BKW's Blog

 
Approaching women is not awkward to a lot of women for the simple fact that they are approached often, and as pretty women, many of them expect to be approached, and it even makes them feel good because it confirms their beauty. Men who see approaching as awkward are seeing it from their perspectives as men who are not approached often and do not fully understand a woman's reality.
Login or register to post.

Related Posts

Comments

#1
NDN-Steve

NDN-Steve

Member

Join Date: 04/29/2009 | Posts: 44

short but sweet, I like the way you put this...  very true
Login or register to post.
#2
SocialLab

SocialLab

Trusted Member

Join Date: 10/31/2011 | Posts: 1649

bwidger85 wrote:
Approaching women is not awkward to a lot of women for the simple fact that they are approached often, and as pretty women, many of them expect to be approached, and it even makes them feel good because it confirms their beauty. Men who see approaching as awkward are seeing it from their perspectives as men who are not approached often and do not fully understand a woman's reality.
I'm just starting out, and what blows my mind is the different responses between hot girls and ugly girls.  Almost every ugly girl gives me "the look" and it's almost impossible to hook them.  Weird cause I always expect the hot ones to blow me out harshly.

Hot girls open up right away and escalation becomes really easy.  Don't know if it's a result as getting approached by a cool guy is in a hot girl's reality or if it's the "you are what you attract" rule.  (Haha, going bk to the "you are attractive as you are" dogma).

Either way, it's an ego trip.
Login or register to post.
#3
startale

startale

Senior Member

Join Date: 09/10/2011 | Posts: 190

n1
Login or register to post.
#4

shahanshah

Respected Member

Join Date: 04/13/2011 | Posts: 337

A self confessed newbie but I really don't think women are approached that often during the day or even approached that much during the night PROPERLY, usually a guy just shouts some remark from afar or goes in, in a way that will blow himself out and he can say to his friends "yeah well i was only joking".

Maybe this is just me over in England though :) Different culture, America seems more 'Dating' like compare your average American sitcom with a british one and you'll see Americans seem to date far more!

Note: the sitcom reference wasn't meant to be taken too seriously :)
Login or register to post.
#5

BKW

Respected Member

Join Date: 02/21/2012 | Posts: 987

Trajanification wrote:

bwidger85 wrote:
Approaching women is not awkward to a lot of women for the simple fact that they are approached often, and as pretty women, many of them expect to be approached, and it even makes them feel good because it confirms their beauty. Men who see approaching as awkward are seeing it from their perspectives as men who are not approached often and do not fully understand a woman's reality.
I'm just starting out, and what blows my mind is the different responses between hot girls and ugly girls.  Almost every ugly girl gives me "the look" and it's almost impossible to hook them.  Weird cause I always expect the hot ones to blow me out harshly.

Hot girls open up right away and escalation becomes really easy.  Don't know if it's a result as getting approached by a cool guy is in a hot girl's reality or if it's the "you are what you attract" rule.  (Haha, going bk to the "you are attractive as you are" dogma).

Either way, it's an ego trip.

There may be another reason to your conundrum:
Login or register to post.
#6
SocialLab

SocialLab

Trusted Member

Join Date: 10/31/2011 | Posts: 1649

Thanks for the video.

Really goes to show a MAJOR limiting belief carried by most guys.  The "ohh, I can't talk to her.  She's WAYYYY outta my league" belief.
bwidger85 wrote:

Trajanification wrote:

bwidger85 wrote:
Approaching women is not awkward to a lot of women for the simple fact that they are approached often, and as pretty women, many of them expect to be approached, and it even makes them feel good because it confirms their beauty. Men who see approaching as awkward are seeing it from their perspectives as men who are not approached often and do not fully understand a woman's reality.
I'm just starting out, and what blows my mind is the different responses between hot girls and ugly girls.  Almost every ugly girl gives me "the look" and it's almost impossible to hook them.  Weird cause I always expect the hot ones to blow me out harshly.

Hot girls open up right away and escalation becomes really easy.  Don't know if it's a result as getting approached by a cool guy is in a hot girl's reality or if it's the "you are what you attract" rule.  (Haha, going bk to the "you are attractive as you are" dogma).

Either way, it's an ego trip.

There may be another reason to your conundrum:


Login or register to post.