Hey! So, tonight was an interesting night.
Again... talked to a couple different girls for much longer than I usually have in the past.
No makeouts or anything. The one girl I was mainly flirting with tonight wanted to be facebook friends since she lives in a different state...
I must have done 20 approaches. Maybe more. Several blowouts... ha ha... but I had a great time... I don't even really mind the blowouts anymore. It's just like... Oh well... on to the next one! :p
Talk to you later!
It's such a CLUB! It's funny it's called BAR.
So, tonight was a good night!
Started out a little cold, but of course, it's all about just not giving a fuck and manning up to have a good time. Ha ha.
Not too much to report on tonight... except that I can see and feel my game getting slowly but surely better. It's definitely a process.
I just love girls. I want to bang them all. :D
Didn't pull. Or else, I wouldn't be writing this right now. It's 3:13am.
But I can tell I'm getting closer.
I'm thinking that a pull is possible, but what is more likely is D2s from solid interactions... since I live about 15 to 20 minutes away from the club...
Gotta keep pushing the envelope!
Ha ha, so it's not really the beginning! But I thought I'd title it that because it kind of is.
I'm starting to go out every night again. I'm finally back from the summer job and have a little bit more time. School starts on Monday, so... I'm actually just really inspired from an article I read by Brad about how he got good and his crazy schedule.
You know... that's freaking awesome. I LOVE it when I see the proof! The proof that success is never acheived easily. And that's ok. It's almost as if I just needed someone to say: HEy! Look at me, I slept four hours at night, maybe, if I didn't pull, then went to work all day, slept a few hours after that, then went out again. And I did that for several MONTHS if not for a year or two.
That's amazing, and also what I'm going to do.
I'm just not going to give up. I want it too much.
I want the choice of the most beautiful women in the world. I want to be the alpha male. I want to give that much value. Mmmm....
So last night I just went to a birthday party at someone's apartment, and there were 8 dudes there and 2 girls, and one of the girls is the b-day man's gf, so that left 1 girl...
I introduced myself to her... but I'm thinking maybe because of the setting, I should've let them introduce her to me... Should have used the ignore frame a little more... she was just so hot I wanted to talk to her right away, haha!
I'm in club mode... :D
Speaking of Club, going out tonight!!!
Went to Suite on Wednesday.
Instead of dancing with 13 girls and making out with 2 or 3 of them, this time I danced with maybe 4 girls, and I spent most of the night going up to girls and talking with them outside... basically practicing staying in set...
And it was working, too. I talked to two different 2 sets for about 20-30 minutes each. As opposed to talking to 10 different girls for 2-5 minutes.
I feel like that's kind of a milestone I've been waiting for. And, of course, it was just one night, so whatever, but I've never really done that before...
I got one of their numbers (the one I asked for... I just didn't ask for the other girl's numbers... Maybe it's bad, but lately I'm just less excited about numbers... I guess because I've had such a high no-response rate that I'm thinking in my mind, ok, well, I'll get the number and then NOTHING will happen from it. Bad attitude to have though.)
I really need to just say screw it, get the numbers, and just realize that part of it will be a numbers game (haha, no pun intended) and part of it will help me to see which interactions were more solid, since obviously getting a D2 or whatever is dependant on the solidity of the initial interaction.
I love it...
I can just taste the freedom to come, and I'm already so much freer... I love it! I just fucking love it. Being able to not give a fuck and just really express myself is so fucking awesome.
And it's worth EVERY BIT of uncomfortablness I'll have to feel to get it. :D :D :D
1. If you had an extra hour in the day what would you do with it? Damn, this question really focuses on how we're using our time now... because, essentially, we all do have an extra hour. I'd use it either for excercising, reading, or approaching girls.
2. Why that? Because... that's the best way to improve who I am, so I can offer more value in general.
3. If you were on death row, what would your last meal be? Kasha with cashew gravy, steamed asparagus, my grandma's maccaroni and cheese, grilled salmon and a glass of red wine.
4. Why that? My favorite!
5. If you could invite 4 people to dinner who would they be? My old friend Josiah, Tyler D, Jesus Christ, and Elisha Cuthbert.
6. Why them? Well, I really want to know how Josiah's doing, I'd love to talk with Tyler about life and the game, I'd like to talk to Jesus and also listen to him talk with Tyler and Josiah, and then I'd fuck Elisha Cuthbert after dinner.
7. If you could travel to any place in the world where would it be? Hawaii.
8. Why that place? I want to vacation there... I'd imagine it's a beautiful place with lots of beautiful girls...
9. What is your dream job? RSD Instructor.
10. Why? I figure that I'll be able to offer the most value that way. I've always had a passion for teaching, and I've always been good at it, and I love pick-up, and traveling, so it just goes hand-in-hand.
