I actually fully agree with what your saying that it should be a spice of the conversation rather than basing your game primarily off of it. However if you've seen Julien's videos in Hotseat or him in real life, it's all what he does. That's my first problem with his stuff. I believe that a man is supposed to lead by example and if you're going to open with 'I love you, I hate you', you're opening and leading the conversation with values of manipulation and sure there will be women would be attracted to it - the women who value the same things. They are not the type of women I would want in my life no matter how beautiful because my time on this planet is limited and I would rather spend it with people who have the same values as me. This is also when you're not using it as a tool but instead primarily basing the foundation of the relationship in values of fear such manipulation and 'getting' rather than values of honesty and giving or whatever courageous values you want to lead with as a man.

The second problem is the biggest problem with him and that's nothing to do with any of the techniques but the frame of mind he's coming from when talking to women. He makes it seem like it's 'you versus the woman' rather than the fact that it's a win-win relationship where both of you naturally want it to happen. You can get away with almost everything when you come from a mindset of win-win where you're vulnerable and honest with women who value such things.

As for your last comment, I'm not following , far from it. I'm actually leading with my personal views and values not just in life but with women too. I lead with honesty (the opposite of manipulation) and vulnerability from the start while flirting in a way that gives her the message that I'm attracted to her and we both obviously want it to happen and I stay firm and grounded in those values. I end up attracting women who value the same things and the women who don't value such things naturally walk away from me or I walk away from her and it's a blessing in disguise since they are not people you would connect with naturally. The way Julien talks about women/relationships/pick up does not really demonstrate much of such mindsets. Tyler's ones are mostly based off it though.

Faisal.
This is some really really good points here. 
Login or register to post.
#41
Paraskaltsas

Paraskaltsas

Member

Join Date: 06/01/2013 | Posts: 33

 Amaaaaazing !! Babystepping is fucking key 
Login or register to post.
#42
Paraskaltsas

Paraskaltsas

Member

Join Date: 06/01/2013 | Posts: 33

 Amaaaaazing !! Babystepping is fucking key 
Login or register to post.
#43
HaydukeLives

HaydukeLives

Member

Join Date: 11/10/2013 | Posts: 42

Acai bowls are so good, but they are also just a bit too expensive.
Login or register to post.