I'm James from Auckland, New Zealand. I've never really been into the idea of a blog, it's also seemed so lame reading some douche writing about his amazing achievements in pick up. Most of the guys I've met who write them just talk big game and are full of shit. They are just doing it to seek approval...
If you think I'm another one of those guys, awesome!! Leave this page now. The reason I decided to write this is not for other people, not to be a follower in the pack, but for MYSELF. I've known about the game for a while and it has massively changed my life. However, I am still not getting the results I want with women. This is going to help. Already I can see that I judge and have a disliking to geeks on the lair. Action step: reframe this and understand things from their perspectives.
I found out about 'the game' a few years ago through a friend recommending me david d. Awesome stuff. I became addicted right away. First night I went out and had great success... No closes but man it felt good to have most of the girls attention in the room...
Anyway over those few years I have mixed through david d, MM and finally RSD. I have always read too much and watched too many videos and haven't taken enough action. In order to spure my action through this period I hooked up into our local lair. This was a great way to get out there and start opening, escalating, number/ kiss closing. However, I found most of these people really weird and I ended up ditching most of them...
Anyway two and a half years down the track...
After finding out about pick- up I have changed immensely. I remember talking to a mate the other day and he was like you were such a geek back in school, but now your just chill, cool, intelligent guy. How i've changed:
- More social
- Understand how to joke around/ vibe with guys/ girls (cocky and funny)
- More self assured
- Less self doubt
- More ambitious
- More outgoing/ proactive
- Comfortable talking with strangers
- Like myself just for me
- Beginning to care less of what people think of me by letting go of certain aspects of social conditioning
- Far more positive
- Doing what I want, no what society tells me to do
Over the last year, I have had the most change. I have:
- Worked at the PGA Golf Championship in Michigan
- Travelled around New York by myself and stayed in a hostel for the first time
- Studied abroad for a semester at the Haas School of Business, UC Berkeley, California,
- Really pushed my comfort zones and had the time of my life at Cal
- Started and lead a mob as a non american which ran through the library when Obama won. 500 people ran through the library, which ended up growing to over 3000 people by the end of the night!!
- Started a fraternity at the University of Auckland which now has almost 1800 members on facebook. Just ran our first party which had over 600 people there!!
- Got flown out to Melbourne,Australia by Accenture Management Consulting Firm for an adventure weekend/ job interview. Will find out tomorrow if I get the graduate role starting Jan, 2010.
- Built a massive social circle all around the world through studying abroad as well as home in auckland. Over 700 friends on facebook.
- Golf handicap of 3
- Accepted myself for me and so much more comfortable in my own skin. Despite this, far less ego than I had before.
Despite doing all of this amazing stuff, I haven't improved my life with women to the extent I want it. The reason for this is while I have become far more social, fun and postive I haven't been approaching when I've been out in the last few months. I haven't been pushing more comfort zones in that respect, I haven't been getting numbers, I've just been having fun with my buddies and almost not even trying to get the girls I want.
- Set goals - tick
-To go out twice a week, every week for the rest of the year. No exceptions, no excuses. One day game session a week as well. If this doesn't work out, then I'll go to clubs/ parties 3x a week.
- When I'm out meet and ATTRACT as many girls as possible. Have fun, own the place, get the NIMBUS, the chodes and close to the best extent I can each and every time I want a girl.
- Get in contact with cool guys from the lair. Go out with them, mastermind, build off their energy.
- Build relationships with current social circle. Hang out more with friends, do fun stuff, be social.
- Be more social in class at uni. Meet at least 2 new people every day.
- Start blog- aids with accountability. Although I am doing this for me and not trying to seek people's approval, people can give me advice. Although I like to think I don't seek people's approval, I still do so this is going to help heaps.
- Continue to push comfort zones, gain deep identity level change. Care less of what people think of me, do WHAT I WANT TO, WHEN I WANT TO DO IT!!
- Read goals each and every day in the morning and at night( I have other goals to related to other things in my life I regard important)
- Prioritise and delegate time accordingly:
1. Uni work
2. Relationships/ Friends/ social circle/ game
3. Exercise/ golf
4. Extra curricular's ie building frat
5. Part time promo work
- Don't think, just do
- I am naturally good with women, I just have to discover it. It is something I am, not something I do
- Write to blog regularly to aid with learning/ recapping. Think less when I'm out
BBBOOOOMMMMM so that's the start. Now its time to go to bed, my two mid terms tomorrow, finish assignments then go PARTY ON THURS, FRI AND SAT!!!