11. What is you most important personal boundary that MUST NOT BE CROSSED? If someone ever tried to hurt my family... to me that's personal. Also, ass-fucking.
12. Why? 2 important things.
13. Who inspired/s you? Tyler D, Alex , Tim, my managers in my company, and anyone I see and meet and talk to who is living the life they want... like my cousin.
14. How did they inspire you? They inspired me to know that I can live the life I want also, and I can offer the kind of value I want to!
15. How would you like to influence the world? I would like for men (and women) to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that they can have ANYTHING they want. They just have to work hard for it. And they can GIVE anything they want... which in my opinion is actually more satisfying.
16. Why that mode, and why that level of influence? People want to be happy. And when someone knows and acts on his or her ability to give an essentially unlimited amount of value, there is an unlimited amount of happiness.
17. If you were only allowed to own one CD which would it be? The killers... I forgot the name of it, but it's the one with Brightside on it and Smile like you mean it...
18. Why? Beautiful music, beautiful lyrics
19. What makes you the most emotionally upset? When I feel like someone else is controlling my life or my decisions and the value that I'm able to offer.
20. Why? Because if I can't offer value, I'm nothing. I dislike being nothing.
21. If you could fight anyone who would it be? This random gas station man who tried to rip off my 7 year old little brother. FUCK him.
22. Why them? He's a true douche-bag. Or maybe it would be one of my old professors... one of the ones who truly sucked at life.
23. Which charity are you most interested in supporting? One that supports family values for underprivelleged children...
24. Why? I feel like if we don't do it right for the kids, the world will pay big-time.
25. If you could be famous or infamous for anything what reason would it be? Being a sex-god or being one of the funniest comedians ever.
26. Why? It's all about offering value.
27. What are two of your idiosyncrasies? I pay a lot of attention to grammar and spelling... like, too much. Even in every-day conversation I notice when people use the wrong word or tense or whatever, even though I do it sometimes, I know when I'm doing it... and I'm pretty sure they have no clue. Another idiosyncrasy is my tendency to analyize everything. I like my idiosyncrasies though.
28. What are two idiosyncrasies of other people that piss you off? It pisses me off when people try to dominate me not because they're being positive-dominant and offering value, but because they need to dominate me in order to feel validated. Also, it pisses me off when people are dishonest. I'm not sure if that's an idiosyncracy or not.
29. How to love to relax? I love to chill with my friends drinking beer and smoking. Maybe watch an inspirational message from Ted.com or something. Read an interesting fictional novel... or even a non-fictional self-improvement book.
30. Why? Tickles my pickle, Dick. :D
Ha ha... wrong number. That's actually the second time that's happened in the last... hmm, I don't know 15 or 20 numbers. :p
Anyways. She looked like Scarlet Johanson. She was so hot. So... hot. :D
Yeah! So fucking hot.
Got the digits... but I haven't called yet cuz I'm so busy and now it's 8:43 on a Saturday night and... I dont' want to look like a loser. Ha ha ha ha!
Anyways, I'll call her tomorrow!!!
So I'm making this one blank.
I lost everything I typed for the last hour and a half just now.
It was, in my opinion, a beautiful article, and I'm sad I lost it. I was proud of it. I even started to try to re-do it in a summary fashion, but I just couldn't get the spirit of the old article and I erased that last 15 minutes of typing again. Lesson learned: Copy before clicking away from the web-page!!! That's the "learning the HARD WAY" bit I have in the title.
But, like one person whom I respect a lot has this saying, "If you can't change it, might as well smile, and find something you CAN change." Or something like that.
I'll post something from the heart tonight about the "college not on my path" bit.
It just has to come from the heart, you know? :D
4 hours of sleep last night, so I'm kind of tired.
After I run this office this summer, it's game on. It's over time. It's beginning time. It's Aaron time.
I'm not sure if I'm using the fact that I'm still in school (yeah... I didn't drop out. I just got emotional about it and thought I was going to...) to allow myself to be negative.
It's almost as if I have a negative part of me that wants to express itself, and it's finding a way to come out. And school is it's excuse.
OR! Maybe it's just really that school sucks and it's my plan that's not having to do with my life and goals and I've been doing it 5 years and only have a year left and I'll feel guilty if I don't finish at this point.
I'm SOOOO tempted to drop out. But for some FUCKING crazy reason, I haven't. It's half my being a pussy, and half not wanting to deal with the guilt my family would try to throw on me.
I'm just not sure why I'm thinking this way and why I'm not dropping out. And I know I just need to choose to either drop out or stop being a and focus on the positives. I just hate it so damn much. So fucking much... it really is getting in the way of my goals, yet I keep on doing it.
And I'm allowing it to get me down.